For all you silent lurkers

Q sounds like a conversation between Americas Military Intellegence and You, the People they protect. Not some cryptic germatica, there's no post time to post number gymnastics or other deliberately critical misapplications involved.
A conversation that tiptoes around their National Security Laws enough to lead you into narrative shattering insights.
Read that again.
You all see how fake the news is, how insideous they've become at suppressing the Truth.
You didn't think we need a Guiding Light?
They saw the horror that struck down JFK.
You may have underestimated how deep the control had become..

Read what your Military needs you to know.
Read what Trump wants you to know.
Q is who has read what the world will soon know.
The Rod and the Ring will Strike~

Attached: Qproof_Airplane_shot.jpg (2079x7357, 2.22M)

fuck off you dumb boomer faggot

Attached: q fraud1.png (420x219, 95K)

LARPers and their DELUDED SYCOPHANTS despise this user!!!
FIND OUT HOW to make "Q" posts - FROM YOUR OWN HOME!!!

Attached: Q - HOW TO.jpg (1157x446, 60K)

Capitulated bitches gunna' bitch~
Winning feels amazing

Attached: __.jpg (900x900, 276K)

What, exactly, do you claim to have won? A goldfish at a funfair? "Q" is a shitty LARP and I've done better LARPing myself.

Attached: a_winner_is_you.jpg (512x384, 18K)

>CIA is here pray
What the fuck did he mean by this

You're only aconplishment is mastering [pic]

Congratulations, sweetie~

Attached: C_A.jpg (942x942, 433K)

He meant agents of the C_A are attacking the movement with literally everything they've got

and still failing~

I've had a look at the websites "proving" that "Q" is real. Maybe you, user, are easily convinced by things like
"MAN BREAKS WIND IN WASHINGTON DC RESTROOM. Two quick and squeaky farts were followed by a robust and patriotic "BRRRRRAAAAP" = "Q" IN MORSE CODE!!!"
Adults such as myself require more proof to see the Emperor's New Clothes.

Attached: Emperors New Clothes.jpg (504x432, 49K)

I'm not impressed by your ability to be vicerally relieved when you find something wrong
Kinda works in our favor~

>The Rod and the Ring will Strike
I would wager that your own ring has been damaged by several rods striking it

There are very good reasons why we call you idiots!

>makes a butt joke
The absolute state of agents nowadays~
whew

>The absolute state of agents nowadays
This reply is a typical one, I used to see it a lot before Frank "Anonymous5" Slauenwhite was banned (or carted off to the happy home)... any crticism is AUTOMATICALLY from some kind of sekrit agent, and not from a a normal person who thinks that you and your ilk are just silly.
Your shitty posts and anime girls don't warrant attention from the powers that be. You are not a sekrit agent, or a part of some mass awakening/underground resistance movement - you're just a gay trap.
If you had ANY proof your idol was real, you'd have posted it by now (and timed communications within a minute of Trumps rantings don't count, the Krassenstein bros were able to do this as well).

>knee-jerk reaction to social appeal
OHAI CAIJ YOU SWEET SON OF A CAPITULATED BITCH

Well, that's me convinced now, by your eloquence and logic.
"Q" is real and the flat earth is just a giant UFO, piloted by lizard people. Hurrah!

Attached: HONK.gif (230x230, 65K)

do you have any proof that q is real? couldn’t trump just outright say he’s real if it was important for us to know about it?

>still wants love
Sorry, you've got C_AiDS~

Attached: astroturfing_division.jpg (900x900, 299K)

Sage in all fields
Death to nu/pol/

You're a fucking idiot if that's all you figured out. Q is Cicada x10^8

>I'm summarizing all that I learned
Accept - That's an interesting assumption, sorta implies what state of mind you're in right now..
Defeat - It's really all over for you~

Attached: bgAUxm.png (800x547, 658K)

Your glowing is showing

What's wrong with being a boomer, son?

Attached: BasedBoomer.png (499x336, 396K)

They all see through you~

Only Republicans have gone to jail since the election. New firearms laws enacted since election.

This is desperate manipulation

Good luck with your shilling today sweetie
I hear it's a bitch without good moral~

Attached: tI4Fnx0NylQN0Foo.png (800x531, 874K)

It is a SLIGHT exaggeration of "Car in motorcade honks! Two short blasts and one long blast = "Q" in morse code", reported on one of the "Q" is real sites.
That was even more "desperate". The desire to belong to special and sekrit group makes people clutch at straws to maintain the lie to themselves (see pic related for a good example of what people will accept in order to feel special).

Attached: THIS is your messiah..jpg (1330x620, 116K)

The boomer news network worked as planned. It's gone dialup.
you assholes don't even have modems anymore.

WTF are you talking about?

Attached: Alex.jpg (1280x721, 52K)

Exactly, subject.

I would ordinarily tell you to go throw your own faeces at the moon, and to rub shit and gravel into your receding hairline, but I fear your have done so already, prior to posting, and not for the first time either.