Climate hoax

If they actually thought it was true, I do not think every 2020 candidate would be there grilling 10000 steaks. I also do not think Obama would of purchased a $15 million dollar house next to the ocean. If he honestly believed it would be under water in 10 years.

Change my mind.

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-050205_Brave.jpg (1073x1745, 662K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rEWoPzaDmOA
youtube.com/watch?v=MsioIw4bvzI
youtube.com/watch?v=NjlC02NsIt0
peoplepoweredmachines.com/faq-environment.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>steaks
>climate
>Hannah Bleau
L0Lno fgt pls

Only retards believe that shit, it's fear mongering plain and simple.

The problem is that climate change is not a solvable issue, so they're just using it as a campaign issue to gather volunteers and donations and votes. They don't believe anything, except winning elections. Actually addressing climate change would require massive sacrifices, and you can't win elections on it.

Meat? Banned.

Grills? Banned.

Cars? Banned.

Private dwellings? Banned.

Beachfront property? Banned.

At best, politicians are just playing lip service. At worst, they're signaling to their masters that they deserve to be saved in the future archologies while the rest of the world burns. Either way, can't say you're wrong.

Stop noticing things and eat the bugs goy.

>[Talking point] climate change is the existential crisis of our time
The ignorance that is required to so forcefully ignore the Suns' complete dominance over our weather is a window into how critically sinister all the big mouths are.
They want us strangled out of exsistence over a calculated lie.
Wretched cowards~

Attached: JellyBitch.png (1470x828, 1.04M)

Attached: Electric_2902.png (2560x1440, 1.88M)

They're saying to the world that they're confident that they can can handle the climate emergency, it's a display of courage and authority.

Sex? Banned.

The ignorance that is required to so forcefully ignore the Sun's complete constancy
is a window into how critically sinister all the denialists are.

Meat is bad unless it's democratic meat.

You mean the 1% total radiance currently alloyed as the only input in the IPCC computer models?
Because I'm sure you mean the 1% radiance change is used as the total input variables from the sun, in their models.
If you remove the natural, you're left with human cause~
They all know this, it's deliberate, to justify your STRANGULATION.

youtube.com/watch?v=rEWoPzaDmOA

Attached: Electric_3426.png (2560x1440, 1.11M)

>You mean the 1% total radiance currently alloyed as the only input in the IPCC computer models?
No, I mean the less-than ½-percent variability in Solar irradiance over its 11-year cycle.

The entire Democrat platform is built on unsolvable issues. Have you not figured this out?

Exactly, you're more blind than you know
Sheesh, took you long enough~

>took you long enough
4½ minutes was too long for you?
ADD much?

Oh we both know you've held this assumption for years now~
Now you can't ignore the doubt ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just a typical capitulating bitch~

>you've held this assumption
...what "assumption" would that be?

If Global Warming is our “greatest existential threat” we’re doing pretty goddam well.

The fuck seriously these liberal asswipes had a fucking steak fest
How?
How were there no protesters for animal rights no eco freaks no pissed off hippies
What Bullshit these people stand for nothing and have no morals trained morons vote bark sit attack good moron heres your freebie

But-but-but Al Gore told us the polar ice caps would melt in 2015.

Did he lie to us?

youtube.com/watch?v=MsioIw4bvzI

Breathing? Taxed.

...no idea?

if global warming were real, banks wouldn't give out loans for oceanfront property

Democratic meat comes from low CO2 cows and chicken, that’s different.

>I know what banks wouldn't do
L0Lno fgt pls
Lrn2banking

Is Barclays bank going to give you a motherfucking loan if your beach front condominium will get floded in 5 years?
Those idiots at the banks are sure stupid.

watch video

youtube.com/watch?v=NjlC02NsIt0

>Those idiots at the banks are Insured against loss
>They have nothing to lose, and their commission to gain
Lrn2banking

Dan Peña is an idiot

that’s not an argument

insured by the tax paying citizens who are willing to save the banks if they go bankrupt?

>wanting an "argument" on Jow Forums
L0Lno fgt pls

I'm sure that 3mm a year is really going to destroy the property before a 20 year loan has been paid off

And much of Netherlands in under sea level yet it's prime economic land. There are ways around rising sea levels.

Shouldn't they be eating bug burgers like African poor niggers?

Greta will get him, right?

Bugs for thee not for me.

Attached: 2019-09-22_08-28-20 copy.png (566x349, 228K)

Breitbart loves to pretend they’re on the side of conservatives. But their editor is in a white black mixed relationship. That’s a conflict of interest to me. Breitbart loves to pretend they’re on the side of conservatives. But their headline wording, headline use of emojis, and goofy article pictures make conservatives feel like tabloid readers. Breitbart loves to pretend they’re on the side of conservatives. But they love to give airtime and press to the likes of AOC and Greta, and neglect covering developing issues from on right. Their coverage of these celebrities only gains those celebrities more followers and adds to their popularity. Breitbart loves to pretend they’re on the side of conservatives. But they will always attack conservative whites before questioning the actions of Israelis. Their dedication to antisemitism comes before anything else. Ending on a positive note, their articles are well written. But there’s a lot to be desired.

I say all this because here we have a headline that appears to dunk on liberals, but at the same time legitimizes the anti-meat narrative by small and uppeeciated action of giving it air and coverage.

Good point.

If they seriously wan to reduce carbon emissions in US
I suggest they ban grass moving
Did anybody for fun calculate pollution from this?
Every city enforces grass cutting in every household
Why not campaign on it
Meme would be good but i have never seen one
Hey Jow Forums lets do it for keks

Actually someone calculated
peoplepoweredmachines.com/faq-environment.htm

go back newfag