Why do white women hate white men?

I get why non whites are seething but what’s white womens problem? Why they hate us so much?

Attached: 9B6E797C-3931-428E-BE4F-AA2F5F446F2E.jpg (720x960, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMd1kf3OSuU
youtube.com/watch?v=VWQgFGeFVXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would love it if white men stopped supporting white women

saged
>1 post by this yID

??????

it the copy pasta nigger. Mods caught on to him so his changing it up a bit.
Needs to kill himself desu

This. Spit on women and their dreams. Call them fat. Call them stupid. Don’t do anything to support white women. Insult them at all turns.

Subconscious programming, they are compassionate creatures by nature, and society tells them caring about non-whites is compassionate and caring about whites is racist.

But every girls dream guy is a white dude, and everyone knows it.

us white men need to dump white women!!!! they prefer black men instead of us

cause they're gay

even better if you openly support other races of women at the same time. asians especially rile white bitches up

Lol nobody is this stupid, you gotta be trolling

Its in a womans genetics to follow the pack and accept invaders. In stone age times they would smash a rock on the head of all the women who didn't submit.

handicap principle exploited

lets see that israeli flag. i know a demoralization divide and conquer thread when i see one, shlomo

>1 post by this ID
>memflag
>gay demoralization thread
Fuck off

back to Jow Forums faggots.

back into the mines mountainjew
you think humans are not animals?

Correct. This is pasted several times a day, everyday.

It’s still true

Giving Women voting rights and access to social media was the worst thing humanity did in the last 2,000 years.

It took women barely 60 years to destroy the world via democracy and voting. Incelism/Mgtow/Escapism/neetdom is the symptom of hypergamy

>generation of men die in WWI
>women get vote
>women become majority electorate
>women institute welfare state
>men pay most taxes over lifetime
>mens taxes support welfare state
>welfare state supports single mothers
>single mothers raise criminals and drug addicts
>spike in crime and druggies
>men die in WWII
>feminism kicks in
>women demand no fault divorce
>state becomes husband
>divorce rates rise
>Men still pay most taxes
>Women receive most tax benefits
>men taxes supporting single mothers and nanny state
>women demand more
>women vote open borders
>women vote diversiy quotas
>women vote antimale pro women legislation
>all supported by mens taxes
>women can't stop themseves
>infrastructure decays
>education decays
>healthcare decays
>economy decays
>relationshps decay
>women double down on feminism
>men lose incentive to support system
>men say fuck off to society
>women shame/blame men for this
>men don't care
>shit society burns out

"According to the National Center for Health Statistics 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce. Of the marriages that end in divorce, 80 percent of the divorces are initiated (filed) by women."

"Belgium & Portugal have the highest rates of divorce in this data set at a staggering 70%"

youtube.com/watch?v=iMd1kf3OSuU

youtube.com/watch?v=VWQgFGeFVXQ

Attached: Divorce.png (1332x610, 50K)

>I constantly repost this all day
>this demonstrates something wrong with anyone but me
kys
can you imagine sitting around and posting this shit over and over?
to what purpose?
pure autism.

Tell yourself that if it helps you cope with your pathetic life.

Why don't white men hate white wamyn?

Attached: white-wamyn.jpg (624x351, 34K)

Show your flag spamming brit fag

Because i am not a race traitor

It’s true

most white women get married to white men, shitskin

Attached: 4533445.png (682x527, 345K)

fucking kill yourself you shit cunt

Daddy issues.

They are trying to get laid. Female chimpanzees will hit a male and run off exposing their ovulating genitals with the hope of being forcefully raped. This is essentially the same strategy these women are using: run up to white men, "Ban white men! Fuck the white patriarchy! Look at what a bad slut I am! I'm a tough chick, so no weak faggot boys allowed! Look at my wet pussy, I don't believe in waiting until marriage!" Since white men are the most desirable, they are the biggest target of this, but you also see this within races like black women talking about who lazy and worthless black men are or Asian chicks talking about how weak and addicted to video games asian men are.

If you are ever looking for an easy lay, this is it. These women want to be held down by the throat and forcefully fucked. All you have to do is just not give a shit about what they say and point out how dumb they are. Call them a dumb bitch and remind them their only worth as a person is their fuckhole. They only obstacle is if another male is present and tries to white knight, but this is what women subconsciously want--they want to see men fighting over them to see who is the strongest to breed with.

it's an american thing. they have been spiritually blacked by the kike media, sports and movies. most of their entertainment is literal nigger worship.

Attached: how did you know im jewish.jpg (918x1148, 165K)

because they are told so by the medias.

Why do you post so many of these fucking threads every day? Every single fucking time I scroll through threads the exact same message pops up every single fucking time. Sometimes it's a question like "why do white women hate white men", sometimes it's "pls marry bug people" but the message is always the same; don't find a white woman, don't marry within your own race, don't have white children.
We see right through you, you filthy fucking kike.

Heavy majority of women date white guys and Vise versa, no matter how much they cry about the white man they all ways crawl back.

Attached: 1568981268690.jpg (736x906, 139K)

Must be this