Does Jow Forums hate trump?

almost three years of the trump administration and Jow Forums seems to have abandoned the "god-emperor". now the most common epithet you'll hear about trump here is "jew". I'd like to see how many Jow Forumsacks still believe in trump and MAGA.
strawpoll.me/18677464

Attached: glonalb glumpf.jpg (2099x1575, 760K)

MAGA!

Attached: Karen silent MAGA support.png (382x657, 329K)

Trump is our favorite toy.

its shills, and discord trannys really. MAGA

>the most common epithet you'll hear about trump here is "jew".
those are shills, everybody knows drumpf is a nazi

>Jow Forums seems to have abandoned the "god-emperor"
The "god-emperor" nonsense was never real, it was a Q-style psyop run by JIDF and funded by Kushner.

But just like with Q - and because Hillary was so easy to hate - the gullible here took the obvious bait. Now that (((they))) got what they wanted (votes), Jow Forums has been discarded like a dead nigger at Ed Buck's apartment.

what do you hate most about kikes? their ugly faces or their awful stench?

Nope, he's great. BUT.... someone even better came along.

Attached: yangsteak.jpg (960x1200, 157K)

you forgot your memeflag, radical media

Attached: wang.png (789x437, 150K)

>anschutz funded news outlet

what are the chances that he supports him purely because he's a chink

seriously, look at his ugly fucking face and tell me that race is just social construct lmao

Attached: buzzfeed.png (1141x649, 385K)

Pretty damn near 100% desu.

This. They're satan's-little-cocksuckers. It's all so tiresome.
MAGA.

You've never had any evidence for this. Just a lie that was repeated until treated like it was true all along.

weak

My president for life.

Attached: moonman.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

eat shit /ptg/

>1 post by this ID

>meme flag

>demoralization message aimed at getting people to be embarrassed about supporting Trump

Say hello to David Brock for us NerdVirgin

who are you gonna vote for?

jew jew cum!

Attached: 1565209325442.jpg (547x519, 47K)

what are my choices?

Anybody running for president in 2020

YANG GANG
GIMME THE BAG

This is the same guy who is seeking foreign powers to take down his political opponents. He is objectively corrupt, and if you can't see that now you never will.

lmao gay retard

Attached: laff.png (821x537, 341K)

Nah its just shills.
They have been so utterly BTFO recently that their current idea is to shill really heavily in between elections. When nobody else cares enough to call them out on their bullshit.

Hence you get loads of these 'totally organic' muh drumpf threads. Where people claim to be angry because Trump wasnt what CNN said he would be. But they forgot that nobody on here actually believed CNN.

The other crippled chan used to be even worse. Pol had more shills than genuine posters.

Attached: 1568567567533.jpg (1280x795, 155K)

I'd post the Forbes magazine cover where they fluff Kushner - the (((MSM))) campaign to make Zionist neo-messiah Kushner appear Presidential in preparation for 2024 started immediately after the election - for doing exactly that but gookmoot and his goddamn image uploading rangebans prevent it.

well shit that changes everything, we better let all the brown people in and give them free everything

Attached: raiseitnigger.jpg (606x1024, 66K)

now you're going to start blatantly lying? typical trump shill

what was a lie?

Attached: crymiga.png (644x861, 343K)

(((ben Norton)))

fuck off kike

i guess you'll have to give up your ar15

Attached: 1569024564710.jpg (738x734, 113K)

you're clearly a "paid per post" shill. this will be the last shekel you get from me faggot. kill yourself

so you dont even own an ar15? are you gay?

Attached: soycry.jpg (600x403, 47K)

I dont hate him but I wish he wasn't a fucking fence sitting boomer

I don't hate Trump. However, we need a exit plan because you know the whole 22nd amendment and all. I don't see who will be /ourguy/ next but it's not looking good. I believe the pendulum will swing so far left it will be the end of America as we know it.

He's a much weaker and more corrupt and dishonest president than what he campaigned as. The very best thing that can be said about him is that "at least he's not the Democrats", though he actually is center-left on most issues. He also is a hardcore Zionist & worse on foreign policy than the Democrats.

American right wing patriots.

Attached: 1566240268562.jpg (952x1024, 154K)

>worse on foreign policy than the Democrats.
The only thing he's doing wrong is barking at the wrong trees
Iran shouldn't even be a concern when the real foreign threats are Mexico and China

Q used to get on us for calling him GEOTUS.
Get your facts straight.

What facts do you suggest somehow aren't straight?

remember when Q said a plane indeed crashed into the pentagon and we landed on the moon? lmao

No.