AUS/POL SUNDAYS - FUCK THE SEPPOS EDITION #2

G'day lads & ladettes

Previous;

>Morrison insists Australia will not be drawn into military conflict with Iran
theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/sep/22/scott-morrison-insists-australia-will-not-be-drawn-into-any-military-conflict-with-iran

>Despite the state dinner, Australia and the US aren't in lock-step on major issues
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-21/donald-trump-scott-morrison-state-dinner-differences-china-iran/11535268?section=politics

>Morrison hands over shekels to the seppos
canberratimes.com.au/story/6398831/australia-shoots-for-stars-with-us-deal/?cs=14350

fuck yanks
fuck niggers
fuck kikes
fuck chinks
fuck mudslimes
fuck jannie
fuck boomers

Attached: seppos out.jpg (741x471, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/18/britain-will-aim-for-freedom-of-movement-deal-with-australia
baka.com.au/lifestyle/life-and-relationships/it-doesn-t-feel-justifiable-the-couples-not-having-children-because-of-climate-change-20190913-p52qxu.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Late for a thread on sundas
What vidya ya playing tonight Jow Forums?
Something good Im hoping and no jap shit
Reminder never to join any discord

Attached: 1565777875046.jpg (632x554, 50K)

>in the biblical sense.

Attached: 1569087649744.png (323x476, 263K)

Slay the Spire. I'm addicted to the fucking thing.

>Government gives Centrelink to literal terrorists
>Gives money to gangs
>Gives half a million dollars to defend the guy who made snuff films raping and torturing children and infants to death
>Rejects my claim for the crime of being a white male
Classic boomer government.

>
>i just want to help working on the farms, will not even go to big cities.
So you want to take the job away from an Australian and undercut Australian wages while turning the only Anglo places left in Australia into the next Brazil, wow, you're so kind

How do you lads cope with the wageslave life? I'm dying for it to be december already so I can go on annual leave

Attached: 1416854326784246.jpg (779x900, 99K)

Why is your annual leave in December when you get them at the end of the financial year which is in June?

i need alcohol to make vidya enjoyable, either drunk or hungover, im getting too sober and my self respect is arising again

smoke weed

nah then i gotta be "mates" with a bunch of knobs
it gives me psychosis after a while anyway

furry muff, drinking piss all the time will pay its toll on ya though

i find it's healthier than weed but each to their own

drinking piss to the point where you get drunk, regularly, is much more damaging on the body user

Mario kart

Lads, what are we gonna do about the climate emergency?

Well I’ve been getting blackout pissed for the last 5 days now, after I bought a fresh carton. I’m just about to finish it.

who takes time off in june?

Exile boomer politicians.

How do you afford it, being a /neet/ and all?

I’m 19, living at home with my parents, working maybe 30 hours a week casually.

>working maybe 30 hours a week casually.
drunk or sober?

Sober, I started drinking Thursday morning, all the way to now and I’ve just stopped because of work tomorrow.

What about kikes, sand niggers & chinks?

depends, if you just smoke a j a night sure
if you're a full on bong head, nah

Attached: onceyougoblack.jpg (576x768, 87K)

That looks like a bee sting/allergic reaction

Wow look at all these useless fucking losers talking about getting drunk

Here's a redpill:

Cult of the Caesars

So there are three classes in society, the priest(politician), the warrior(merchant), and the slave(working class)
If the priest class becomes weak a foreign warrior class may take over, thus requiring the native warrior class to re-impose the law before passing the torch back to a reinvigorated priest class.
The (((bank))) is a foreign warrior class and they are trying to recreate Christendom as a slave society, which was a sort of bubble that the working class existed in with the other classes interacting over top of it.
Voltaire restarted the fire, and the bubble burst after world war 1, the fantasy ended. They are trying to do it again through communism, that is the final redpill.
Stalins "cult of personality" is an adapted divine right of kings, all of their ideological facets are adaptations. The repressive policy was designed to recreate the bubble, but they had to use tyranny.

The bubble is well and truly burst now that there is the internet. Christendom is the night phase, we have entered a new dawn. Many people all over the world have created incredible libraries of information, the genie can never be put back in the bottle like with the library of Alexandria or the Vatican archives.

>Maybe
You have a problem and you're at risk of becoming a useless loser.

That wouldn't be D&C enough

You need to become full schizo or it's a waste

Attacking females is unnatural and a crime against creation. Their vote is their voice.

>Afp

Attached: gws.jpg (388x414, 19K)

bretty good

>You have a problem and you're at risk of becoming a useless loser.
I already am one.

If they had succeeded in destroying the Americans then we would already be in a new dark age.

THE AMERICANS MADE THE INTERNET

>Lads, what are we gonna do about the climate emergency?
I'm gonna Destroy pussy.
What are you lads gonna do?

Attached: 1545432290562.jpg (884x960, 79K)

Read non-fiction books then you can have more smart shit to woo females with

theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/18/britain-will-aim-for-freedom-of-movement-deal-with-australia

Attached: 1527807980724.png (399x351, 94K)

the fuck are you talking about nigger we know the banks have created a form of fascist/communist state

here's another red pill, even if you're not a "loser" you're still just a wage slave bitch that has to sacrifice 90% of his life just to eat and shit and pay enough to stacey to not divorce rape you

i bet you're one of those tradies i see around full of self importance, you think you're such big men but you're just peons and you hang there like you really know how the world works but most of you just go and vote (((liberal))) on the ballot haha dumb fucks and then you blast 2gb on the way home

>after Brexit
heh not gonna happen ever i reckon

You're supposed to slay the strawman by providing an alternative.

What's your problem?

This is for you not the pussy guy

no problem i thought you were trying to be all profound and shit

Go to bed you're drunk

im very sober

No thank you, I’d rather keep pissing on by myself.

Attached: 1547386604336.jpg (925x583, 166K)

That's easy to say when you're 19 but look at who doesn't seem to know shit about anything and seems concerned with keeping his position from decay instead of engaging in the act of pro-creation

He says the stakes are high but then surrenders himself to the slave caste, proving that the stakes are low for him.

So now Australia is completely controlled by China, we're entering a new age of a better Australia, just like 1788 when British reached the shore.
Inferior species will be cleaned out to make room for superior ones, again like the British did in the first century of their arrival.
Good times ahead!

Attached: AustraliaSpecialAdministrationRegion.jpg (1140x700, 126K)

What I'm trying to say is he's a flat earther and it's a globe

Attached: Bruce the shitposter shitposts at Wojak on the internet.png (349x454, 61K)

>93 days until christmas
>101 days until 2020

Attached: 1519700172659.jpg (945x1500, 154K)

1 minute to midnight

Glowniggers are lower than the dog shit on your shoe

i might, i might not, it doesnt matter, whitey wants to die so he can tap his housing equity for a 4wd, or for his leftist sanctimony

baka.com.au/lifestyle/life-and-relationships/it-doesn-t-feel-justifiable-the-couples-not-having-children-because-of-climate-change-20190913-p52qxu.html

the absolute state

Fuck Australia so hard that she cums.

this, it's gonna be survival of the chinkiest

youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE

Attached: 1568874915173.jpg (1080x1184, 366K)

I masturbated to the decapitation video of those two Norwegian backpacker sluts in Morocco. I painted my ceiling white with semen. Is that normal?

there's no such thing as normal, you are beautiful, i think you should get the dsp for it

Do you think our politicians will let regular Indian,Arab and white Aussies join the Chinese Communist party?
or is that reserved for members in parliament?

overnight bump

Weird point to accuse someone from.
Why the fuck aren't you cunts in bed.

because some of us a not children with bed times

As individuals we need to do favors for people so they'll owe us favors and this is how to build a strong community. Serious life affecting favors such as being able to give legit advice on things like family matters, helping people achieve milestones, and being charitable.
Become the priest class in the local community, right now it seems that there is shit tier priest class in communities from informal-local to federal and this is why we need a long march through the institutions so that the faulty can be displaced through a contest for the positions.

That is a shill who misfired because they've been getting rekt.
The basic tactic is:
>post a propaganda piece
>accuse detractors of being "glownigger"

The d&c is that people who can spot that it's a bee sting won't be affected but those who can't will be affected by the propaganda and this is how they isolate their prey and why it's important to fight them

life is fine apart from mass immigration, there just needs to be a new elite that dictates everything, controls the media etc nobody wants to go back to church

You're so bad at talking

"there are no problems except for the problems, I wish someone would fix it for me"

Time to become a transgender my dude, get the dick cut off because you seem to misunderstand it.

Maybe that's a problem for a female

im going to bed

and if it's a problem for a female they ARE getting that shiny new elite you seem to want

Meanwhile the abos say nothing the pack of brainless turds.

Even if that cunt cut his cock off, unless he never had stitches applied, he would still never bleed.
What the fuck is wrong with these mentally ill trannys?

Somebody should set up an eco-fascist party with an abo puppet leader

Imagine thinking an abo could organize a root in a brothel.

Attached: 1538570659974.jpg (2048x1536, 332K)

We just need one who can read a teleprompter

Tell me user how you acquired the use of the word Seppo?
That’s some top grade inner circle slang.