/IIRAW/ - Deal with it Bigot edition

This is the best idea Jow Forums had in months: Print this message that triggers the double think of the modern destructive left.

While they know that Islam considers women inferior, contrary to their idea of the "stronk independet woman", their slavish subjugation to Islam and goat-fucking third world immigrants is preventing them from calling Islam a problem.

They cannot call out that they either reject the Islamic stance on woman, or that they support the subjugation of women. Their double think – holding two contradictory ideas at the same time – is brought to light, something that makes them feel very uneasy.

NPCs are already disturbed by the cognitive dissonance it evoked:

youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA

youtube.com/watch?v=DqBkuC4Oh-g

boston25news.com/news/-islam-is-right-about-women-odd-signs-spark-confusion-in-local-town/987837653

whdh.com/news/islam-is-right-about-women-flyers-spark-concern-in-winchester/

wcvb.com/article/residents-disgusted-by-offensive-flyers-posted-on-signs-throughout-winchester/29115607

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/09/20/flyers-stating-islam-right-women-cause-media-narrative-crisis/

REMINDER

THE POSTER DOES NOT NEED TO BE EDITED

IGNORE ALL OTHER SUGGESTIONS

IIRAW HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE

STICK TO IIRAW

Attached: 1564942609308.png (2550x3300, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/future/story/20170607-why-printers-add-secret-tracking-dots
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Identification_Code
reason.com/2019/09/21/islam-is-right-about-women/
boston25news.com/news/-islam-is-right-about-women-odd-signs-spark-confusion-in-local-town/987837653
youtube.com/watch?v=IjFPopLKiAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

German version

Attached: 1542043717702.jpg (2480x3508, 452K)

Frog version

Attached: 1551548413306.jpg (2480x3508, 452K)

Attached: 1549940682892.png (2550x3300, 137K)

Swedish

Attached: 1545972023181.png (2550x3300, 161K)

>This is the best idea Jow Forums had in months
Unironically true and absolutely fucking hilarious.

Can some based Swede PLEASE post this all over the place, I really would love to myself, but I don't have a printer

Remember. Don't dilute the message.

Plain and simple.

ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT WOMEN.

Im at the store first thing in the morning bro.

>Jow Forums had
not a Jow Forums idea. Someone just did it and it was posted about here.

Don't flatter yourselves fags

>I don't have a printer
Are all Swedes this unresourceful?

Idea: put Islam is right about women and Islam is wrong about women side by side. This will trigger the ultimate NPC error and cause a system crash

This one makes a lot more sense to native Danes.
'Om' wouldn't normally be used like this in Danish.
'Vedrorende' is a lot more fitting.

Attached: IIRAW_dk3.png (2550x3300, 157K)

Sorry for the memeflag

Romanian version

Attached: daasdasc.jpg (506x342, 12K)

Some pointers to newfags.
>Bee sure to buy a used printer and don't connect it to the internet
You can get fucked easily, because printers can be tracked.

I've seen a lot of people trying to derail it with shitty alternate phrases.

Attached: iirow.jpg (1600x926, 81K)

I don't like this one as much as the English version, because it does not convey the same message: "Islam is right about women" also implies supporting Islamic treatment of women (i.e. forcing them to wear Niqabs, stoning them to death when they get raped, etc.), which makes them feel threatened and causes a stronger emotional reaction.
"Frauenbild" just says that the the view of Islam on women is right, which is less threatening.

Attached: niqab.jpg (620x388, 25K)

Attached: shill measurement.jpg (600x800, 64K)

Also, printing in yellow don't work because the printer just changes the yellow dot by a few shades.

How can you get fucked? Don't think that it's illegal or that the police would waste resources on it. Anyways I really hope this becomes a big thing in Sweden soon would be hilarious to see how the feminists NPCs would react

The "Frauenbild" version is the most concise German translation I am aware of, yet it is not fitting. I would recommend sticking to the English version for Germany.

kek

>implying islam isn't right about women
/po/ is a board of piece

Explain

Iiraw bump

Just to prove that I'm not bullshitting you. (pic related)

Attached: IIRAW_translate.png (582x297, 13K)

bbc.com/future/story/20170607-why-printers-add-secret-tracking-dots

Attached: american-psycho-business-card-scene-promojpg.jpg (1200x629, 102K)

>[don't think] that the police would waste resources on it.
they just scan the "yellow dots" and your last known IP is in the police's hands, and even if you have VPN, they might just hand over your information. Tracking (you) is cheap AF.

This is hilarious! Good luck to anyone posting this, don't let the lunatics see you doing it.

What the fuck is this orwellian bullshit?
Is this in every printer? Is it still in older printers?

If you're worried about tracking, you could print out one copy, and trace it onto unprinted paper with a sharpie to make the ones you'll use.
The news reports only mentioned there being a dozen or so posters. It doesn't take much.

And is there a way to see if yours puts them on?

Every printer since the internet became a thing, basically.

damn that's scary. Thx for the heads up user

Samsung don't have it i think

Attached: 1543942822417.jpg (393x390, 34K)

Islam on oikeassa naisista.

Finnish translation

Checked.
I opt for using a public printer. Like in a library. Just have to make sure no one is looking over my shoulder.

lel

Attached: GM.jpg (2582x3508, 222K)

List of printers:
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
I can still use the library printer since they take cash and don't need a card

Not every printer. See

the worst this could do is tie the poster to your printers if somehow they got hold of it

they can't come track you down with it from some massive database of printers

Attached: IHRK.jpg (996x1402, 102K)

In Proto-Germanic
Islamaz umbi kwenōnunz rehtaz isti.

In Proto-Indo-European
Islamós gʷnéh2mos-do h3reǵtós h1ésti.

i think most office supply stores can print and make copies for you, so try that route

Mohammed's Frauenbild Stimmt.
Don't go literal. Come on.

A printer costs only 30-40 euro. It's a copy machine you most likely want, then you just print it out and make like 100-200 copies or w/e the amount.

It's pretty hard to find someone in Germany who speaks not a single word English at all.

only TOR is safe, there is a chan up there as well. Still the law holds back the feds from direct intervention. Though that's becoming increasing unlikely with censorship. They just like to keep this place up since the feds can respond to it within a minute due to having ties with the owner, they track IPs and ban vpn / tor posting.

>This is the best idea Jow Forums had in months
It wasn't a Jow Forums idea, some dudes did it without saying anything about it.

Actually I don't have a personal printer and I'm thinking about using the public printers. There are self-service photocopy stores in Paris, which technically there are too many people waiting for their turns so nobody gives a fuck about what you print. But I'm not sure if that's a good idea.

kek indeed

Oh good i'm sure we're going to convince the ancient aryan battleaxe wielding feminists with that one

Attached: WTFbros.png (225x225, 4K)

AWAKEN MY NORDIC FRIENDS

Attached: boiz.jpg (300x168, 11K)

ITA version:
L'ISLAM
HA
RAGIONE
CIRCA
LE
DONNE

Yes, and don't forget the pacifist matriarchal Indo-Europeans!

you can get used printers for $5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Identification_Code

This one is perfect. What font are you using?

I'll get working on a deafblind tactile signing translation so we can let Helen Keller know.

Based

I used this poster for Swedish. Put up 5 so far. Will continue tonight when it's dark.

Attached: islam-ratt5.png (2480x3508, 181K)

pjw also tried to kill it, by...tweeting about it. it isn't even big yet. this has to be everywhere and in the mainstream media. this is extremely powerful. imagine it enters mass consciousness. you can't kill it in any way. they knowing the source and intention behind it will even make it more powerful. it's perfect

I made an Irish version.
I understand the language is very rarely used on this island but a lot of people can read it and so the butt hurt will be through the roof once they see what it says.

Attached: Islam is right about women.png (797x869, 12K)

I think the main thing for us to do now is to get off our asses and actually put them up. can we also get some people to watch the media reaction, and post updates, thank you

go to the library you lazy dimwit

Yes, this.
It's 2pm here but once it's dark these are going up.

Attached: 1545336184071s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Be careful I am pretty sure this is considered hate speech and thus illegal for you,
NO WAY. I thought tha lepracauns spake Anglish?

Äst du i enom storstade?

This is proof of how powerful it is. They are afraid and want to kill the momentum.

jews are right about goyim

>Printer
If you need to just write it on a piece of paper fag.
Also it's not like most peinters are under $30 nowadays anyways.

media reaction so far, just what i have seen
reason.com/2019/09/21/islam-is-right-about-women/

Better than printing it out, just handwrite it very well (don't use your standard handwriting!) on white paper and then copy that. That way you can't be tracked.

I can't print before tomorrow... public libraries are closed on Sundays.
I'm considering handdrawing a few for tonight.

English is spoken more often but most know Irish even if they barely use it.
And because the endangered language is seen (by nationalists and the left) as a sacred cow to be saved here the butt hurt will be 10 fold than if it where in English.

good idea, you could also go to an office supply store and print them

they delete this comment on reddit's mainstream subs and the story doesn't appear at besides the donald and other small subs

Brilliant.

Attached: index.png (229x220, 8K)

Their money must pay for migrants

I think most Irish people already don't like Islam, the unspoken concept of "we respect you but not in our country" that Muslims and Jews obsessively tread all over

Or cut out a stencil and spray paint it on.

English translation:
ISLAM
IS
RIGHT
ABOUT
WOMEN

if you're worried about tracking, use a dot matrix printer: youtube.com/watch?v=IjFPopLKiAk

Good those dykes need to learn their fucking place

I'm envious about english and how flexible it is
You would too if you got taxed 60% of your income

We are just lucky that we can use Britain, France and Sweden etc... as examples of why multi-racial societies don't work and result in violence and becoming the third world which you imported.
The only problem is there is only one competent party that this silent voter base here can vote for and they are still small.

Attached: NP.png (564x455, 287K)

This fellow Hans is right: Use the english version in Germany

Attached: 1555843204064.png (444x544, 371K)

we need to marshall our forces. if you have freinds who would like this, tell them to participate. spread this to other sites. if anyone knows of other places we could put this, put it in this thread

Attached: ciao.png (2550x3300, 57K)

this may be somewhat heretical, but spread this to reddit. i am sure the_donald would love this, as well as some other places

Bump

More like 1/4 can understand it but probably more for a simple sentence like this, that's enough anyway
Some one get crackng one for Cymru, that's Wales for you not familiar with those strange celtic toungues. Fun fact the word Welsh comes from an Old English phrase Wælisc meaning foreigner.

maybe
DER
ISLAM
BEHANDELT
FRAUEN
RICHTIG

Attached: 1569009905388.png (539x551, 44K)

kek, but no, this is too much, keep it simple

Bump, lets keep this train rolling boys

Doesn't 'richtig' work in this context or too long winded?

Put it on a traffic sign on a busy main road where every driver see's it. Make sure to do it at night away from CCTV and wear a scarf over your face as well as dark, unidintifiable clothing. Don't do it too close to where you live. Maybe change put the mask over your face in a dark corner halfway there.

Stay safe and GOOD LUCK!