In retrospect, was it a good idea to detach currencies from the gold standard?

In retrospect, was it a good idea to detach currencies from the gold standard?

Attached: us-dollars-and-gold-coins.png (300x211, 121K)

Yeah.

Yes

good for who?

No it has devalued the currency. Central banking is communism.

Fiat currency is the Jewish scam to end all Jewish scams.

Good standard sucks. It's too volatile.

Attached: 1569159732573.png (1162x643, 70K)

Reminder that the (((gold standard))) and (((ending the fed))) are Jewish tricks.

Attached: (((end the fed))).png (1000x5471, 1.55M)

Bullshit it was way more stable. Central banking is a plague upon humanity. You dirty oven dodger kys

>Bullshit
LOL. Look at the chart I posted.

It wasn't, but that's not to say that centralised banking was the correct alternative. Who do you think was manipulating the prices of gold when it was the standard? And who is manipulating the credit and interest rates of today's debt based economy?

your kike central banking has ruined the dollar

Attached: dollar-devaluation-1913.png (597x297, 13K)

>In retrospect, was it a good idea to detach currencies from the gold standard?
not without also stopping all illegal and unnatural interest payments

I've never seen this. wheres 1915+?

Who, I ask you? Who?

Attached: au_24h_usd_oz.jpg (438x235, 30K)

Why? I only did annual inflation/deflation for the gold standard era.

Depends on who's asking.

For the Zionist bankers, it gave them free reign to enslave the world with their no-cost-to-them debt-money.

For the rest of humanity, we got screwed as usual.

Depends.
Do you think mountainous debt burden, allowing politicians to borrow like crazy to satisfy short term handouts to the voter and funnelling billions in interest to Jews is a good thing?

Yes, now we have pic related

Attached: th.jpg (474x369, 51K)

gold standard was suspended multiple times corresponding to spikes on your heavily manipulated chart. Basically every war from 1775 to World War I they issued fake money not backed by gold. The standard money was stable the whole time.

I would just like to see what it does after that point. Thank you for posting that chart though. Very informative.

also it wasnt always a gold standard. The official currency of the US was originally the spanish silver dollar. Various notes over time had different backing

This, anytime the jew wanted to murder people everything got wacky...

>Was it a good idea to turn collapsitalism back into capitalism?
You decide.

Yes, there isn't enough gold for the value of currency to be tied to gold. All of the above ground gold in the world could fit in an olympic sized swimming pool.

This will blow your mind:
When gold was decoupled the gold still retained its value and was returned to the backers.
The gold backers made a 10 billion dollar profit overnight.

Attached: gold.jpg (606x613, 67K)

The problem was that other nations could sell or buy gold and manipulate our currency that way. We needed a product that no one else had control over, so we went to war for the petrodollar. The issue with money printing is that it leads to the devaluation since 1913. All of the excess currency divides the value of whatever store of value (or lack thereof) the nation uses between itself. So if all the printed money goes to the bank, they get more money (but less than the currency indicates) and we all get less.

yes. gold is an asset, not a currency. even widespread exchange of gold certificates would lead to temptation of overprinting said certificates without the requisite underlying asset, leading to even more extreme bubbles and crashes
>unassailable a priori reasoning

yes, only monogloids that have no understanding of economics think its a good idea to be tied to a gold standard in a global economy.