Go to Church

Good morning /pol. I'm going to church soon. May the grace of our Lord and the peace brought about by his son, Jesus Christ be with you all.

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (958x800, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQprAZj0w0I
jesus-is-savior.com/False Doctrines/protestantism.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Russian_Orthodox/russian_orthodox_exposed.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholicism_is_of_the_devil.htm
streamable.com/o28y1
militarygetsaved.tripod.com/findachurch0.html
youtu.be/YS-IjoeDuic
youtube.com/watch?v=F56Q8vP15qI
youtube.com/watch?v=e69j4amVlOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lower case h for His
>lower case s for Son
Half arsed attempt, try better next time.

Attached: 1531715866916.jpg (400x400, 31K)

God bless you user

Attached: 6897.png (651x484, 684K)

Mandatory,
>youtube.com/watch?v=BQprAZj0w0I

>go to church
>coal burning sluts
>pastor advocating globalism
>bro gods all peace prayers and hugs
>don't be an anti-semite goy
All denominations are like this. I think the only churches where you won't find this pozzed shit is ironically in countries where there is no established denominations and Christians are prosecuted daily.

God bless you too, my brother user.

God Bless you all.

God doesn't live in a Church. If you like that kind of shit have fun. I'll be sleeping in and making a big breakfast soon

>t. protestant

Arent you guys protestant as well?
Also god is a pig and a faggot ive seen him fucking allah

become catholic.
yeah, God lives in the sky and He's your personal servant who does whatever you want without you even having to ask Him for anything or do anything for Him. you're the reason people think Christianity is a joke. you're the reason they will end up damned - because of the terrible example you set.

nice blogpost...
you are so good you'll make it to heaven all by your own works, right?
who needs this Jesus guy, just go to church you know...
do what the priests says, be a nice goyim you know...

in case you didnt realize it, this was sarcasm

already been this morning.
it's a shame there wasn't another priest to confess or else I'd have done that too
God bless
>t. retarded casapound wignat

>join the pedo cult that's heretical bro
Flog yourself. We both know you want to.

>Go to Church
Why would I?

yikes

Biblical repentance is not turning away from sinful behavior.

It is not being “sorry” for your sins.

It is not an emotional response.

Repentance is not forsaking anything.

Nor is repentance a willingness to turn away from sins.

Repentance is simply a change of mind toward God that compels a person to place their trust in Jesus Christ's death on the cross for their sins, His burial and resurrection.

2nd Corinthians 11:3, “But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.”

So few people have a clear understanding of how salvation works.

Let me make it very simple.
YOU ARE A SINNER and unless you accept Christ's payment for your sins on the cross, you will spend eternity burning in the fires of Hell.

You cannot add or subtract anything to Christ's payment.

Jesus paid the full price of our sins with His precious blood (1st Peter 1:18-19).

IT IS TOTALLY FREE!

jesus-is-savior.com/False Doctrines/protestantism.htm

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Russian_Orthodox/russian_orthodox_exposed.htm

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholicism_is_of_the_devil.htm

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

The strongest Christian community I've ever met was in Russia, a country which went through decades of anti-moralist marxism. Western "Christians" aren't Christians. But there isn't much to expect from a society that believes supporting sodomites and kikes still upholds to the virtues of conservatism

Went to Mass with a few mates, not a Catholic but it was still good. The Father and his clergy are refreshingly trad in this degenerate city.
>'all roads lead to Rome... As long as you are white'

theres many catholics in Norway. we have latin mass here aswell.
And you should repent, degenerate.

Attached: El_milagro_de_Empel.jpg (2560x1880, 568K)

Attached: image.jpg (1200x799, 670K)

You're absolutely correct, thanks user.

Good for you

Attached: BiblicalEthics.png (1032x1176, 2.83M)

>go to church
NO

Hell, just do an image search for “pope refugees”.

>Biblical repentance is not turning away from sinful behavior

So it’s literally a pointless religion, as a religion that doesn’t actively encourage people to change their behavior for the better is hopelessly impotent. Protestants are trash too.

Attached: image.jpg (770x512, 192K)

THIS! Also, fuck jews, fuck niggers & fuck the jesuits.

Attached: IHS.jpg (474x474, 36K)

It does encourage turning away

Jesus said cut your hand off if it causes you to sin, because its better to go to heaven with 1 hand then to hell with both.

That user is explaining it wrong, this is true explanation:

The outdoors is my church. I shall go out and enjoy God's creation, not go to some costume party in a building with pretty glass. Find humility. Churches are too decadent and therefore against God.

Attached: 1566127332999.jpg (640x836, 68K)

This

Stop mixing salvation with service.
If a sinner doesn't know the love of GOD of dying for all their sins and giving them free eternal life they can never move on to service because they actually want to server.I know you are angry at this world reason you never leave Jow Forums but understand salvation is not joining a club salvation is Jesus Christ,knowing that the only way to Heaven is knowing you can't ever go to Hell.Loneliness is one of the most painful emotions, making us feel abandoned, betrayed and unwanted. Don't let the devil keep blinding you trust Jesus Christ alone.
streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: Cheatsheet.jpg (445x409, 72K)

Blessings brothers. I get to worship with my synth.

Reminder to avoid going to a denomination affliated with the World Council of Churches if you can help it. They were the ones most heavily targeted by Soviet propoganda during the cold war, and most of then are corrupt. They even sent funds to the Zimbabwe communists during the Rhodesian Bush War.

>May the grace of our Lord and the peace brought about by his son, Jesus Christ be with you all.

And also with you, Brother!

Amen, Brother! Jesus said, "Ye must be born again"!!!

God bless you all
>Holy God, Holy Mighty, Holy immortal. X3
>In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, now and ever, until the ages of ages Amen!

Attached: 7722ce4e0cedd62525181f4ce83f2e63.jpg (528x690, 90K)

Ahem
>Orthodoxy

1900 years, still same views.
Why?
Because the message of Christ doesnt change with the times.

Attached: 88c4e8d786ccfc7a43fc92e333a4cda7--december--daniel-oconnell.jpg (474x361, 53K)

>God bless Vladimir Putin for helping the Church rebuild after being destroyed by evil Jews during the bolshevik revolution

Russian Orthodox Church is the 3rd Rome, may it last forever and ever

>Hippie attitude
Still smoking pot and believing in all the "Mother earth" bullshit user?

Did you send in your Greenpeace tithe this month? I bet you own all the whalewars seasons huh?

Already did it user.

God bless you

My Church is pretty Redpilled

>go to church
>pastor says that Anti-Christ will be a Jew
>says that Internet is a Globalist Tool to unify the world
>says that Jesuits are infiltrating Protestant Churches

Been to Sevethday Adventist, various Christian, Catholic, LDS, etc.

What would you recommend, next, for an atheist?

Guise I'm conflicted, I think orthodoxy is so cool and I resonate with it deeply, but I am low T since childhood and I am concerned being vegan for a giant chunk of the year thru fasting will have bad consequences on my health. What do?

>this is what passes as a political thread now

Attached: 724E541A-D369-453A-980F-5FA94F9F2E18.jpg (598x944, 58K)

>durr don’t even follow the teaching skills of Jesus just “believe in him” whatever that means, surely not obligiging by a single word he said will please him!

militarygetsaved.tripod.com/findachurch0.html

Attached: B4F96B3B-CC85-4E8B-B4C6-C5E8C2635CAA.jpg (254x489, 36K)

How To Be Saved And Go To Heaven When You Die

youtu.be/YS-IjoeDuic

Attached: 789CC92A-F307-40E3-971C-90BE381038AF.png (600x600, 170K)

>What would you recommend, next, for an atheist?

Read the Bible (King James Version is the best) - especially the Gospel of John. Pray to God to help you learn the truth about this world.

If you are on /pol and not paid to be here, then you might have some idea about how deeply corrupted science has become. Science is not worthy of blind faith, and its major conclusions don't stand up to scrutiny.

Try not to touch any children inappropriately while you’re there faggot.

Attached: 2F238C72-E168-48F4-B8CF-5632DC6F95E8.gif (281x224, 2.16M)

My Fellow Americans, I love you all.

Regardless of what you think, you are not yet awake.
You do not know how deep this goes.
If you knew, you could not sleep.
Many of you could never go on.
You need each other.
You need every ONE of you.
Learn to play nice with each other or be left behind.
If one stumbles, pick them up.
If one asks a question, give them the answer.
That is how we grow.
There’s no more room in the plan for arrogance and self importance.
If you turn ONE away, you’ve hurt the plan.
If you hurt the plan, you’ll be left behind.
We are watching.
We see it all.
There are no secrets.
You would never believe the files kept on everyone of you, for that matter, you’d never believe
WHERE they are kept.
Prepare for the next phase.
Prepare each other.
You are one.
And…
WWG1WGA.

Be good to each other.

Attached: God Bless America.png (1024x768, 1015K)

Go to church and hand that child rapist more money so he can rape your children full time.

They'll keep all the money TAX FREE and pretend to use it to help people.

Attached: Img-1567617620002.jpg (1274x648, 473K)

Attached: Img-1568043798115.jpg (1317x652, 530K)

Attached: Img-1568041777766.jpg (720x477, 295K)

youtube.com/watch?v=F56Q8vP15qI

thread theme

Attached: 5867.jpg (1500x998, 277K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e69j4amVlOE

what's the score, pedovore?

Attached: lydiahearst_38531113_252793732024598_4478107527589920768_n-e1540839628185.jpg (600x449, 75K)

Far as i'm concerned when records of kikes being expelled and despised go back to before Jesus was ever alive, and were there when he was around, and have continued unabated after, to me this points towards Christianity being a tool the kikes used to control us, and when you note that the christian overlords that you euro fucks all had never killed them all and never destroyed the central banks that exerted ironclad control over you, it really lends credence to that theory.

Thank you user!
Amen and amen!

What is God?
Also. Anus has no means to love.

I was an atheist most of my life. Started going to churches occasionally when I noticed they were the only ones doing anything to help the homeless in town. I did join a Protestant denomination, but I don't think it's all that important what church you go to. You'll learn a lot going to different churches, but I don't know which one gets you into heaven. The community of believers is what is important.
I opened my heart to God's love and truly accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior.