Cooking is Redpilled

The Art of Cooking is a skill that fewer and fewer men and women can claim to possess in the Twenty-First Century. Dependency upon prepared food, whether through cheap and unsatisfying "restraunts" or pre-packaged microwaved meals has grown exponentially. Thousands of USD are thrown out each year per household as a result of this disgusting dependency.

Some may declare that it is an archaic skill, preferring to partake in all sorts of degeneracy instead of bonding with their families when having wholesome meals together. However, the ability to prepare food for yourself and your loved ones is attainable to those who are dedicated to the recipe of order.

A surprising number, approximately 90% of Americans despise the idea of nourishing themselves properly.
>cnbc.com/2017/09/27/how-much-americans-waste-on-dining-out.html

Additionally, its a national security weakness. Europosters often like to point out that Americans have a gun in one hand, and a burger in the other. This is not tongue-in-cheek, but a statement of fact. Foreign adversaries need by catapult cargo-loads of sugar into our nation and watch as imbeciles continue to fatten themselves while making sure the country is doomed to collapse.

Although firearms do not require one to be in peak physical condition to operate them, it is necessary to be appropriately healthy to make sure no one is allowed to easily threaten the nation.

Attached: steak_peppers_onions_peas_potato.jpg (2048x1536, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/246721/
youtube.com/watch?v=gJz2Tgt3jvs
pressurecookrecipes.com/pressure-cooker-brown-rice/
google.com/amp/s/www.seattletimes.com/life/food-drink/a-roast-chicken-with-fall-flavors/?amp=1
dashofsanity.com/slow-cooker-tuscan-tortellini-soup/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you can’t cook your own food makes you a baby

>white ppl
>cooking
lmao y'all can't cook

>white people cooking

Attached: n3psb6eupzm31.jpg (1080x785, 56K)

Donkeys

Want to come over for thanksgiving o have the best food for you prepared

Attached: bologna.jpg (632x426, 66K)

Whatcha doing rabbi?

What you faggots don't understand is that white people know the science of cooking. Something you apes can't understand. If some of us choose not to learn that's very different than being incapable of learning you mong

Yes white people took over the world looking for spice and we don’t know how to cook ....

Took eye round (a tough cut) cubed it made a tender beefy stroganoff in an instapot with a few simple ingredients and some Sherry the other night finished with sour cream. Ate on it for days.

Instapot is highly recommended for weeknights...took about an hour with a cut of meat that would need 3-4 hours simmering to be tender. From damn delicious if you want cook times

I don't understand how people don't know how to cook. You literally just apply heat to food. It's so easy.

Attached: steak2.jpg (1000x652, 894K)

>Cum
nice ID, faggot. l

Come over for dinner white people make the best dessert

Attached: white-people-cant-cook-lmao-explain-this-my-mom-just-1728737.png (500x566, 101K)

Putting a cup of Lawry's salt on your chicken isn't cooking you absolute nigger

Fire and raw meat is nigger tier skillset. Salt. Umami butter pan residue with cooking wine and a hint of something sour is God tier

I've been putting fish sauce into many things I've cooked lately. Yes sun dried rotten fish extract
And yes the white man will burn your village to the ground if you fuck with our black pepper

it's minimal technical skill plus some trial and error, you'd think it was a root canal for all the bitching about it

Why are you such a faggot? I mean seriously? Are you that butt hurt over your skin color?

Attached: 09c700bcaa4fda0ca134c9be8786285023559c8935dfecbb9576403f62af9ce4.png (792x700, 64K)

lack of experience & fear of the unknown
school deliberately hampers your ability to try and learn new things
also internationalism promotes the idea of outsourcing tasks
some people think it's cheaper to outsource their food to restaurants

Attached: 1562285246127.jpg (629x458, 112K)

(((Cum))). Keep having that Jew Jew cum you kike.

For those who can't cook in this thread try this...take the hotdog you were going to microwave and sear it in a pan. Take the Raman noodles you were going to make and barely get them done without seasoning then throw in skillet with oil stir around till pretty crispy then crack an egg in there. Mix up and use...included spice pack....

You're now a cook build from there

>Instapot

Sorry to Mandela Effect you but look at your Instapot. It’s Instant Pot.

Attached: FB073144-9089-4268-B0B8-CBFDF8A37EBF.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

What a waste of good toothpaste...

Attached: 1511042851028.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

I don't actually have one I've got one that is also a canner. I think it's a carey brand.

i slow cooked this recently and it was amazing allrecipes.com/recipe/246721/

Probably the best thing men can buy is a crock pot.
It's idiot proof.
Chicken or ham, potatoes, carrots, a bullion cube, couple cups of water, etc, throw it in a crock pot. Set it to "LOW". Go to work.
Come home - BOOM! - dinner ready.
Too easy.
Start there.
Plenty of different kinds of foods can be made in a crock pot. Get a recipe book, too.

based

maybe in muttland

True enough.
Last girl I got was through a cooked dinner. And a good wine.
Sadly, it seems they now prefer someone who goes out and watch Netflix. I'm quite shit in that area.

Eating is like a chore to me. And yeah I’ve got a big jaw and chew it thoroughly. I just find it boring and I see it as fuel and that’s it. That’s why I don’t cook. I do bbq though.

My wife and I make good money and like eating out every now and then, but it still kills us to get a bill of $40-$50 for a mediocre restaurant. $50 buys a lot of groceries for more than one meal, plus we are usually sketched out about who is preparing our food, what the ingredients are, how fresh they are, etc. It's just that sometimes there just isn't an option when you both get home from work at 730pm, have to go to the gym, and still need to eat.

Can't really go wrong with that recipe. Unfortunately I despise slow cookers. There is almost always a better option

>white people know the science of cooking
Totally not true. There are a few exceptions, but white people really don't know how to cook.

>bullion

My go to when dating was invite them out for dinner. Hehe basic Chinese chicken with some rice. Gives you a group bonding project with a tasty reward. Landed my wife with that one 12 years ago. In retrospect it was so shitty.

Instapots are great. I also like dutch ovens for making stews, but you have to be home while the stove is on.

You couldn't be more wrong tyrone.

Who does pajeet? Who are the best cooks in the world and why are they white men?

i've been meaning to make that
looks awesome

Yeah you must be someone with good conversation and good feeling. I have to compensate for those one way or the other.
Last girl I dated, she said "yeah no it's not going to work out" before I could offer her a drinking. As soon as I answered by the negative when she asked if I went out often.

Negro cooking
youtube.com/watch?v=gJz2Tgt3jvs

Attached: Black People cooking.png (859x644, 910K)

the secret politically incorrect food
LOL

sage

Attached: bait1480043677180.png (626x624, 17K)

Cooking children on Covfefe Pedophile Island.

Attached: Img-1568956478643.jpg (720x1099, 299K)

Attached: 2013.jpg (640x640, 35K)

ok user

Attached: IMG_20190430_203745400.jpg (3264x2448, 1.99M)

Your peppers looks squishy.
Your onions aren't at all caramalized and were probably cooked very low and slow and also squishy.
That meat is over the juice coming out on the right part of the plate should be at least pink preferably still red.
There's something wrong with those pea pods are they covered in a disgusting amount of salt?
Potatoes look boring but no from instant so they get a pass.
Cooking is a great skill anons especially for any of you out there on the spectrum. As a child before they knew what any of this shit was I had a lot of trouble drinking tap water if the water was heavy and filled with lots of minerals. The same about food I am pretty picky. The only spanish rice I eat that's any good is my own spanish rice because I don't cook the rice into some disgusting pudding texture like the stupid beaners do. The only way to get decent Mexican food is to go to a white restaurant or do it yourself we really don't need these lazy fucks. That taste you're missing that's the cumin and the spic spit. After that movie Waiting don't eat at a restaurants only room by millenials and Xers. Normies get their entire identity from these movies and then act them out to a T in real life.

Fuck you. Men cook better than women.

Black people eat fried nigger hand, so stfu Tyrone Gonzales.

FPBP. Cooking a delicious meal is a skill that everyone who isn't a nigger or retard should possess and be proud of. Stop eating garbage and take control of your own meal preparation and consumption.

n-no stupid goy, pay your meal kit subscription!

Attached: 802933526.0.jpg (1200x800, 187K)

>Sirloin steaks fried in garlic, Rosemary and olive oil.
>fresh spinach with balsamic vinegar
>Fried coleslaw
>baked chicken fries with salt and olive oil.
>Big puddle of ranch to ruin it all because I'm a monster. (at least it isn't ketchup)

Look at the typical black family shopping cart and then seriously explain to me how on Earth they can cook? Nothing is raw, everything is prepared or ready to eat.

Attached: Capture.png (1024x608, 1.31M)

>meal kit
>paying $10 for $2 worth of food
user...just.

Rosemary wards off dementia. Try to use it whenever you can

This is an instapot board we don't take kindly to foodlets 'round about these pars
pressurecookrecipes.com/pressure-cooker-brown-rice/
The instapot is an amazing tool. Finally I can get perfect rice at home
>inb4 muh rice cooker
I have one of those as well but I haven't used it once since I got my superior instapot. It can do a lot of things. As far as nutritionally pressure cooking is probably the best as long as you use any meat juice leftover as gravy or stock for say rice. Instapot can turn a frozen block of meat into a delicious soft meal in about an hour and unlike every other cooking method I don't have to baby sit it and it's rather well insulated. I used to use those giant pressure cookers back in the day and they would heat your house up more then the oven my instapot is perfect on a summer day though hardly any heat you really should look into them. Next up I want an air fryer make fried foods with like 2 teaspoons of oil.

Attached: instapotbrownrice.jpg (720x1080, 32K)

I put cayenne on nearly everything

>falling for the cooking jew
Cooking is literally a satanic act of taking food as nature intended it and sacrificing it over a flame to make it “healthier” even though it’s already in its perfect form, all humans eat raw in nature and some modern people still do, it’s our natural diet but they’ve just weaned us onto slave foods and cooked “recipes” to get us used to taste instead of satisfaction over time and just like everything else the Jew forced into your culture they make you think it’s beneficial. Eat raw meat, drink blood and stay the fuck away from vegetables and grains if you want your ancestors to smile upon you, otherwise keep sacrificing your food to the flames of the eternal jew and live a life of disease and misery.

Checked for instant pot master race. You do need an air fryer. We use ours nearly every day.
You want grilled chicken to put in a dish? Salt pepper and throw in air fryer.
The instapot stays on the shelf the air fryer gets a coveted counter spot.
Don't get one that's too small though

We /ck/ now?

I would like to what's your address?

i just bake it instead, 20 pounds of chicken and vegetables at a time

I agree user. But we don't have to rape and pillage a third world shithole to get red pepper. I can't grow black tellicherries so the villages must burn

No, /ck/ is only obsessed with the fast food Jew

This has to be the oddest "the Jews did this" that I have ever seen. Good job ausbro

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen! Imagine being so fucking lazy that you can’t prepare a weekly menu, drive to the grocery store, buy the needed ingredients and prepare one easy 20 minute meal a day for yourself or your family. My mother and grandmother would have a fucking stroke if they saw this in my house!

As a wise man once said, "the man who owns your food and your water owns you"

What's the point in all this wasted effort cooking? Tendies will always be better than this gobbledygook shit you goys are posting.
Tendies and cheese bread, ahhhh.

i want you dead

google.com/amp/s/www.seattletimes.com/life/food-drink/a-roast-chicken-with-fall-flavors/?amp=1

Tip: double the butter maple

U r welcome

Attached: 3a36f66e-7ad1-4c4e-b0b0-147a1dc72cd1-768x532.jpg (768x532, 74K)

You hate me because I speak the truth. While you waste precious time you'll never get back, I'm already eating and on to a new book or something like that.

Read the ingredients, then look them up. what if shtf? Will you be able to make those worms beetles and greens from your yard taste good? Do you even know how to get maple sap from a tree?
You're a goner friend

I'll just kill others and take their shit or die trying in that scenario. Who cares? Not me.

Literally learned the egg in ramen from a military brat in 1985

Pfft

flipping the destert? just bury it

lost

>Wasting precious time not killing yourself with overpriced garbage.
>Not wanting to bond with your family over a real meal
Okay

i can listen to an audiobook while cooking. your point is shit

It took me awhile to get right, but cooking rice in a pot on the stove top works just fine. Just rinse the rice well, add 1 1/2 cups of water for every cup of uncooked (white) rice, bring to a boil and reduce to simmer, cover and cook for 12-13 minutes, and finally kill the heat and let it steam for an additional 10. I know tools like that make it easy, but I get a lot of satisfaction from knowing how to control heat and result in perfect rice every time.

raudonpiliuotas

Your presentation is shit

You won't do shit tendie belly. All the tendies will be rotten and you might find some cans but you will probably kys eating cold corn from a can

Family? Mine just yell and scream at eachother at every get together so I don't go anymore. This ain't some fairytale.

Serious question, at what point does it actually count as cooking? Does everything have to be from scratch?

i just cook rice like pasta and drain

K.

Attached: 1537579308607.png (624x951, 891K)

Patriciannigher

dashofsanity.com/slow-cooker-tuscan-tortellini-soup/

Tip: lower to 2 cans crushed tomato; increase broth by 1 1/2 cups; 2 lb swt ital sausage

U r welcome

Attached: SLOW-COOKER-TUSCAN-TORTELLINI-SOUP-9-ps.png (600x900, 255K)

I said your family like a dog/wife and kids. Extended family can fuck off.

I'm just not sure what I would do when they show up at my doorstep, needy after mocking me for years about my preps and skills.

posting the usual starter kits for those who dont know what to eat or are looking for guidance

Attached: 1546702374441.jpg (1456x2048, 308K)

Attached: 1538683070265.jpg (1126x1001, 436K)

Attached: 1539280165486.png (699x757, 433K)

>Audiobooks
You aren't even absorbing the books contents.

I don't have one of those then.

If you want to control a populace, food is the very first thing you manipulate. Your ancestors were strong warriors fighting daily to kill animals for their tribe, then celebrating the hunt by eating the raw warm flesh, fat and organs of the animal, drinking the blood with your family, the ultimate form of nutrition.
Then you have modern day faggots like the ones in this thread celebrating that they learnt how to destroy their food correctly like a good little goy, eating toxic vegetables and grains which were traditionally slave food but has now become the social norm because we are enslaved without even realising it, then turning around and wondering why we are so rife with disease when we don’t eat our natural diets anymore. Hurrr I got cancer why me life so bad :( nihilism st it’s finest fucking ignorant cunts, (((they))) are slowly fading out meat consumption and we will all have to live on nutrition deficient bullshit plants while the elites are feasting themselves on raw flesh laughing at us, if we don’t wake up and do something about it soon we are all fucked. The first step is acknowledging that cooking is brainwashing and that we don’t need slave food to be healthy.

From the size of the fork, I'd say that's a bitch meal.
Any meal that I eat has at least 3 fried eggs as a bonus and leaves me incapacitated for an hour.

Attached: pPdNZ3c.jpg (818x503, 163K)

No it's about combining ingredients in a pleasing way. Take the frozen tendie for example, sear them in a pan with a little oil as opposed to oven. Take tendies out add some butter and flour. then add broth and stir maybe some milk also. Congratulations you've just made bechamel sauce to go on your tendies

Attached: 10.png (540x540, 656K)

Just click the x FAGGIT

but i am

>elites are feasting themselves on raw flesh laughing at us
With all due respect, I have no interest in eating small children who were sacrificed in satanic rituals.

Red neck foods
Please stop

so in the first list you can drink coffee, but the next you crossed it out?