Untitled

Attached: nuke colorado.png (578x494, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalfile.com/colorado-city-council-decides-11-year-old-girls-can-now-walk-topless-in-public/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll save you time. Nobody that ever goes to these is above 5/10

Period

Attached: KOOMER.gif (1024x922, 165K)

What if you steal a suck on their nipples?

Mmmm

Attached: 1566379207891.jpg (540x564, 98K)

Why would a woman want to walk around topless anyway?

Is this baby's first script? why does this keep appearing with a place holder?
Why are you people responding to this?

Set up a free shuttle service between any Free The Nipple protest and the nearest MLK Boulevard and the whole thing will take care of itself.

Who walks around shirtless unless you are on a beach or at a pool? Maybe if you're drunk playing frisbee in the park, but that's about it. I'm not walking around downtown shirtless. That's degenerate.

Attention. The reason women do *anything*.

This

lmao nice

It allows them to show their true power

Good, now staring at someone tits can no longer be considered sexual harassment.

>It feels like summer
Op posts no link

Op is a fag
>Imagine my shock

Now you can pick out the real white girls

can i walk around with my balls out

It's very easy to deal with women like this. Simply stare intently at their bare breasts, and if they complain say there's no crime against looking. You could apply this to all degenerate styles of dress such as yoga pants and tube tops, the point is to make them feel as uncomfortable as possible being whores. If they think it's liberating then they should have no problem getting leered at but we all know they're full of shit

This is unironically the reason Muslim women wear hijab. Men will gawk and stare at them so they cover up to feel safer. I had a professor who went to India and very quickly did this because men kept glaring at her blonde hair so she covered up to avoid attention. Of course they think they want attention, so I say give them the attention of two piercing eyes staring through their most intimate areas.

Attached: 1508165920198.jpg (650x503, 59K)

nationalfile.com/colorado-city-council-decides-11-year-old-girls-can-now-walk-topless-in-public/
There you go fren

Hmm, the pedo’s haven’t arrived yet

UGH, EQUALITY YOU BIGGOT

Underrated

Attached: 4FBEFA71-CE09-4769-947A-FAB448806C0C.jpg (576x799, 137K)

If you saw naked women often enough you'd realize it's not as big a deal as you think it is. If you're around them long enough they become something more mundane and ordinary.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Pedophilia will be legal by 2030. They've already begun prepping us

wait a minute...men don't go walking around topless in my city...even construction workers etc wear shirts

Attached: 1504459692217.jpg (1400x960, 963K)

Good, that would be rape.

Elven years old

Elven years old

ELEVEN YEARS OLD

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

women crave attention from men, they act like they are offended by it, but women lack the full capacity to understand what they truly want in life.

you are reading my mind...

Attached: 1474356932868.gif (151x128, 760K)

This world needs nuclear fire all over.

Niggers. They love walking around shirtless because they're all DYEL and think they look "cut"

Because men can walk topless because their nipples arent sexual