They're not even hiding it anymore

They're not even hiding it anymore.

Attached: mixed-ish-1.jpg (350x350, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvguide.com/news/mixedish-review-abc-pilot-blackish-spinoff/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

next series will be
>white - ish

tvguide.com/news/mixedish-review-abc-pilot-blackish-spinoff/

>The black-ish Spin-off Gets Being Mixed Race Right

that's a roundabout way of saying it's garbage

This is the future we choose

Hiding what?

Attached: 7711.gif (500x441, 654K)

>photoshop-ish
they're ordinary niggers irl

This. Also why is the idea of mixed people always that of a damn nigger? I am not a nigger. This is offensive. Especially when considering "Half-Hispanics' are way more common than nignogs!

>mutt•ish

Beautiful kids

normalize racism

>ish

Attached: 1476928713690.jpg (394x370, 48K)

XD

Why cant niggers recognize, that theyre ugly and shouldnt breed? The niggerish hair sucks the most, not even the purple lips or the fat ugly nose.

Get a Blackpill and come to reality. You will never be chad and staceys, niggers.

Attached: 1569153446525.jpg (1200x630, 91K)

Can’t wait for the marrow transplant episode.

Here comes the antisemitism. Take your meds, incels.

they have not been hiding it for a long time. boomers just love brown savages.

I think this is more mixed people coping with their lack of racial identity, which leads them to more suicides.

Sue em

Attached: 1553775764096.jpg (858x714, 90K)

Fuck you jew.

No, that's the entire point of this garbage - to negrofy the entire populace so that there are no whites.

every fucking time.

omfg this is white genocide!

Attached: 1553982875335.png (1000x1000, 1.8M)

Wow antisemitism is just sooo cool! Do you guys really want to be LOSERS? Only losers act that way. Try being COOL and girls might like you

Goddamn NIGGERS in our genepool, knowwhatImsaying Bruce?

Attached: 1559999406811.jpg (634x555, 163K)

They all look terrible. And they usually try to pick most decent looking things for this kind of crap.

yep

Attached: 1547325109115.jpg (1280x430, 88K)

Perfect goyim consumer slave cattle.

Not too dumb to work the machines but dumb enough to never ask serious questions.

Stonetoss is the best

Attached: 1566438702117.jpg (993x492, 48K)

Cope harder niggers. You will always be an ugly abomination.

Attached: HonkkkHonkkk88.jpg (1800x1191, 460K)

Girls already like me faggot. Fuck jews.

>muh aryan princesses

Attached: 1568255282771.png (360x326, 147K)

I am so offended by the fact that this show has been offered up as amusing and appropriate subject matter.
SEETHING

LOL, that's who you pick to compete with white women? She is a 4 at best.

Attached: lovebeingwhite.png (500x693, 174K)

she is a 5 on all scale, a fucking 8 on black only scale.

Neck yourself

>pic
Is that you? Respect. I’m not even gay bro, but have lots of white babbies.

You’re gay at best.

Even if I were gay, at least I'm not into beastiality.

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-102345.png (1080x1444, 295K)

phallacy, the prettiest nigger should compete with the prettiest European, the European will win
ugliest nigger should compete with "ugliest" European; European will win

you are comparing some nigger subhuman to some white trash amermimutt fat goblina

oops i meant to say you are comparing a pretty nigger

They look Israeli

Attached: 156893435251.jpg (993x492, 90K)

Yuck. Mutts are objectively hideous. You’ve got to imagine that their genetics are as ugly as their exterior appearance. Apparently they often have fertility problems and if they do have offspring of their own, they are at risk of being sterile

Have sex, incel. God.

lol, seeth harder nigger.

Attached: federalbudgetimpact.png (756x768, 131K)

What do I take exactly? I have gone into your paycheck or bank account and stole your money? Have I? Delusional White boi!

>I have gone into your paycheck or bank account and stole your money? Have I?
Umm, yeah, it's called taxes used to pay for welfare and other government gibs for blacks. You would know this if you had a job.

Answer the question! did i go into your bank account and take your money!?

mixed people exist user

Someone needs to make a Mutt-ish edit of this.

Attached: dumbass-white-people-a3vudr.jpg (600x740, 67K)

Nigger blacks should move back to Africa if you don’t believe that you are stealing from whites every single day. Then you will realize what you are given constantly, whether in the form of welfare gibs, affirmative action “jobs”, or functioning societies, roads and utilities etc.

Meant for

No. YOU quit being so anti-gentileic!

Attached: KYS.jpg (530x438, 75K)

Yes, when I pay taxes, because most of that money is going to you. Jesus fucking Christ, how much more simple can I make this?

Mixed genetics are the most difficult to diagnose. I’m finally seeing the end game here. Create a race of randomly composed genetics so that when they are ill it will be impossible to treat. Medications, therapies, doses, all designed for white genetics, will have adverse effects and result in deaths.

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 11K)

Well...what do you do for a living, and what do/did your parents do for a living? Judging by your cringeposts in this thread, you are probably a young low income college student. Admitted despite low hs grades, and given tuition subsidies to satisfy diversity quotas. Bringing down academic standards for the entire class because the bar had to be lowered down to your chimp level. You are destroying the world. APOLOGIZE!

Attached: images (1).jpg (277x182, 11K)

If race isn't real, then there's no such thing as mixed race. What's next, we're going to have to learn a person's preferred slurs along with their preferred pronouns?

Oh yeah? Well check out pic related! What now, shitskin? Check and mate. Mmmmmmmmyeah I think we’re done here now mmmmmkay sweetums pie
/thread

Attached: 21150992-1273-46CF-9BF7-F02099A36CA8.jpg (277x182, 32K)

Quasimodo?

Attached: FREAKIN-WHITE-PEOPLE.png (600x375, 263K)

I too wonder about those Caucasoids as well my fellow melaninated gender queer zir!

Attached: 1569108794592.jpg (960x960, 185K)

They act like immature children who won't grow up.

Oh no im going to have to live in a world full of 80 IQ mutts

Good troll. You had me going I admit.

grow up child

Just what the hell on God's green earth is that thing on the right of the picture?

Wite peepo ain’t season dey food, right?

c'mon dude, same ID and you change your flag trying to fool me. like you a white person trolling is who you are.

>80 IQ mutts
I would say 70

Didn’t mean to do that. I’m pretending to be a nigger in some other tabs I have open and forgot to turn off the memeflag.

>They're not even hiding it anymore.
They haven't been hiding it for years.

Attached: america.jpg (1024x683, 288K)

this is a Syrian-American

Attached: 81VStYnDGrL.jpg (1399x2131, 322K)

Didn’t mean to do that. I’m pretending to be a nigger in some other tabs I have open and forgot to turn off the memeflag.

why are you doing that? you literally are a legit white troll

a man told Steve jobs to stand in front of a camera and then he pressed a button. then he put his name in the bottom and i guess somehow he was paid to do that?

>mixed-ish

So still black then.

nigger - ish

No argument there, shit for brains.

niggers

Oy vey, it’s another shoa!!’