This policy is demonic

Teaching masturbation to 6-years-olds is evil.

Attached: self-stimulation.png (807x422, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7490415/Children-young-SIX-given-compulsory-self-touching-lessons.html
huxley.net
twitter.com/littlerubberhat
democratic.warwickshire.gov.uk/cmis5/Councillors.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When's the blood going to fill the streets?
They're not coming for your children, they're in the act of taking them.

When is British society going to stop letting these inbred pedophiles gain access to their children?

ID: NOw
there's your answer

Forgot Link dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7490415/Children-young-SIX-given-compulsory-self-touching-lessons.html

Attached: depressing.png (834x808, 209K)

WHAT THE FUCK. I realized by ID almost says Pedophile.

May Fire cleanse the land

"And then one day, for no reason at all, they elected Hitler into power."

Too soon. Puberty hits at around 11-12.

This is what happens when you allow your country to become judaised. Ready to expel the rats yet?

Even so, given that a great part of men wont have shit for at least two and a half decades they might as well keep it a taboo.

It's a demonic world, cupcake. what you gonna do about it? cry on Jow Forums?

"Our society has dog parks that are better equipped than parks for kids... We treat animals better than children. You have adults talking about sex and jizzing and shit around kids; Those people should be round up and shot. That's what a sane society would do."

-Charls Carroll

Pretty sure they'll figure it out on their own.

babylon is worldwide
Fortunately Jesus Christ is coming back with a sword to burn up this sinful earth.

>Any Day Now™

And then one day, for no reason at all people elected Hitler to power.

>/NOw

Attached: a42.jpg (680x907, 40K)

this is the problem

Attached: padre millhouse ilustracionconjudio.jpg (940x667, 107K)

>"After he visited Holland in 2012, the council bought Spring Fever, a Dutch sex education programme for four to 11-year-olds which provided the blueprint from which he helped develop the All About Me lesson plans. Approached for comment, Mr Hunt said he had nothing to add to the council’s statement. "

the fucking degenerate dutch strike again.

No it's happening earlier in women thanks to higher base hormone levels being caused by food water and medication contamination.

The same problems are giving the boys hormonal problems too. there's a lot more spergly broken boys now than there was when I was a kid 20 years ago.

Satan walks among us

Mmmmmmmm
We should show the little goys how first

the problem

Attached: bandera yanquijudía.jpg (600x316, 79K)

there is

Attached: bandera yanquijudía2.jpg (600x316, 82K)

Americucks

You underestimate what is going on in the UK; The Jew is utterly and totally victorious, aside from our Orwellian nightmare state, by 2030 ( Just 10 years) half of all children will be invaders, the indigenous population have already been annihilated; but as 80% of the live in 90%+ native counties (where their parents fled the horrors of city africanization and Jewish terror to) most don't really appreciate the severity of the situation; in any other period of history 99% of them would be voting for Giga Hitler about 15 years ago, the native school age population collapses at 1-2% per year . Don't believe me? Check out the Office Of National statistics online yourself, it's all there, all published.

We are living in a super Wiemar Republic where the Jew is backed by legions of brown invader goycattle, literally millions strong.

You should expect things like this and a lot worse (I mean A LOT worse) coming over the next few decades, I'm talking unimaginable evil right out in the open on a daily basis.

Attached: Total Annihilation in a Single Generation.jpg (1024x865, 180K)

Fucking disgusting
huxley.net
need I say more

This is the architect of the program. He looks surprisingly normal.
twitter.com/littlerubberhat

Attached: hunt.png (1034x777, 624K)

he LOOKS like a pedophile

Welcome to hell. And it will only get continuously worse in our lifetime.

If you think not, imagine the post ww2 generation. They had 10 years of glory and peace then the hippies came and it’s been a continuous down slide their whole life.

Imagine 2/3 of your whole life just watching it get worse every year, hoping it gets better.

It doesn’t.

Do something. Get into politics.

>attractive opposite-sex of similar age
>clean appearance
>not flamboyant
>THAT'S HOW PEDOPHILES LOOK
i'm sorry you had your ass raped by a normal looking man.

>peedfleb
Seems legit

lmao, I didn't start "self-stimulation" until I was 14
zoomers are doomed

Attached: 1568758207661.gif (640x532, 3M)

onions

something something brave new world

Attached: 1567559419240.jpg (870x870, 228K)

dead eyes

Come home white man.

Attached: Comehomewhiteman.jpg (1710x1444, 355K)

This Jew is premptively striking this area with Africans and you refuse to embrace your English ethnic identity and settle for being "American" goycattle. No thanks. I don't need a slightly more comfortable hill to die on.

Attached: It's Over.jpg (942x2062, 509K)

NOw GOYIM RISE

We are.
What are you talking about user?
I'm not ethnic English, and infact a huge amount of people that live in this state are ethnic French. Personally I'm Italian and you have no idea at how many Mainers are very well aware of what these people are doing to our state. You said yourself that your island is doomed, but Maine isn't. And we still have a good chance here. I will not see my community and home invaded.

child abuse

Don't worry, if you're being exploited, wronged or otherwise mistreated now, don't act up and pray for your enemies, because salvation of the soul is much more important than your brief time on Earth.

I hate christkeks/semitic morality with a burning passion. Their mentality enables this behaviour.

Are you being transphobic?

This is about diversity and Diversity is our strength

this

it really is that bad
whats even worse is knowing that 99% of people are soulless cattle who dont give a fuck
im going to off myself

Attached: smarine.gif (620x549, 1.95M)

>The current political composition of the Council is 35 Conservative members, 10 Labour members, 8 Liberal Democrat members, 2 Green Party members and 2 Independents. The leaders of the political groups are Councillor Izzi Seccombe (Conservative), Councillor Richard Chattaway (Labour), Councillor Jerry Roodhouse (Liberal Democrat) and Councillor Jonathan Chilvers (Green Party).
democratic.warwickshire.gov.uk/cmis5/Councillors.aspx

The conservative leader has that strange christcuck face. She's probably an Anglican or Methodist.

Attached: 20190922173349.jpg (1086x600, 98K)

DOn't be so dramatic.
Struggle to build a better world.
That's true revenge.

>Methodist.
Biggest cucks I know desu.

Why am I supposed to envy Western Europe again?

Attached: stdseng.jpg (614x366, 91K)

You're not.
It was once great.
Now it's in decadence and decline.

seems a paedo and is a racial traitor

Britnogs can’t get angry about this shit yet
They need to apply for their anger licence first

Sounds like a good idea to me. Let's get them accustomed to sex as early as possible. More horny and knowledgeable 12 year old girls makes my cock hard just thinking about it.... ;)

>Sounds like a good idea to me.
It's accelerationism.

The more degeneracy the British experience, the sooner fascism will come there.

>christian

Kindly see attached.

Attached: 1553386019430.jpg (902x1934, 2.06M)

>a woman named lolita

We should just accept it now

Hey, we are doing pretty well all things considered.

2/100,000 for chlamydia
3/100,000 for gonorrhea

Likely concentrated to athens.

Attached: 1542007502791.jpg (1549x1283, 346K)

>sex bad
>violence and murder good

Even if we set aside the fact that this is *literally* child grooming, there remains also the fact that it is a waste of educational time. I am not certain about the state of UK education, but a common complaint about US education is that various useful life skills are often not taught in schools. There are a limited number of hours in the day to teach everything from reading and writing, to mathematics, to history, and other subjects. Admittedly, many subjects that we would like to be able to teach take up time slots available to high school students, but it's not as if we couldn't move certain classes down to the younger ages. Learning foreign languages at 6 would be incredible, since it's more likely to stick at that age.

Sex education is typically taught at a later grade when students are *actually* going through puberty, it and doesn't tend to talk about masturbation because most people tend to learn about it on their own, and outside of special education students, shouldn't need anyone to tell them not to do it in public. They're called private parts because you're supposed to keep them... private. Regardless, there isn't really a call by anyone to teach more sex education than we already do. In late elementary school, you learn about puberty, and the changes you'll go through. In late middle school and early high school, you learn about the act of sex itself to catch anyone who hadn't already learned about it on the Internet or through their friends or parents talking about it. You also learn about stds, and how to avoid them, along with how to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Nothing is missing, and it's *generally* provided at an appropriate age.

So they're wasting time, and I can't help but wonder what the students are going to be missing out on.

Disgusting Pedophile and you should burn in hell

there is no way the promoters of this arn't jewish

Attached: 1565842813503.jpg (480x424, 23K)

But you will; you accept anyone can be a Mainer. Therefore no one is. Any African cattlegoy is just as native as you because you refuse to engage in the civic space as an ethnic group.

>Anonymous (ID: xHg0/NOw)
Oh shit

They will get trannies to give hands on lessons :D:D