Can someone explain to me why commies hate self-checkout ailses?

Can someone explain to me why commies hate self-checkout ailses?

Attached: FB_IMG_1569023694828.jpg (750x684, 76K)

Meh jorbs

Commies probably love em

so which jobs will be safe from automation, so far jobs that will be automated are:
>manufacturing
>design (ai assisted)
>nursing
>driving
>retail
>electrician
>customer support (ai assisted)

am I missing anything else

They hate self checkouts because they like to stand in a queue for a long time in order to get some bread.

You're missing the obvious. Crime. This too shall come to pass..

Fuck, I need to use that one in the future

One of the most popular nigger immigration arguments is that the baby boomer generation is dying off and we need more labor to fill the spots that they previously held, since them and their progeny failed to reproduce hard enough.
Of course, increasing automation kills this argument, so the commies are trained by their kike masters to think automation bad.
Nursing won't be automated.

the only thing that’s gonna probably suck is retail, since lots of kids do that for their first job for experience and many Jow Forums users

just look up nursing and automation it’s inevitable, it’s not even that hard to be a nurse

When I was in the military we had some dumbfuck brag about doing this in the break room right in front of his supervisor. He thought he was so crafty.

There are already robot assistants for doctors in the operating room. Granted a nurse robot is probably a decade away but its coming.

Self checkouts are awful. I want to be served in the supermarket by a human being, not have to use some frustrating touch screen technology.

Mothering

They're a blessing for the autism.
Can't take the interaction of a human checkout. What if they start talking to me? What am I supposed to do? Where do people learn this stuff? Don't they know about white genocide?

Because thats what commies do for money

Simply because it makes them do work themselves

yup I was literally going to get into nursing until my professor told me in a decade it’ll be a dead profession due to automation, it’ll probably take a little longer due to legislation

This

>We should go back to doing everything with hand tools

>Think of all the jobs!!!

Automation will not kill jobs, increasing tech has never ever led to less work, automation is a fucking meme

While it’s true in the short term we can get some serious upheaval it will not cause a shortage of jobs.

A very shot time ago 99% of the world was engaged in growing food for themselves

Now look around.

Avoiding confronting your fears isn't a blessing. You should be intentionally walking past all the checkouts to identifiy the cutest checkout girl, and promptly line up to be served by her, using the interaction to chat her up. Like a real man.

Law and radiography is increasingly automated.

>electrician
We can automate this one real quick. Who wants to invest a shitload of money?
>manufacturing
Ask me how I know you've never built a business in your life.

If you use these you're the biggest cuck in the world. Imagine working for free and you're supposed to be the customer.

For the same reason I don't want to stock the shelves retard because I don't get fucking paid to work there.

Attached: 1512355435062.gif (403x448, 37K)

>you 10 million truck drivers have all lost your jobs, but don't worry, there's 250 vacancies programming the trucks! Learn to code!

The customer is always right, I, the customer, prefer the machine. You'd just better hope I don't spend more money than you.

>tfw local grocery store has put camera up in every corner

goodbye expensive cheese and other tasty food, you will be missed

>Automation will not kill jobs, increasing tech has never ever led to less work, automation is a fucking meme
I don't know man, has the pace of development ever been this fast?

Because commies think cashiers should be making 120k per year w/ 2 weeks paid vacation

Can you show me actual evidence that hating self-checkout lanes is only a "commie" thing???

Because most of them operate the cash register at your local box mart for a living.

Technology isn't developing anything new for a long time.

the median age of a driver is like 50. they are a prime target for automation because they're at a sweet spot where by the time they retire new drivesr won't be there as AI will be fully ready to take over.

God i fucking love self checkout lines. make life feel far more enjoyable

>2 weeks paid vacation

Attached: paid leave.jpg (960x684, 248K)

driving???

Yeah I can guarantee you she doesn't want to talk to you she just wants her pay cheque and to go home to her miserable waggie life asap. Freaking incels thinking females backed into a corner forced to interact with them are actually interested hahahaha

I like self-checkout because I can scan and bag my groceries better and faster than the majority of cashiers I encounter at a regular lane. I hate it when they take something like aspirin and put it in its own bag. It's not going to contaminate my box of fucking crackers lady just put it all in one damn bag that's why the crackers are in a sealed bag inside a box I doubt the aspirin is gonna break through its own plastic container to mix with those crackers.

Yes l, think of the world of 1980 vs today

The tech has changed but not that extremely, we still had phone sand computers and Jets and photographs and TVs, the tech has just improved

Now think of somebody born in 1900 vis 1940

They went from most people having barely electricity and horses to cars, jet planes, tv and radio, computers, phones, plastics, nuclear power etc etc

The pace of change is actually slower now than it was in the first half of the 20th century, although we are on the verge of some fast changes I believe in the coming decades

Yes there will be readjustment but there will be world for people to do

I honestly don’t care, if you can’t adapt to the changing job market then it’s your own fault for being content or lazy to settle for something with high risk in the future.
Ironically the only safe occupation right now is art related fields.

Most Americans have 2 weeks paid vacation we just don’t have a government mandated number of vacation days

My last job I had 7 paid weeks vacation, my current job has no hours at all I just work as needed demanded by my clients

Yeah, i really want a spic or nig to give me attitude and act like their job is a chore when I'm buying something. They can't even count change, the register spits it out.

Everybody hates these

that's pretty good

Attached: 1556421076412.png (662x478, 22K)

>pay you not to work
Makes sense

>art
>occupation
Huehue

If you go around 'chatting up cute girls' that you're not looking to marry, then your're not a 'real man', you're a BOOMER FAGGOT.
That's like one rung lower than making chit-chat about Sportsball.

taxi service and goods transportation (trucking)

Driving isn’t as imminent as people think

The tech is generally available but people are slow to adapt to it as are laws it will be quite some time before driving is totally gone

it's not really that fast though, we have more than enough technical knowledge to automate a mcdonalds for example and have for at least 20 years now, iterating the same technology doesn't seem to be enough to make these utopian leaps everyone is scared of

>work like a slave all year
makes sense

Found the jew.

Look into the cabs of trucks. More and more drivers are immigrants.

Found the illegal immigrant.

They said that about literally every profession that isn't computer science.

I love these. Fuck bullshit jobs. Yang Gang 2020

Found the commie

they suck

That’s not accurate at all

Robots and automation are only really effective at basic manual repetitive tasks

And we aren’t close to that changing anytime soon, as long as you have a job that isn’t manual, repetitive and requires any sort of thinking a robot cant take your job

don't worry everyone can just retrain to become computer scientists and maintance engineers

that is until master software produces other software, and robots maintain each other

Finally a person with some fucking sense.

The automation bagaboo is a hysteria

You're the one pushing to destroy lower class jobs, only for them to be filled with foreigners because foreigners will ALWAYS undercut automation.

I don't care if i have 50 items i go to self checkout. Usually the cashiers are unfriendly and they started hiring potatoes to bag your shit.

Attached: ytu.jpg (1280x960, 365K)

As a pilot it looks like I'm safe for the next 50 years at least. Especially after the MAX crashes that proof software is too reliant on too often faulty sensory data

So eurofags get a month of Government mandated welfare. No wonder they are becoming economically irrelevant.

Amerimarts have people paid to put your shopping in a bag? That's a step too far

When we get to a point where robots can design, build and maintain themselves with no human input we will have a techno utopia and be post scarcity

Our current concept of how the world functions will no longer be relevant. It’d be like explaining to some Bronze Age servant how the modern world of international finance functions

They hardly had the concept of currency at that point, out world is alien to those people.

When we are automated to that degree we will all run our own robot manufacturing plantations and be living like kings lording over our hordes of robot workers so who cares

Maybe so but in a few years there’s going to be a technology cold war between china, a big push for AI and machine assisted production to speed things up but probably new jobs will emerge to assist the machines and their production as always

>foreigners will ALWAYS undercut automation

Attached: 1567718602192.jpg (785x731, 295K)

we are not loosing jobs to automation. we are loosing jobs to oligarchies. they decrease labor expense by outsourcing or firing. more money into their pockets. read the Greeks. also late Roman Republic. oligarchies make a society of merchants, mercenaries, & mostly idle slaves.

the funniest one is automated cars/trucks given the liability issues... I don't think many people have though about this really

Attached: 1566277932205.png (347x349, 295K)

China is going to collapse within the next 10- 15 years

not a commie, but i hate those pieces of shit, it just gives employees and excuse to be lazy. The Kroger, Home Depot, and Walmart near me all rely on their self checkout most of the day, while a dozen or more employees are just standing like the lazy pieces of shit they are.

If people are going to be forced to usenthe self checkout, they should a get a percent of their purchase discounted.

Jobs for teens. Replacing these jobs with robots and immigrants is one of the big reasons that millennials never got into the work force.

Automation and immigration is going to destroy the American Economy.

People steal from the self checkout line ALL the time
Hell if you shop legitimately, but take an item for free every time. You can save a lot of money

Attached: 1330975530761.gif (357x296, 1.82M)

>So eurofags get a month of Government mandated welfare.

Europeans have always valued leisure time and not working oneself to death, unlike goodgoy consumerist slave Americans who work 80 hour weeks to ensure they can afford the finance payments on their planned obselescent chinese goods.

depends on which type of automation since some is relatively cheaper than immigrant labor

however like I said the main problem with automation in some of the fields I listed is many of them are for kids and college students just getting side jobs, like what OP posted those cashier jobs don’t only go to illegals college kids take those jobs too

>I want to be served in the supermarket by a human being,
>Meanwhile it's some rice nigger or darkie
Even in bongland they're all pakis

>buying a chuck roast and some cans of coconut water
>lady puts them in separate bags

Attached: 1560803877496.gif (342x239, 921K)

its not frustrating though

>scan items at your own pace
>put them back into basket
>scan credit card
>leave

its better than

>wait in queue behind 6 boomers
>nig cashier rings things up slowly and carelessly
>have to bag items yourself anyway because cashier is slow and lazy

>he thinks Xaoi can make a robot for cheaper than what Juan needs to eat dog food.
You're such a fool.

i'm satisfied with not having to stand in line while Tayquon or Shenequa pop their gum and steal minutes from my life.

Have you not seen open AI smash the best teams in games like dota2, i think they are getting pretty close. They even compose music if i'm not mistaken.

>37 days off
Brits literally get a day off for every ten days of work, lol. As a minimum. That's what I get now, after 10 years with the company. Damn, no wonder you're all broke.

It's only ever cheaper when you apply economies of scale, and the only reason that works is because the immigrants aren't competing for jobs in such an industry.

If they had to compete, they would easily undercut the cost of labor. The entire reason they are in this country is to undercut American labor. What makes you think they won't undercut automated labor as well?

>automated electrician
could probably design something to run wire for new construction but that's about it. Going to be decades before robits are installing fixtures and fishing wire through the walls for new outlets. Same deal with plumbers and carpenters. Finishing work is mens work.

Dont have to deal with many nigs where I live, and the times I did, ill take dealing with them over using those finicky pieces of shit.

Shitposting. AI shills can't compete with organic shitters.

>Brits literally get a day off for every ten days of work, lol
Imagine thinking every eleventh day off is too much, fucking state of your brain.

Yeah you’re like 3/4 a century old

>computers can beat DOTA players

Kid, holy fucking kill your self with that statement.

>employers being required by law to pay you when you're not working

Wew lad. I mean if companies want to offer it voluntarily to attract talent that's one thing, but mandatory paid leave is ridiculous. Even when I worked shitty min wage jobs, I never had any trouble getting time off or people to cover my shifts. I just didn't expect to get paid when I wasn't working, which seems fair.

Also I prefer self checkouts, but I'm an autismo, so maybe that's why.

It’s immigrants don’t get sidetracked by the robot boogeyman

>work like a slave all year
>those air conditioned spaces
>all those cashiers dying from black lung disease

Attached: 1F5B65F8-AAF4-4ADA-A26A-0F4A0072CF6E.jpg (336x406, 26K)

I think this guy is not completely off the mark.
Those self scanning machines still need someone to overwatch and assist customers. Usually you see 1 to 4 auto selfcheck outs. It justifies the increase in Minimum wages. 1 can do the job of 4 cashiers.
Those 3 others cashiers that "lost" jobs can now go do other more productive jobs like stocking shelves. Overall there will be a net negative loss in jobs but it won't be as drastic as its being fear-mongered.
Other industries are short of workers. But wages will definitely be going down a lot for people being paid decent wages now, while people on the low end will go up because of legislation. Basically everyone will be poor together but not out of a job.

Imagine thinking the state needs to step in and force your employer to give you time off instead of being able to negotiate that time off for yourself when you are first hired

What's a good way to steal from these?

I tried once at 3am and the weight thing went off and the Walmart "security" nigger had to reset the machine

Lies of automation are used to prime industries for immigrant jobs
>young american goes to college
>professor warns against occupation X because it will get automated!
>american goes into different field
>industry X has a shortage of workers that only immigration can fix
The entire scheme of immigration requires convincing american workers that they can't work in certain industries.