How to Properly Run a Jow Forums Thread

There are always complaints about how shit this site has become but the main reason I see is laziness. I don't even think all the new threads being made are slide threads or shill threads. I think it's lazy Anons who simply throw shit at the wall to see if it sticks. They do 1PBTID and then make a ham sandwich. They come back an hour later to see if their thread got any action and if it's time to actually participate. It's like passive fishing to them.

I have run several threads to fruition on this site. Here are some of my tips.

1: Respond to everybody for the first 50 or so posts. During your thread's infancy, it's ready to die at any moment. Get an intelligent conversation going by adding something to what posters wrote.

2: Add questions to your replies as OP. Get people thinking and opening up. Not many will be in the mood but there are always a couple who will add ideas and broaden your topic

3: Post interesting images with your replies. When lurking around the site, save interesting images for later use. The best are the WTF variety that are funny but don't take too much out of the topic. Don't post a bunch of gorgeous babes to your thread because it will turn into "source please" and derail your topic. There will always be a kind of a kind of sub conversation going about the pictures that can keep the thread healthy when it's not getting posts. On one thread, I posted truck jumps that I had in a folder.

4: Identify all shill tactics and then never reply to them again. Simply say, "This shill is using an Ad Hominem attack and has added nothing to the conversation." Then ignore all other posts he makes. This is the other reason you respond to all legitimate posters, to show that you are ignoring the shill and actively feeding the conversation.

What are some other ways to make a quality thread?

Attached: 1523841857257.jpg (550x492, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/171814923/
youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE
pastebin.com/Qg52rre3
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

5: Check shill/raid activity. Is the Catalog being flooded with Nigger Shilling or other repetitive topics that are clearly slide threads? How often are new threads being created? Filter the catalog by "Creation Date". There will always be slide threads coming in but sometimes it becomes a raid which is not the best time to post.

bumping good advice. also, posting around 12EST is good idea if you think it's a juicy thread. although ive never seen the webtraffic, I suspect this to be prime time.

You have to get out of bed in the morning and do nothing but shit post until it's night again, go to bed at 2 to 3 in the morning, or not at all.
And in 5 years you will eventually learn to be a professional Jow Forums thread maker.
This is why NEETs are king, they have the most time to waste here.

6: Copy your post to a TXT doc on your computer for later. Even with all your hard work, many threads just fucking die because the timing was wrong and nobody gave a shit about the topic at the time of posting. Wait a couple of days and try again at a different time.

>bumping good advice. also, posting around 12EST is good idea if you think it's a juicy thread. although ive never seen the webtraffic, I suspect this to be prime time.

12 Midnight or Afternoon?

Attached: Danno the carpenter.jpg (576x384, 151K)

The sad fact though, is that most people here will simply pile into the obvious bait threads time and time again..
So why even bother?

sorry, afternoon

ha, been there
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/171814923/

>You have to get out of bed in the morning and do nothing but shit post until it's night again, go to bed at 2 to 3 in the morning, or not at all.
>And in 5 years you will eventually learn to be a professional Jow Forums thread maker.
>This is why NEETs are king, they have the most time to waste here.

Ah yes,

7: You should lurk on the site for at least a year or so to understand the rules; jargon; trends; customs; etc. This is so you can rapidly reply to posters; shills; etc and not have to look up obscure terminology and references. Some people would say to lurk more but 5 years is a bit extreme.

Attached: Father Donny.jpg (852x480, 38K)

>all that bullshit

you shitpost a bait thread then come back hours later to see if it got replies. stupid faggot.

Attached: 1556155845550.png (671x519, 146K)

that's pretty lazy user

>The sad fact though, is that most people here will simply pile into the obvious bait threads time and time again..
>So why even bother?

Because there are excellent threads on Jow Forums when there is an OP who curates the thread enough to get it started. Threads are vulnerable at the start from trolls and shills. It's like trying to get a kite up in the air long enough for the wind to take it. Curation is a must.

It's a great reward to be in a thread that is healthy for hours; to have participated in a meaningful discussion.

Attached: Papa.jpg (1152x864, 85K)

covert slide thread

Attached: 1537963315458s.jpg (249x221, 6K)

Just remove all the jews and it will be fine.

Lazy days on Covfefe Pedophile Island.

Attached: Img-1568956542726.jpg (720x1105, 300K)

it's hardly worth swaying people who are moved by twitter posts

Attached: 1558953145090.jpg (311x445, 36K)

>make sure you spam 50 replies to set your hook!
Not very covert.

THE MONOPLY MAN HAS NO MONICAL WAKE

youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE

Attached: 2b3dfcc74d553fca2a0e9ee33200144f2439fd073f9d869ceedc12d030931a16.jpg (1200x1780, 351K)

Use an archive service. I assume an OP with a direct link to some jewish news site is paid to post. And I often bump "terrible" threads in which OP was considerate enough to archive based solely on that effort.

>covert slide thread

This is often a derail tactic designed question the OP's authenticity. Next I'll be called a Jew, Shill, JDIF, etc without any basis.

The more paranoia Jow Forums experiences, the more disarray there will be.

Attached: Sister Hernandez.jpg (2400x1642, 186K)

No, not really. Regardless of whether you go to school, have a job... etc, or not. You can always probably read a few good quality thread while taking a shit for instance at work. You don't necessarily have to shit post every waking moment.

Personally, I lurked for quite a bit before I got all the intricacies down.
Hey man great thread, this just popped up while I was writing this out.

Attached: 1534780344663.png (741x568, 29K)

Attached: 1569165929648.jpg (400x266, 19K)

well that happened fast

>Just remove all the jews and it will be fine.

That is not possible because we don't have enough ovens. For now we must identify (((their))) tactics while at the same time, starve them of energy.

Attached: The Kahva Brothers.jpg (800x602, 148K)

You're dead right user. I've noticed a drop in the quality of posts. Newfags need to learn their place as well. Any old prick is posting their ill informed opinion these days. What happened to lurking? People need to learn to shut the fuck up. Edgelords need to stfu sometimes. "Niggers, lol". Low hanging fruit.

Attached: IMG-20190903-WA0000.jpg (576x1024, 82K)

Attached: baitkun.jpg (800x600, 62K)

wrong.

Whats the main Topic of this thread?

>Use an archive service. I assume an OP with a direct link to some jewish news site is paid to post. And I often bump "terrible" threads in which OP was considerate enough to archive based solely on that effort.

Excellent...

8: Use an archiving service such as Archive.is to link topic articles. Never direct-link a news article as you will be accused of being a shill instantly. Also, you will be giving traffic to said news article which is likely one you wish to ridicule in some way.

Attached: Warty Joe.jpg (580x415, 99K)

All memes aside, the only way to fight the Jew is quality discussion (about any subject really) among your peers here, and away from this hell hole. Self improvement is a must, a year ago I was 220lbs, now I'm down to 160lbs flat as of this morning. I've stopped smoking weed, I've stopped smoking in general. I don't watch TV, use Facebook, I go outside, I read when I'm bored.

The more people like 'me' there are out there, the harder it will become for the heeb's message to permeate the world.

pic extremely related

Attached: 1569106773852.jpg (1133x1766, 1.96M)

Thanks

Attached: best-post-ever.jpg (620x725, 108K)

>No, not really. Regardless of whether you go to school, have a job... etc, or not. You can always probably read a few good quality thread while taking a shit for instance at work. You don't necessarily have to shit post every waking moment.

I shitpost when coming home from work because I'm most stressed and angry then. When I wake up, I look for more intelligent conversations to be had.

I have better luck setting my catalog to the Creation Date filter. I shit-post a couple of new threads and usually one or two turn into a longer conversation that gets past shit posting and into something more intelligent.

----------

9: Be ready for shit-posts in addition to shilling and trolling when your thread is new. Most Anons will likely think it's a low-effort thread until they see OP actively posting in the thread and keeping the conversation flowing. Try to steer shit posts towards your topic or ignore them. It will depend on your bump count

Attached: Al Fonso the gulper.jpg (1181x886, 153K)

W-will you reply to me too?

Attached: 2007496.jpg (480x667, 45K)

This. (((They))) want goyim to be self absorbed. The more active of a community member you are, the less tricks (((they))) can employ in your community. Making it safer for your generational offspring. Rinse repeat a few generations and (((they))) die out. Only in concerted effort can we achieve this.

10: Learn the art of bumping. This site will kill threads quickly that are not bumped fast enough. But you can overfill a thread with your own posts and make it boring.. Be ready to go a bit more quiet once the conversation takes off on it's own. At that point, your posts are slower and more thoughtful, leaving room for others to speak.

Usually, when my threads reach 100 posts or so, I pull back and only bump when the thread becomes in danger of going Kill or when I'm directly being asked a question.

Attached: Christian the hop.jpg (2703x1803, 2.62M)

>which is likely one you wish to ridicule in some way.

nice thread OP
however I'd like to point out that news sources are not always ridiculed
sometimes you'd want to use archives to preserve things that might be removed by the platform or deleted / edited by the poster

Attached: lostFaithInPoliceSaysFukYu.jpg (1052x1158, 244K)

Since this is a Meta Thread, posters are testing the OP so see if they are rewarded a (You).

Well here you are....

Even though this is completely random ass shit that is completely off topic, I have an opening to bump the thread, so I replied.

Do any of you have anything constructive to add, like a note that would make this taint hole of a site a tad better?

Come on, give me your Try Hard.

Attached: Mirum the watress.png (640x1136, 598K)

>Most Anons will likely think it's a low-effort thread until they see OP actively posting in the thread and keeping the conversation flowing. Try to steer shit posts towards your topic or ignore them. It will depend on your bump count

Holy fuck, this.

There have been so many threads where I just open up in a second or third tab just to see the progress on and when it starts filling with shit posts I'm starting to see less and less people try and steer the thread back off of derailment. Sometimes it feels like everyone here is summer now and just here for the fucking memes; and while that is probably how most of us came here to begin with, most of these posters aren't doing anything actually worthwhile or intellectual as they claim.

Also user, whats you stance on just abandoning a thread when the ratio of shit posters, summer, and shills is just too much for you and a handful of others? Should you go pic related, or just start trolling?

Attached: 1424320379964.gif (320x224, 3.55M)

Hampstead bump

Attached: THE-CHILDREN-2017-1024x576.png (1024x576, 172K)

nah mate but thanks for the (You)

Attached: 1567774597471.png (309x433, 141K)

suggestion #1
remove flags

>the cognitive dissonance surrounding being anonymous and showing flag of your country of origin...

Attached: publicOpinion.jpg (1374x642, 301K)

>(((They))) want goyim to be self absorbed. The more active of a community member you are, the less tricks (((they))) can employ in your community. Making it safer for your generational offspring. Rinse repeat a few generations and (((they))) die out. Only in concerted effort can we achieve this.

There is no doubt in my mind that there is a large campaign to prevent any meaningful conversations to take place here. Most of it is divide & conquer techniques. Some of it comes from Rules For Radicals which is a Leftist handbook.

Many of the young fags are lost. Every now and then, an old fag like me gets the energy enough to seed some light into this place. I've failed many times before but I still try. I am successful often enough to know it can be done.

Attached: Hallo fren.jpg (700x467, 36K)

>however I'd like to point out that news sources are not always ridiculed
>sometimes you'd want to use archives to preserve things that might be removed by the platform or deleted / edited by the poster

Excellent addition that I will add to my notes.

Attached: Autistic Frog.jpg (620x400, 45K)

1suck a bunch of cocks
2 suck more cocks
3???
4PROFIT

Know which talking points xIDFs won't ignore and hope they'll go away. If OP rolls a crit often times the target won't bump. Jews have the strongest fuel on Jow Forums, so if you want OC to go viral you would be wise to appeal to thir ability to propagate your efforts whether through bait or genuine interest.

I prefer to include both archive and source if character limit permits. Sometimes the source html acts as an intriguing description.

>Also user, whats you stance on just abandoning a thread when the ratio of shit posters, summer, and shills is just too much for you and a handful of others? Should you go pic related, or just start trolling?

I've never had to abandon one of my own threads but I've been in other worthy threads that got shilled to death. Sometimes you have to walk away.

Shills/Trolls work in waves though. Say you get a wave of say 10 troll posts or spider-mans...whatever. You kind of have to wait it out. Don't feed them, just let the thread rest and then check out some more from the catalog. Then come back and try to pick up the pieces.

This is also a shill tactic by the way. They will flood into a thread and try to spoil it. When you pick it back up to be on topic, they'll come in again an hour later and try again.

This also has to do with Bump Counts and where your thread is moving in the catalog. If it gets bumped heavy for a time, it will hit page one and shills, trolls and shit-posters will come in droves. Usually when that happens, you have 4-5 Anons already having a good topic conversation so the shills are drowned out.

The best defense is to keep a High Quality conversation going to drown shills/trolls out. That is why you work hard to seed conversation early because every shitbag is going to come at you and attempt to kill your thread.

Attached: Fran the Baker.jpg (800x480, 29K)

big brain post. good shit

Attached: DC2uIIdXcAEcUDf.jpg (600x950, 92K)

>1 post by this ID

Have a rare spurdo, my Aussie fren.

I've been here long enough to know how much people on this site wanted to remove and bring back things like IDs and Flags. Personally I don't know what to think about them anymore.

On one hand: It's easy for posts with IDs to prevent same-fagging and for threads like these to exist; In where you know which poster is which and it helps facilitate a meaningful discussion. Same thing with flags to a lesser extent.

On the other: too many focus on the memes that come from them. Then whatever discussion there may have been going on. is now null and void because it falls into identity politics and ideologies. Ideologies are not necessarily bad, its the ideologues that continue to push their toxic and retarded natures.

But in the end, if we kept IDs and left flags to just geographical positions and removed the memes, it'd be a step in the right direction. Hell we even have Jow Forums now for this sort of meme garbage. Even if it wouldn't do much against proxies, still a step in the right direction.

Attached: spurdo.jpg (1050x1418, 955K)

>suggestion #1
>remove flags

Yes, excellent.

11: Do not use Meme Flags. These flags are commonly used by shills and trolls and will not help your quest for authenticity. Flying your own flag shows where you are from and lends you authenticity. Anons will appreciate this.

Even if you want to hide your flag, VPN into a normal country and don't pick "NAZI" or "COMMIE" and expect people to take your thread seriously.

Attached: Bob in car sales.jpg (1920x1280, 313K)

Attached: 1496436924492.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Everyone conflates Mr. Peanut with Mr. Moneybags.

>2 posts by this ID

The start as the topic is 4chins, is removing them from the moderation team, then begin blocking all pissraeli IPs. Go from there.

Attached: 7.jpg (755x754, 161K)

>so if you want OC to go viral you would be wise to appeal to their ability to propagate your efforts whether through bait or genuine interest.

Yes, like it or not, the shill/troll bumps in the early stages of your thread are useful in keeping a healthy bump count. In that phase, you need every bump you can get. So similar to my rule #10 (The art of bumping), you can use a shill/troll post to provide a bump (from them) and another bump (from you) to identify their shill tactic and show that as an example to new-fags, etc.

Do it short and sweet and in a way that does not derail the main topic of the thread.

I usually go to fully ignoring trolls/shills after the 100-post mark as I feel my thread has gone from vulnerable to healthy. But on occasion, activity will die down and I'll have to reply to every single post just to keep the thread alive.

Attached: My brother Kyle.jpg (2000x1313, 266K)

>Sometimes you have to walk away.

fug man. Well at least its good to know that by virtue of having a good well structured thread is a defense against shills and shit.

Bratan, nie, co ty robiś?

>Bob in car sales
mate please tell me you have a whole folder of these guys saved up.

Attached: gondola water.jpg (633x973, 465K)

Also, faggots need to learn how to properly title their threads. It should be a short, concise description of the subject matter that allows the thread to easily be searched for in the archives.

Reminder, jews are the ones trying to curate content. Don't let any other user convince you you need to post any other way than you desire. It's probably a jew. This cunt is pulling the same controlling garbage as they pulled on hate.
Wish I still had the autistic image the cunt made trying to instruct people on even their god damned formatting of posts.

>>Bob in car sales
>mate please tell me you have a whole folder of these guys saved up.

I'm literally collecting frogs and adding captions as I run this thread. I'm that good. (Rule #3 Ha!)

Attached: I am derp frog. All you pads are belong to me.jpg (300x180, 8K)

przestań, proszę, bratanek, nie.

Attached: IMG_3595.png (400x400, 11K)

which one of OP's points do you disagree with? seems like solid advice for making optimal, lasting threads

Attached: larry.jpg (768x768, 41K)

>Also, faggots need to learn how to properly title their threads. It should be a short, concise description of the subject matter that allows the thread to easily be searched for in the archives.

Good point.

12: Use a concise title. You may have a super popular thread that user's want to look for later in the Archives.
Try to make the initial post concise and not a wall of text. If you want to add more, do it in additional posts.

Also check the "rules" for common bullshit shill titles such as "Redpill me on X" and "How do we fix X". Your title should be honest, unique and direct.

Attached: Prisilla with PTSD.jpg (800x600, 86K)

Go fuck yourself yid.

I don't remember seeing that point. Looks like you're having trouble reading.

>Reminder, jews are the ones trying to curate content. Don't let any other user convince you you need to post any other way than you desire. It's probably a jew. This cunt is pulling the same controlling garbage as they pulled on hate.
>Wish I still had the autistic image the cunt made trying to instruct people on even their god damned formatting of posts.

This is called paranoia shilling.

It's designed to group an OP with common enemies such as Jews, shills, trolls and reduce confidence and trust in the content. It's often combined with "why bother" and "everybody is a shill so don't even try anymore".

Attached: Granpa Earnest.jpg (1280x853, 320K)

>trust in the content
This. If the content is good and interesting, then it's a good thread

#13 If you have time and your bump count is down, go Shill Fishing. This shill/troll/shit-poster has six posts now. They are ALL designed to derail and destroy the thread. Every post has been nonsense; anger and derailment.

It can be useful to point out all their posts in one go so you can easily mouse-over each link and see the PATTERN they are using to harm your thread.

I recommend not pasting in the green text as it gives them more attention. Only point out their patterns and techniques and continue on with your topic.

Attached: Tina the librarian.jpg (1000x691, 74K)

bump

List thus far

pastebin.com/Qg52rre3

>I've been here long enough to know how much people on this site wanted to remove and bring back things like IDs and Flags. Personally I don't know what to think about them anymore.

IDs are super useful to remember who you are talking to and also to identify shill activity as I've done here.

Meme flags should go in my opinion. Country flags should stay because they can be good indicators.

Many Foreigners are using English as a second language. I'm not going to jump their shit for bad spelling/grammar if I see a flag from Europe, etc. Oh fug: DDDDDD, that would make me into a shitbag.

>Then whatever discussion there may have been going on. is now null and void because it falls into identity politics and ideologies.

I agree that a Nazi or Commie flag will often derail the thread into ideologies. You explained it well.

Attached: Katerina the witch.jpg (2000x1333, 118K)

>Meme flags should go in my opinion.
>Flying your own flag shows where you are from and lends you authenticity.

because we all know...
what exactly?
authority isn't an argument
origin of data isn't an argument
the only valid things are the facts themselves

so how exactly does doxing oneself lend 'authenticity' to an anonymous conversation?

Attached: bigBirdN.jpg (720x676, 103K)

bump

Attached: 1515601846274.png (792x827, 496K)

Big bump

I agree with you, but in the current climate, you really should avoid using them if you want a successful thread. Many will assume you're from Israel and the substance of your post will be disregarded. Even if you're obviously not.

#14 Catalog Location. If your thread reaches a lull before 100 posts, Copy the title into your clipboard and then open a new tab for the Jow Forums Catalog and set the filter to Bump Order. Then paste in your title into your browser Find in Page function (CNTRL + F) to see your location. Judging from this position and your Bump rate, you may need to do some life support posts or find a post you haven't replied to and form a reply.

If you are higher up and within the first 12 posts in the catalog, then you may rest your thread and let natural conversation ensue if it can.

This thread is down around 20-25 in position currently. It's still a good dozen rows down and not in a prime area to get a flood of traffic. It could still die.

Attached: Gomer the mechanic.jpg (300x258, 16K)

>so how exactly does doxing oneself lend 'authenticity' to an anonymous conversation?

I live in a country of 50 states, a couple of territories and 327,908,413 people. How the fuck did I dox myself by flying Stars and Stripes?

>authority isn't an argument

Rehashing a Molymeme. Flying a country flag is not an argument but rather an INDICATOR along with other things an OP will do, like curating his thread.

Even when people do photos with timestamps, they can be faked. That timestamp is only an indicator that they are legit. Anons will usually be doing a reverse image search on that image to check it out for a duplicate.

On the other hand, meme flags are Very Likely shills, trolls and shit-posters and there are clear Statistics on the matter.

Attached: Ashey Frog.jpg (534x401, 46K)

(chKEKed)

those 'assumptions' are ignorant
I can choose any flag while being from any country, so what valid data can be drawn from my choice of flag?
>mfw JIDF uses american flag all the time

I do however agree with you at the level of building a 'successful' thread if your goal is spreading some data or viewpoint here or just getting a decent conversation on a topic because of the enormous ratio of shitposters to sincere anons

Attached: bullet.gif (326x252, 1.94M)

Excellent post OP. Bumping for that.

Attached: think about it.png (313x313, 162K)

> (OP)
>Big bump
>bump
>bump

Thanks guys. OP is live and curating. See if anything is of interest or if you want to add anything to the conversation.

Attached: Matilda the Gardener.jpg (700x469, 90K)

>pastebin.com/Qg52rre3

Thank you so much.

Attached: Doug in IT.jpg (505x340, 38K)

this should be in every thread
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

bumpity bump

Attached: 1473709399793.jpg (972x687, 123K)

I disagree on the meme flags. You might not understand if you always post with the American flag. The American flag is the standard flag and it is by far the hardest to identify posters by.

Someone from a more uncommon flag can not post twice about the same topic without someone (or a dox bot) starting to notice the pattern of X flag posting about Y stuff. Memeflags serve a purpose.

That's true. Look at my country. Not many users from Switzerland

>Someone from a more uncommon flag can not post twice about the same topic without someone (or a dox bot) starting to notice the pattern of X flag posting about Y stuff.

Even Finland has a population of 5.5 million. That's a lot of people. As far as this site, your Flag is your only identifier. Your IP is not made public in the forum (although the servers may have it logged).

Please explain dox bot....

Now as far as your own ISP, identifying whatever you post, sure, they already have your IP address and your Post data. Flying a certain flag has no baring on that.

If you are truly worried though, post via VPN. It's cheap enough and for a site like this with sketchy content, it's just about mandatory, especially if you are worried about being traced.

Attached: Tony Fropano.jpg (400x256, 22K)

Attached: 1548193895025.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

Exactly. If you had to give special insight about a certain topic, you'd only need to post 3 times about it and ''that Swiss guy who posts about X''.

Flags should be totally removed. They are only ''useful'' when detecting country-banter, like Indians shitting on Pakis and vice versa. How important is that for Jow Forums? Not very. Derails serious conversations.

>this should be in every thread
>holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

Not necessarily every thread. It would be too derailing. That is more akin to the Jow Forums reading list or the daily Holohoax threads that appear.

Thanks for the bump though.

Attached: Jake and Mikel Tosoronsi.jpg (960x684, 200K)

>Ovens
Bro that's a meme, Ok? If you really want to get rid of Jews, you have to throw them into a pool of molten gold or silver.

>Exactly. If you had to give special insight about a certain topic, you'd only need to post 3 times about it and ''that Swiss guy who posts about X''.

Yeah, you're still "That Swiss Guy" in a country of 8,605,825 people. I would be OK with that. As far as the Real World, nobody is going to know who the fuck "That Swiss Guy" is until he does something to actually dox himself like revealing personal information in a photo or post.

I could go to Switzerland today and never find That Swiss Guy who posts in X.

Attached: June and Kevin Dariipalosa.jpg (400x300, 34K)

Thank You for your close observations....

>Even Finland has a population of 5.5 million. >That's a lot of people.
Finn-flag is one of the most common flags but the bulk of all Finn-posts come from probably 100 Finns. Even less than that. If you use Jow Forums a lot, you certainly must have started noticing patterns with flags and posts.

>Please explain dox bot....
A bot that identifies posters by filenames, analyzing content posted, analyzing writing style, grammatical errors, post structure, post length, etc... uncommon flags make it a hundred times more easier to pin-point accurately posters and build profiles. The existence of such a bot is theoretical. I think the people that really want to build profiles get all the information from the server side, I've no illusion of anonymity. Some lunatic antifa might be script kiddy enough to do a dox bot though.

>So why even bother?
Farming for (You)s so I can flood my brain with dopamine

Every Jow Forums thread needs a Laura in it.

Attached: Laura Time.png (418x455, 132K)

>I don't even think all the new threads being made are slide threads or shill threads.

It seems to me over 90% of threads now are shill threads. I'm on here all the time and see the same demoralization attempts / attempts at co-opting what the board is about etc. And they are copy pastas which I've seen 100s of times before.

Ay Tone, janny rhymes with tranny.
stugots

Attached: 1564069918598.png (1000x1151, 271K)

>Farming for (You)s so I can flood my brain with dopamine

It's this! Ha ha

Be no really, every now and then I get this funny idea I can improve the world around me. I know right?

Attached: Principle Andrews.jpg (2000x2000, 202K)

>How to Properly Run a Jow Forums Thread
1. Get sharpie.
2. Get camera.
3. Drop pants.
4. Aim butt at camera.
5. Insert sharpie in pooper.
6. Take shot of above.
7. ?????
8. Profit.

Attached: 1563996164060.gif (330x422, 975K)

>until he does something to actually dox himself like revealing personal information in a photo or post.
Tell that to all the newfags who doxed them through means they had no idea was possible. You don't have to directly tell your name for someone to manage to dig it up. Ever been on Jow Forums? Those guys are probably the greatest amateurs in that business. Small threads of information, profile-building and the last key piece can be enough to connect all your posts to a real world ID.