>be doctor

>patient lives
“God chose to save his life and for that we give praise and credit!”
>patient dies
“You’re a terrible doctor and we’re going to sue you!”

Why do people do this?“

Attached: 09411A90-C3B6-4C07-A929-09FCFA90D124.jpg (802x472, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_malpractice_in_the_United_States
healthcareitnews.com/news/deaths-by-medical-mistakes-hit-records
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never seen anyone do anything like that. Usa only faggotry perhaps?

well out of experience
I took my dog to a vet and he died there, and out of anger I filed a lawsuit and lost (when it was pretty obvious there was no saving my dog)
when you lose something close to you you let your emotions take over, to not that hard to understand, also lawyers love money and lawsuits and medical professions have lots of money

>I took my dog to a vet and he died there, and out of anger I filed a lawsuit
get a load of this fag

The doctor is black.

What a cunt you are.

“...for love is preserved by the link of obligation which, owing to the baseness of men, is broken at every opportunity for their advantage; but fear preserves you by a dread of punishment which never fails.” -Machiavelli
They fear god, but they hold very little obligation toward you as a near-stranger.

>Usa only faggotry perhaps?
More like r/atheist faggotry. It doesn't happen outside the internet.

Doctors have nobody to blame than themselves. They claim to be the source of healing when they aren't. They have fraudulent religions of psychiatry and psychology which deny the existence of God. Can't be both

Nuh uh

You’re a piece of shit. You hired a lawyer to sue a vet? Rofl. Was this a show dog? Wtf kind of damages could you get?

OP is right.
They are just practicing medicine.

Get a load of this retard. Yeah, it’s totallt the doctor’s fault that their 98 year old grandma died of a massive aspiration pneumonia. Gotta throw everything and the kitchen sink at her then bitch that antibiotics don’t work anymore

Guessing you never owned a dog, a dog is basically your kin, if you lose him/her it’s like losing your own child, you raise it as a baby and only to see it die from a super rare disease, you wouldn’t be pissed and think irrationality?

Yeah it must be tough being a nigger doctor. Only black patients ever really trust you and they have no money

>just practicing medicine
So they're not very good at it yet?

>Why do people do this?“
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_malpractice_in_the_United_States

"Approximately 17,000 malpractice cases are filed in the U.S. each year."

healthcareitnews.com/news/deaths-by-medical-mistakes-hit-records

"claiming the lives of approximately 400,000 deaths a year"
To be fair, the headline and statistic is a bit fucky, but there's a reason the doctors motto is to 'do no harm'.

Spotted the faggot who has no children. I would murder a pile of dogs to save my child’s life. And I love dogs too. It’s not even close. Get on meds.

>I would murder a pile of dogs to save my child’s life.
My Dad told me how his father told him to kill their dog with a lead pipe, after hanging it wasn't working fast enough. (the dog was dying of late stage cancer. Couldn't walk more than a few feet or keep it's food down). My Dad told me he learned a valuable lesson in life-how to kill a dog with a lead pipe as quickly and mercifully as possible...

>pay doctor thousands of dollars for ten minutes of work
>doctor can't guarantee results

Seems like doctors are overpaid.

That's the joke user

>patient lives
you pay Doctor
>patient dies
you still have to pay Doctor

Once upon a time I went to the Dr because my new job was causing my hip to hurt (I was moving concrete blocks) so he gives me a prescription for the pain, one 10 mg hydrocodone 4 times daily. Didn't warn me about addictive properties or anything. Two years later I had a fucking opiate addiction. Which took years to beat. Fuck Dr's.

Because they are retarded, you must be new at this. Just like how they never take care of themselves, show up to the ED a ducking disaster and then bitch about having to wait.

I hope you apologized to that vet. It's the only way you aren't a giant fag

It’s not their fault you clogged your arteries, ignored decades of medical advice, then came at the 11th hour expecting a miracle

what an absolute fuckery god damn it kill yourself this is hilarious

Vet honestly should’ve just paid him the 200 dollars his mutt was worth as even a single billable hour of lawyer time would’ve been more

careful with his feefees bro he might sue you

Doctors here are often just thinking about the next patient. It’s difficult as a layperson to a) know what (is important enough) to address medically and b) actually explain it properly to lead to a correct diagnosis

Take your meds, schizo. The psychologists aren’t trying to hurt you.

As for god, try praying away your cancer at stage 4 and tell me how it works out for you.