Six day war

How did they do this guys?

Attached: six-day-war-soldiers-israel-flag-2000.jpg (600x330, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-VBn8arx0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god

Expenditure of ammunition.

Their enemies are very incompetent with very huge flaws in their structure and leadership. The israelis are a basic western military, but even that is enough to beat the disorganized demoralized hordes at their door

You're right about that one, Moshe

Hey, a Jew, did you fight in the wars, or did your father?

Both me and my dad and both grandad's.
My grandmas sister fought in the independence war.

I like ammunition.

Eli Cohen

Thats kinda badass, got any stories?

Would it have been possible to hold all of the territory gained? I dont really understand how the peace treaty worked.

Not really. The UN would've bitched about it and pacifying Arabs isn't fun.

Oh look, this slide again.

Back before your IDF turned into a bunch of pussies, who need diapers to contain all the shit and piss they evacuate when shooting at real men and not kids tossing rocks.

Attached: Diaperboys.jpg (780x703, 127K)

Utter shit treaty.
The six day war did cement the fact in the world opinions that we are here to stay.

This.
Won't the UN bitch regardless? All the UN does since its inception is bitch. And I thought you bulldoze them out anyway. Do you think that big gainz like that would be possible in the future?

I mean, makes a little sense. There’s few places to shit in the battlefield, so I guess that’s better than nothing. still though, looks fucking stupid

>Would it have been possible to hold all of the territory gained?

All the territory stolen? Like the Sinai, where the parasite Israelis stole an immense amount of oil and NG before being bribed with the offer of unlimited money from Uncle Sucker in 1981?

Attached: zzzSickIsrael.jpg (480x480, 80K)

The UN would bitch regardless, but there will be less foreign pressure. I cant into politics.
And yes, big gains will be possible in the future. Israel WILL be complete one day.

There is something to this.
Most of the army is used for what is in reality policing ops.
If real shit happened the learning curve is lethal.

Nah

Fuck off faggot, conquering territory in war isn't "stealing". By your logic, they stole the land from us, because we were there first.

Only when Jesus returns and remind everyone to love, than the peoples will abandon foolish notion of nations.

יא חתיכת הומו, לך תמות

Jesus cannot return from hell

Is there even a need? The United States fills your monetary and resource requirements as is

What the fuck is this chicken scratch?

>when Jesus returns
any day now

There is a need because the UN can embargo us or some shit. The US can only defend us so much.

The language of your masters.

NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT.

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-1933.jpg (1218x1600, 363K)

טיפש.
אתה תלך לגיהינום.
אם ככה אתה מתנהג מי יכבוש איתך שטחים?

You guys are politically savvy, you’ll be fine
The last letter was literally a swastika, what kind of masters are these?

Except you own our Senate. And presidency. Zion Don would do whatever you say.

Remember this when they take it back. Also why doesn't this logic work on the Holocaust. You guys are so fucking inconsistent.

The weak must fear the strong

Attached: 1537275409496.jpg (960x960, 103K)

Gog and Magog is coming. You feel it, don't you?

I hope the Moshiach unites us truly at that point.. Because I have lost faith in Hashem..

>Except you own our Senate
Incorrect. There are multiple countries with stakes in U.S. congress. Saudis have multiple Congressmen in their pockets, so do the Chinese, so do the British and Israel.

I have to go back to 'Earthly'?..

He got suicided already
חחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחח
stupid boomer, do you really not know about the youth movement?
At some point the goyim will notice something fishy

>when they take it back
Hahahhahaahhahahahahahhaa good jo- wait, youre serious?
Hahahaahhahahahaa

Are those women? A guardrail provides neither cover nor concealment. They're all facing different directions and a single grenade or mortar would take out half of them. Wtf is this

If the majority havent noticed anything by now, they never will. Goyim are stupid.

Being armed and trained by America and Europe and just denying it while walking around fully geared with 1st world class military gear that just mysteriously appeared at your docks.

israelis were trained to fight, arabs were trained to look impressive on city streets

Ships aren't mysterious, user

logistics and mobilization is more important than numbers

>Except you own our Senate
This naive opinion is so common and makes it simple to identify anyone who has no actual understanding of geopolitics beyond 'my feelings'.

I think people underestimate the impact this war had on America, especially in regards to the implementation of neoliberal economic policies.
Disaster capitalisms debut, with the oil embargo and stagflation.

He sounds like a redditor with this line desu

>how did they do this
probably like this

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 12.46.47 PM.png (686x235, 26K)

>oy vey goyim, look away!
Nice try Moshe. We're not sending 38 billion dollars of neetbux to Britain

You sound retarded. Refrain from posting.

Just use Google translate, copy and paste man.

>12:47:13
>12:47:12

why are these posts out of chronological order?

Attached: 1535957507961.jpg (657x527, 24K)

When youths grow up, and they do, they usually give up childish fantasy.

Because arabs can't into war

Fuck you Simon, you're going in the oven. Stop trying to distract from the issue at hand.
Thats what I did, and the thought crossed my mind: what if the translation is fake? Like super secret jew language that they're hiding, feeding us random shit.

Explain more about the youth movement please, or even a link even if it is in Hebrew.

>38 billion dollars
That's nothing

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
shalom

Dont have time user, I’m about to go fight for Israel. Wish me luck guys, I’ll think of all of you during it :(

That’s more money than I’ve ever seen

Looks so far to me an argument between a Boomer that was involved in the 6 day war and an Israeli youth.

They were WW2 veterans vs. a people that had never fought a modern war.
Today, its the opposite.

Boomer jews, ho lee shee it

I'd like to but I can't. This site is monitored by the IDF.

He did though, death could not hold him.

Understood, well off to search.

Are jews also spies on like we are

Because our enemy is fucking stupid.

You probably won't find a lot of information through Google. It's something pretty local to Israel.
Of course.

Proxyfag?
The moaist leninist youth movement is no secret. Damn hippies

Of course, pocket change for the yid.

Hello, this site is monitored by both my country's police force and military force. Our country's biggest GDP portion goes to defense, you set up our military, and you conquered America in 1913.
...what's the percentage of Jews with mental illness deemed to dangerous to serve in the military(carry firearms, sleep in a bunk with other people with firearms)?

Dude, we get vaccinated, taxed, minimum wagecucked, banked the shit out of, knesset full of criminal puppets, fake processed corporate food, we are you.

>How did they do this guys?
By suddenly invading their neighbors for no reason at a time when they were unprepared to defend themselves and Arabs being notorious for having traitors among them.

Attached: Morocco Jew king.png (630x718, 333K)

>kikes have big brains

Stfu, you're just another sandnigger tribe

> CIA supplied the exact locations of Egypt's airports, they had camouflaged a bunch of them.
> IDF carries out a surprise attack on said airports.
> Proceeds to bomb the shit out of Arab armies who had no adequate aircover.

maybe if the arabs did something other than fuck goats and procreate with their cousins for millennia, they'd have a chance

holy shit, calm your dicksucking

But he only got one country plane positioning, right?

To be fair the Arabs were massing for an attack. To be fair Israel had it coming

Attached: d2d.jpg (1440x900, 176K)

Israel being right

But I like war stories

>"Dude, we get vaccinated, taxed, minimum wagecucked, banked the shit out of, knesset full of criminal puppets, fake processed corporate food, we are you" says the Jew, while he sits on a gold throne and eats the finest cuts of kobe beef and fresh lobster off a goyette supermodels chest while other goyette supermodels massage his back (and other things)
Its probably a paradise over there. I bet you have 7000 slaves.

It was essentially satellite intelligence and critical com intercept both of which were supplied by the U.S.

Dude if I had all that why the fuck would I be on pol?

Civ 5 was so comfy. I hate the IOS/Nintendo look of Civ 6.

>To be fair the Arabs were massing for an attack.
Not even true, Arabs were warned by (((USSR))) that Israel might be planning an attack so they brought their troops to secure the border, especially after what happened in 1956.
Why would the Arabs plan an attack at a time when they were completely unprepared?
>inb4 because they are retard
You lose the argument if you try to use that card.

love hate relationship

To tell the stupid goyim that you dont have any of it.

Civ 6 is a disaster. I hate the way it looks and I hate the way it plays. The should have just continued updating and adding to 5. At this point im just waiting for 7.

But you aren't strong, Jew.
In fact your entire "strength" relies on the might of others.
Which makes your boostings all that much more laughable.
And even with the huge loss the Arabs suffered during the six day war.
They still came at you swinging in 1973, with you begging the Americans to come in and save you.

No I would be fucking the goyette and slapping her ass with Kobe steak

I found Noam, that's about it.

1973 was a staged war by the US, Israel, and Anwar Sadat to bring Egypt into a peace deal with Israel while making it look more legit. If it was a legit war, Egypt would have wiped Israel off the map without backing out when they made too many gains.

How did they do it? They attacked the arabs and destroyed most of their air forces on the ground and launched simultaneous ground attacks while screaming, “They’re attacking us!!!” at the top of their lungs. It was basically a small-scale version of Operation Barbarossa.

>says the jew, while he fucks the goyette and slaps her ass with kobe steak
I've got you all figured out now!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-VBn8arx0E