Just in time to alive at the same time as this

>just in time to alive at the same time as this

Attached: 1558676027744.jpg (1379x1968, 887K)

Attached: 1566758119466.jpg (688x1024, 114K)

My friend didn't pay for his dogs surgery so he could buy a new iPhone

We're going to jump him and take his iPhone next time he comes out.

Attached: 1548275940685.jpg (928x1040, 174K)

xiaomi is better
>thread closed

Does that man work there?

>buying chink shit

>buying inferior jew shit

They're both made by the same workers.

but you don't get a standing ovation for buying it

Attached: 1553633839300.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

Not sure if b8 or retarded

you're going to trigger the boomers with that kind of talk

>>buying chink shit
almost everything you own is made by a chink
your car, your clothes, your pc, your phone, your house, your dildo, your TV

Yet everyone who gets a new iphone complains about climate change....... it doesnt make sense

Aslong as it dosn't effect them they will "Do anything" for climate, just wait for all the butthurt when this insane climate hoax is kicking in full gear and you gotta get a horse to travel.

Umm, they’ve always done this on phone launches. How is this baffling?

I'd love a horse to ride!

Their hypocrisy is much worse than that. What if I a told you there is a limitless fuel that can power every car on the road. It doesn't hurt the environment as much as nickel battery. Doesn't have to be transported across the oceans 3 times and it exist today.

The only downside Tesla doesn't sell one for $90,000.

Attached: d2d04dcc6c1c352df2bc8be68d6a6e8c.jpg (2048x834, 607K)

Attached: cloomer.jpg (290x314, 79K)

hey by the way this site is not censored in china so you will be getting a lot of replies

also this thread supports tiananmen square, if you reply here then you acknowledge tiananmen square as a legitimate event!

but, that's what we want

Almost as if they had no inner voice....

Yup

Oh no, not again. Hydrogen is fucking retarded. It's not even fuel you stupid nigger, it's just a subpar medium for storing energy roughly on par with compressed air in terms of efficiency and safety.
>it gets consumed, so it's fuel
Gasoline doesn't turn into crude oil when you burn it.

Where do you think the iphone is made you momo?

>using hydrogen fuel cells to charge batteries is somehow better than using batteries.

Based leaf

>Capitalism transcends materialism and delivers a spiritual experience to the consumers

>/Threads his own pose
Holy shit that's fucking pathetic. First summer on Jow Forums?

The last time I had this conversation I could not believe how some just seem to be incapable od understanding this.
>but water is everywhere mane, it's free, dude
>yeah, but how do you get the energy to hydrolise it
>from the grid
>but then why do you just not use the electricity to drive the motors instead of losing 40%+ to conversion
>UUUUUHHHHHHH UR A SHILL

Take his organs and sell them to the Chinese

Do americans really do this?

Buying Apple products is like being in a cult.

post his number

when you trick someone into buying shit you want to be there to clap

>Not knowing that iPhones are chink garbage
Derp post of the day

correction: australians

Millennials.
Not boomers, not Gen X not Zoomers.
Millennials, Booomer mini me's.

That would certainly make it harder to immigrate...

Hmmmm

>From today's Gospel:

"No one can serve two masters; for a slave will either hate the one and love the other, or be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth."

Yes we are aware that completely free, sustainable technology exists and has been suppressed for decades
>Magnetics
>Friction
>Hydro
To name just a few. Zog won't allow it and has tied our dollar, the world reserve currency, to oil to ensure that we never get it.

>friend
cool friend you got there

Looks like the Saudis are hiding behind a VPN

>>using hydrogen fuel cells to charge batteries is somehow better than using batteries.
Hydrogen fuel stored in the cells and converts powers to the engines. It doesn't charge batteries you nitwit.

>The power plants of such vehicles convert the chemical energy of hydrogen to mechanical energy either by burning hydrogen in an internal combustion engine, or, more commonly, by reacting hydrogen with oxygen in a fuel cell to run electric motors.
You know perfectly well that a hydrogen car can be filled up at a station if it were available.

Stop arguing semantics

Attached: 137258460_15291355330351n.jpg (900x622, 86K)

Its to bad we cant like organize a way to stab your buddy, then give a a shit ton of cash to the dog and let it choose between getting him the surgery or bunch of treats and cookies and shit

Enlighten me on some of these. I've never heard of friction being a source of energy.

>you gotta get a horse to travel
Sounds pretty awesome, actually

Hydrogen is no energy source, it's just a carrier. And not an efficient one.

>be leaf
>trade dogs life for iphone
>use iphone to post instore prices
>other leafs take iphone
>sell iphone for buy more dog
>maple syrup as lube
>fuck dog
>vote trudeau
>trudeau wins

Attached: 1556211383817.jpg (1024x768, 231K)

This. Or OnePlus.

>Oscar consumerism
wow, can anyone count the levels these kikes work on?

Attached: 4E35BF0C-8372-4217-9943-285EEF7D31AE.jpg (1079x654, 47K)

Guy I know had a patent on it and it got taken from him. Something about harnessing the energy from the friction of tires while driving. Google it im sure you will find something on it, just like Magnetics.

Attached: 1568544344192.jpg (1080x1080, 68K)

I'm not a hydro fanatic, it's one of many alternative sources that could work.

There is no "free energy". Full stop.
It's not a conspiracy, it's simply impossible.
The closest thing to it is nuclear, but that is in no way "free".

Am I the only one here old enough to remember this shit for WIndows 95 too?

Attached: funny-windows-95-buying-release.jpg (540x472, 62K)

>The land of Shitpostia

Attached: 1522118806954.png (729x589, 110K)

It's only advantage is that it can be refueled as fast as a gasoline driven car, but there is no efficient way to generate or even store it.

>>just in time to alive at the same time as this

Qué?

Attached: 1850529df19bcd7892e9c2689a7f5dbdd0b8ba92813d5fb8642d50b150bbaf28.jpg (270x320, 18K)

windows 95 literally changed the world
the iphone 11 is a retarded looking rehash

No, I remember it too. At least the wagies then didn't applaud like retarded seals.

CONSUME

Wasnt that kind of groundbreaking stuff back then though? These phones have been doing the same shit since 2008. Nothing really that new just gimmicks now.

Based

>if it were available.
It's not. It's costly, inefficient, and requires the development of a whole new supply chain instead of adding a single piece of (optional) hardware to the vast and developed power grid. Japan has been trying to push hydrogen stations for a better part of a decade now, and adoption is faltering despite immense taxpayer-funded subsidies. Yeah, the semantics part was kind of silly, I'll admit. The problem is wherever you want to use hydrogen and fuel cells for energy storage and use, batteries will give you vastly better efficiency and cost. There are few exceptions, one of them being space travel where you're typically storing H and O2 for other reasons already.

I thought Idolatry was forbidden?

Can any Christfags weigh in on this? Is this man a heretic and should he be nailed to a cross and pecked to death by crows?

Attached: chris chan.jpg (480x640, 81K)

I bought a cell phone... Woop woop...

That phone will be in a recycling depot in 3 years.

>generate
Hydrogen is, by far, the most abundant resource in the universe mate.

No you are not. I remember 'start me up, start me up don't ever stop', on TV every commercial break in 1995. And I managed to get a hand me down 386 from my uncle with win95 on it. Putting win95 on a 386 and giving it to a kid was a cruel trick. I had a crazy huge 75MB hard drive, and a whopping 8MB of ram, so 95 ensured I barely got to do anything on the computer at all.
It came with Corel Draw on it, and it took minutes for photo effect filters to finish. Luckily that led to me dropping out of windows and exiting to DOS just to get shit done. Probably would never have become a software engineer otherwise.

>be american
>clap

>Australian education

clapping is not worship
anyways if you still believe that any higher being could possibly exist and allow the world to continue on in the state it is in you are a fool

But is it as efficient, cheap, and abundant as gasoline?

That's bad...I've sold a lot of shit to fund my dog's healthcare, she has bladder cancer for a year now but she's doing great.

Attached: belle10x4.jpg (4288x3216, 3.15M)

Installing 95 on what was it 13 floppy disks took a long fucking time and then to find out a disk was damaged and you had to write a replacement, but fuck windows used a special format on some of them larger then 1.44.
Yeah I remember user

Attached: 1511917955062.png (722x720, 554K)

jesus christ it's so fucking staged

>alright everyone start clapping
>Now you, Ahmed, stand on the mark
>make the face and give the little hand sign
>smile
>smile
>SMILE MORE

*jewing literally cannot intensify because it's maxxed out*

Attached: sweaty jew.jpg (183x232, 38K)

It could, and there could be some hidden advantage to offset cost and inefficiency, but so far experience shows that there isn't one.

おめでとう
Congratulations
Shinji.

>He doesn't know about Tesla's work.

the fuckin wh*teness

dogs are incompatible with civilization. one of the only things sandniggers got right.

Humans are fucking pathetic creatures.

Responding to obvious shitty bait? Newfag detected.

Attached: AEFCCEA9-DF42-4562-BE4C-7A4FD0C9A1F4.jpg (1024x752, 74K)

Actually based and redpilled.

fuck normies

Attached: 1557666041945.gif (498x319, 414K)

>We're going to jump him and take his iPhone next time he comes out.
Absolutely based.

>buying chinese phone even tho you know your bank account and all other important stuff will be done on it
>trusting the chinks not to steal your shit

And how do you get it from there to our tiny, oxidative atmosphere?
Building a giant rocket?

el consumador...

Kek

thanks for your input Moishe, but I was looking for some Christfags to weigh in - I already know your filthy kike position on the matter

Attached: jew eyes.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Tesla was a genius in inventing 3 phase AC.
It's funny that Teslafags only talk about his weirder ideas...

What do you do in terms of healthcare, like pills or check ups?

I'm baptized catholic

He was a genius well before that.

That's some pretty genius marketing right there.
>Buy our phone and you'll be famous just like this guy.
Reminds me of zoomers who donate to asmongold to get their name read for 5 seconds on a stream.'
How deprived the modern human is of attention, sad and cruel if you really think about it.

You can be baptized anything you want, but at most it makes you a Familiar to the Jew. That's actually worse than being a Jew.

Attached: traitor.jpg (960x954, 80K)

She gets a couple meds daily to help keep the tumor and seizures in check. The vet takes our word for what she needs or comes to check on her as taking her to the vet will trigger a seizure. She hasn't had one in 2 months or so though. At first it was expensive for all the initial tests and whatnot. She's doing extremely well which baffles the doc, you wouldn't know anything's wrong with her.

FUCK YAAAAS CONSUME CONSUME CONSUUUUMMMEEEE!!!!