If you're too lazy to print out and put up some papers wtf are you even doing here

If you're too lazy to print out and put up some papers wtf are you even doing here

Attached: 1569154938714.png (2550x3300, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DqBkuC4Oh-g/
smallbusiness.chron.com/printers-leave-identifying-marks-57621.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Identification_Code
snopes.com/fact-check/household-printers-tracking-code/
toronto.citynews.ca/2017/11/03/u-of-t-investigating-reports-of-booby-trapped-white-nationalist-posters/
youtube.com/watch?v=PMY9Yq0_6pU
youtube.com/watch?v=l3YiEfKlbyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Giving moral support?

All printers leave a very small code on the paper so the low enforcement can track down when and where it was printed but it's almost invisible to the naked eye

Bump
bitchute.com/video/DqBkuC4Oh-g/

Israel was right about muslims

was this you Jow Forums?

fucking genius

Unless you're a woman fuck off with the moral support excuse
Then use a pen and write it yourself dumbass

They are unironically

I am warning other anons, nigger

Good, hope you have done your part and put up some signs

I'm here because I'm a lazy neet

False

Lol wrong, but only 100%

Take my moral support too, cuck-user.

This is already making news- media taking bait message going mainstream. If everyone did 2-3 posters in their own city the message could be worldwide in 3 days.

People in my country don't understand english

Then make it in Russian....
Yup, if everyone just does their part and weren't just moral support cucks this could become huge

I live in Spain and most of the people don't understand English
>then translate it!
Spanish is very specific, so it would probably not convey the different interpretations of the original one

Then translate it you fucking retarded subhuman slav.

>Spanish is very specific, so it would probably not convey the different interpretations of the original one

Excuses, excuses.

Advocating for Scando genocide.

Same.
Feels bad man...

I spent some time trying to translate it and I can't find a proper translation. Andit sounds like shit, not catchy at all

Lazy cunt. Gtfo of this board if you're too lazy to make a simple translation

Godspeed user

Attached: Untitled.png (1370x1168, 23K)

If i go around my town town placing this papers people will know i'm autistic. I don't want that.

>if you don't agree with my why are you here

so this place isn't a hugbox?

smallbusiness.chron.com/printers-leave-identifying-marks-57621.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Identification_Code

snopes.com/fact-check/household-printers-tracking-code/

Man you guys fucked up with this. It should've been "Islam is right about Gays" The infighting and self actualization you could've created would've been fantastic.

360*

I don't think that it would work in uncucked country in russia. only wester europe and former colonies would do...

You both aren't to busy kissing Rabbi's ass?

>Don't like Muslims so must be a kike
Go clean toilets dumb kielbasa

What would that piece of paper do anyway? is it somehow saving Our Civilization?

Go out during the night or early in the morning.... Stop making excuses you lazy Slav
Russia is pretty cucked my dude. Look at the life expectancy of men and then compare it to the life expectancy of women in the country

I’m making hand drawn leaflets today. These are the topics I plan on touching on: I welcome others to make flyers on these topics. It does not matter if you can draw well.

Read old books

Storm trooper woman meme

Explaining how rigging nba works

You don’t get to have a tribe

Born, number, penis removed, public school, drive through, work at target selling shit designed to break /the American Dream / and we still get bought out by China

Thinking your vote matters at all/ learn to draw

Tech company collusion

Remember when computers used to be a good thing

Long ago computers were a good thing /maybe like a terminator theme

Where were you when you realized that the terminator movies were real? Show Home Depot in the back ground and google

Show a Mexican having two choices: run away to Home Depot land or read this old crappy copy of how to win friends and influence people so he can impress and make an impact on his drug lord older friend and turn Mexico in to Wakanda

Just draw wakanda

Write lines from that homo flyer

Absolute truth / doctors who do sex change surgeries and all tranny gallehauts should be executed by guillotine because 100% of trannies commit suicide.

Christ golden rule judy you’re my slave goyim Christian is the good guys jews are the bad guys it is that simple (except for Larry David)

Attached: 0FAD6574-E0CC-4B2B-B382-36DAE3FB4652.png (1334x750, 2.22M)

I wont be deviating and joining your shill campaign

ITS
OK
TO
BE
WHITE

Ink cartrages are a zionist conspiracy

toronto.citynews.ca/2017/11/03/u-of-t-investigating-reports-of-booby-trapped-white-nationalist-posters/

Literally more effective than voting

Attached: F1182901-1330-4913-BED6-57764BF6C951.jpg (744x960, 266K)

I won't take this kind of talk from a Traitor of the West. How's that feel to loose all your colonies to a bunch of commies and Become the Capitol of DEGENERACY? (Amsterfaggam)

Based, say what you will about Americans, but they aren't pussies at least like a ton of Eurofags are

If there's anyone out there worth voting

I live in the midwest, speaking to the choir.

(((you)))

Attached: 1565246809582.jpg (1501x844, 147K)

The famous scanners scene sums up the leftist reaction

youtube.com/watch?v=PMY9Yq0_6pU

Scanners scene where a guy explodes another guys head through telepathy

Attached: images.jpg (310x163, 4K)

I'm a christian by the way

youtube.com/watch?v=l3YiEfKlbyI

Attached: fd216c6ef86be58a610d1cc336cf7a5a2bfe15db29ab335ccd784d6371f4d69e.png (246x355, 150K)

is it worth doing it in my country?

I am too poor to buy a printer right now

Poland was allied with kikes in ww1 and ww2 and the only reason you exist today is becsuse of kikes saving your kielbasa asses

Sharpie and paper exist

With one move, islamist have defeated Jow Forums. No more giving a shit about white genocide, rather own dem lib shits BASED!!!!!!!

I love how much it brings up cognitive dissonance.

IT
IS
OK
TO
BE
WHITE

MUSLIMS
ARE
RIGHT
ABOUT
WOMEN