Cucked Americans

>be white
>get jumped by a bunch of blacks
>stab some of them in obvious self defense
>get charged with a hate crime

daily-chronicle.com/2019/06/12/hopkins-park-stabbing-video-shows-how-fight-unfolded/ad8gage/

You Americans are literally pathetic

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-09-22 14-53-46.png (564x297, 143K)

There is a video at the link

>you Americans
I think you forgot to change your flag

The struggle is beautiful

>Authorities say Lloyd, who is white, repeatedly referred to black boys in the fight using a racial slur.

The "he called me a nigger" defence.

What are you waiting for Americucks, you have guns. Look up where the next nigger church and do something. If this keeps on going it's not like you have a future anyway

There is no future, there is only now. Now it's pretty gay

>The racial makeup of the county was 54.3% black, 33.26% white...
Living in a nigger area is dangerous for whites. Would be great if some organisation could sponsor a fund to help white families with kids relocate out of unsafe nigger neighbourhoods into white ones.

This is a fed post. Jow Forums is against violence.

So there is nothing to lose, get the message across that you are pissed off at the system with your second amendment right, otherwise no one will listen

I'd shoot shit up myself if i had the opportunity to, you see this FBI and CIA? You can suck my dick, i'd totally shoot up a school if that means shitskin invaders die, you took my future away you assholes

>All the white girls cheering on the blacks to “beat his ass”

Kek, you Americucks can say what you want at Sweden, UK or Germany but we will never be THAT cucked.

Attached: FBCFD2AE-00B8-4359-8293-8075A3F380E9.jpg (1828x839, 478K)

>>>/8 chan/

if this white boy were related to me or a good friend, I'd assassinate the judge

but his cucked family and friends won't and I can't help that

Reported and red flagged

Attached: C726038B-4188-49FB-822A-DE309CA44928.jpg (750x1076, 204K)

Exactly, Jow Forums is a board of proud cucks

Yep.

The District Prosecutor is a black woman. That is all you need to know.

>muh gunz
>Amerimutts
>White
Fucking seasoned.

Way to glow

government doesn't make the nigger go home to
niggerfrica. government is doing this, not the niggers.

Kek. What a joke of a court case it will be then. Hopefully the guy can appeal to a real Judge and get released after the nigger Judge is done making her ape noises

Apparently getting called a nigger after ably demonstrating their capacity for niggerish behavior gives blacks a free pass to assualt certain people in advance.
Not that we can even confirm he called them a nigger, only that he was attacked twice while leaving the area until the third attacked forced him to pull a knife.
I bet the chimps were so certain of their impending victory thanks to their numbers that they didn't even know their niggerdawghomieGs were getting ganked until they felt the blade themselves.
It's an absolute shame our society has deteriorated into this.
I just take comfort knowing that this ride can't last forever.

Attached: 1569102677561.png (680x788, 94K)

Glow nigger shit

another kike thread, this one forgot his meme flag

Attached: jew.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

Glow in the dark CIA nigger, I hope your entire family gets cancer. In Minecraft of course.

just end it all already, it hurts me to see these things.

Good for the lad, should have slashed them all. Hoarding fucks.

Niggers really do bring NPC physics into real life. I see no difference in tempremant between these pack of wild negros and a pack of wolves in a video game. They are on the attack and there is no button for conversation or feed. The only option with such numbers would be to draw your weapon and fight.

Then the retarded NPC cop shoots at you like you had any other option than to be killed or severely wounded. This guy would have otherwise had a fine day had he not approached these wild negros.

How Blacks Fight...
1. The sucker punch.
2. Attack someone noticeably weaker.
3. Attack in groups.
4. If losing a 1 vs 1 fight, friends jump in.
5. Scream racist and play the victim.

The white race is fucked isn't it? Is there any hope left?

>The white race is fucked isn't it
Yes and no.
>Is there any hope left?
Yes.

>Group up on one whiteboi and beat him into submission
>"They dindu nuffin that whitey was a racis."
>Whiteboi acts in self defense against a mob of niggers
>"HATE CRIME! REEEEE!"

Don't be a defeatist. We are not fucked. Just find a White partner, have 3 - 5 White kids, and learn to fight back.

Wake up others too.

But not before being raped in prison by a bunch of niggers.

Please elaborate on both if you have the energy. I feel like I'm losing my mind bit by bit lately

Googled it and found a facebook update saying all charges were dropped.

they are actually animals, holy shit

Kek might as well be a Jew.

if the jews achieve singularity, we're fucked
if the jews even get close, we're fucked
if it collapses before then, even if most whites die, we'll probably be fine

That's the plan user. I'm at a big self improvement stage lately. The most "defeating" feel is that the truth is our strongest weapon. And its difficult when even whites are against whites while no one else gives a shit. Our time is limited but I want to know my kids will end up in a decent world, along with their kids. I'll never give up but this world is going dark places and it's taking its tool on me. Also 3 is a good number because it's more people coming into this world than leaving. I hope we can achieve that one day

>Lloyd was initially charged with aggravated battery to a child, three counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and three counts of aggravated battery that caused great bodily harm, but all those charges were dismissed by the DeKalb County State’s Attorney’s Office and Lloyd has been charged with a felony count of a hate crime.

>State’s Attorney Rick Amato says the charges were dismissed based on new evidence that surfaced Thursday morning. Amato says the most appropriate charge is hate crime; although, he says the matter is still under investigation.

All charges BUT the hate crime charges. And they will probably recharge him with those later.

If the European civil war doesn't start in the next 10 years we are doomed, yes. If it does, we will win because Europeans are best at war. At the end of the day, hope is the belief, if you don't believe in final victory then you are already defeated. No matter the odds, just like those who fought for every meter and inch in the last days of Berlin, you must carry on.

glow harder

t. amerishitskinnless