2020 thread

2020 thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-125552.jpg (1292x992, 423K)

Honestly it will be such a fucking landslide that it will redpill the whole western world
can't wait

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-22 at 12.13.39.png (1610x1242, 273K)

When are your next elections? Will they be based?

>Wisconsin
>blue
Think again

Attached: 1563371038059.jpg (1242x1960, 1.14M)

i think it will be very difficult for Trump to win WI again, especially considering the voters that have died since 2016. if there isn't a lot of third-party voting like there was in 2016, he's toast.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-19 at 23.56.39.png (1260x1048, 718K)

and to be clear, Trump could even win WI and still lose. getting PA and MI again is even more difficult. maybe you could get a tie or a 1-2 vote victory depending on how Omaha and Maine's districts vote.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-22 at 12.21.22.png (1584x1246, 272K)

2022. I really don't know how France will survive until then with a Rothschild satanist leading it.
If it does, the election will probably be based because he ruined us

Trump's biggest margin in the big 3 rust belt states was PA. Since then I've heard that both parties have lost members, but the democrats lost more voters than the republicans. If Trump loses one of the 3, I think it'll be Michigan but I think he'll win by enough that the real nail biters will be NM, VA, and OR

>Unironically believing leftard polls and stats.
>Even after 2016 and "Hillary: 99% sure to win!"
>Unironically being this fucking stupid

Whoever wins Pennsylvania wins the election.

Attached: god-emperor.jpg (386x279, 23K)

Trump won PA by 0.72% and WI by 0.77%.

This is a very real possibility, anons.

>What happens?
It's called a contingent election.

>What then?
The incoming Congress convenes. The House takes its 435 members, and they vote BY STATE, meaning there will be 50 total votes. If a state has 6 Democrats and 5 Republicans, that means 1 vote for Democrat POTUS. Then the Senate casts 100 votes (one vote per senator) to determine the Vice-President.

>So it could a split result: POTUS of one party and Veep of the other?
Yes.

>What is the current make up of the House if apportioned by states for the 50 votes?
25 Democrat states and 25 Republican states.

>Oh shit, what if it's still 25 to 25.
No one knows, it's never happened before. But a few possibilities include the SCOTUS having to vote, military coup, or violent revolution/civil war.

Attached: 269 part 2.png (1050x670, 125K)

obv constitutional scholars disagree, but if the House splits they can just keep voting until someone switches. i believe the VP serves as "acting president" until the House decides.

but it's also worth saying that it could be EVEN MORE insane that the timeline you lay out. that's because the House votes on the TOP THREE electoral college vote-getters. there will be huge pressure for individual electors to switch their vote from Trump or $Democrat to another consensus candidate which then could be voted on. also recall that some number of House elections will be close and need recalls, which will but tremendous pressure on the entire timeline of formal events.

it's an absolute shit-tier system. popular vote much simpler and more fun, since candidates could try all sorts of crazy strategies to boost turnout in non-"battleground" states.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-19 at 14.11.12.png (1474x1111, 249K)

This will happen if our little domino effect continues.
Expect history to be made.

This is probably why the new focus is on New Mexico. If they can pick up that one state then he could win.

The re-election of Trump will mark the beginning of the new conservative era.

America is going to wake up and realize that liberal progressive feminist ideology has NOT made us a happier, wealthier, freer, more prosperous nation.

States need to pick their electors by December 13th, so there would be very little time to do all the recount stuff. you also have to assume states will strategically try to pass laws that either BIND or RELEASE their state electors to the state's popular vote outcome, depending on the partisan control of state government. so that would be fun.

the electoral college convenes just five days later to do their formal vote, on December 19th. assuming the outcome is still a tie (very unlikely imo), the House convenes to certify the electoral college vote on January 6th, just three days after they get sworn in on the 3rd. again, depending on how all the recounts and stuff are going, these dates could be subject to strategic manipulation by parties. the supreme court would have to decide on all that, and since it's controlled by Republicans, that would be an advantage.

b a s e d

Attached: 1531532287047.jpg (500x780, 133K)

>popular vote much simpler and more fun
simpler to commit fraud by city fags, but living under leftist tyranny is no fun

>>popular vote much simpler and more fun

Ever notice that the "recount" areas are always Democratic controlled. They seem to keep finding "boxes" of votes that they did not count at first and almost "miraculously" these boxes tip the election in favor of Democrats.

Holy shit look at Texas. You guys are so fucked, once Texas goes blue it's seriously over for the Republican party

I am from the future, it was a stunning night. I'll post some live screenshots

8:30 PM

Attached: 01.png (762x598, 92K)

10:30 PM

Attached: 02.png (768x598, 91K)

00:30 AM

Attached: 03.png (760x592, 93K)

Final results

Attached: 04.png (756x590, 91K)

lol California you rascal

>California red
Lmao

yes 2020 thread

Attached: LE56%FACE.jpg (1600x1067, 191K)

Attached: OOGABOOGA.jpg (1600x1067, 176K)

Wow, no way you are an American.
California voting Republican!!???

Yeah, that is about as likely as seeing a Rabi eating pork.

Attached: TRUELE56%.jpg (1600x1067, 146K)

Attached: 1569136957011.png (618x697, 425K)

Attached: 1569136908151.jpg (380x380, 25K)

This is Trump's most optimistic projection, though I'd probably change Nevada blue

Attached: Prediction2020.png (1050x670, 125K)

What are the chances of having literally the same results as in 2016?

Attached: heres-the-final-2016-electoral-college-map.png (1190x595, 482K)

Always Palm Beach and Broward counties.

>southern states voting democrat
You’re not actually American are you

It's certainly possible but chances are one or two states change

Pic related is a hypothetical dem win

Attached: Prediction2020Demwin.png (1050x670, 125K)

Virginia is already lost and NC and FL are swing states, what are you talking about?

Attached: Prediction20202.png (1050x670, 125K)

Anyways this is a pretty likely scenario at the moment - a 1 vote republican win

Attached: 1 vote win.png (752x588, 66K)

This one. Minus Minnesota those Scandinavians love cucking themselves. Remember the 1984 election.

Florida will NOT go Democrat.

Genuinely made me laugh.

Call Ohio Missouri again, kike. I dare you.

THIS... this would be the worst possible outcome for a Trump Victory. Without a clear solid win, the Democrats will continue their endless obstruction of everything Trump tries to do and continue their "investigations" into Trump malfeasance.

Manufacturing jobs have come back, and coal miners are relatively happy. Put MI and PA in the Trump column.

you saw it here first

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 4.35.38 PM.png (1658x1222, 293K)

Lol. No.

>It's never happened before
Do they really not teach history anymore...?

>ohio
>blue
We really need a Jow Forums just for burgers...

You from Ohio, cunt? Missouri is the fucking best

Probably not quite 50%.

*SNAP*

Yep, this goes to my cringe compilation.

Attached: 2020 Cringe predictions and maps.jpg (101x146, 7K)

There are far more conservative Californians than illegal immigrants that are here. #REDCALIFORNIA

The state of Misery is the geographic equivalent of castration with no anesthetic.

lamao
East coast was very tight in 2016, i remember that. And now you paint it all red? Republicans could lose in all unexpected places like GA, NC, VA

You can tell the Milwaukee suburbs are whites who fled the nigger city. I don't know Eau Claire's problem though

I agree, but the major cities in California are solidly Democratic. Democrats outnumber the Republicans by a VERY large majority.

Not gonna vote next election, unless the repeal of the gas tax is on the ballot then I'll do it.

>flag
It's not at all unexpected that VA will go blue because it's a solid blue state now and has been since 2008. It's a shit map anyways

>virginia
>unexpected loss for republicans
>unexpected
Time to put down the vodka...

nope

Attached: c6c.jpg (680x515, 47K)

Is anyone actually so delusional as to think that Trump is going to get more votes than he did in 2016? The rightwing base isn't energized at all with everything going to shit. All that optimism that he'll make things way better is almost gone. Even further than that, the voting demographics have even became extremely worse. The margin he won key states were extremely close. Flordia for example is gone, especially due to all the ex-felons having their voting rights restored. That's also not forgetting how we'll do in the other elections of which people forgot what happened to the right in the midterms.

>Guys Romeny will win 2012 because of the 2010 midterms
Said no one ever.

>it took this long for Jeb! to show up
disappoint

>Is anyone actually so delusional as to think that Trump is going to get more votes than he did in 2016?

YES, a LOT more votes.
The left is revealing themselves to be the economic and social freaks they are.

Attached: Anti-Trump_Protesters.jpg (3034x4370, 2.46M)

trumplets would never admit the truth, preffering to focus on the negatives of the democratic rivals, rather than on positives that Trump has to offer. His new 2020 campaign is just the same words as in 2016, its exhausting to listen to, knowing he probably lies outright all the time, since the last time he promised the same shit and didn't deliver.

Wrong again, imbrace Human Instrumentality

Attached: 1563499661806.jpg (1104x579, 266K)

This.
We need a True Constitutional Conservative (tm).
I'm now a Jeb!missle.

We've had 3 contingent elections, but never had a tied House like this. Most of the rules were written in the 1930s, and there hasn't been a contingent election since 1836.

Also, one other interesting thing: Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House could end up being "acting President" until there's a resolution.

*snif*
I remember the red Cali days, boys

We are in the process of getting rid of 1.5 million “inactive” aka fake voters, thanks to Judicial Watch.

Attached: (((votes))).jpg (750x577, 291K)

Based retard.

>thinking there is a single dem that can win Pennsylvania again

Vagina is in play. Push the racism of the dems in power there and watch the darkies stay home.

VA is a swing state that goes blue when somebody turns out the nigger vote. Warren does very poorly with minorities.
Also, there are a lot of DC insider types who work in government living in Northern VA who were afraid of Trump sledgehammering the system. He's done nothing of the sort, so plenty of conservatives will go back to the GOP after going for Hillary last time. Also, no Tim Kaine on the ballot to bump VA.

NC has gone red by more than 1.5 in both of the last elections, and in 2008 went blue by .3.

Texas will go blue before GA ever goes blue. That whole meme just comes from the media shilling powerful black woman Stacey Abrams vs the corrupt GA Attorney General

If Warren runs for the dems then Trump can push her fake Native American shit the entire campaign, it'll be hilarious. Q

The midterms cucked Trump's ability to pass anything and led him to cucking on all manners of shit like the omnibus spending bill and bump stocks. You think it's a good thing for him to have more losses in Congress and the Senate.

You're absolutely delusional. The minorities are going to vote more democrat. All the new mass illegals could further worsen the vote. The economy isn't hugely great (labor participation only furthers being shit (unemployment rate doesn't track people who gave up looking for a job, 94%+ of new jobs are gig/temp/parttime/contract, the manufacturing jobs made only a partial recovery, the trade war is stagnating with irritated farmers, we've only increased our military presence in the middle east albeit marginally, he's done absolutely fuck all for tech censorship of right wingers (which helps drastically fuck over our chances for 2020, he's only gave ground on guns, "white nationalists" are being targeted and focused by his administration, etc. Trump's been giving ground on culture. Overall, everything Trump has more or less pursued has either been unsatisfactory with no strong conclusions or just progressively getting worse.

Democrats are going to continue obstruction regardless. If the Dems keep the House, they will impeach Trump before his second term even begins.

I think Trump could win but lose the popular vote again, especially since he did jackshit about purging the voter rolls and instituting Voter ID laws.

Big Dick user talking Trump Butt fucking Biden

>they will impeach Trump before his second term even begins.

Why do you freaks continue to believe this shit.
Saying it 100000000 times does not make it true.
The Senate will NEVER vote to impeach Trump, so any action by the house is just wasted.

If Trump's approval rating craters the establishment cucks like Romney, Collins and Murkowski would flip.

whose that cool wine aunt again

Some literal schizo kikess.

GA, TX, NC & Arizona will go red.

FL is a true swing state due to all the Puerto Ricans and Bahamians from the Hurricanes, and . the dumbasses allowing felons to vote. 50/50 along with Dem voter fraud has a high chance of being blue.

Michigan will go back blue. Pennsylvania 50/50, high chance of blue. Wisconsin is a wildcard but higher chance of red. Nevada, Colorado, New Hampshire are solid blue states now.

It's not looking good for Trump.

>pennsylvania
>blue

Attached: 1541270209825.png (738x538, 45K)

One-third of the Senate is up for re-election in 2020 as well. AZ will gain a Democratic senator, as will Colorado, and possibly Georgia. Basically, the most vulnerable Republican senate seats are up in 2020, and their base will be motivated to take the Senate

Your shithole is a Jew Jersey colony, faggot. Prior to Trump you hadn't been red since '84.

Since the Russian fairytale went up in smoke Trumps approval ratings are cllimbing.
All these dem projections don't seem to include the loss of that sword of Damocles effect on things.
Their allies in the media have to over react to the outrage of the week just to keep the bases morale from flagging.

Look at NC-9 for evidence how much effect the Mueller investigation had.

thats canada election in oct 2019 except it will be blue and Conservative

The Republicans will get Alabama back. There aren't many competitive Senate seats in 2020. The Republicans have a real shot to add to the Senate majority.

wooo the BASED red ties are going to win.

Not gonna lie I kept a compilation of these to make fun of after the 2016 election was over, then Trump unironically took Pennsylvania which I thought was a Jow Forums fantasy that'd never come true, I deleted the screencap compilation like the next morning. I still think there were a few retards in there saying shit like "Trump is gonna take Illinois" or "Trump is gonna take California" though kek

Trump vs. Warren

Attached: maps.png (1050x670, 128K)

FPBP

More likely version

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-153922_Chrome.jpg (862x703, 262K)

subtle