Waiting until marriage

Tell me again why I should wait until marriage to have sex.

Attached: hisashi-eguchi3.gif (540x405, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WIhU4-hcv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you're more likely to value the intimacy and pleasure it provides, rather than regarding it as something cheaply shared between strangers. Here's an analogy. I'm an alcoholic and derive NO pleasure from drinking, but I still remember a time when I was a teenager and there was nothing more pleasurable than having one or two drinks in a sitting, feeling relaxed, having a laugh, and then going to sleep. And I can't do that anymore because I overdid it. The same applies to sex.

Maybe you should wait forever

If you're a man, get yourself some experience, just don't get tangled up with some slut.
Women value experience, men value purity. It's the natural double-standard.

>weebshit
you should never have sex

If you don't exhibit self-restraint, why should your wife?

who the fuck waits until marriage to have sex?

Obviously, I can't tell you a single thing.

Pre-marital sex is detrimental to a stable marriage. The more sex you have before marriage the more likely the chance of divorce is.

just the girl needs to be a virgin basically

forget all the bible fags. marriage was just to protect the women, from a non-virgin girl from taking advantage of a virgin girl.

but everything is fucked up anyway

You get married to your woman when you first fuck her.
So no such thing as waiting until marriage, if you are both God fearing adults then on your first bridal bed you are both married by the grace of the flesh paid by our lord and savior.

Attached: 1531380454282.jpg (470x960, 96K)

also this if you are atheist.

Attached: 1566599405359.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

non-virgin man*

If you are an alpha there is no reason to. If you are a beta you won't be able to control your urges and will either rape (Muslims) or degenerate into a slave for pussy (findom, pegging, etc)
A woman should wait for marriage for biological reasons (microchimerism, etc)

1-You can't justify wasting your time with sex.
2-The safest way is to posses a woman,and you can only do that in slavery or marriage.
3-Unprocted sex with reproduction as endgame is the only justifiable sex.
4-Thus you can engage in bastard-making,but that would mean putting thy seed in a single-mother's care.

I’d gladly wait until marriage if a girl wanted to marry me and start a family. No problem at all with an iron clad prenup. Even marry her in a church.

Attached: 3032CDD1-9415-40AB-863E-75E90672A6DC.jpg (900x599, 152K)

Chump christcucks do. If you won't have sex with her she'll just find someone else who actually has testesterone to have sex with on the side. Your hormones make you desire women for sex, not to be besties.

As much as I'd like to wait until marriage the odds of me finding a nice girl who hasn't had sex is beyond slim. Finding a nice Christian girl is even slimmer. Funnily enough I did find one but she's taken.

Attached: 450e555df8d97e7985baa13c4189433b.png (314x363, 16K)

Based spic

That rule is a leftover from the days of child brides, killing women for marrying a man when she lost her virginity to another man, stoning women to death for adultery, and burning women alive for heresy if they complain about the previously listed rules.
They were effective rules, and we should bring them back.

Men are held to the same standard as women are in the eyes of God. My fiancee are I are both virgins and we are waiting for our wedding night before making love.

Any other reason is of the world, Jow Forums is full of hypocrites who wanna have pure women and complain about it but also want to defile them before marriage too.

Lots of good arguments in this thread. Can't help but notice that OP hasn't made a single reply. I must assume it is because he is awestruck by the truth of virtue.

so you stay married

Attached: __.jpg (482x539, 82K)

Well i im christian aswell so i want to wait until marriage, but recently i meet a girl who isnt religious at all, but she wants to get married and also kids and wants to get into a serious relationship. But she has told me that she had 1 boyfriend and apearently been with 2 other guys for a short time. She isnt a virgin, which is my biggest red flag. But she cooks and is a very suportive person. I'm 25 and she is 20. I have been having trouble finding like minded girls who want to wait, so im not sure how to aproach this problem. She was really against waiting, but she is willing to try. Like should i just drop and persue other girls and maybe risking never finding one or should i just accept her and try to make it work.

pretty much, but i cant tell how many polack are just larping here. Her most of them say there arent any good trad girls out but cant tell how it shows in reality.

Attached: 1567026346128.jpg (630x630, 42K)

isnt this sort of hypocritical. Guys should wait too. Since having sex wit sloots is degenerate and you basicly waste time and money on them is one of the most beta thing you can do.

All have fallen short of the Lord and His Glory, we have all sinned no matter what before his eyes, He will forgive us of our sins, so I think you should as well with her. If she wants to try and she truly loves you then what is there to lose? If you love this woman and you see yourself having a family with her then go ahead with it.

If she will wait for you and not cheat then she is the one, but she must understand this fact first before a relationship.

we had only went on a few dates over the course of months and i feel we are falling for each other. The problem is that she has absolutly no love for god. Even when her parents were in a car crash and both miraculously survived she did not even once thought thanking god.

I'm not sure even if she would be the kind to ask god for forgivness for her sins, but she is willing to have a family and have children baptised. But she treats it with no faith and just something she would do for me. I cant tell if this is enough for a long lasting relationship.

you don't have to
there that was easy

If you're a christian man do not settle for a non-christian girl like her. Girls that throw away their virginity so easily before marriage and are unappreciative for good things in her life are not marriage material. You want a girl that at least respects herself and you.
If this girl you're with knows that you're a christian and she still has no intent on becoming one herself then that is an obvious red flag to not marry her.

It's the ONLY way to have a happy marriage like it's supposed to be.

You're supposed to wait until marriage, and treasure your wife as much as possible, while expecting the same from her. You are supposed to work at any difficulty that presents itself together and be understanding of gender differences. Your elders from both families are supposed to help you do that.

If you just change girl whenever something doesn't work you'll end up alone and/or unhappy and/or with a pathetic, subpar non-relationship. This applies to both genders. You might think women are happy with you having had 100 girls, but it actually creates distrust in them as well, especially when they mature. In fact, you can tell how pure and serious about you a woman is by how much consideration she gives to your past relationships.

>iron-clad prenup

If you don't have 100% trust in your partner, there is no point in marrying. Might as well pay some random woman to conceive your child and get full custody without the hassle.

thanks user. This was a really enlightening post

It's hard frankly, being a virgin at 31, and a flawed one at that. I've done "everything but" (including mutual oral), which I recognize as still sinful but used as a disingenuous loophole.

I don't need a girl to have never had sex before as long as she, like myself, recognizes her sins as such and commits herself to a Christian marriage. Difficult to find, however, as the Christian dating sites I'm on just don't get the traffic or success I do from OKCupid and Tinder, and the church young adults/singles events I've been to are awkward and painful.

I go on a lot of first dates, but rarely get a second. Twice in the past I've dated girls who eventually asked, through text, if I was a virgin, and then dumped me. I've had two girlfriends in the past who were content to date me while only doing hand and mouth stuff, but I want to do better than that.

I'm actually really glad I found this post today, as I've reached that point again, second date with a girl who unambigously wants to have sex. She flat out texted "I want to feel you" and "We can be intimate after dinner". I like her and am attracted to her, but I am dreading tonight and the conversation.

Thanks guys. I was thinking about posting my dilemma today, but I figured I'd get a bunch of 'Christcuck" comments and the like, so I'm happy to see your insight.

I was my wife's first but I fucked her in every hole before marriage. Still don't think it was degenerate because we got married through church and everything and she was a virgin when we met.
I didn't have much experience before so it's all good.

Except that's wrong, you fucking degenerate.

Attached: 1562426607942.jpg (500x289, 89K)

>>If this girl you're with knows that you're a christian and she still has no intent on becoming one herself then that is an obvious red flag to not marry her.

The thing is that she used to be a christian, but during highschool she droped everything and was atheist but now is indifferent. So I mean she can stil convert back to faith, but yeah. Im just afraid that at 25 there arent that many single christain girls left, or just the bottom of the gene pool that is. Most of them already get married at the age 23.

How much should it matter if she believes in god or not? If she respects my believes and i respect her, shouldn't matter so long as we both stay absent until marriage. I mean it could be the case that if you marry a virgin she could end up having second thoughts and started to think if the dicks on the other side are any greener.

Attached: 1565550329717.jpg (500x665, 52K)

watch this movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-WIhU4-hcv0

fpbp and checked

>Tell me again

Who told you this the first time?

>I cant tell if this is enough for a long lasting relationship.
It's not.

According to game theory, if you deny a woman sex who is so into you that she commits to spending the rest of her life with you, it will drive her female brain to crave you even more. Women always want what they can't get.