You are being killed with Sugar /pol!

There is a war being waged on the American people.

The weapon of choice is Sugar.

Their objective is to get you fat and sick.

Their Goal is to eventually kill you, but not without getting all your resources first.

Wake up and swallow the red pill.

All those "all you can eat buffets" are enemy camps where you are the target. They are subsidized by the enemy.

Don't believe it? Do your research and then tell us what you find.

Attached: sugaraweapon.jpg (1260x887, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137163393/
prevention.com/food-nutrition/healthy-eating/a20447790/basedbean-oil-health-dangers/
getpocket.com/explore/item/how-giving-up-refined-sugar-changed-my-b
youtube.com/watch?v=da1vvigy5tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZtQT3ImIZ4&
rt.com/usa/359127-sugar-industry-faked-research/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Geneticist here last night said sugar ain't so bad

Sugar is worse than heroin.

Natural sugar in fruits isn't bad per se but it will still make you fat if you eat too much and don't exercise. Processed sugar is completely toxic.

Attached: sugar-is-a-drug[1].jpg (960x360, 71K)

When the fruits were in season our ancestors would gorge on fruits and gain weight to survive the winters.

Based. But don't forget about PUFA vegetable oils also. Cut these two out of your diet, and you'll do wonders for your health.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (400x608, 65K)

its not the sugar, its the insulin and building insulin resistance over time. rice and bread have a greater glycemic index than pure sucrose.

Rice and other grains were made to be consumed for longer times and we have a natural coping mechanism, refined sugar was not made to be part of our daily life.

>sugar is not bad
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137163393/

yeah but I really like ice cream and processed foods. They taste good

no, afraid not. its simpler than that. look at nature. when do we naturally encounter concentrated sugar? not often. mostly in fruits and berries in season. honey, of course, but that will keep so you dont have to gorge on it. insulin ensures that the poison sugar is out of serum quickly. all sugars will trigger insulin dumps. get off the carbs.

>raw cream and milk from grass-fed cows
>raw honey (in lesser amounts than you would sugar)
>vanilla extract
makes a tasty ice cream that's much better for you than the store bought shit

This shit is no joke. A girl at work was able to stop taking her bi-polar meds after cutting seed oils and reintroducing animal fat back into her diet. She also lost a bunch of weight. When the seed oil industry insiders got into the FDA it was all over. Oils like rape seed (canola) which were previously labeled unfit for human consumption were suddenly showing up in products everywhere. A recent study showed that these oils are even worse than sugar prevention.com/food-nutrition/healthy-eating/a20447790/basedbean-oil-health-dangers/

Not only USA, sugar is everywhere.

I tell you as a healthy finn, stop using anything that has added sugar, your life will change!

Start using water (tap water) as a drink with food.

SUGAR KILLS!

Attached: Finland_lunch.jpg (962x912, 218K)

if rice is so bad why are Asians so thin? Lardicans aren't getting sick and fat off rice and bread.
> inb4 anecdotal sperg

Fat isn't bad. The body converts it to the type of sugar the body needs.
Sugar is the worst "drug."
Fat is bad is a lie.

>Start using water (tap water)

this.
Just buy filter jug to make it taste neutral and make everything (coffee, tea etc) taste better.

Attached: picture20181115105843.jpg (600x600, 82K)

Neither are bad. Why do you think (((they))) keep swapping between excluding fat and sugar out of your diet? Because cutting off either fat or sugar/carbs keeps you weak and sick, in one way or the other. Eat mostly whole foods and cut out caffeine/alcohol, get to bed early and exercise. You faggots are always going to be sick because you're constantly cutting out something.
The diet industry is unironically one of the best scams (((they))) came up with.

I quit sugar precissely from a similar post like this. I researched and tried the 2 weeks sugar free experiment. I noticed the changes it said but it's quite difficult to follow.
It's not just quitting sodas and icecream... Lots of foods have sugar in them.

By the way, is stevia as bad as sugar?

>Oils like rape seed (canola) which were previously labeled unfit for human consumption were suddenly showing up in products everywhere
Yeah, the seed oils were previously considered only useful for making paint.

Now humans guzzle that paint by the gallon - with predictable results.

Go KETO. It is ultimate redpiling diet.

Sugar makes people fat and stupid.

Carbs are the problem. Not just "sugar".

I am not fat or sick.

Trust me, I am trying to get out of the saccharine jew

But it is not easy. Here's a help

getpocket.com/explore/item/how-giving-up-refined-sugar-changed-my-b
rain?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Animal fat it the best food you can eat. But the animal must be healthy.

I read an article from a doctor and nutritionist mentioning that the reason that both the atkins diet and the keto diet work is that they both share the shame principle: no sugar. But the atkins diet is all carbs and he says it works.
Although I've also heard keto people saying the reason carbs are bad is mostly how tired and sleep you feel afterwards, that staying in keto makes you feel energetic all day.

>Lots of foods have sugar in them
After they took the animal fat out, the food tasted like shit so they just added sugar to it. Animal fat actually satiates you and contains vitamins and nutrients. Sugar just gives you an insulin spike. Corn syrup is such an abomination that your body literally says 'WTF is this shit?" and stores it as fat in your liver.

Well I eat meat from a local butcher who's got a free range farm, but I can't go there until the weekend. So I thought eating a lot of rice and eggs but it turns out rice is also bad for blood sugar.
So I switched to greens and eggs but I feel like I'm losing too much weight and I don't want that, I only want to stop being so foggy (I read that sugar hinders learning skills and focus) and improve my health overall.
Apparently freezing the meat is also bad because it breaks the fibers or some shit.

Yes its is better then caffee. Your brain is working 30% faster and you have better focus. So people can't sleep at night. I just need 5-6h of sleep insted 7-8.

But it is hard to be on keto diet for a long time (for me) so I'm switich for keto to paleo + fasting and when I am too skinny i'm going back to carbs.

I have more energy then when I was teenager.

I have not had caffeine or sugar for 6 months.
No Nicotine or any other Jew bullshit.
Feel great and have more money.
Fuck the Jew.

switch to buckwheat
better + it has a complete amino acid profile, something you won't find often in vegan things

for everyone else
START LOOKING INTO XYLITOL

youtube.com/watch?v=da1vvigy5tQ

right. curb carbs and get most calories from good fat.

Salt.

Salt is another overused food/substance/drug. Now it makes products 1-3% cheaper.

the bread is nuthin but sugar

>Sugar just gives you an insulin spike.
It is supposed to work that way, it signals the body to shut off burning fat and to store the incoming glucose.

the human diet is meant to be fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds.

REAL RED PILL -> youtube.com/watch?v=-ZtQT3ImIZ4&

And yes, he names (((them)) in many videos.

How do you think keto gained mainstream popularity?

Then why do they put corn syrup in everything instead of sugar?

rt.com/usa/359127-sugar-industry-faked-research/
The sugar industry paid Harvard researchers in the 1960s to bury research linking sugar intake to heart disease and to instead make fat the culprit, according to a study of archival documents.

“These internal documents show that the Sugar Research Foundation initiated coronary heart disease research in 1965 to protect market share and that its first project, a literature review, was published in the New English Journal of Medicine without disclosure of the sugar industry’s funding or role,” stated the study.

The internal sugar industry documents were found in public archives by a researcher at the University of California, San Francisco.

UCSF researchers analyzed more than 340 documents indicating the relationship between the sugar industry and Roger Adams, then a professor of organic chemistry who served on the scientific advisory boards for the sugar industry, and Mark Hegsted, one of the Harvard researchers who produced the literature review.

The documents showed the sugar industry was aware of evidence in the 1960s that linked sugar consumption to high blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels and was thought to be risk factors for coronary heart disease.

The sugar industry commissioned Project 226, a literature review written by researchers at the Harvard University School of Public Nutrition Department, which concluded there was “no doubt” that the only dietary intervention required to prevent coronary heart disease was to reduce dietary cholesterol and substitute polyunsaturated fat for saturated fat in the American diet.

Because it has many of the same properties but costs far less. Both sucrose (table sugar) and corn syrup are composed of half glucose and half fructose. The fructose is by far the most dangerous component.

That's a good article. Found it the other day on Bing's homepage. I was surprised to see something so redpilling in the mainstream.

only if its un-iodized salt

I think you mean well, but you’re absolutely wrong. I’ve been on strict zero-carb keto for over a year, and I will never go back to eating carbs. As a software engineer I’ve been able to empirically verify the productivity boost from cutting carbs, I no longer have brain fog in the morning or after a 10 hour work day, and I never experience the feeling of hunger, even if I only eat one meal a day.

Keto isn’t a fad diet Jenny Craig or Whole30, it’s a basic biological principle. The reason for the enormous popularity of Keto is that it’s easy, it works, and you see results within weeks of starting.

i had sugar once. i died
/thread

>I’ve been on strict zero-carb keto for over a year, and I will never go back to eating carbs
Japan has the longest life expectancy in the world so I never trust anyone that says rice is bad for you

It’s not bad for you at all. Rice is a carb, but it’s pretty much pure glucose which the body can efficiently use for energy. Sugar is also a carb, but it’s a combination of glucose and fructose - with fructose being the dangerous bit. I certainly claim that rice is bad for you.

With that said, there are some amazing benefits to cutting carbs out of your diet. Talk to people who are on Keto and they will tell you it’s like having super powers.

anyone consider all these "problems" are an easy way to cull the retards?

eat sugar guys

Oops, little typo in my response. I meant: I certainly don’t claim rice is bad for you.

I just ate some fancy imported German toffee. Sugar is good

>I certainly don’t claim that rice is bad for you.
I know but I have had people on the no carb thing who have, I'm not trying to disparage you or keto but I've been suspicions of trying to drop an entire food groups out of the diet which you weren't pushing I see

Cutting sucrose and lactose out of my diet helped me tremendously. I'm no longer always hungry and my weight stopped fluctuating.
I still use stevia and honey (fructose, glucose) but not much of either.

There are many types of sugars

If I am lifting 3-4 times a week pretty hard, muscle wise on the natty limit, it just fucking hard to maintain that with 3000kcal on a keto diet

>All the shitty diet pseudoscience in here
Literally just follow blue zones recommendations it’s not that hard

Fuck off you fag tribal societies eat meat, as did our ancient ancestors
Only agricultural societies eat more plant based diets

Sugar (sacarose) is worst than Tabacoo

This is realistically what is happening

Just eat nuts for Extra calories. 100g peanuts gives you like 550kc.

Eat lots of eggs, hemp seeds, and oils. Avocado, coconut, and olive oils are great. It takes a little bit of planning, but you can easily get to 3000 cal a day.

they have to be grinded down good
just chewing full nuts won't absorb that much due to harder to absorb

possible yes, but hard

the biggest issue is when you are having a GF and you have to do everything on for your own since she won't do it.

Sadly nuts, and peanuts in particular, are pretty carb heavy.

What about distilled water? Tap water has fluoride and other bad stuff

Absolutely true. My GF is doing it with me, but i’ve found it really gets in the way of socializing. Kinda hard to do dinners out when pretty much everything on the menu is off limits.

Bump. Fructose has no place in the human diet. It's only purpose is to fatten you.

>eating nuts
Wow imagine actually eating fiber knowing it is just gonna turn into a nasty poop.

Eat meat. All other food is meme food. Any plants you consume should be for specific medicinal reasons.

>sugar
>indigestible
>indigestible
>indigestible

sounds like the human diet