STALIN DID NOTHING WRONG

>STALIN DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: 1563066669445.jpg (992x1280, 437K)

Based

If stalin did alright, russia werent a shithole today.

if Hitler Did alright, Than Germany would not be a shithole today

Bumb

True. And now?

compared to what it was pre-revolution, russia is doing pretty well. before 1917 russia was the slave state of western europe.

betrayed his homeland

that's enough

fuck that guy

>slave state of muh western europe
>now tank stop for the chinese

I guess, youre right. Now everything is so much better.

Russia and China are natural allies because of their geography and shit. It was supposed to happen back in the 60's but the US intentionally sabotaged it.

cope harder faggot

True. And now?

>imagine being that cucked believing russia-china alliance is actually better than West-russia-alliance

I guess youre russian or a very dumb amerimutt.

>STALIN DID NOTHING RIGHT

cope harder shill

stfu subhuman

I wont even bother besides this one picture.

Attached: shillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.webm (1280x720, 2.05M)

Honest question, do you really want to experience communism ?

The west was never interested in a russian alliance. Yeltsin was a CIA asset. He was the guy the americans appointed. Post-soviet russia was basically an american colony until Putin started provided some meek resistance around the mid 2000's. If you think the west was ever willing to give russia a fair shake you are full of it my friend.

100% True

Stalin was a gay Communist, a world where Hitler won would be unquestionably better; HOWEVER, Stalin was one of the most socially conservative figures of that period, more so than any Fascist/Reactionary leader outside of *maybe* Codreanu and Franco.
>tfw no Glorious Leader to gun down sex workers, BTFO w*men in general, deport Muslims, crack down on divorce, etc.

cope harder faggot

>cope
What's there to cope with? I gave Stalin credit where it was due, but stopped short of fawning over a guy who had his best accomplishments all but erased the moment he died.