How do you stop the cycle of genital mutilation?

>tfw you live in a genital mutilation country and everyone around you will never be able to be convinced that forcefully flaying a baby is wrong, because they were all affected by it somehow, the men were circumcised, the women have circumcised partners, the parents are the circumcisers, and whenever they are met with arguments against circumcision they will completely disregard them because realizing what was done to them is too painful

Attached: 1568673428252.jpg (612x552, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1lU2X595Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=FjPPOfEvPOM
youtube.com/watch?v=XwZiQyFaAs0
youtube.com/channel/UCjQQVE4JUrItdwuH9W3y9yw/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Circumcision is cleaner and healthy

To check if this isn't bait, if you want to have a serious discussion, start by elaborating on all of the health benefits and why it should be done to babies, and we will have a serious debate

Look up foreskin restoration, the greeks would hang a small weight from the remaining skin so that over time the foreskin gradually returned, these are called tuggers. They are recommended over surgery because the surgery can go bad. But the tuggers take awhile but they restore foreskin naturally.

I will do it eventually, I won't regain the 6 gorillion nerve endings but atleast I'll get the glans sensitivity and function back

No smegma

You eatee eh folskin withee a CHOP STICKS!!!!

here's your (You), did you get your hit of dopamine?

I hate being circumcised so much

Me too fren, there wasn't a day in the past year I didn't stop thinking about it, how do you deal with it?

Attached: 1556588886926.jpg (750x393, 36K)

cut your whole dick off

don't respond to bait

Make a public display in your home country by burning the Torah. Let your voice be heard. The revolution starts now.

I just wanted to bump your thread desu

Attached: 1561629.jpg (300x272, 10K)

is it mandatory in israel? do girls think normal dicks are weird?

Don't have genitalia.

Not mandatory, but it's the norm, circumcision rates are higher than 90% for sure, don't know about the girls, but who gives a shit what they think?

Also I can't visualize a situation where you're about to get laid, and when you pull out your intact penis, she recoils in fear and runs away

if shes a cunt and they break up (or dont form a relationship in the first place), she might share that information with other girls and - if people consider that a norm - that could be something like telling everyone his dick is small.

If she's a cunt, having no foreskin wouldn't stop her from fucking with in another way

fucking with you*

bump

Is there a worse fate then ending up to be a circumcised coomer? You are obsessed with jackin but you lost most of your sensation, it's tragic

Attached: coomer.png (1545x869, 193K)

you're probably obsessed with it because it's never satisfying enough

I know that feeling from experience
>know that I'm circumcised, fewer nerves
>still fap to kingdom come
I might as well do it in spite of my fate.

I coom once every 2 weeks on average because it's too demoralizing to know it could've been so much better

I literally don't deal with it
I just get to assblastedly mad that I sometimes get heart palpitations- I'm just planning on harnessing that anger one day to exact my revenge on the tribe that benefits from circumcision the most

restore asap m8, it'll change your life
I'd probably have killed, had I been in this situation

Can I blame my parents for circumcising me in a country that with 99% circumcision rates?

in the US, I'd blame the doctor so O guess blame the mohel?

In a few years, stem cell technology will hopefully be able to restore our foreskins completely, nerve endings and all.
We're gonna get them back together, Chaim.

Attached: F0354877-3E9E-43E0-BBC6-D344A84B2C70.png (360x360, 118K)

Who let the mohel butcher me up though? My parents, they are mostly responsible, but can you really blame them for it? People in Israel literally think that if you keep your penis intact you'll get diseases

kike

Yes?

he's still the sickest fuck in this whole affair honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1lU2X595Sw
Amazing progress, they're flicking some chunk of shit on a tray

Should I find the mohel who circumcised me and curb stomp him?

I have a co-worker who is having a baby in a week or two. How do I approach him and tell him not to mutilate his child's genitals?

I've been involved in antimutilation activism for a while now. Be warned, if he was mutilated himself he's going to be very upset when you tell him about circumcision.

You should tell him anyway though. Otherwise he'll circumcise his kid and the cycle of abuse will continue for another generation.

Don't mention his kid specifically. Just say that you've been reading about the issue and then tell him about it. Give him a copy of American Circumcision if he asks for more info.

If he's circumcised he is more inclined to do it, because he doesn't want to be reminded his loss of humanity he every time he sees his intact son

Watch this video on how to talk about it, don't be a dick, don't attack him
youtube.com/watch?v=FjPPOfEvPOM

This is a great video that approaches most of the arguments against circumcision and refutes the arguments for it
youtube.com/watch?v=XwZiQyFaAs0

According to the description, it seems like they're stripping cells from a foreskin. It ain't no quackery.

The pedo rabbis didn't break you, that is your first victory. More victories will come with greater public awareness.

Here's a guy protesting circumcision in Israel
youtube.com/channel/UCjQQVE4JUrItdwuH9W3y9yw/videos
It's quite entertaining, sometimes he just calls them cripples for being circumcised, admittedly not the best convincing tactic, most popular videos are of him getting attacked, one video is a stabbing attempt