Washington Post: Next year, whites will be a minority of children

twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1172176184605646850

Lmao at whites larping about muh race war. You already lost. Derrrppp I'll get up off my fat ass any day now

Attached: image.png (1355x1263, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eq01lq25xHk
youtube.com/watch?v=1z4mFZ_XDko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

European genocide

I live in the middle of nowhere, you live in a city. Jokes on you bud.

>shitskins can't possibly reach me
Just wait bud

whites are fucking pissed and will commit genocide on the other Americans
USA government, we're going to kill you first so you won't have to watch.

I own 125 acres. Ill be good.

we need to halt the wars in the Middle East and commit genocide on non-white Americans
we can commit genocide all over the world
the fact is that whites are terrified and are willing to go through with genocide

>Washington Post: Next year, whites will be a minority of children
I honestly can't wait for this to happen. Imagine what it will do to voting patterns too? Imagine how badly parties that have supported white nationalism will fare.

Attached: Larping white nationalists pepe.jpg (354x406, 38K)

Violence is never the answer to anything

Yeah dude millions of shitskins couldn't possibly find you, best of luck

Why is Wapo pushing a racist conspiracy theory of white replacement? This is very irresponsible, they're gonna cause more shootings?

>Imagine how badly parties that have supported white nationalism will fare.
No party has supported that since the Democrats pre-1964

Wrong. Violence is often the only answer to many problems.
Violence is the ultimate solution. No one can hold a dictatorship if you kill them, after all.

>and are willing to go through with genocide
Whites are too busy driving around in their Walmart scooters watching niggerball on "the TV" packing in McDonalds to their already disgusting fatbodies, "herrrr derrrrrr muh race war comin soon, any day now" You've been saying that since the 60s and nothing ever happened

Just shut up, dickhead.

>No party has supported that since the Democrats pre-1964
"Good people on both sides"

Attached: Tough white nationalist, Virginia.jpg (727x485, 53K)

Trump browned the country faster than Obama and Clinton. He's been phenomenal for (((you))). The nation wouldn't be minority white already were it not for Trump

>Trump browned the country faster than Obama and Clinton.
I know!! It's like he had no fucking idea what he was doing.

Attached: Retarded Trump.gif (480x250, 1.79M)

Nonwhites are going to hunting down whites? Where are the police and military in your brave new world? We aren't like any other country in the world, I'm betting that if it ever got that bad white will band together and defend a portion for their own.

Also, blacks hate mexicans, mexicans hate blacks, asians hate blacks, mexicans hate asians. Even at 49% of the population, whites will still be the largest unified minority in the country. Democrats can pretend all they want that it's whites vs people of color, but pwople of color is a pipe dream for electoral purposes, not actual governance.

Shill niggers fuck off

Stupidity is the wrong angle. He's a con man. He did what rich donors demanded he do while he conned the base expertly go get elected.

*to get

>Stupidity is the wrong angle. He's a con man. He did what rich donors demanded he do while he conned the base expertly go get elected.
I honestly think it's because he's a dumb fuck who believe in his own instincts and watches Fox News all day and then reacts to what he sees on the screen. He's definitely subject to manipulation by others, though I'm yet to see him as a puppet for anyone other than Putin. He's a fucking miserable failure of a president!

Attached: Trump Saudi magic.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

People weren’t as threaten as they are now and they were become more threaten the more the threat manifests itself

>millions of shitskins couldn't possibly find you
Correct. They can't leave the Democratic strongholds because it's the Dems that supply them their gibs

Let me know when you lose 100 pounds and can walk around Walmart instead of riding

>putinposting
Lmao what fucking year is it, you clown?

Just wait until the state decides to confiscate your land to make housing for Somalis.

Non-whites (and Asians are pale as fuck) stagnate technology. You shouldn't be celebrating, nigger.

Attached: 1560639818904.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

>Lmao what fucking year is it, you clown?
The year in which Trump continues to act in Putin's interests and to suck his dick on command.

Attached: Putin with Trump baby.jpg (634x721, 92K)

Wow you sure are a smart guy. I wish I was smart enough to get my news from the Daily Show.

You'd be a lot more effective simply telling the truth about Trump rather than going with the canned party lines. If you want the right no to show up to vote, and they already aren't because they're demoralized, just tell the truth about what Trump has done on immigration and guns. The muh Russia and herr derrr he's dumb lines don't work. He is clearly not dumb or would not have not only defeated 16 Republicans but then Queen Hillary in essentially a miracle election. You're going about this the wrong way.

Not quite.
The notion of being "white" is completely arbitrary (the term "European descent" is more accurate) and is an all encompassing term for a diverse set of people (much like how "Christian" in American politics lumps Catholics with Baptists).
As the population falls, the diverse group will gradually unite under one banner and become a voting block. So it can actually increase the power of white nationalist groups.

*not to show up to vote. fuck can't type

we don't need to be a majority to start independence movements and form break away states

Don’t worry, the content of your post showed that you are retarded with or without the typo

Trump is already well on his way to getting blown the fuck out in 2020 because whites aren't going to show up to vote for "grab the guns first" and "greatest numbers of immigrants ever" along with completely open borders with crossings higher than Obama and Bush both

Fat whites watching niggerball, smoking, and taking opiates aren't going to do shit except die of drug addiction or heart attack quietly.

Meanwhile the recession is coming as well as the contested election. The Civil war 2.0 is imminent.

Jews will not allow a civil war because they're already successfully exterminating whites

If he were pro-white he would say the only good people were the patriots protecting Southern heritage instead of filthy communists you antiwhite piece of shit

>Jews will not allow a civil war

They won't be asked. When the market crash, they will be the first to blamed by the non-White underclass.

Attached: img_2670.jpg (750x1022, 475K)

No, they'll just mobilize shitskins against whites. Don't you know how they work?

Shitskins don't see the difference between Whites and Jews, Almost everyone is circumsribed in the USA and every White person can claim he is Jewish or part Jewish.

There is zero chance of any organized shitskin mobilization against jews that is effective. Jews will always survive. They will leverage the anger of the shitskins and direct it at whites. And that is if anything actually happens after the market crashes. It probably won't. The slow-burn but very effective genocide of whites will likely continue. Jews are very clever and have been doing this for a while. You are hoping for a fantasy that will not come true, like many whites living in a fantasy world that all of this will magically get fixed by some le ebic battle royale.

bump

It will be interesting to see how future generations look at the current era once race realism takes over. They literally killed the US with their immigration policy

You don't understand. If there will be riots, it will be riots agains bankers / rich Whites. Shitskins will not differentiate between Whites and Jews. Heck, have you seen how Jewish bankers, financiers, CEOs look like? They are fucking White in most of cases.''

>They will leverage the anger of the shitskins and direct it at whites.

So what? Shitskins don't see the difference between Jews and Whites. Jews are rich Whites with a creepy religion, most of them are atheists.

>It probably won't.

It will. Listen to Schiff or Rogers.

>The slow-burn but very effective genocide of whites will likely continue.

The crash is imminent in 2-5 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=eq01lq25xHk

>Jews are very clever and have been doing this for a while.

So what? It has been working when people have jobs and food to eat.

>You are hoping for a fantasy that will not come true

I'm a realist and advise you to buy guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=1z4mFZ_XDko

People are apparently too stupid to learn what happens when shitskins take over watching the South Africa example, so obviously whites aren't fit to survive as they cannot observe and adjust behavior accordingly

The progressive bubble is already dying (slowly, but surely). It will be interesting to see the reaction once people realize the mistake they've made

But those things are literally the democrats 2020 platform lmao retard

>facts are the DNC platform
No the DNC platform is climate change, fuck whitey, homos are great, Trump is a corrupt Russian stooge. They aren't actually going to win on their platform. They're going to win because white voters won't show up because of what Trump has done on immigration and guns. Not to mention his failure to drain the swamp. Whites are essentially blackpilled at this point and aren't going to get out and vote for more assfucking by Trump.

and yes, open the borders and grab the guns as well are DNC talking points now, but the point is, they aren't winning on any of that. they're winning because whites aren't going to show up.

Nobody cares about bump stocks you filthy fucking retard.

I, personally, will kill some demons who actually matter. Some even live close to me. I'm not the only bitter white guy with aim who can actually think ahead.

>When the market crash,
They won't let it happen. Not yet. Or at least they won't let it get TOO bad.

You've lost. You lost in 1945. That was your last chance and you blew it because you got too fucking greedy (as always) and attacked too many nation's at the same time

Take your violent talk about of here. Nobody wants violent talk here.

>you got too fucking greedy
A nigger's understanding of WWII.

*out of here

They'll pump money into the system to keep you fed. They'll do bailouts. They have created the PERFECT genocide plan and they're not gonna just let it go.

As long as you're eating and entertained, you won't organize to do shit. The crash WILL come, and it WILL suck, but it's not going to be much worse than 2008, which people were able to tolerate. Unless we go into HYPER inflation and a loaf of bread costs $50, nothing will happen, and they're too smart to allow that.

you can hear hand rubbing just from that screenshot

Attached: 1549428558346.gif (480x270, 1.34M)

Fuck off.

Letting Japan fuck with the US for no fucking reason was retarded.

Invading Russia in the FUCKING WINTER is retarded.

You are retarded.

>They'll pump money into the system to keep you fed. They'll do bailouts. They have created the PERFECT genocide plan and they're not gonna just let it go.
This. The jews are clever and this is exactly what they'll do

Again, you're not counting on people like me, who are literally just waiting for shit to get uncomfortable. Don't worry, we'll try to keep shit interesting.

No, see, you're still not getting it. Being another Brenton or whatever isn't gonna get you anything. It's not until ORGANIZED groups of tens to hundreds of thousands of people start appearing that any shits gonna get real.

War isn't the answer anyway, you do not want to go up against this.

They didn't "let" Japan do shit. They were puss poor allies, like Italy. Russia was dumb but the entire world was against us and yeah, serious mistakes happened.
If you won't even bother to try fighting when shit kicks off, I'd love to kill you myself. At least Germany and Goebbels fucking tried.

Attached: 1566863512379.jpg (556x806, 45K)

I'll defend myself and my family if this civil war fantasy DOES happen. I just don't believe it will.

You kill the people who actually make decisions and matter. Over and over again. You shake and roast the beehive with a Molotov.

Dumb wigger. They are dumping thousands of nog rapefugees in Maine, VT, NH erry week.

Attached: C5CAF987-E2AE-4991-BFE4-8D49D1A6E0B6.jpg (828x1102, 445K)

I thought white genocide and replacement were a conspiracy theory?

Those responsible and their families can be found with a single internet search

Attached: template.jpg (1700x2200, 1.08M)

Some are rabid dogs, most are braindead bulbheads who literally wander around slackjawed. Most won't be a problem, they're just demoralization
Most of them

Imagine, being still this retarded and not now naggers commit 90% of mass shootings. Look it up pedo

Reporting in from California, where the population is 30% white and white children are only 10% of the population. It's hell here

violence has solved literally every problem in history

in minecraft

Mate, non-whites are slowly taking control of the federal government. You can be on the fringes of Alaska the law still applies to you. Give up all your weapons and become sitting ducks for shitskins to pick you off.

why are you even still there, man? you should move to a swing state

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: favela.jpg (1024x768, 244K)

>white children are only 10% of the population
In the whole fucking state?

>Whites
>Unified
HAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHA
PLEASE TELL ME THAT WAS SARCASM

Want to finish last year of uni in an engineering discipline. I've wanted to move my entire life, my sister moved to Montana and married a local there. I'm gravitating toward New Hampshire or Vermont.

Attached: Hikers cross the Henry David Thoreau Footbridge at Hidden Valley Preserve in Washington, Conn. ©Rom (1518x1013, 3.19M)

Based. Come to the New England ethnostate.

NH allows conceal carry for erryone

>Democracy died long ago when Man figured out he could just vote whoever promised him the most free stuff

Make a list of people who need to be judged when shtf
>Court of Owls is now in session

>the year in which there is still no evidence

Yeah alright.

Jow Forums is now 99% twitter screengrabs...
/pol has become reddit

Jow Forums allows uninhibited discussion of topics free from (((big tech))) censorship. why does it matter what the source of the discussion is?

White children already are a minority. In the 2018 census, 49.9% of

Great! Now you must maintain and upkeep the brilliant infastructure that the very whites you hate invented. Good luck nigger. You'll never match the white european accomplishments.

Basically yes.

>In 2018, non-white Hispanic/Latino children made up more than half (52%) of the state's child population, up from 41% in 1995, and white children made up about one-fourth (27%),down from 40% in 1995. At the county level,estimates of the proportion of Hispanic/Latino children in the total child population ranged from 7% to 90%, while the proportion of white children ranged from 8% to 83%. Statewide,11% of California children were Asian American,5% were African American/black, 5% were multiracial, and less than 1% were American Indian/Alaska Native or Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander.

Mind you that white is by definition broad, it includes "white" Hispanics, Middle Eastern, and North Africans. So white kids are probably around 10% and looking at our elementary schools it reflects that.

They will literally build housing for them there at your expense.

>They'll pump money into the system to keep you fed. They'll do bailouts.

And this won't help.

Well now what do we do

Attached: 1568695310524.png (365x251, 142K)

Yea New England is definitely the comfiest place in the US, nowhere else really compares from what I've seen.

Attached: 3827970463_2754c48f1d_b.jpg (682x1024, 377K)

>You already lost.
Wrong. If whites became threatened enough to organize, they'd still have enough power to take back the country, if they wanted to. Even if they only 20% of the population, they could still pull it off, if they chose to. It would indeed be war though.

>. Unless we go into HYPER inflation and a loaf of bread costs $50

Living standard wil dramatically decrease, the unemployment will be rampant.

Bernanke and Paulson were literally begging Bush for trillions, claiming that would be riots, but you, retard, think it will be alright, even though the next crisis will be far worse than 2008.

fpbp, remember kiddies (zoom zoom doom doom) there will be no reservations for us, they want us to go the way of the dodo, not the buffalo.

Attached: 1569023328670m.jpg (674x1024, 78K)