This board has gone to complete shit

never seen so many shills and shill threads in my life. it doesn't even seem like there are any real anons left here at all. can't tell if there has been a huge influx of newfags from 9gag or if they are literal bots or it's some kind of extreme shilling operation to destroy the board.

this is a bunker thread for actual anons who have been here for at least 2 years.

Attached: 1569149506249.jpg (800x899, 191K)

It was never good

Indeed, the truth is still here however. All be it, buried under filth. Do not reply I am a bot
>beep boop

Both of them are faggots that need to hang. One is a desperate e-cam whore, while the other is a sad, unfunny paedo.

Attached: angrygroyer.png (420x420, 121K)

true but it has never been this bad before. it's even worse than when the Q boomers were always here, like 100x worse.

You know damn well it used to be a hell of a lot better.

DHS declared war on white people today.
We're going to start mutilating the family members of DHS employees, starting with their children.

It's mostly chinese shilling farms.
They infest every single platform.

>not locking cat girls in your fridge

There's a few real anons left, but yeah like 95% of the threads now are shill threads. If anything legit pops up it usually gets slid into oblivion in a matter of minutes. I wish 4+4 chan would come back up already.

pic unrelated.

Attached: hamster stripclub.jpg (1266x885, 897K)

It's mostly bot threads or Israelist bait threads, can't really tell the difference anymore. With the moderation that goes on around here, you can clearly see the agenda being played out in front.

What I don't understand is how I get banned for purposely derailing shill/slide threads, yet they continue to stay up.

My advice is to never post in threads containing meme flags, ignore and don't respond.

>direct military confrontation with Iran imminent
>direct military confrontation with the Chinese imminent
>board nothing but slide threads

Wrong

yeah I need some alternatives. heavily considering just abandoning politics in general. if this is what the last sort of zone of free speech thats left on the mainstream internet then I can't take this shit anymore man. its very disgusting what politics has turned into.

Google's 2020 election campaign is in full swing. Things will only keep getting worse in my opinion. Wouldn't be surprised if we're unable to even keep 5 threads viable at a time the closer we come to November 3rd. (((They))) can't have another Trump on their hands (((they))) also can't have another internet redpilling of that scale as the culture war continues in its worst state yet.

Also there are literally no mods/jannies on our side

My opinion on this board

Attached: 4764B1DD-1114-4D01-86D2-C3C9A30A7592.png (1000x1786, 1.04M)

Checked and this. Chinks are ruining this board.

ive been on /b/ & /v/ since forever, but yesterday i got banned from le plebbit for not sharing political opinion with the mods. so here I am

did you hear about how the board owner of /v/ on 6+2ch admitted he had been paid for a long time to run the board?

My opinion on your post.

Attached: 1551240860508.gif (169x176, 1.61M)

>Post strategy or intel, get archived in seconds
>Nigger hate and thot butt pic threads last for days
>Gay and trans threads stay up entire week
>Spics using their "women" as honeypots
>Spics continually asking "Am I white" threads
>Israel flag shows up LITERALLY EVERY THREAD
>Same 5 questions posted in 72 hour cycles

Epstein threads slided until dead
Take real non violent action threads slided until dead
Every time a drop of real intelligence appears that could unify and motivate us, 90 nigger hate threads appear and slide them
Autists chase down every one barking NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER like it's all this board was ever for, making it the laughing stock of the entire world and especially msm

Jow Forums is dead
>t. 10 year veteran, leaving this place

Pretty clear what (((they))) want
>No unity, instead distraction and disruption
>No ideas that would really stop them, ever
>Nobody smart encouraged to stay here
>Just look at the nigger, goy
>TALK ABOUT ONLY THE NIGGER, GOY

pottery
fuck this place

>inb4 "t. nigger", which in itself will become evidence my post was right

e-thot getting blasted by dad online ?
where I can sign up ?

Notice also when any one of The Targeted Twelve post in a thread, it instantly stops and dies. They're absolutely mining data upon certain ones of us. They know who we are and that we're dangerous to them because we think.

>We know who the fuck you are too and we're unafraid. Your day is coming

The best part is those threads are full of people claiming it’s nothing, or the famous >caring about nuking a bunch of mudslimes ploy

>leaving this place
based desu

I enjoyed the Zimzam trial and the nightly chimpout threads

get Jow Forums x and filter all memeflags, israel flags, and maybe even Canada flags and you'll be amazed at how quickly the board's quality goes up

A member of California's electoral college, who was also a massive Democrat donor, got arrested after the third known time a black man went to his apartment to have sex and fatally OD'd there.

most of the shills I see these days have US flags. they obviously just buy VPNs.

Just post when it’s after midnight in the US. All the shills come from here and they seem to work day shift

In this order, remove Israel flags, Canada flags, all meme flags, and Mexican flags, then force all American flags to submit DNA and prove they're white in order to post. That would sear cure spics out of it and bring up quality level instantly by about 80 percent.

We left for other chans that van blyepilled faggotry. We still shitpost here though.

This place is a shithole. Regroup elsewhere.
Also holy fuck took like 30 captchas for me to post this

Attached: blkchhydra.jpg (1200x675, 533K)

Trump is part of the issue. A small part, the greater part is members of the Bilderberg group, but a part nontheless.

I've noticed it too,i presume it's the discord trannys trying to raid. Dunno but most shills use vpns now

Attached: 1569154427830.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

Are you new? There is always an inbetween election lull. It was spicier under obama because you had zimmerman, brevik, dorner, blm and all that shit. It's been quiet under trump but when something actually happens or the election gets into swing it will get better.

it's all shills

>"Jow Forums must die"

it will live forever, it is legend

Attached: 1564443559860.jpg (670x561, 53K)

Post red pills.
The red pill is a one way street. No matter how hard they shill it just shows us how necessary it is to fight against degeneracy and psyop intel war.
We are the earths last line of resistance against total tyranny.

Attached: 1568391132459.png (610x476, 44K)

Just you wait until Jow Forums gets shutdown right before 2020 campaign period. You know Big Tech is up to something with their latest shenanigans in their search algorithm.

Whenever something grows and gets popular, the masses will tear it to shreds trying to get what they want out of it. What goes up must come down and all that jazz.

We must eradicate goblinkind, and with it, orckind.

>quiet under trump
They’re discussing in Congress how to lock all of us up for shitposting while a new mass shooter pops up every week. Imagine if that happened under Obama

Pretty retarded.

You know the worst thing? the rest of the internet is a hellscape even compared to current Jow Forums. There is no possible alternative anymore, you can't escape.

PATROLLED

Hey.. you know what we really need is advice from Sweeden.

It's the chinese..yeah..that's it...

Attached: sweeden.jpg (900x728, 52K)

I’m still here user
everybody is a bot or shill and no one says NIGGER anymore

Same cia mossad bitches here as always. Throwing tantrums because people aren't buying their bullshit anymore. You sound like a bitch yourself.
Are you one of God's chosen people?

Attached: Img-1567205240307.jpg (1271x641, 571K)

If subhuman shills are such a problem, why not create a spin-off of /pol? Such a site can be cloned in less than 2 hours.

Can the usa flag be added to memeflags i wanna be cool american on pol

it was always shit, newfag
and now that it is ran by glow niggers its even batter

>what is 6+2ch
really joggins the noggin

>at least 2 years
youre like a little baby
going on 10 years

Better yet, how about a decentralized one hosted on blockchain so it can't be v& like infinitychan

Attached: blkchrecruitswanted.png (1200x675, 1021K)

Dammit I’m in bed before midnight sleeping

Here escape the shills come here

I miss /Robert/

True, but is is notably worse these days thanks to the spam shills and glowniggers

Attached: 1566971638422.jpg (750x750, 141K)

It goes up and down. Everyone knows the shill/bit threads. All meant to demoralize. I say either redpill in those threads or best to ignore

Ive been seeing this same thread since i arrived in 2010. Maybe I am the only real person on this board and everyone else is a bot or shill.

Don't forget all the feels thread trying to get location, demographic, historical information on posters. This place is constantly being data mined to figure out who posters are. Don't dox yourself.

there's 13 of us

>Whenever something grows and gets popular, the masses will tear it to shreds trying to get what they want out of it. What goes up must come down and all that jazz
It's either this or the constant shilling that does it. Well, no matter I guess, there are other places to go to

This whole board is a data mining honey pot, any of you who really get involved in this stuff are setting yourselves up to be CIA'D in the upcoming future by zogbots.

>at least 2 years
Wew, lad. While it wasn't as bad back in 2012 or before the split or deletion or whatever happened, I forgot. It was still pretty fucking garbage. This is just a new type of cancer. Deal with it and move on.

I think /new/ was better before the dark times, before the dtg threads....

I do that to my boyfriend everytime I catch him on this degenerate excuse for a website. He cries like a whore.

They are really worried about something or multiple things lately.
There is tons of Israelis and chinks and glowniggers here lately. Each group trying to control the narrative.

The chinks are shutting down all discussion of Hong Kong.

Meanwhile the glows and Israelis are shutting down any discussion of the saudis and Iran and Israel’s involvement.

What gets my goat is its the same fucking threads day in and day out. God I hate browncel. I've seen enough of his threads that I know his writing style. It's sad that I can recognize it, and it's sad that he makes at least 10 of those threads a day. But that's only one piece of it.
>old news from January 2016 brought up like it happened yesterday
>actual LARPing trying to create a group on Jow Forums of all places
>any talk about IRL groups is spammed with paranoids calling everyone glownigger
>easily avoided bait gets 100+ replies minimum
>(1) post OPs
If I could make one change to this place it would be to remove memeflags. I have never seen a post of value made by a memeflag. Or at least take away the ability to make a thread with a memeflag.

Hey fellow leaf. I've been on this board since it was /news. I doubt there are even any caucasians using this board anymore. It's really just another sandbox for intel and alphabet agencies 2019. Luckily alternatives are popping up, pic related.

Attached: fbi-3.png (600x523, 235K)

And phase 2 IOTBW. Idiots don't know why it worked and why it was necessary. Now each autist wants to be creative and have a personal army make him user-famous.

and here you are.... larping as a chick

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 4.01.54 PM.png (506x201, 35K)

Its not even that, its just making it more obvious. Which is counter productive. Now everyone who sees it will say "oh its just trolling." Which then invalidates the whole original meaning to it, to question it, to really think.

Of course nu-pol is just a containment board for the CIA and FBI to track those who could go out of line or snap and then just shift blame to some faggot on Jow Forums. I really hate this board because most of the people here are too stupid to realize they're playing into their hands.

Nah it’s not that.
It’s glows and shills and leftists attempting to derail and divide because the Islam is right about women message is so affective.

it's literally because multiple groups are being paid to try to consensus crack donald trump. Literally all other major websites have the opinion completely controlled. Their strategy is to demoralize trump voters into not voting by playing on what they think is a huge nazi presence. They mistake the anti kike shitposting for something they can use to stop people from voting trump. They are that stupid.

They see it like this.

>Jow Forums is the last place with a right leaning effect on internet culture and discourse
>Jow Forums seems to hate jews
>spam Jow Forums with anything remotely positive trump does for israel
>think they are PLAYING TO WIN so the "gloves are off"
>they consider themselves larping as nazi posters a last ditch effort to sway us
>think if they can sway us we will do the work for them to sway the election away from trump because we have an organic effect on culture and discourse that they do not yet have full control over

Watch it disappear after trump gets re elected just as you watch many other shilling campaigns suddenly vanish overnight.

The other issue is no matter what, this board can never unit fully over anything, someone will be italian or even like a certain fucking tv show and people will fight over everything. I guarantee in a year this board is shut down.

Not everyone likes trump though.

that just makes it all the more hilarious when everyone actually unifies. It's always been rare to see the board unified ever since the days of old /b/

Really is nice to see every now and then, I stopped using new since 2014 and since coming back. It seems very controlled, almost like there is a goal to the threads.

been around for 10, but only commented after 7th year. Does that count.

THIS BOARD WAS SHIT THEN TOO. but fuck you, its the way its supposed to be.

>>think if they can sway us we will do the work for them to sway the election away from trump

I think they are actually having an effect, but mostly because some people here are fucking stupid and unable to verify news.

Please stop falling for libtard propaganda. Many times a discord tranny will post factually incorrect lies about Trump and his adminstration's performance, and you retards will eat it up and demoralize yourselves.