Jews bragging about facilitating the invasion of Europe

>“We as a Jewish organization feel obliged not to be bystanders in a situation where there’s a humanitarian crisis taking place in front of our eyes, especially when it’s so close to Europe,” Central Welfare Board executive director Aron Schuster told The Times of Israel.

>“Everything that we do as a social and welfare organization is on the one hand based on of course humanitarian rights, but also on Jewish values. And as the Talmud says — when one saves even a single life, it’s like saving all of humanity.”

>Following the standoff, the Ocean Viking returned to sea. This past Tuesday it conducted two missions to rescue a total of 109 people, including a newborn baby. The Ocean Viking covers the central Mediterranean Sea, from Libya northward to the Italian island of Lampedusa and the south of Sicily.

>Starke said rescue ships such as Ocean Viking are necessary because no one else will rescue these people. “They leave on dinghies and small rubber boats which are not made to go out in the high sea, and the chance of them to go out to sea and drown is very, very likely,” he added. Starke enumerated other rescue boats from NGOs such as Sea Watch and Sea Eye. He said there’s also a boat called Alan Kurdi, which is named after the three-year-old Syrian boy who drowned in September 2015 and whose picture became the poster for the migrants’ plight.

>“Yesterday we rescued 50 people,” he told The Times of Israel in a recent conversation. “We will continue doing more rescues in the coming days. I expect that by the end of the week we will have survivors on board and then we hope to enter either Malta or Sicily, and then there are a few countries like Germany, France, Portugal, Luxembourg, who will say ‘We’ll take in these people.’”

timesofisrael.com/in-germany-jewish-funds-help-keep-mediterranean-migrant-rescue-missions-afloat/

Attached: 435435435345345345345345435345345.jpg (972x895, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8MkhL-emI8
dw.com/en/germanys-protestant-church-to-send-rescue-ship-to-mediterranean/a-50407182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((german ships)))

>Jewish values. And as the Talmud says — when one saves even a single life, it’s like saving all of humanity

Then why don't ship them to Israel?

Starke btw is the General director of SOS Mediterranee in Germany. Had to cut a few paragraphs out to make the character limit.

Anyone care to share their thoughts on what they're saying here? They're so brazen about their intentions, but can you blame them when European countries such as the ones Starke mentions who are willingly figuratively spreading their cheeks for literalAfrican cock?

Its a Karma thing. They tell you what they have done so its on you not them to do something about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=P8MkhL-emI8

Attached: jews pizzagate.png (455x326, 454K)

This^
>"oy vey don't ask such a thing you anti-semite!"

What are you anti-semitic?

Attached: 1512944666787.webm (406x718, 1.99M)

True, Freemasons apply a similar technique of predictive programming in media, some years/months before a particular event. And also admitting seemingly unbelievable hidden truths in public, either semi-subconsciously so the audience doesn't quite catch it, or playing the admission off as a "joke" or prank.

I mean last time I checked, Israel is right at the mediterranean, and even next to Syria.

(((jewish values)))

I made this exact thread yesterday but it failed miserably.
I marketed it badly.

Yes these filthy snakes have become overconfident. Their plan is nearing completion so they don't even care to be called out anymore.

I have to admit I do love jews and their scheming.

why do heterosexual men do this?

Well, German Protestant Church just bought a ship to rescue refuguees as well. Really makes you think...

dw.com/en/germanys-protestant-church-to-send-rescue-ship-to-mediterranean/a-50407182

>I made this exact thread yesterday but it failed miserably.
>I marketed it badly.
nu-pol doesnt find this kind of stuff as interesting as donald goy's latest epic tweet

The catholic and protestant churches have been co opted for centuries

Attached: 1348315254962.png (218x210, 33K)

sorry, we are full.

We'll just ship you the liberal, nigger-loving, nation-wrecking, Western Jews instead.

>hack their GPS
>steer them East
>have them land near Tel Aviv

full to the brim, we will have to start shipping palestinians away soon

Why did you give them Jericho?

Let's trade Palies for WestKikes, and all ships will "accidentally" sink in the mid-Atlantic.

we didn't control it until 1967
sure

Attached: 1544370665360.gif (480x267, 419K)