Why do you hate immigrants Jow Forums ?

Why do you hate immigrants Jow Forums ?

Attached: 5587_1_0_2.jpg (700x450, 20K)

Actual immigrants? No problem.
Illegal aliens? No fucking way.
H1b visas? Taking jobs from Americans.

Because they cause public order penalties.

Attached: 1569129791515.jpg (468x412, 33K)

It's almost impossible to legally immigrate to any country worth immigrating to

Immigrants are fine. A soft invasion only leads to yet another crusade..not sure it will take 400 years this time.

Probably for good reasons, don't you think?

H1B recent Indian visa holder here. Why do you hate us for doing our jobs ? Are you just lazy ?

Whether by accident or by purpose, you are replacing our populations

don't hate immigrants per se, only those comming en masse as part of the jewish doctrine of white genocide

Cause indians stupid and shit at everything they do and they smell weird and they have a caste system and népotisme ,they are everything that shit about humans in one brown package.
You probably didn't merit the visa too your uncle/cousin cheated the system to get it for you

Indians are stupid ? Then why do most Indians become doctors, engineers ? Why do Indian Americans make the most out of any Asian ethnic group ? You are borderline retarded.

Attached: popcornJackson.gif (220x164, 109K)

There's a difference between Indians who have done something with their lives and aren't shitting in the streets and ....have you been to Mumbai?

The fact that you didn't deny that you got your visa through "nepotisme"should answer your question

LOL !!!!

Attached: CAYg3SDUYAEh5kl.jpg (960x497, 98K)

All Indians are shit and stupid , if you think otherwise then you simply haven't had enough contact with them

sO sTAy ThE FUcK OuT

Mumbai is full of fake people. You can't even go see all of Mumbai or you have to pay extra. All there is Bollywood.

The fact that your using stereotypes tells me your a retard who uses memes as language.

Pajeet listen. I don't want to mess with you. But the S386 immigration act must die. This is our bottom line.

I don't hate them, per se, Qataranon. I just wonder, whyleave a country where your family and culture and belonging is to move someplace else where you don't fit?
I expect that I, as a white Christian Leaf, would have a tough go of it should I emigrate to Qatar, should I even be able to. Why not stay and work for the betterment of my country, my people?

Tell us how you got your visa pajeet ? Tell us.
I hate nepotisme more than anything in the world

Why should I tell a retard like you ? You will just resort to the old shitting in street insults which are old since most Indian households have toiletrys. I mean you wouldn't know because your a retard.

Well too bad since America is a land of immigrants. You killed the natives, brought blacks from slaves ships. You will always have that as a reminder for your grim past.

i fucking hate dominicans that come here. they just bring drugs, scams the locals with unfinished work, and their women are just more whores for the whorehouses. i wish more of them would just drown in the ocean. fuck off

Because they’re literal mongrels mostly. Nothing of value is added. And of course it’s all jew pushed immigration as well. We’re not talking your great, great, grandparents type of immigration, but a bunch of useless shitskins looking to feed off of the whites generosity and labor. Not buying one of it shalomo

Attached: 37E9B19E-3955-49B5-83E7-6B71D2661909.jpg (680x654, 121K)

You should go check out Antonio Batista. He is a redpilled Dominican Youtuber.

>a reminder for your grim past
A reminder of what's in your future shitskin

What are you talking about pajeet? You don't know S386 ?

Jow Forumstards stop talking with this cunt. He is a troll.

Attached: 1568541500276.gif (300x300, 521K)

The future is bright. Indians are the most optimistic about their country and future.

Instead of going to another country and shitting it up, the immigrants need to remain in their own countries and strive to improve them.

I never called you a streetshitter , i used shit in a metaphorical sense you guys suck.
And you don't need to tell us how you got your visa , we all know . You are an entitled prick who thinks he can jump the line simple because he has connections

The reason the first world is great and not shit is because of meritocracy and now you filthy indians are trying to take that away , you're going to make Europe as awful as India.

That really is my biggest problem with the pajeets , too bad europeans don't realise how much of threat you guy are

Doing a job and acting civilized is a threat ? How weak minded are you ?

For those outside the mythos, no explanation is possible.
For those on the inside, there is no explanation necessary.

You don't know the situaion cunt. Pajeets are whoring around D.C. to pass their S386 act. Now their H.R.1044 is very likely to get pass in next Tuesday through Unanimous Consent.

With this act there will be tons of Indians and Chinese EB2 immigration get their greencard and citizenship.

Attached: 1568424094230.gif (500x500, 2.93M)

>I am so optimistic about my country, I traveled to the other side of the globe to earn a livable wage!
Poo in loo, superpower 2020!

Because the majority bring their cultures shitty problems to us, and refuse to integrate like HUMANS should do