Im Terraforming Australia !!!!

ok guys, i have an appointment on the 26th with a federal member for a proposal to terraform Australia by using a large amount of reflective underside Mylar balloons circling off the Queensland coast and off the western Australian coast, this will raise evaporation rates and hence precipitation blowing inland from under the balloons the balloons only need to cover 0.2 % of a few hundred thousand square kilometres, i did the maths and itll cost 750-1.2 billion for 7 years but at that point evapotransportation will cause it to be self sustaining. While im there im going to mention talk about white replacement. im going to offer this change.org/p/scott-morrison-citizen-initiated-immigration-reform/dashboard
as a solution. what else should i be talking about and what are some real world solutions? this isnt a larp, this is a real opportunity for us to have our concerns heard and to offer solutions, not fucking autistic shit like ethnic cleansing, genocide ect

Attached: 1567596316473.jpg (1000x670, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ecowatch.com/biomass-humans-animals-257141393
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_greening
youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI
youtube.com/watch?v=cazVrq9v1mE
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shameless self bump

That's pretty cool man!

Attached: tenshieatingcorndog.jpg (500x500, 93K)

I'll give you a bump.
Also, it's often discussed but can you give us a real red pill on how badly the abos did a number on the environment through their burning/hunting methods in the first place?

First off, good luck if this just isn't a creative shitpost. I've actually always dreamed of terraforming Australia's interior. Hopefully what you've conceived is possible. Please make the appointment MOSTLY about the terraforming though for your own sake. I don't know much about Australia's policies but it would be great if you could use your influence to promote some immigration reform. Just don't be too autistic

Bump for neat. If in 7 years it works what's next, the Sahara, Gobi, or Mojave?

gl and godspeed

any suggestions?

nah the Sahara desert dust fertilises most of south america
yeah the abos burned so many trees during a very influential climate period that cause runaway desertification by stopping a inland typhoon which happened every summer

You still have time, so I'd recommend reading "how to make friends and influence people". It's a short read. You'll need to be charismatic and hook them on the idea if you want to slip in any redpills. Pay attention to them and try to get a read on what they want out out of it, be it money, prestige, or whatever and use that in your pitch. Once they've been sold on the idea transition into the redpill, but keep it on topic, so it doesn't come off as forced and impersonal. Good luck user.

Attached: 1568777941474.jpg (720x713, 81K)

good advice

fun fact, like 94% of all life on earth is humans and its livestock/pets

we're losing diverse life on earth and no one cares. in a few thousand years, our civilisations might not even exist, and our future people wont know of the many shitty creatures that roam and roamed this earth

kill urself greta

>a large amount of reflective underside Mylar balloons circling off the Queensland coast and off the western Australian coast

That sounds batshit crazy Dundee.

Attached: tinfoilPepe.jpg (188x250, 7K)

Lolwut, by what metric?

>Australian Wayne Lambright

its probably liberal propaganda, but here

There are more individual species of insects then there are people.

>While im there im going to mention talk about white replacement
OP, stay on message. If you want to get your terraforming done don’t stray on to other topics.

its based on biomass or some shit

yeah my mistake, its 96% of mammal biomass, but still - its a huge chunk

why the fuq would we give that to chinese

how so? its very basic in its conception its the exact same idea as the lake u burgers covered with black balls but in reverse. radiative forcing is a very simple concept 404'd, also
>what is cloning
> what is gmo organisms
we are about to experience a cambrian explosion of life all that is happening rn is a shift from non intelligent design of nature to a intelligently designed one

That would be pretty cool. Does it have the added benefit of turning India into a desert?

we wont be, did u not read the bit about immigration reform ??? it HAS to be paired together with this plan

it still happens everyyear , it is absorbed by the sandy soil before any thing can bloom.

no, and nor would that be a benefit all that would do is create 1.4 billion water refugees

it would just be a giant litter box

it doesnt happen every year, not to the same extent it used to happen

yeah of course your interested since you couldn't get it last time

>even one bird perches and shits on your meme idea
Avianchads rise up

It'll be hard with Australia's type of flora, most are very greedy trees. People hate willows but they're great for water retention and rejuvenate the soil to some degree, personally I seen a dam which had 3 around it still have water after 4 months of zero rain while a much deeper dam was bone dry.

If this isn't a shitpost don't mention the white replacement.

When talking about immigration, try to help white south africans, they are the ones needing it the most right now.

How much mylar and helium would you need for this and whats the carbon footprint of the two.

Also, aren't you concerned about all the aribogines that will loose their precious desert homeland?

Meh, you should look for the current works about this instead of acting like a sperg (a simple Jewtube search is enough for a start).
It's much harder than what people think.

Cunt bump

Quit embarassing yourself mate.

This entire "plan" is just something you've hatched up without any understanding of what the fuck you're talking about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_greening

Do you see mylar balloons anywhere there? Do you see anyone at all suggesting this idea except some skitz cunt on Jow Forums?

A fucking few hundred thousand square kilometres of mylar balloons really bro?

Sco-mo and co are broke. You will have a hard time securing funding directly from the gov. However, his on the take. So if you mention what your doing will do wonders for the timber industry and that if they were to secure funds from certain timber companies, they could dibs on some of the prime real estate whilst its cheap.

also - your plan would make the rest of australia inhabitable, which would only encourage a massive influx of immigrants. If you build enough rapport to speak bluntly. work the angle of White Australia policy, if the EU are flooding their homeland with shitskins, we should flood our homeland with the disenfranchised snowniggers just like old times, endeavor 2 Then endeavoring!

by targeting their whites we could kickstart the logging industry by importing skilled labor to build the towns to make this neccessary whilst at the same time putting securing our countries spot at the dinner table. - if you wanna politic him even more, talk about current race tensions between whites and aboriginals, if you import too many more brownshirts you will accelerate a cultural collapse.

so heres the plan - you show them green australia, u make contract with logging, mining companies to secure funds, you import white europeans to build the towns and infrastructure. you all sign a contract. you cuck for big mining/log industry as a noble sacrifice to save his people.

Won't this kill like 90% of our wildlife?
Also what do you think of this guys idea of how to reverse the worlds deserts?
youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI

This. You will have plenty of time to talk about white replacement to the right people over the duration of the project.

the balloons are geostationary weather balloons at 36 km in altitude, well higher than flight is capable.
sure just make Australia more habitable and capable of supporting larger immigration numbers and dont mention white replacement what could go wrong??? fucking kill yourself paki.
true, i will be mentioning them, importing 8 million based whites who are heavily ethnocentric who know how to farm would be great
the idc what the carbon foot print is, all i would be doing is buying 1% annual worldwide mylar production for a year, also not helium we would be using hydrogen and before you say Hindenburg or something like that the balloons will be separated by 14 meters on average and are at such high altitude that the partial pressure of oxygen isnt high enough for any type of combustion reaction

you're the same fuckwit that had this idea with greenland, I've seen like 4-5 of your shitty ethnostate ideas and have been in all of your shilled discord servers. go glow elsewhere, faggot.

not few hundred thousand, i said 0.2 % coverage of a few hundred thousand square kilometers which isnt even 2% of 1 year of mylar annual world production

no? and this would take decades and trillions to hand reforest deserts

read this

>sure just make Australia more habitable and capable of supporting larger immigration numbers and dont mention white replacement what could go wrong??? fucking kill yourself paki.
They will shoot it down based on your views alone. If you pulled it off you would actually have a platform to speak from.

aus you really need to rethink this.
You already have unreasonable amounts of flies.
If you turn the place into a wet forest again the number of flies and mosquitoes will go through the roof.
I live in the south east and the mosquitoes are unreasonable here. I cant imagine what it would be like there.

Attached: 03arcticmosquito.ngsversion.1442343538314.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x1425, 409K)

Congratulations on your imminent failure

drop the retarded idea, look into the way china is terraforming their shithole deserts or put forward the irrigation method that was going to be used back in the day.
youtube.com/watch?v=cazVrq9v1mE

Excellent, it will serve the chinese empire well.

we will cope the same way every other place in the equator copes, not being a faggot and also using insect repellent. and gene drives or bio plagues .
there are ways to go public with ideas which FORCE the government to take action on them lest they incur a riot, water security is a MASSIVE concern here in australia and we are also against migration, if the australian people heard the government refused water security for farmers because they want to be able to flood us with migrants we would have a lambing flats riot

this will take fucking DECADES and trillions, also prove its retarded or stfu

Is this a troll

Giant hydrogen filled mylar balloons covering fucking 35,000 square kilometres of Australia

Can you stop making threads cunt. This is just sad.

That's actually really cool.

>Durrr if we put aluminium foil balloons in dah sky den dah light will reflect back!! :))
EPIC BRO! Come back here after your table talk and tell us how it worked out, you'll be a fucking clown if you mention migrant shit on day one lmfao

Attached: thumbs up.gif (267x200, 1.56M)

no u nigger cover 2000 km square not 35000, the balloon also arent giant they are only a few tens of cm across or even less, and at 36 km the partial pressure of oxygen isnt enough to combust hydrogen

Oh good, you actually understand the role of the Sahara, I have way more faith in you than I initially did, I'm super hype to see the results of your work, man

>and this would take decades and trillions to hand reforest deserts
first of all who gives a fuck if it takes decades? and prove it will cost trillions.
That Ted talk didn't just say plant a bunch of trees wtf? Its to get livestock into these areas so they can graze and shit and bacteria comes in and you get a more ecologically sustainable top soil for plants to grow and to retain water for when it does rain.... Just look at 11:55
Also,
So how would just floating a bunch of Mylar balloons increase evaporation rates?
And even if you did increase evaporation rates and therefore rain, how do you keep it in the soil without it evaporating out again???

every other place on the equator has to sleep in mosquito nets and deals with being eaten alive and deals with all of the other viruses and parasites that get spread around.
also Australia isnt on the equator.
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

If my country isnt doing shit about the mosquito menace what makes you think yours has some kind of magical answer?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Bump

You are an actual rage comics troll face engineer

>While im there im going to mention talk about white replacement

Attached: 1463685458340.jpg (600x565, 33K)

only the underside will be aluminized the sun facing side is black, radiaitive forcing is a simple concept u are obviously a fucking retard, why would i be a clown if i mention the direct implication of the consequences of my actions? ts well known to politicians that water security is the main bottle neck in migration numbers here in australia and bringing it up will just make me seem well thought out ??? kill urself chink u just dont want me to mention it so u can increase ur numbers

So geostationary mylar ballons full of hydrogen that cover 2000 km^2 of land area, long term.

Just making sure I've got this right.

Lol. What alternate timeline do you live in? Dont worry bout few thousand years. Just like a decade.

With bong empire getting enriched you will be killed off, your toothless cunts taken as war brides and produce many brown and nog children. It will become like Africa. And you sure af know Africans don’t give a fuck bout writing or environmental shit.

Attached: 7B667547-60B0-4538-A5BA-A60D204BC2F7.jpg (720x702, 57K)

so helium leaks from balloons right
and hydrogen atoms are even smaller than helium atoms so they're gonna leak faster
i don't mean to piss on your bonfire but we're gonna need a lot of fucking hydrogen and all the logistics of this idk bro

Intentional manipulation of the ecosystem usually causes worse outcomes than unintentionally manipulating it. Your hubris will cause dire consequences.

Look, cunt, I've seen you posting this same sor t of shit over the course of mid 2018 about 3-4 times off the top of my head, this balloon idea is retarded as fuck and it obviously fell through with your heating up greenland ethnostate idea so what makes you think it'll work out in Australia? One man with his half baked autistic obsession with balloons isn't going to cut immigration numbers, if anything they'd bring in more chink migrant "engineers" to setup your shitty balloons. I seriously doubt you're in contact with a federal politician for a sit down talk, I wouldn't be calling your idea dogshit if it seemed feasible.

Attached: d2b.png (462x462, 244K)

look up the cost of the projects in china and extrapolate u fucking idiot . by increasing surface sea temps through radiative forcing, and easy just by making it regularly rain every few days. also the increased cloud cover will decrease evaporation rates and after the first year or two of growth roots will have formed creating a sponge mat to soak it all up. im not talking about making it rain extra heavy for 1 week im talking about perpetually making it rain every week for years on end. evaporation isnt an issue

Why dont they dump masses of compost there?

yes
i understand hydrogen leaks but a stamped on electrolytic cell and a cent worth of calulator solar panels and a hygroscopic material to suck a drop of water every now and then from the atmosphere should be enough to increase the lifespan

good luck op, it's gonna go south somehow but it's a worthy cause.

make the number of balloons a multiple of 40 if you want it to succeed.

im not manipulating it im returning it to its naturals tat before the abos

How jewish are you? Seriously.

A 4GW nuclear power plant with MSR's can produce about 1500 Olympic swimming pools of water per day while also providing power and nuclear medicine. Cutting the numbers for delays and not so idle conditions you can get a number of 1.3 trillion liters of water per year.

Honestly I would leave out the white replacement stuff till you succeed and have more influence.

It's like the saying what came first the chicken or the egg.
What came first the rain or the Forrest?

I'm looking at buying some land in either western nsw or along the nullabor. You see grazing land for sale a fair bit. What I want it for is for hunting. But I for a very long time have had an interest in reversing desertification.. Don't get me wrong i think this global warming is actually a un lead ruse to remove Australias sovereignty via sustainable development act. However I do like the out doors. You should start a Facebook page.

>look up the cost of the projects in china and extrapolate u fucking idiot .
China is fucking with bio-engineering the plant cell walls to retain more moisture. Increasing planned grazing isn't doing that at all retard.
> increased cloud cover will decrease evaporation rates
Great so we get have to live with drab, bland, overcast, shitty, depressing weather, all cos this cunt want to fly some balloons in the sky. yeah great.

>Im Terraforming Australia !!!!

Why do you even want to do this?
Whats wrong with having deserts

1 percent of all mylar production is nothing in your scheme

Hydrogen (the kind you buy at the store) comes from steam reformation of coal

How do you plan to control their height? Plain ballon will just shoot up into the atmosphere till it bursts at a great height.

You know they have high winds up there.

not even a little bit
how many swimming pools of water per day do u need to irrigate a entire continent and how much is the cost for a SINGLE 4 gw reactor, u absolutely cannot compete with the 750 million to 1.2 billion number im proposing, nuclear is great but not for the specific purpose im outlining

Tenshi eating a corndog!

nah from the get go this needs to be set in stone, otherwise business owners will import massive amounts of 3rd worlds to attempt to rapid capitalise on the new found growth

This is excess water, yeah? Wouldn't that just fuck with the soil and cause mutated growth?

Attached: firefox_2019-09-23_13-08-38.png (403x145, 11K)

True enough I just think the chances of the proposal being accepted will tank. Then again even if it were accepted it would probably be in bureaucratic limbo for generations.

On one hand good on you for getting shit done about white replacement but I'm not knowledgable enough to encourage evaporation rates.
What effect will that have on wind patterns?
As far as I know the south-westerly is caused by the desert in the middle so if you take it away will we lose predictability or maybe suffer more tropical storms?

You may be a complete nut but this is probably the most interesting thread right now on this Australian mylar ballon terraforming forum

lmao it wont be always overcast but there will ALWAYS be clouds in the sky which is exactly what we want. and this retard wants Australia to become habitable and farmers not kill themselves due to lack of water.
>why do u even want to utilize ur massive land resources
by a valve releasing the gas to control height and a hygroscopic material to take in and electrolyse a drop of water every now and then.
at 36-56 km the wind pressure is so low it isnt going to move the balloons that much

>36-56 km the wind pressure is so low it isnt going to move the balloons that much
I find that hard to believe they will stay stationary at that height just by themselves or with any readily existing solution

I suppose you could vent a little with a tiny valve and chip sized controller.

How many balloons will you need for this again?

>off the western Australian coast
don't the usual air currents travel east to west down there?

i cant know for certain the impact on wind currents but the balloons can be moved to minimise negative effects. did u read the proposal for immigration reform? basically a distributed ledger form of decentralised immigration which requires the white supermajority to accept or deny your application, and in ur application you have to show ur face,dna make up and crime history, peoples instinctive ethnocentrism, will take hold just like female hypergamy on tinder. immigration will NOT be under the control of the state, it will be in control by the people. see pic related

Attached: LET ME INNZ WHYTE BOI!.jpg (540x1514, 168K)

Fuck off, I like it hot

The chingchongs are gonna take it anyway, so we should be Terra forming it into more desert desu

they will increase and decrease in altitude to catch favourable wind currents to keep a contained range of wandering over a particular area using swarm intelligence programming

read this they wont be allowed in. ill make sure this kind of change is implemented first before this shit happens

OK brah. Get the white Australia policy through government and I'll jump on board with any meme project

I have a better plan.
Use waves to power a desalination plant on the coast.
Pump the water into the interior with simple pipes laying on the ground.
When you get to the dry part put holes in the pipes so they leak as the water flows.
You will get green fingers of life where the pipes are and eventually it will grow together and alter the atmosphere over top of it.

Yeah it does Fitzroy crossing in wa right in the big old desert and i get the same rainfall annually as Melbourne , you obviously have no idea about weather systems your idea is all sorts of retarded ,it doesn't account for trade winds or the subsurface temperature differential,tropical convention variance,moisture anomalies etc, in no scenarios does it work and you think you have more of a understanding then the meteorologist stationed at fitzroy station...

Yeah at 8 thousand us dollars per acre. And it's not even permanent.

composting a area 6 times the size of Germany is not economically viable