Biden's fucked, it's over, you heard it here first

He will drop out of the race tomorrow.

Attached: 1568354648099.jpg (1024x512, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yashar/status/1173257303476396032
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/227248777
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He won't drop out until April at the absolute earliest. You realize that if he takes Both Iowa and NH the primary is over. He has South Carolina in the bag and is destroying in CA and Texas. Lizzie warren and or the pink Jew have to take both NH and Iowa to even stay in the race. Relax bruh

>it’s happening!
>tomorrow
Sage

Attached: E82B5809-FA31-4477-8828-1667CBD5C53D.gif (336x276, 3.53M)

>Brain damaged
>Literally committed the crime they're accusing Trump of.
I don't like Trump, but this whole Biden thing is retarded. Biden should be in prison and the MSM is playing their jackass followers like a fiddle.

actually fox told me long before you did faggot

Attached: corn-pop-bad-dude-01.png (680x510, 604K)

>Pretend the left will hold a fellow leftist to the same standards that they apply to the right.

he's bowing out to ease scrutiny on his son's dealings in the ukraine and china

he literally has to quit, he has no choice, it's that or his whole fortune (his son is his proxy) goes to shit and little biden jr goes to jail

Attached: 1568249544462.jpg (765x543, 55K)

Attached: corn-pop-bad-dude-05b.png (600x500, 275K)

Attached: Ukraine Power.jpg (936x526, 62K)

Why is he a candidate at all?

>implying it's the left who is going to be holding biden to certain standards
you really are living in the world where hillary won aren't you

wake up kiddo, she lost

Attached: 1567828908590.png (528x414, 680K)

Attached: corn-pop-bad-dude-06.png (680x545, 685K)

finally somebody with some fucking brains enters the thread

why indeed? i think i know the answer, it's because he's the last man standing who knows where the bodies are buried.

Attached: corn-pop-bad-dude-03a.png (987x556, 543K)

I learned a lot. And I learned that, uhh, it makes a difference. This was the diving board area and I was one of the guards and they weren't allowd to uh - it was a three meter board. If you fell off sideways you landed on the damn uh darn cement over there! (laughs) And Corn Pop was a bad dude. And he ran a bunch of bad boys. And I did ya he and back in those days, to show how things have changed, one of the things you had to use if you used pomade in your hair you had to wear a bathing cap. And so he was up on the board wouldn't listen to me so I said "HEY Esther, you" (crooks finger) off the board right now or I'll come up and drag you off. Well he came off, and he said "I'll meet you outside," my car, this was mostly, these were all public housing behind you. My car there was a gate out here, I parked my car outside the gate, and I, he said "I'll be waiting for you," he was waiting merr there were three guys with straight razors (raises his hand) not a joke! There's a guy named Bill Wrightmous (sp?) the only white guy and he did ALLLLL the pools, he was the mechanic.

And I said "what am I gonna do" he said "come down here in the basement where mechanics where where all the pool fuh fuh filter is. You know the chain, used to be a chain that went across that deep end. And he cut off a six foot length of chain he folded it up he says you walk out, with that chain, and you walk to the car and you say you may cut me man but I'm gonna wrap this chain around your head. I said you're kiddin' me. No he said if you don't, don't come back and he was right. So I walked out with the chain. And I walked up to my car. And they had str- in those used to remember they had a straight razor you'd bang 'em on the curb, get 'em rusty, put 'em in the rain barrel, get 'em rusty? And I looked at him, but I was smart, then. I said first of all I said, when I tell you to get off the board you get off the board and I'll kick you out again but I shouldn't have called you, Esther Williams, and I apologize for that. But I didn't know that apology was gonna work. He said "You apologize to me?" I said I apologize for what I- not for throwing you out, but I apologize for what I said. And he said, OK, closed the straight razor, and my heart began to beat again.

twitter.com/yashar/status/1173257303476396032

>by insisting on extreme levels of scrutiny regarding trump and his children, this is now a new standard and it will be used against the left, who actually didu summfin
oh clown world can be glorious sometimes

The left decides their candidate. The right has no say in it. They will not drive him out because the kikes want him to be the candidate.
Let's see who's right tomorrow, bitch. Get ready to eat shit.

Biden is a doddering old fart.
That is leading all Democrats.

Attached: 3ba1nt.jpg (551x453, 54K)

>the left
You know you can vote in primaries of other parties if you're not an idiot.

Attached: 1567271250957.jpg (740x750, 68K)

The source code for the beau biden foundation used to say “poundation.” There is no way this was by mistake.

lol

omg a real craka...

Attached: qnn-joe-biden-crime-family-red-notice-v3.png (1093x625, 2.87M)

why is crimea bright green?

No. Vote Greta Thunberg, world leader!

Attached: 4762B86C-6AA5-474B-A158-CF7F1212A8A4.jpg (1024x751, 43K)

I saved this box with the original dark corn pop so I can sell it to one of you faggots one day.

SAGE
He won't drop out until Hillary tells him to drop out. Just like with Bernie in 2016.

Attached: DrinkingSpidey.gif (300x166, 1.98M)

That grimace-smile from the father covered by the Biden logo says it all. Imagine watching your daughter get felt up in public, in front of you, by the second most powerful man on Earth.

Attached: qnn-joe-biden-crime-family-red-notice-corn-pop-edition-v1b.jpg (1093x625, 667K)

>He will drop out of the race tomorrow.
Before Beta? Nah.

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-211647_Chrome_20190922212019767.jpg (720x1280, 318K)

Attached: 10F185CA-8A06-4660-B105-3D12BD7212E7.jpg (500x890, 86K)

Attached: EBC10E2E-CB1F-4DE5-A7BF-E79B2E8573AF.jpg (470x284, 44K)

Attached: CreepyJoeBiden2.webm (468x512, 1.34M)

how come the video doesn't play

Put me in the screenshot!

Attached: 1569161943078.jpg (1080x600, 101K)

Can we take a moment to think what kind of job it was to work as a lifeguard in a black pool? Probably had 5+ rescues a day

Attached: 0A804FE6-6A42-44BE-8412-4DE9FA4A36F6.jpg (1242x1322, 217K)

Kek that’s hilarious not even remotely is that close to factual

This little canary trap laid by Trump, exposing Biden, has Hillary rethinking getting back in.

Tell us more. If she stays out, won't she have to face trial then?

At least he has a future in those "Help I fallen and can't get up" commercials.

Yeah there's an empty racist corn pops box on eBay for $15

I didn't know he could drink through his mask.

If he can breathe through it, I'd imagine he can drink through it as well.

Attached: SpideyChampions.jpg (600x450, 36K)

My understanding is that the DNC is putting him up to it so that he is the target for the first 6-8 months. He gets all the attention, all the critique, etc., and then he drops out so that the 'real' candidate (Elizabeth Warren) slides into place.

By that point, the dem voters will have no choice, and the rhetoric will be, 'we have to vote Trump out of office, by any means necessary'. Warren is not as extreme as some of the others, and she's a woman (but white), she's the right age, etc.. It's the strongest situation they have left, because it's obvious that Biden is not sharp anymore intellectually. Just watching his last debate performance alone tells you that he should be retired, sitting in a rocking chair, surrounded by family and friends. Not coughing up a storm like he did a few days ago, not forgetting ideas and going off on tangents, and certainly not recommending to modern families to make sure the 'record player' is on.

Attached: High Stamina.webm (700x700, 2.78M)

Nope. Big Dick user said this Friday archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/227248777

Attached: ELIZ WARREN .png (1024x680, 490K)

oh shit

CFPB was as corrupt an organization as could be conceived.
Warren's corruption comes to light and it's a whole new ballgame

French kiss a family member wtf Joe

Attached: Joe.webm (1000x414, 2.99M)

I don't think it will though. She's the only candidate left who has the ability to get something close to a majority in the normal Dem voting blocks. Especially if you take the 'dog didn't bark' evidence, which is simple: who else? If Biden falls out, then who in the world would have a better chance as a Dem nominee than Warren?

1) Harris is unelectible due to her record and the fact that there are enough Dem voters who hate her.
2) Sanders is unelectible because the Dems hate him and they'll block him again, guaranteed.

3) Buttigieg, Beto, Klobachar are all useless.

Who's left? Booker? Yang? Anyone? No user...there's no one else.

>If Clinton ran again as a late surprise, I'd probably take a few months off work just to watch the shenanigans...

Attached: Courage.webm (480x480, 2.54M)

checked

Attached: bubba.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Joe 2020!

Attached: 0993ADB7-BD0E-4237-A5C9-8D304074CC73.jpg (2048x1364, 303K)

Warren is an unvotable hot mess of """""Injun ancestry""""" and leftshit delusion. Tulsi is much more electable than her politically ruined ass.

My sides

>canary trap

Jack Ryan 2020

I want him to get the nomination so Trump can have a field day and win.

god i hope he drop out

How dare she say that.
Jews didn't do 9/11

Attached: MisunderstandingWarren.jpg (616x481, 107K)

>He will drop out of the race tomorrow.
>tomorrow.
t. Q

Tulsi Gabbard is unironically the only person the Dems have that could conceivably win the election and she will not get the nomination.

Yeah, Clinton would only enter to avoid/delay jail time. There is no fucking way she would win without voter fraud

Regarding Tulsi; the Dems would never put her up, so in this situation she essentially 'doesn't exist'. Like Yang, or Bernie, or Booker.

Warren is surprisingly palatable with most Dem voters; they don't have a reason to hate her except for Pocahontas. But if she can beat trump, they're willing to brush that 'namecalling' to the side. Furthermore, she could be the first female president. Not minority, but at least female. That's 'progress of a kind' in their minds.

Well, regardless I'd love to see it if she did. The commentary alone on the news stations would be gold...

Attached: Capcha.jpg (700x672, 50K)

>Biden should be in prison
Biden and hunter would be in prison if trump wasn't the swamps bitch

>The left decides their candidate. The right has no say in it.
no, the left have no say in it. the dnc revealed in court that it is they, not the primary voters, who determine the candidate

Attached: EastSideNiggaz.jpg (270x200, 14K)

Yeah. Not sure that bitch has the balls to go head to head with the Boss this time. He'll fuck her up!!!

>No user...there's no one else.
mike obama will destroy small hands trump. what do you think barry has been doing in dc and with world leaders the last 3 years. these guys are fuckin pros and cuck trump is about to get served. i think the reason trump will never see what is coming is cuz everything was always handed to him. his soft hands. never had to be a man. this will be something to behold. and his years sucking bib's cock are now proving useless or worse as it is not likely israel will extend protection to trump and his family.

Well, it might be desperation. If Biden falls, and for whatever reason Pocahontas is polling low, then who can they put forward with name recognition? Hillary would be the only one. Then again, the Dems have been reeking of desperation for the past 2 years...they don't know what to do with themselves.

Attached: La Discotheque.webm (522x790, 2.43M)

A Sherlock Holmes reference in a Jow Forums thread; very nice, sir.

Attached: 51vvEIaq7vL._SY445_.jpg (311x445, 37K)

Attached: Have a look....gif (320x240, 2.87M)

coin flips and superdelegates you dumbfuck nigger

"you heard it here first"

nope, I am a Qtard so I new what you just found out long ago.

enjoy the horowitz testimony.

He's dying. Suffering from terrible brain damage. He won't even be able to walk by 2020.

Attached: pshoU71.png (640x360, 271K)

he's a drug addict too

kek. DESU, don't think that Q is returning. I htink they rolled out a new insider Big Dick to carry forward now that it's close to Hammer Time.

Can someone TLDR on why he has to drop out? The media isn't saying anything that would indicate he's going to drop out. I am seeing articles saying Booker may drop out though.

Attached: 1541341088210.png (492x354, 326K)

Because his and Kerry's son are about to be exposed for pay to play stuff. The Ukranians gave Pompeo damaging evidence of Biden involvement.

biden may be singlehandly responsible for delaware being a blue state

Attached: 1563474946833.gif (350x350, 1.88M)

Fienstiens husband made a billion dollars in china. her handler was her driver

Interesting

Basically Russiagate, except Biden is actually convictable.

Local TV news never shows the clips with him creeping on little girls, they only show him sniffing adult women

Yeah but when Trump tweets a compilation of him molesting children the media won’t be able to ignore it.

Nunes said yesterday that he thinks Biden's going to drop out.

Attached: corn-pop-bad-dude-04.png (1920x1152, 1.92M)

Attached: corn-pop-bad-dude-05a.png (1000x500, 495K)

>Faux state tv news
Get this boomer shit the fuck outta here

Trips of Truth.

Attached: 300px-Doublesguy.jpg (300x301, 17K)

>Jow Forums conspiracies
>real life

Vote for the end of clown world...vote Trump.

What's wrong with her face?

He will eventually. South Niggerlina is the only primary he will win.

What happened over the weekend with Biden? Wasnt able to lurk and local news are being fags cause they got nothing (but they also praised the guy so eh)

>can't even get an endorsement from the president whose VP he was
Why would he get mine?

I, in fact, did NOT hear it here first, although I do agree with you. Good day to you, Sir.

Underrated

That's rassis

Attached: 1558997835273.jpg (296x355, 32K)