Did I read this penis washing coach is a pill head?

Why has Jow Forums ignored this?

Attached: merlin_137783364_f86f0146-6ba8-4c62-8d52-1009951a1a94-articleLarge.jpg (600x750, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rdm3-JptpQg
youtube.com/watch?v=IS9WAOmDoO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: scam artist.png (209x302, 30K)

>Why has Jow Forums ignored this?

Uhhhh.....cuz Jow Forums doesn't give a fuck?

CLEAN URINE BUCKO
WASH YOUR PENIS
I WILL WASH YOUR PENIS
WITH MY MOUTH
FOR A PIPING HOT CUP OF YOUR CLEAN URINE BUCKO
I HAVE A PEEPEE TEST TOMORROW

Attached: peterson.jpg (400x520, 53K)

Because it's days old and it was all over Jow Forums already. Stop being late to the party and check the archive faggot

Just 2019's Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins etc.

Hahhahhahahhaha
Psychologist has psychology problems, consider me surprised.
He is still based though.
You could tell he was getting more baligigerined in his later interviews.

You mean the dozens of posts about it over the past couple of days?

Wasn't he pushing people to go on anti-depressants even in the beginning

>on Jow Forums already

I know, but this is epic. It should have a longer run.

are you really surprised? Most people who knowingly spew lies and misinformation are depressed if they have a conscience.

that drool in the corner of your mouth never fooled me

Yeah, got turned off on him pretty much from the start after he said something like anti-depressants can be beneficial. Doesn't make him completely wrong on everything but doesn't make him based.

What's the deal with this drug?
This can't be his first bout with addiction right?

Stop acting like your above addiction and get back to cooomong

He's already had enough time on here, both pro and anti. I've never seen anyone blow this place apart so hard in all the years I've wasted here. Maybe the Louie CK cuck memes back in the day, but even those were a joke. Something about this jordan guy really scared a certain group of people. Not a fan either way, but he clearly struck something.

Attached: 1566876187760.png (798x605, 792K)

Owen Benjamin was right

>but he clearly struck something.

Peterson and Jow Forums are continuing the war between Heidegger and Jung/ Psychoanalysis by proxy.
>Heidegger fucking destroys psychology and beyond. This battle of the ages is unknown because the Jew suppressed Heidegger.

Attached: 72309038fc43c5860d01b0cda5857a7b--heidegger--september.jpg (235x356, 19K)

penis washing is hard, not everyone knows how to teach it properly.

tell me more

>decide that you're the messiah who's gonna save the jewish people
>god punish you and your family with the plague

Attached: 1569198111047.png (360x346, 142K)

it probably has something to do with his wife who he knew since he was a kid dying of cancer.

Hopefully he overdoses on klonopin

>Heidegger
>tell me more

For one thing Heidegger was a dues paying Nazi till the last day. Just to tell you who you're dealing with.

The Heideggerian understanding of the world is what was lost and Jewed by the Jew. The truth was aborted in favor of Hollywood bullshit and consumerism.

Basicly the mind vs matter, mind vs body stuff is all fake and taken to the extreme by Jews. There is no inner world vs an outside world. To think there is or that you have a script of mental garbage at work on the world is schizophrenia.
Think about the bullshit of psychology, the tiresomeness of a Dr. Phil, the endless chatter about things irrelevant to everyone.

Heidegger's critique requires serious time investment. You have to get all the definitions down. Find some good lectures. But here is two Jews talking about Heidegger. They actually do a pretty good job, though not quite. Good compartmentalized introduction. That's what you want, the hypnoid, cliffnotes version you faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdm3-JptpQg

Attached: martin-heidegger-2-900x750.jpg (900x750, 79K)

Oops

Wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=IS9WAOmDoO8