Currently in an Uber and my driver is Iranian. How can I redpill him?

Currently in an Uber and my driver is Iranian. How can I redpill him?

Attached: s3-news-tmp-10557-uber_logo--2x1--940.jpg (940x470, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't

Attached: iran.png (560x363, 28K)

Tell him that Hitler is great.

ask him if he will go back to fight, fight from here, or side with the US
i've heard of Iranian taxi drivers who say they'll go back to defend Iran
ask if he got gassed by Saddam
he might actually be a veteran of Iran-Iraq war, way more bloody than the US civil war

ask him what city he is from, ask him about Reza Shah and Hitler, ask him if he knows about Nazi-abbod (neighborhood) in Tehran it has swastika shaped buildings visible from the sky

ask him why Persian Jews are better than all the other Jews (every race thinks their Jews are the best compared to the others, maybe I'm wrong but I think like Russia vs England vs Italy, they each use their Jewish population in a strategic way, often it backfires on them)

if anything he is going to redpill you. Operation praying mantis,
iran flight 655
operation eagle claw
mohammad mossadegh

The US has fucked the Iranian people very hard and bumbled around in their country for decades

Tell him to register to vote for bernie, cancel the ride halfway there, say he should be giving you a free ride, and shit on the seat

OP better deliver if he says he is gonna be an insurgent you'll probably get him sent to Gitmo

iran has a jewish representative in their parliment you absolute pleb

What can happen is he redpills you

Iran is pretty good to their Jews actually. The largest population that refused to leave for Israel is in Iran. I am not unaware of the details on the ground (even though I've never been there)

Redpill him on the Jews. We all know how much Iranians love Jews.

they're okay with their own Jews, which afaik never had a history of stuff like European or Sephardic (no bloodletting or usury)
but the foreign nazi/zionist jews yea Iran hates those
Hitler was a friend of Iran you don't have to red pill him, let him red pill.

Redpill him on Hamas and hezbolla

if he calls himself Persian he is based an non religious bc he hated Islam.

If he calls himself Iranian he may already hate the jews.

Just ask him why some ppl call themselves Persian, wait for him to tell you about 5000 yrs of history, then ask about tensions w Israel.

why do you think the iranians are drivers, they learn the area theyre stationed at...

Iranic is ethno-linguistic
Persian is a subset of Iranic
Iranic might include Kurds, Azeris

Their current distribution spreads across the Iranian Plateau, stretching from the Caucasus in the north to the Persian Gulf in the south and from eastern Turkey in the west to western Xinjiang in the east[15]—a region that is sometimes called the Iranian Cultural Continent, representing the extent of the Iranian-speakers and the significant influence of the Iranian peoples through the geopolitical reach of Greater Iran.

1 post by OP.
He is already dead.
rip op.

most are engineers and some were advisers to obama, etc
quite a few live in Virginia and are from shah era military families
i'm sure some of them are spooks and/or otherwise DC/Virginia employees

yeah, just get saying, get him talking about that then ask about why there is tension w Israel.

pull you your 9.5" cornfed american cock and put it up his ass

bullet to the brain

based

basically this

takes me 5 mins to break the jew question with iranians from the moment i meet them. they are redpilled as fuck

pic related is why CIA has an "Iran Ops Division" that is on par with or larger than those in China and Russia

it honestly seems like something might have happened
either this is a slide thread (likely) or rip op

Attached: Greater_Iran_Map.png (619x429, 13K)

tell him that he's related to jews by genes
give him this link if he doesn't believe you:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

I suspect he can do more to redpill you than the other way around.

This is the issue with you fags.
You think you have the right to "redpill" others when you arnt even redpilled yourself.

ground control to OP
come in OP

Say marg Amrekah. Long live Khomeni.

Khomeini is dead dude its Khameni now

Jow Forums should have a spreadsheet of the best way to redpill specific gender/races/nationalities.

pic not related

Attached: 2097434ff8f4eaf0e54751b30af8d3ce.png (1920x1080, 3.86M)

pic related should be a red-pill to everyone

Attached: unbenantttttttttnt.png (616x530, 48K)

oh shit, the Uber driver is here too

Attached: Netflixhussein.png (494x668, 706K)

By immediately killing yourself

Yeah let his memory live in. Add Khameni as well. Could say Zindabad but I don’t think that’s Iranian Farsi.

I second this.
Pic not related

Attached: 071B17F2-D930-4252-8BCB-E7BAFE7B2406.jpg (583x526, 41K)

*on

If he is Iranian and living in the US he probably already is redpilled.

ask him if he supports MEK

Urdu is very similar to Farsi but I dunno if it translates, I think much of it does. Or its script is Farsi? I forget...
look at the maps here and here to get an idea of what "Greater Iran" is, includes Kurds and other languages similar to Iran, their cultures such are also similar. This is more important than Sunni vs Shia and this is why they are so afraid of Iran
and

dude nobody supports MEK and the few that did all got DEPORTED right after 9/11
many of them were falsley accused or maybe they were pressured into it and had no real connection, but yea after 9/11 hundreds of iranians got rounded up and some of them were deported, only the ones with any connection to MEK which was then still a terrorist group according to the USA (even tho they had been backing them since... inception)

OP has not yet replied
wtf? rip?

I know a little Afghan Farsi (Dari) but I mostly speak Pashto. Dari and Farsi are mostly similar but there are a lot of words that are different for sure.

anyone involved with uber, but customers and employees are not redpilled.

Just let him be. Most Iranians don't like discussing politics in person. It is awkward. Just have a normal discussion on sight-seeing or something. That or just silence.

how new are you?

Hes probably a gay Iranian refugee who sold his sister's daughter to Clinton Foundation for citizenship, get out before you get AIDS

even attempting that is potentially life threatening. he may cut off your head if you redpill him incorrectly.

>be Iranian
>raised from the moment of birth to hate the Jew
>an entire community of people who celebrate the coming destruction of Israel on every street and in any neighborhood you go
>turn on the tv, state news runs anti Zionist media 24/7

There's not much you can do here. I'm sure his redpill level is at a peak we can only hope to understand.

Iranians don't deal with Clinton
those are the Arabs, Qataris gave Bill Clinton 100 million (him, not the foundation) right when he left the whitehouse
Trump will get a similar deal, all ex presidents get lots of money from Arabs. Its some kind of bribe
a gaylord bribe

Pay him in yuan.

so he will tell OP to read siege while laughing hysterically?

Iranians don't hate jews, they hate zionists

yup this, I keep trying to tell them.
Iranians have always had a good relationship with Persian Jews
with the foreign jews with Israel and USA they have had problems, also the British

no human sacrifice or slave trade with Persian Jews.
maybe this is just recent history and around Tehran, I don't know about the outskirts of the Persian empire
but in general this community of jews lived in Iran for 2000+ years without issue (except for the Purim thing, but that was early on)
I'm talking about in non-bible history, Iranian Jews have been pretty mellow, although I guess they did have some preferential status under the Shah, they owned lots of businesses. I guess there might have been some corruption, but never like, the vampire stuff like in Europe.

>He wants to redpill an iranian
I'm pretty sure it goes the other way.

Attached: Capture.png (605x511, 127K)

if he came here he probably doesn’t even like his own country so nothing really

You can’t

they may despise the regime they likely escaped death or were a conscript in the Iran-Iraq war and a veteran, most cab drivers are
OP is possibly gone or it was a slide thread

Tell him to use ocn decentralized crypto

Ocn is red pulled. Buy botoom of pump and dump ska now

Then he can transfer is ocn to BTC and move to USA or Europe preferably

Do it now thanks to you if you did

Build clients. Trade rides for ocn decentralized with the bros that are creating the replacement decentralized Odyssey for uber and air bnb.. ocn is redpilled and you will be rich!!!

Bomb his country and tell him he's free now.

Cyrus the Great made a mistake in sparing the Jews. He should have slaughtered all of them and forced Greeks to convert to Zoroastrianism.

He's already more redpilled than you are.