EPSTEIN CONFIRMED MOSSAD...

EPSTEIN CONFIRMED MOSSAD. Former Israeli arms dealer Ari Ben-Menashe claims to know first hand that Epstein and G Maxwell were Mossad.
youtube.com/watch?v=B0GASgq7DUM&feature=youtu.be&t=1730

Attached: doomy.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0GASgq7DUM&feature=youtu.be&t=1730
archive.vn/MM4sS
youtube.com/watch?v=kKnqDljpp_o
archive.vn/KAIiV
pastebin.com/Vdu8pLWw
archive.vn/0m7gX
archive.vn/GoPrP
archive.vn/OJtpO
archive.vn/RzXfE
threadreaderapp.com/thread/1172252991308652545.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rN0_ZBnUyyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh shit, this changes everything!

>youtube.com/watch?v=B0GASgq7DUM&feature=youtu.be&t=1730

>B0G

I'm gonna need a quick run down.

der.
thats old news.

Where does Marc Rich fit in?

>ugly pedo jews are mossad
>film at 11

where does the surprise come in?

oh you wanted to be surprised? go watch netflix you stupid kike faggot

bunp

Isn't that the guy they made Bradley Cooper as in War Dogs?

Epstain was Mossad? what a wacky theory.how did you come up with that idea? sounds far fetched to me. it has been pretty established by Experts that Epstein was a Jesuit working with the Frankfurt school to frame the jews. blame the Cathokics and the Ashekanzis, not the Chosenites. are you sure Epstein was Mossad? an extraordinary claim like that requires some hard evidence. like Epstein on video saying "I am Jeffrey Epstein and i am Mossad."

Parital transcript:

ABM: I'm not denying that at the part was Nicholas Davies, Robert Maxwell, myself and our team from Israel, we were doing what we were doing. It wasn't selling arms. It was transferring arms to Iran.
Narativ: We are talking about Iran Contra basically. We're talking about that same arms deal.
A: The Israelis were very concerned about the Iraqis taking over Southern Iran.
N: So Maxwell introduces you he says here's this young guy. and did he go by the name Jeffrey Epstein, or did he go by another name?
A: I remember Epstein, Jeff Epstein.
N: Because he had a different passport that he was traveling in and out of there?
A: Yes, that's right, but that came later.
N: So he says you here's this guy Jeffrey Epstein who I just know from around …
A: … and your Israeli boss approve … already approved.

A: Yeah, Maxwell stopped liking him(?) and my theory is that Maxwell buy … because Maxwell help of this day's goal for his daughter(?)
N: … he felt that he could bless him with some work and help the ??? both maternal paternal friend. Was she part of the business too? Was she involved in what you were doing over there?
A: No. Later on she got involved with Israeli intelligence together with him, but not in this arms deal with Iran.
N: Would you say she was an agent as well? Was she working for Israeli intelligence?
A: Oh, definitely.
N: For military intelligence as well?
A: Yes, yes.
N: When that happens, do you get orders and you have to do certain things or is it more like …
A: No, you get projects … These guys were seen as agents. They weren't werent really compenent to do very much. And so they found a niche for themselves, blackmailing American and other political figures
N: For the Israelis?
A: Yeah!

No he played Henry Girard who was inspired by Heinrich "Henri" Thomet

why are you mad, Moishe? you're the problem. not anyone else.

Attached: Jews_Own_the_Media_Motivator.jpg (750x600, 79K)

What a joke! Bill Barr who helped cover up Iran-Contra, is leading the investigation of Epstein at the MCC.

itzsotiresome.jpg

The US DHS decided that White nationalism is terrorism:
archive.vn/MM4sS
youtube.com/watch?v=kKnqDljpp_o

The US Government defines White nationalism as being pro-White:
archive.vn/KAIiV

An information-based peaceful and non-destructive way to counter this has been devised, read it here:
pastebin.com/Vdu8pLWw
archive.vn/0m7gX

This DHS bullshit s is not about Whites or Blacks, or terrorism or safety or violence, this is about FREEDOM OF SPEECH, and the fact that the people are waking up massively to the issue of JEWISH AND ISRAELI SUBVERSION of the Western Countries, which is the main force behind the demographic destruction of the West and the US (if you want proof of that, read the plan and the links, part of the plan to counter this "White nationalism is terrorist" subversive psyop includes redpilling everyone on who is behind the White genocide phenomena, and why):

This is why they are scared:
archive.vn/GoPrP - “One-Third of Americans Don't Believe 6 Million Jews Were Murdered During the Holocaust”

archive.vn/OJtpO - “Poll finds only 41% of Americans view Israeli government favorably”

archive.vn/RzXfE - “New poll: Americans’ support for Israel falls to lowest point in a decade”

Attached: 0_1_d_White_Nationalism_terrorism_classificatio_MULTI_RACIAL.jpg (884x935, 130K)

Good stuff.

oh shit an epstein flew over my house

It really is tiresome. A billionaire pedophile was working blackmailing our leaders for a foreign state and it is being covered like a normal sex scandal

The surprise is that its confirmed by a first hand source retard

(YOU)
Leon Black
Major
Document dump

ARE YOU FUCKING JIDF OR SOMETHING?

"jesuits" the mfer never stepped foot in a catholic mass...he was jewish, and that disinfo is discredited

>(((Epstein))) may be connected to the Jews
Really found a shocker there, OP.

Attached: pWyXCZl.jpg (500x678, 62K)

It’s disappointing that people as dumb as you inhabit this board with me.

told you guys this from day 1, it was an Israeli plot to blackmail our politicians

GREATEST ALLY

jidf detected

Makes sense that they were. Supply US politicians with underage girls to obtain decades of blackmail material for administration after administration. Wouldn't be surprised if Mossad did Epstein once his usefulness ran out. Maxwell already "disappeared", will probably never find a body this time.

Bump

No shit.

He's muddying the waters to confuse everyone while making the original theory look retarded.
Classic JIDF.

Be aware of shills and JIDF

Attached: 1569110751248m.jpg (825x1024, 234K)

Fucking kikes. We'll get you soon enough.

Attached: 3ebdc14d4b19bcf4fd2f420cd8380cd4--the-holocaust-auschwitz.jpg (634x502, 142K)

Like the confirmation even matters.
>mossad spies on US for years?
Nothing.
>mossad wiretaps the white house?
Nothing.
>mossad assassinates presidents?
Nothing.
>mossad rapes kids?
Nothing.
>white dude exposes a guy who's running for office for being a violent thug?
ARREST THIS MAN! WHITE NATIONALIST TERRORISM IS AT IT AGAIN!

/thread

The confirmation isn't for us. It's to redpill the normies demoralization kike.

The normies that aren't sucking Israeli's dick could've already been redpilled by the evidence that was available.

Every little piece of new information is helpful to win over the fence sitters. That's how we slowly turn the tide.

Welcome to ZOG

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-12-10-09-18-1.png (540x755, 140K)

kek

bump

Uh huh.

Weapon smuggling by Mossad through CIA, then stealing resources from Latin American countries by coups and in USA blackmailing politicians and raping himself, that's what USA refers to Christianity and why Israel is best friend.

I am from Canada OP, I am very proud of our gay culture and maybe we can be more inclusive, . Last night I was with my boyfriend, we were tweaking so we jacked off for about 13 hours before finally having to take a break, we were at his families house and his entire family was watching the big screen while we jerkef off on the couch and apparently they were yelling at us and we paid them no attention but I don't even remember that happening as I can't even imagine myself to be so rude as to sit in a roomful of strangers who are literally screaming at me as I jerk off for 13 hours in their living room. His uncle finally gave us a ride home and he said we also jerked off the entire ride home which was a 4 and a half hour ride on the interstate, needless to say he was my happy because one it was daylight and we were riding in his moms convertible but also because I forgot my dildo was in my purse and I threw it into his backseat and it fell out and it go poop on the backseat, not a lot but enough to where it left poop stains in the backseat, that's how I flirt anyways though i fart and the smell of shit is like perfume to the Canadian community. Anyways now his family said they would rather not have us over again and that was my first time meeting them so I'm a little dissapointed.

>canada
>interstate
0/10, would deport to Africa

camps.........NOW

Attached: 1568972457800.jpg (400x364, 20K)

I'm shocked - shocked, I tell you!

Epstein is partying on a beach or yacht somewhere with Danny Lewin.

blackmailers' bump

>being this new

Kek

Obligatory
>Sloppy job Mossad

Burgers can't into sarcasm

Bump

kek

Attached: NOOOOO.jpg (785x1000, 252K)

Mossady Job Slop

wtf a dead hobo just flew over my house

>tattoos

I'll pass daddy.

FAKE AND GAY

>some random guy on a live stream
>first hand confirmation

Attached: 1533504463837.png (1029x831, 256K)

"Investigation" is shorthand for "kabuki to distract the masses and deliver the pre-ordained result."

youtube.com/watch?v=rN0_ZBnUyyw

Attached: piper.jpg (255x169, 15K)

these blackmailers and their families will be hanged

No u

Yids rape kids

Oh, it's nothing. I listened to this podcast weeks ago and can say without irony that this is a nothing burger. I am getting sleepy. Aren't you guys feeling sleepy? Time for bed.

Hmm well actually, just watching it, it's pretty convincing.

dude just says he met him once

>Yids rape kids
Seems to be a popular part of the desert religions.

>Based kikes don't ex-

Bump

Attached: image.png (500x500, 293K)

bump

NO FUCKING WAY!!!!

Attached: 1565706265633.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

Who is Leon Black Jow Forums?

#unsealepstein

Attached: Leon Black Epstein.png (618x410, 402K)

Attached: 1548514848109.jpg (720x625, 42K)

Bump

That best post thing

I’m Jeffrey Epstein and this is Jackass

Bump

Imagine the smell

bump