Zoomers

Literally the worst generation in history

They'll be the ones who allow China to become the dominant world power, because they'll be too busy playing Fortnite on their iPhones to defend the west

Attached: 1566269109864.jpg (535x299, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qrgAvr0TIr4
youtube.com/watch?v=aAir6inas-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We already made it there and found out it was fake, you're looking at two nations progressing into the future and one still stuck in the past.

Leave China to me.

Attached: winston-vlogger.jpg (704x460, 77K)

>progressing into the future

Yeah, buddy, "progressing." That's what the West is doing now with the ballooning shitskin populations, LGBT stuff, etc.

I read a few years back most wanted to be a "celebrity." Is that more achievable than astronaut?

Imagine believing China will be superpower. The moment China gets its first recession the entire country will collapse monumantally.
If you ask Chink CHonks why they work for 16 hours they same the same reason people said in the 10s and 20s from last century:
>I want a picee from that capitalism cake
>I want my children to have it better than me

The moment hundred of millions of people will be without a job with no social security the country will implode.
>B..But user why didnt they revolt 40-50 years ago when they were poor
Because there is a difference:
A poor person who is uneducated and lives in his little village doesnt know better.
A person who had all the privileges and is going to lose it will revolt

Is there anything about the current West WORTH defending? Neo Liberalism and Neo Conservatives have me willing to work with Nazis and Commies to sweep the decay and degeneracy aside. Honestly, the old West before DC got all power drunk and started the gay pride parades, that may have been worth fighting for, that classic civilization, this Jew shit that aims to bring about the end of times? No thank you.

Your comment is pure cope. Your country is within 50 years going to be some sort of afro-arabic muslim banana republic run by Jews and China will be the gem of the world. Europoors are starting to sound a lot like coping Amerimutts.

Attached: chinese.jpg (4181x4195, 1.95M)

>not being an accelerationist

the end of civilization isn't so bad when you stop caring guys

Attached: 1468616487680.jpg (750x725, 365K)

The western world is ZOG. You have to overthrow ZOG before you can get your countries back on track. There is no other way.

Attached: AGAINSTZOG.jpg (1028x558, 179K)

I'm fully aware of this and often say the same, sadly everyone is so shitting the bed, that any mention of orginized resistence is met with "glow nigger!" or "everything I say here is satire!" I mean ffs our "biggest plans" are "haha, it's all fine!" and "omg we need to run and hide in the pnw, w-white p-power!" It's all so tiresome, but one man can only do so much.

>boomers have no internet
Completely controlled by tv, undoutabley the worst generation
>gen x has minimal access to television
Similar to above but some based people
>gen y has alot of people spending too much time on internet, almost forgoes television
Pol gets most popular its ever been, all teenagers are casually racist
>gen Z growing up with vest majority forgoing television and being raised by the internet
I hope you guys are ready for the next few years.

Attached: 1566279372243.png (715x3119, 401K)

Fuck you, boomer cuck.

Zoomies will be even more unremarkable than Gen X

It's always been this way since at least the late 19th century. Aesthetically things might have been different in the mid 20th century but the road to ruin had already been paved.

>China is a bubble and will collapse any day now
>says increasingly nervous man for the 100,000th time this decade

Comfy dude, comfy video.

Good, China doesn’t tolerate the degeneracy that’s going on in the West.

Pretty much, the 19th and "The beacon on the Hill" that Wilsom came up with was the real pedal to the metal. Ah well maybe some other user will get sainthood and a waifu version soon enough /sarc right haha? Ah well...

Funny how chinese want to be astronauts (american) instead of taigonauts (chinese)

I wanted to be the next chapo when i was a kiddo, i idealized guys like Tony Montana but i ended up being a bored lawyer focused on familiar matters kek.

>(((Rossberg)))

to be fair, between an astronaut and a youtuber, which one is the must useless?

Your newfag is showing.

>Spend decades castigating whites for spending more time and brainpower going to the moon than funding ungrateful niggers
>Surprised when successive generations have no desire to reach the stars

Attached: 1550980509988.jpg (1005x628, 146K)

the thing is that pc culture has been push so much on gen z they do not care anymore. Everyday more and more gen z kids are saying nigger and find it funny.

dude, your country has been cucked since the 17th century when Cromwell let the bastards back in.

Attached: tragedy.jpg (359x558, 27K)

They better fucking liberate the world.

Attached: 93504857-B906-4730-A939-A7D0F7EA6D86.png (800x472, 41K)

>should I get paid by the CIA and act like a faggot like Laowhy86?
>nah, I love it when they’re not politically correct.

>I want a picee from that capitalism cake

Literally Huawei. Most powerful employee owned business.

yeah, not like boomers left them with rotten corpses of countries that were previously flourishing and shipped jobs and knowledge to china while importing hundrds of millions of shitskins.

this much cope

They wont. It'll be a boot on everyones neck. Look at their social credit system.

Only whites and white nations provide the highest standard of living and personal freedom.

>They'll be the ones who allow China to become the dominant world power

Hehe you are mistaking China for the European Union, but its understandable in your situation.

WHEEZE

>standard of living

What is Japan? What is Singapore?

Attached: BB865D60-C6C5-4244-B737-A624FD6F9543.jpg (500x523, 149K)

You cucks can’t even build a manned spacecraft.

This

Attached: 4883BD54-AA80-46F3-91CE-F73831EF6FC2.jpg (828x749, 113K)

That is just sad, but these fucking kids are obsessed with vlogging their dull and boring lives.

>Russkies still pining for the stars
Crazy fuckers, I support your dream

What you are witnessing are the final stages of Soviet infiltration in the west. This is the endgame. The Soviets won the cold war. Gotta hand it to em, it was a master stroke to utilise the very thing that they hated (capitalism) to bring about its destruction.

If you suck the right cock, anything is possible user. Don't let your inhibitions hold you back from your goals.

Attached: court%20Kevin%20Spacey%20190107_resources1[1].jpg (1200x900, 269K)

I wonder what generation "raised" them to be like that.

I like playing with fireworks and torturing my dinner. I might go full chink soon.

Attached: when-china-rules-663x1023[1].jpg (663x1023, 134K)

Gen X raised zoomers. You can't blame boomers for this one.

Zoomers are rebelling against the leftist establishment. I don't even want to go in public when gen z ditches firearms and they start mass murder drone attacks.
youtu.be/qrgAvr0TIr4

Attached: screamers_0[1].jpg (620x349, 23K)

their biggest role model is pewdiepie

we are fucked

>astronaut

So all the Chinese want to move to America or Europe? Because in China, astronauts are called taikonauts.

Those are chinks user, Russians changed their flag after the fall of the USSR.

As if. Majority wants to be economists(rich-guys) or "stars"(as pop-stars i assume). A little better than minecraft youtuber but still shit.

don't badmouth laowhy86 you slanteyed nigger

hey that's one of peter zeihan's slides isn't it
also yes the west is fucked lol

Considering the flag I find it unlikely your not Chinese ngl

space isn't real

dumb chinks

friendship ended with laowhy86
liangweihan4 is my new best friend

At least the chinks will defeat our (((enemies))), the west sure as shit wont

Worst because of the one before them. Could be best if Money is injected directly in the neets vains.

The gained perspectives will fuel economic growth and we will mine the moon before 2026.

Say 1.5m usd to every neet should kickstart things.

>implying chinks don't spell all day playing Fortnite

>how do we fix our degenerate society
>lets listen to some literally who English teacher who tells comforting lies to a 1.3 billion audience of seething poos and gooks on the internet

they justify by crying about no other jobs being available
shows which media really influences kids

I bet that faggot uses his money as a nightlight for his kids

>Chink in Canada
YEA HI CAN I GET SPWING WOLL AND SHWIMP FLY WICE

S
T
AWESOME
Y

>Implying chinklets even know what space is
>Implying they wouldn't call it a taikonaut

Based and 1-billion-ass-exploded-chinks pilled.

Attached: Cheers.png (698x443, 240K)

>China
>bans exessive online game consumption
>muh oppression by muh authoritharian regime that doesnt care about its people

>USA
>bans parents from preventing their kids to take hormones and cut their dicks off and thats good thing
>FREEDOM(TM)

The fuck else are they supposed to do besides violence against the system? They're being replaced with foreign hordes of subhumans and don't have many career options left.

Attached: 1469560569621.png (500x276, 217K)

waaay before that came forced racial integration of schools. considered not authoritarian despite 100% police state optics. hmm

Not convincing me, this is said about every generation as they come into the fray.

Living up to your usual autistic self there Fritz.

Ironically Zoomers are currently the most redpilled and logical generation compared to fucking boomers and millennials. Also that photo is for ages 8-12, once those kids grow up they will reliase how stupid their ideas are. So fuck off boomer

>Chinese kids pick the rarest hardest to attain job and most will fail
> western kids pick an easy, accessible, fun job

>currently the most redpilled and logical generation
nope

youtube.com/watch?v=aAir6inas-I

you can measure the quality drop with each gen
you cannot pretend they're the same as the gens before

All zoomers are coomers but not all coomers are zoomers

Attached: 1569223061511.gif (640x532, 3M)

Defend it from chinks?
Who cares?
As long as jews own it who cares?
Fuck you jew

Tryhard

This. That coomer meme has already been exposed. a bunch of underage shitskins from a discord server forcing it.

>not cosmonaut

Attached: 1562619920697.jpg (768x553, 81K)

>>worst generation in history

You misspelled millennial, sport

Attached: why-is-your-millennial-crying-d5d7a4659beb-1-9e33e8.jpg (506x656, 59K)

Having watched a ton of this clod's vids. Interesting perspective, but recently it's devolved into basically whining how Chinese now that they are more developed are too self confident and don't kowtow anymore. Also
>CCP bad

Sorry dude you'll just have to find another developing country to play white cowboy in then.

Attached: 1567872111619.png (1197x700, 212K)

Rather share my country with Asians than niggers & Mexicans. Fucking gross.
We need to build a Great Northern Wall, we have all sorts of interesting things up here

What do you expect? The zooms think YouTube shit is Low risk, high reward m, when it's anything but.

I can definatley say that I never put Walmart down as a "dream career" when I was a youngin'.

Attached: 20190909_120231.jpg (4032x1908, 1.66M)

Seething coomie detected