Ever wonder why so many nutters are running around now?

Well I got around to thinking about this from an American perspective specifically. All of our big state run mental institutions were closed down decades ago. And it's not like all the crazy people just up and disappeared. There's simply no containment for them anymore, so they just wander around with everyone else doing insane shit. I think the worst part is that people accept it as normal, making all kinds of excuses for their off the wall behaviors. It's why clown world has become our reality. Just think about it. 70 years ago if you wanted to mutilate your genitals you were fucking lobotomized. Now you get to diddle kids at a library while you wear a dress.

Please discuss.

Attached: mfw.webm (540x540, 679K)

We've always had nutters, but it's like the media and establishment are purposefully doing the opposite of what they should do in regards to preventing them from doing crazy things

What is it that makes asylums so creepy? Is it the way it forces you to realize just how fucked up mental illnesses can make a person?

Attached: 1554844117813.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Checked.

Attached: 1562793150035.jpg (480x404, 65K)

> crazy people need to be integrated
> crazy people be crazy thou
> mass shootings occur, kids diddled, autists denied boyfriend free partners

Shut your filthy mouth that it triggers you. You might trigger someone else, and their feelings matter more normie

Attached: 1568261411141.gif (320x294, 1.7M)

Yup. All this shit is glorified and promoted as the new normal.

The mentally ill are frightening because they can't be reasoned with and often have tard strength. I speak from experience on this one.

Attached: 1562909074626.webm (400x400, 1.68M)

>checked
>mfw next possible trip is literally one post down

Attached: 1568511169647.jpg (333x382, 34K)

Half of this is unintelligible. Moot was right about Australians.

Attached: finewine.jpg (600x600, 70K)

Let me make this post easy for you yank

You. are. dumb. dumb.

Also, moot was a cuck, so I guess you'd consider him right on that too cunt

Attached: IMG_4785.jpg (500x375, 95K)

Says the alcoholic gasoline huffer who lives on the ass of the planet and fucks a variety of marsupials for fun. I guess it's good that shitposts are free.

As far as I know it's the same story in every western country, not just in America.

I kind of figured. I haven't traveled much outside of the country.

"Nutter" here. Please don't bunch us in with trannies and gays.

If you can wipe your own ass and you aren't interested in chopping yourself up or killing strangers or violating children then you aren't included. Although Norwegian Nutter does have a nice ring to it

Mental Retardation and Community Mental Health Centers Construction Act of 1963
-Act was pushed through and poorly planned never was followed through with leaving thousands of mentally disturbed /disabled people(voters) left on gov(democrat) handouts in communities that couldn’t handle them leaving many homeless.
Which is why we are in the state we are in today...

Been in a closed MH clinic for 3 weeks after i tried killing myself, i saw some shit. And yet israel still follows the USA culture wise, so no, it doesnt matter if theyre locked up or not because as the famous saying goes theres more loonys outside an asylum than inside.

Yeah, eugenics should never have been stopped.

I'm more worried about the psychos who can fake it well enough to stay out of the nuthouse. The guy that's yelling at the sky you know he's crazy and to keep your distance. The CEO that feels nothing as he fires 10000 people, he's dangerous.

>Why are mental institutions so creepy?
It's a spot where nothing but negative, twisted energy from countless fucked-up people accumulates from both the living patients and the patients who've died there. All of that negative energy alters the world around that spot, amplifying any negative emotions or just envoking feelings of dread/dispare.

its called mongo strength here

Believe me, the alternative is less humane

I think there's less nutters than ever. There used to be tons of serial killers.

the solar system is leaving a dusty part of the galaxy. we are being exposed to more and more galactic radiation. its driving people crazy. its cool though because eventually its going to cause the sun to fart and itll cleanse the earth again as it has repeatedly throughout the earths life.