I've noticed that false Christians (especially leftist "Christians") use "let's pray about it" as a euphemism for...

I've noticed that false Christians (especially leftist "Christians") use "let's pray about it" as a euphemism for rationalizing away verses they don't like to justify themselves rebelling against clear scriptural commands, eg

>Bible says wives are to submit to their husbands
>Women are not to teach, remain silent and wear a head covering in church
>Homosexuality is an abomination
>Lets pray about it!
>Pastor later proceeds to say verses mean the exact opposite of what they say

So my questions are these:

Is the practice of "praying about scripture" to reveal its meaning even supported by scripture itself? Are we instructed anywhere in the Bible to do so instead of simply reading, believing and practicing what it written?

If it is, how does one then fight back against those who would use it as a way of justifying clearly anti-Biblical behavior?

Thank you in advance for your responses, anons. Praise Jesus!

Attached: Hnnng.jpg (866x930, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/aiyanaalewis/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flirty_Fishing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't know. I haven't been inside a church in 10 years except as a tourist

fuck off with these threads every day. you always post pics of hoes in their underwear to get repleis die and go to hell faggot

The Bible is God's revealed word. What is written there is what is written. Some things are meant to be interpreted, such as parables and other times when there is clearly stated metaphor, or when it refers to social rituals that are clearly based in ancient times.

But much of the Bible is clear and straightforward. God is not the author of confusion. When the Bible says in plain language that women are not to be church leaders, it means that. People who disregard or rationalize it away for their own benefit are deceiving themselves and others, and should be cast out.

Sadly, true faith and Biblical scholarship is at an all-time low, thanks to the degradation of the modern world. Common Christianity has become one of many "feel good" faiths that people indulge in to make themselves happy, while ignoring the strict laws and codes that the Bible commands.

God is not mocked. We will all be held to account for our deeds.

It's all the break down of the religion from protestantism coming to its logical conclusion. any idiot can interpret scripture and pick and choose and declare they're right. Most leftists "Christians" completely ignore the gay stuff and everything else they don't like. For them, the Bible is love everyone (except real Christians) and "how can I exploit this to justify my shitty politics and blasphemy?" They worship the world and men (politics), not Christ, and that is the fundamental issue.

2k years of men/monks/priests/nuns/theologians who dedicated their lives to study and interpretations and creating our faith is dumped in the trash by these people. I really don't know why they bother to call themselves Christians at all.

I've never heard that as an answer. What sect are you?

Wear a head covering when praying or prophesying in the presence of men - 1 Cor 11:3-6

honestly does praying even exist in the current year
do people actually meditate on passages for hours and days like saint anthony did?
i unironically don't even know anymore as the only interaction with prayer i've had in the past 10 years is McPrayer™ from McChurches™
ie stupid bullshit more closely resembling the act of buying a cheeseburger than anything our christian ancestors have done

basically fuck america the great satan for ruining everything including prayer

So when do we start stoning the fucking heretics who wear mixed fabrics?

Mosaic Law

>>Leftist Christians

You mean Churchians

We know who the Christians are

Subverting the word will not succeed for our Lord is Jesus Christ

Whilst organized religion is still very appealing to many, very few people earnestly believe that there's a high power looking out for them and praying will accomplish anything

maybe for homosexual swedes and McAmerilads
>praying will accomplish anything
the practice of meditation itself is a scientifically proven positive thing (if you even care about science™ in the current year)

Don't conflate prayer with meditation you Macnigger

"False Christians" is redundant. Just say Christians.

meditative prayer is literally one of the oldest christian traditions you illiterate BBC worshiping homosexual

>Are we instructed anywhere in the Bible to do so instead of simply reading, believing and practicing what it written?
no, practice gematria, read the bible in it's original languages

1 post by this ID. Great discussion you’re having here, Moshe. What does your Rabbi have to say?

As a Jew what is your opinion?

instagram.com/aiyanaalewis/
Time to COOOM fellas (can't post Coom images due to abuse tho :/)

Too thicc for me. Freckles are a turn off too, especially on blacks.

Attached: image.jpg (829x600, 88K)

I have also noticed that the Jow Forums posters who have the strongest opinions about what Christians should do are clearly not Christian.

The Bible is Jewish. Let's pray on that!

It's almost like people like to make decisions affecting other people, without affecting themselves. Funny that.

>The Bible is Jewish
wrong

why do jews hate christianity so much then?

>why do jews hate so much then?

Good question

Are you posting this thread to atone for your sins after jerking off to anime?

Daily reminder to call out false worshippers. Christianity isn't a feel-good, let's do anything we want religion. Honestly, it should be more radical than ISIS (without the violence, though).

God is the same as he was yesterday, as he was today, and he is tomorrow. The Word is eternal and does not change to social climate.

I myself teach many in my communities. I find something that shuts them up is reminding them the early Christians would die, gleefully, for their faith. If you can't stand a little social pressure, you're faith is not only weak, it is non-existent. These people will stand before Christ on the last of days, expecting a warm welcome into New Jerusalem for sharing those posts of Facebook and saying the occasional prayer, and all he will say is "I do not know you", to the Father, as their name will not be in the book of life.

God is an angry God. He will slay nations with his word on his return.

> Honestly, it should be more radical than ISIS (without the violence, though).
>(without the violence, though).

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1420x946, 60K)

As great as violence is, Christianity is a peaceful religion. One of it's greatest rewards is martyrdom, and the early Christians would be slaughtered gruesomely.

Attached: 1389836687479.jpg (900x536, 128K)

yeah fuck that
my saints are more akin to saint george and anthony rather than saint weak faggot that died without struggle

also why is a nip even arguing about christianity
or are you an engrish teacher

Prolly one of the last "Children of God"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flirty_Fishing

Attached: 800pxgods_whoresml560.jpg (800x564, 132K)

when they start doing this shit it just means they are a fake and gay church. Fuck them. Break all ties and burn all boats on the way out the door. Start asking about the gospel of John and start quoting Jesus about the Jews “you are of your father the Devil, who was a Liar from the beginning”

Genuine question here:

You can use the same justification to nullify the Ten Commandments, can't you? Since the Ten Commandments are part of Mosaic Law. If you wear mixed fabrics as a Christian, then you have no authority to say that homosexuality is a sin, or that murder is a sin, for that matter. The sinner could just say "Mosaic law, Jesus paid the price for my sins".

who is that qt? any anons know?