Zoomers about to get their own O.J trial

The murder trial for fired Dallas police officer Amber Guyger begins Monday. It is expected to answer many questions about the night Botham Jean died.

>False information spread rapidly on the internet after the Sept. 6, 2018, shooting. Some claimed that Jean and Guyger knew each other. Jean’s family and Guyger’s attorneys have said they were strangers.
>Guyger, 31, was off work but still in uniform when she said she mistakenly went to the wrong apartment. She shot and killed the 26-year-old man because she thought he was an intruder in her home, police records show.
>Search records show that “two used packages of medical aid” were found inside Jean’s apartment. The records do not indicate whether Guyger or paramedics used the packages. The arrest warrant affidavit says Guyger went into Jean’s apartment after the shooting, called 911 and “provided first aid” but does not clarify what that aid was. On the 911 call, obtained by WFAA in April, Guyger can be heard saying, “Hey bud. Hey bud.” Jurors will likely hear about what medical procedures were performed on Jean

she is innocent ,and dallas is gonna have some chimpouts when she walks free in 2 weeks

Attached: 3ee13eae-c004-4c9d-b644-abf28b8adc25_750x422.png (750x422, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gyBU5ja8nNo
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Mistake of Fact
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wrong apt my ass, no one is that stupid, plus all doors have a huge fkn # on them. This pig is lying and will probably get away with murder like they always do. But they will burn in hell so whatever.

Probably she was fucking the poor sod and he made the fatal mistake of breaking up with the crazy sow.

Attached: 328.png (405x600, 466K)

>shoots a nigger
>wrong house.
obviously the right house.

Attached: 1564742506705.png (436x436, 247K)

Kek who cares
Zoomers care more about their snapchat streaks than this shit

Attached: IMG_9627.gif (498x498, 1.19M)

Imagine defending the killing of a guy in his own house by a cop and even considering the incompetence of a roastie to go without punishment. Nigger or not, if she gets no jail time we are all headed to worse times

>no one is that stupid
she is a woman.

Attached: 1488171016722.png (378x357, 81K)

Police records show Guyger lived in the apartment beneath Jean's. She told police she accidentally parked on the fourth floor instead of the third floor, where her apartment
>WFAA will live stream coverage of the trial
huge protests planned at the courthouse, its gonna be a fun shitshow to watch no matter wtf happens

Attached: 3ee13eae-c004-4c9d-b644-abf28b8adc25_750x423.png (745x626, 331K)

She was drunk. But being a cop, when others came they let her go for the night so it'll never be on record.

>she is innocent ,and dallas is gonna have some chimpouts when she walks free in 2 weeks
Well, she's definitely not innocent, but I wouldn't be surprised if they let her off just to encourage a chimp out.
I know how these kikes operate.

>13 hour shift of ticket writing in dallas
>sleep walk yourself into a "ajar" apartment you think is yours
>bang bang bang
shit is literally plausible, and jurors are crazy this shit might get funny

Shes hot, imma aquit & hit

Bets the nigger had info on Clinton?

Attached: 5464567567.jpg (720x540, 75K)

if it's truly just an accident, and her key just happened to work at the wrong apartment, and she didn't notice all the furniture and stuff was different, and she had to shoot him instead of talking to him or leaving and assessing the situation, then tough fucking break for the roastie, but she has to do decades in prison for this shit. 'oops my bad, unlucky, so sorry' for entering someone's home and killing them doesn't cut it. sorry that she may be the unluckiest person for this series of events to have happened to her that now she's in this situation (and i think it's way more likely that there's some other shit going on), but you enter some random guy's house and shoot him to death, you are spending decades in jail.

they moved it from manslaughter that the rangers who investigated to murder after the protests, they aint gonna be able to prove it was murder

Where did you find this user, shes cutepie. I'm a juror. It's starting now gotta go.

>you are spending decades in jail.
you don't spend decades in jail for raping kids in this country anymore the fuck you talking about, worst case she is out in 5 for good behavior

just google her name, there is a couple good ones

Look how frustrated this user sounds he cannot even think straight. Have sex incel.

this sounds quite probable

ive never been frustrated enough to somehow delete a fucking digit while cope posting

>you don't spend decades in jail for raping kids in this country anymore
you only spend decades in jail for drugs, murder and rape you'll be out in under 10

LOL at all the salty nigger pretending they aren't niggers in the other thread.

Notice how whenever there's a story about a white kid being murdered by a nigger there's constant mock and ridicule of the victim and no-one defending the child? But when a nigger dies lkike this you have all these bleeding hearts talking about 'injustice' and 'the system'.

Yeah, we know you smelly niggers are lurking. Stay mad black BOYS, your ape brother got put down and no HJUMAN BEING cares. Dumb niggers.
Pic related (u mad black boy?)

Even your young qweenz want that BWC lol, that's how pathetic ya'll are. Not even the yung qweenz is safe from COLONISATION!

Attached: 1568736573219.jpg (620x400, 46K)

Ight bet, link to future livestream?

Just another dead nigger....who cares. Give that bitch a medal

wfaa.com

If anybody unironically thinks this retard is innocent, about face and ingest bleach immediately. That being said, if the jury finds her innocent it might be one of the funniest moments of 2019, perhaps rivaling the anime depiction of America for the 2020 Olympics.

This is the most likely truth.

>oops it was an accident tee hee

Women in the workplace was already a mistake. Women on the police force? Come on.

can't find the quote again but DPD can't take vacation days for 2 weeks, they already know this is gonna snowball into a fucking shitstorm with the protests outside+ a live stream of the trial

Attached: 3465456.jpg (555x355, 76K)

Armchair lawyer here.

Proving manslaughter would be very easy, she was there, in his house, and shot him, killing him, unlawfully. These are all facts. A judge could even hand down a term for it which may as well be a life sentence.

Proving *murder* requires proving the wilful intent to do it all, which yeah she may well have had but because it's a cop and all the strings can be pulled and all the bullshit tried to make it all look like a sad accident, she actually might go free because a shithot lawyer could show it can't be proven "beyond a reasonable doubt".

Attached: 1445606609947.png (680x473, 278K)

she looks like a fucking mutt in every picture.

no one on Jow Forums will care, she is a fucking mudshark

Imagine defending a nigger period. I hope she gets off for the sheer ass hurt it will generate from the niggers.

look at this fucking 56% face

imagine defending this

Attached: amber guyger fucking mutt face.jpg (1140x641, 46K)

Attached: 654321658811.png (300x300, 34K)

Nah, it's just a nigger.
Stop stinking too btw

Which is how you gauge these things
Complex charges mean theyre innocent but must be crucified
Simple mean they done did it and cant be shielded

Exactly. They released the 911 call and it supports her statement that she was tired and confused. No way was it murder, and if they screwed up and that's all she can be convicted of, she's free. But if the jury can say manslaughter, the trial shouldn't last more than a day (but of course it will last weeks if not months).

She must have said "I thought I was in my apartment" 20 times in the call, and it didn't sound like she was trying to create an alibi, but rather she just totally fucked up.

imagine defending a coalburning mudshark

a shame she didnt pay the toll yet

Attached: amber-guyger coalburning mudshark.png (851x720, 494K)

prosecution already told the parents they fucked up

CAN"T PUT AMBER IN THE SLAMMER

Attached: 34579632.jpg (754x595, 107K)

lol. he in dead nigger storage now.

>tfw the nigger died
>tfw the bitch gets of scott free
>GIF VERY RELATED

Attached: 1568661927457.gif (276x328, 3.43M)

Proofs?

Attached: youmadbro.jpg (1192x1020, 176K)

I've done this several times. Literally walked into an unlocked apartment (that was my number but 1 floor down) to find two dudes asleep in their bunks. 180'd out of there and shut the door behind me. They didn't even wake up while I was there.

Who the fuck doesn't lock their apartment door.
I thought they're even those doors that automatically lock when they're closed.

it was her ex-boyfriend, what the fuck are you talk about proofs? she was getting dicked by a nigger and got mad that he cut her off. She shot him on purpose.

he was a nigger
she is a coalburning mudshark

Jow Forums should not care what happens to her

> and dallas is gonna have some chimpouts
Dallas has had a chimpout worth mentioning. He killed some cops and was a straight shooter.
They blew him up. You know? I didn't even know cops could DO that.

I said proofs, do you have any evidence of your claims like social media screenshots etc.

You'd be surprised. All the other times were my key not working. I've lived in various apartment buildings and have done this many times. I don't blame her for screwing up.

Innocent of what? Not using her fucking brain?

holy shit user are you retarded?

they had protests when she was charged with manslaughter.
>okay.jpeg
>murder charge
>bitch walks
this isn't complicated

Just inattentive. Especially when it's late at night or early in the morning.

I did the same while on holiday in an apartment building. All levels look the same, it's very easy to do.

FFS sometimes people forget where they put their keys, reverse there car into something, lose concentration etc.

It's a nothing burger. She is innocent.

If she had a husband and kids to come home to this never would have happened. SAD!

youtube.com/watch?v=gyBU5ja8nNo

>She is innocent.

Of murder, yes, innocent. But this is the textbook definition of manslaughter; making a simple mistake and killing someone as a result. If he had attacked her, which was within his rights as she was an intruder in his home, then she might be able to argue self-defense, but she just shot him on sight. Manslaughter. Even if it were her apartment, it might have been a maintenance emergency like a water leak.

If they really wanted to prosecute they’d go for manslaughter but they’re more interested in the juicy headlines.

yeah. she totally just wanted to murder the guy for no reason. makes total sense

Attached: 1547273940898.jpg (741x741, 59K)

If you want to get all technical then she is innocent because no human being was harmed.

Attached: 1568736920694.jpg (640x852, 56K)

totes bruh, makes mucho senso boyo

WAIT IS THAT HER AND BOTHAM JOHN??? SO THEY WERE FUCKING.......

>comparing this bullshit to the OJ trial

kill yourself unironically

Wait she was drunk? So she is guilty of drunk driving as well?

A potentially valid defense against a murder charge, an admission of guilt to the manslaughter charge. She's going to go to jail for this, cop or no. The questions is will it be a year or two, or 20.

>YOUR honor, if my client wanted to murder a nigger she would of done it on the clock while getting paid.
everyone claps
also isn't the left pushing #believewomen hard? i do now

Attached: 1568736869779.jpg (389x700, 37K)

how many of you are going to be her pen pal?

>an admission of guilt to the manslaughter charge.
thats the thing dude, there isn't a manslaughter charge. this shit got fucked up back when it first happened and it was a manslaughter charge and people started protesting in the streets. i don't think you can swap back n forth on charges like that, the jury will have to agree it was murder or it wasn't

>I said proofs, do you have any evidence of your claims like social media screenshots etc.

There is something strange about this.

>Some claimed that Jean and Guyger knew each other.
>Jean’s family and Guyger’s attorneys have said they were strangers.

Attached: tumblr_lh6qn2amxv1qf7r5lo1_500.gif (500x370, 324K)

Fortunately, no real people were hurt in that incident.

Attached: image.jpg (396x385, 21K)

underrated

This and the retards who don't uniquely number apt/color floors

can't they charge her with murder and manslaughter so it can be decided in the trial?

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Mistake of Fact

Attached: 34579632.jpg (1659x1049, 212K)

DA's absolutely can swap back and forth. They also can charge all of them at once, and let the jury decide. To up the fuckery that prosecutors can get away with, they can literally add charges mid trial, especially if this lady gets on the stand and effectively confesses to manslaughter.

That said if they stick with just murder, they'd have to prove intent, and simply put they wont be able to do that.

Key didn’t work.

She was trying to force the door open when the owner opened it. That’s when she shot him.

If oj got off she deserves to get off.

Imagine being this much of a D&C bootlicking shill.

literally no, that was just random shit being said a year ago

the affidavit says the door was Ajar and they got the data from the electronic door as evidence

so the real question is why did this nigger have his self closing/locking door propped open

Woman's diversity hire kills section 8 receiving affirmative action hire who cares.

>O.J trial
Have heard nothing about this since it happened iirc?

that can happen when you come home with groceries or something, you kinda kick the door close with your foot because your carrying bags in both of your hands and it doesn't close properly
you think it did but it's still open and then you notice it was open all night the next morning
it's not common but happened to me once or twice over the last 10 years
same with accidently leaving your key in the outside keyhole

For her sake I do hope she started applying the KY to her asshole weeks ago because she is gonna get assfucked brutally.

truth. salty apes in this thread though.

Amazing how much blacks care about crime when it is one of them that is on the receiving end by someone who isn't an ape. Ya'll niggers should put as much energy into getting a job as you do rioting in the street like chimps.

>This is the same as murdering an adulterer
Fuck you, pig fag. Keep defending the police, the same police that shoots more white people than black people.

fucking hell

ill spit on it for her

she's got a dream team 2.0 this shit is over, one of those dudes is famous in dallas

Attached: 34579632.jpg (1907x1077, 385K)

Any retard can see that it's a shitty situation but she obviously did not break into this man's home to intentionally murder him. She made a mistake and it cost the man his life, it's an open and shut case of manslaughter.

is she fucking him to pay for her defense like the baby murderer in Orlando did?

Why does she look like shes wearing someone elses face?

that + the good press when he wins this with national coverage is worth a lil discount i imagine

Texas is the castle doctrine state: if you are on my property, I can shoot and kill you, completely legally (Google "Joe horn shooting") - which seems incompatible with entering a house and shouting someone. Basically, nigtravious should have shot the cop a few times in the face in the face as she came through his door, at which point he gets off Scott free - in fact, mayor would have given him a key to the city.
You can't have nigs and civilization.
It is hard to imagine

Dallas is a liberal shithole filled with crime. Cops in cities like Dallas are subject to work conditions that resemble war. These people likely all have PTSD. All of this is to say, many cops who work in these major cities become functional alcoholics. If they're married, it doesn't last long. The minute they're off the clock they crawl into a bottle. It is VERY common for drunks to go banging on the wrong apartment door or even try to enter the wrong home if they live in a cookie-cutter housing community. No person in the right state of mind is going to "accidentally" go to the wrong door. That is alcohol or drugs. No person in the right state of mind opens a door and doesn't immediately recognize they're entering the wrong apartment. That is alcohol or drugs. I hope they throw the book at her.

>she mistakenly went to the wrong apartment. She shot and killed the 26-year-old
>innocent
Pick one

Proofs?

is anyone else even watching the stream, judge just had to confiscate a laptop from someone kek

and she is fucked, something about sexual text messages that night between defendant and her "partner" if its the nog, she going down

If you accept the authority and responsibility that the badge brings you should also have to accept the consequence regardless of the situation.