Seriously.. what the FUCK is his end game?

I just cant get a read on him

Attached: sbsk.png (1347x658, 1.15M)

Money and pussy.

$10,039 a month

Do you think he's attracted to disabled kids ?
Sometimes he looks like he is

I would sniff those disabled kids anus for that much a month

This.

Plus touching the kids.

this dude gives off a disingenuous homosexual type of vibe

I might say that he's just a good dude but I wouldn't be surprised if there was something more nefarious going on.

He's probably just a good person that found a way to make money off something his soul enjoys.
Everyone wins, so why not?

Women love men who show consideration for disabled kids and sick puppies and shit. He's swimming in all the wet pussy.
And he's getting thousands in patreon bucks every month.
He's a very clever grifter

>the wet pussy
i don't think these downies have wet pussies user

look at the picture he chose for his patreon for fuck sake. something sinister is going on with this man.

He's trying to make blind people read.

He's fucking the mom's, not the kids

nah he wants the fame

I'm autistic and even I can see that he's fake. Probably only in it for the money.

I think he fucks those kids.

He's probably having oral and anal sex with those children's fathers. Very, very nice.

Corn cob in the ARSEHOLE.

Attached: 1569044491525.jpg (768x1024, 120K)

he looks creepy

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 40K)

Why are the kids in the logo spread eagle

He's a genuinely good guy and you're all projecting your evil, dark impulses onto him.

Attached: 1568755699438.jpg (1834x1440, 552K)

He's mocking them. Also he's someone who is healthy with a symmetrical/attractive face posing next to someone that looks grotesque/disfigured gets him off.

Good good, spread the word of antinatalism...

Attached: 1568690862394.jpg (939x619, 372K)

I think he might have some mental issues, not retarded or anything but the way he talks seems a little off. I think hes just a good dude who is a bit strange

He is a psychopath. Look at the corners of the face.

Holy shit that chick is legit opening her mouth for him.... suspect as. It’s probably an abuse reflex

I'm thankful that you are obsessed with him because that's how I discovered his yt last year on x. He's insincere, but does good so stop being weird, user.

This

It’s a YouTube niche. Same secret narcissistic traits shine through from beneath his do gooder personality.

Even the parents are slightly uncomfortable like they’re being exploited somehow.

Why the long face?

i dont get how sitting next to disabled person is better for humanity? all the episodes are the same: i rolled fucked up stats but i feel good, see you in next video.

Yup, just a formulaic psychopath. Follow the power.

Legit sociopath eyes

>evil, dark impulses
>ADMITTING TO HAVING SUCH IMPULSES

Nigger I don't get impulses to fuck retards.
You might.

He allows for family and those people to feel normal and loved by other for a time. To vent, to share their worries, problems and hope. That's priceless to them. So, yeah, he does good.
I think he's empty inside, broken in some way, he can barely feign emotions well. You just need to compare him to those who he interviews and his girlfriend (with him because she's highly naive and probably has mental issues). But he's work is good and there's no sign he's abusing or exploring, besides the exposition he gets, those people.

Sorry for the broken english. I was lazy.

I watch SBSK but.. he does look at them like they're his sexual fetish.
You can tell by how he ogles them, there are flashes of attraction.. he watches them like others would see a naked woman with huge tits.

There's a term about eating someone up with your eyes.. that's what he does. He's not the type to bite his lip, if he were that's what he'd be doing. I get that vibe from him but I don't know, maybe I'm imagining things.. so I put it aside

Attached: y65e.gif (627x344, 3.65M)

Who the fuck is this guy? You are all talking like you watch his shit daily.

I'm sitting here like, WHO???

U don't trust that smile.

>question
Is tard-pussy better than regular pussy, what's the nuance behind it if any?

Attached: _20190923_163751.jpg (639x664, 46K)

What race is that guy?

Can you read this: $$$
It's written on his pupils, just look closely, the writing may appear smaller to you.

he has that child molester Jerry Sandusky phenotype going on big time. he basically looks like a young Jerry Sandusky

Attached: 7RHJ2YTKP4773CKLDW5SVQ2E4Y[1].jpg (1484x990, 123K)

Didn’t know Styx did a guest appearance.

Why do I always laugh at these pics? It's like he knows he's exploiting them for money.

Vile.

>I just cant get a read on him
MONEY

Attached: Alice Amato - Sicilian girl.jpg (1080x1440, 233K)

I laughed so fucking hard

He has a wife.

I cracked the code on this chump long ago with my powers of deduction user (pic related)

Attached: IMG-20190524-231846.jpg (630x800, 103K)

/thread

There's good money in projection, Hillary Clinton made $1.2 billion projecting all her Russian ties and her husband's philandering onto President Trump.

Attached: dem-caucus-wyoming-18-delegates-hillary-bernie-sanders-clinton-democrat.png (500x609, 381K)

SterxherxernhermmerSirxSirxSirx

It could be that he’s a caring and kind person that wants to improve the lives of those less fortunate

Ye you like that you little retard?!

He then leans in closet and very slowly tongues their earhole, asserting dominance over them. The parents look into the room but he quickly pinched their arm under the table and holds it to make them be quiet, the parents then exit. He then whispers: “you think you’re better than me? Huh?! Huh?!” Then slowly plays with their medical device as he cusses them out and reads them a special book but changes all the words around to insult them.

The parents know nothing, the folks got an earful. The retard whisperer lives on, insulting his victims each day and going undetected

The way he behaves is unsettling. Any psychanons have a diagnosis? Some of the higher functioning people he interviews are not much different in mannerisms than he is.

>instead, he pulls out the plastic tube from her trach and jams his cock inside.

Attached: 1568334081826s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

I think he might just be one of those sincere super Christians upper class Americans you find.

As opposed to doing what for a living?customer service for some shitty company that sells gay shit to women? He probably sleeps well at night and likes forward to starting work in the morning. My life is empty. I don't help people. I just waste my life for 25 bucks an hour.

Sandusky had the same kind of charitable gimmick (same with Jimmy Savile btw).
Joe Paterno and the staff around him doubted themselves eventhough they sensed something was going on. Even when they saw it with their own eyes they just did a 180 and:
>... nope.

When you hear people say "how is it that nobody noticed it or stopped it".. I can understand it. It's not like you think that behavior is good, it's that.. maybe you don't want to see it. It's so bad that your brain just ignores it?

Attached: Paterno-0626.jpg (534x401, 36K)

It's a package you know has a decapitated head inside.

Would you open it?

Checked and keked

Attached: 1509989670483.png (986x995, 37K)

styx with a shirt on? well i'll be damned!

He’s not creepy. He just has to have a very generic, neutral smile. It’s an attempt to make sure not one snapshot looks fake or looks like he’s mocking or laughing at the situation at all.

I say God bless him, I couldn’t fucking do it. The one with him talking to the black kid literally stuck in the same position with his mouth open crushed my soul. I honestly couldn’t give a fuck less if he was just doing it for the money—so few people could do this

I heard they had to install the feeding tube after he was banned. I hope he recovers from this bout of depression.

Maybe he is some kind of perverted Charles Xavier looking for "special" kids for his talented dungeon.

Attached: ordinary.png (980x174, 55K)

So, I'm agnostic. but I've been going to church the last few months, and I don't especially feel compelled to Christianity, but there really are some upper middle class / lower upper class people I go to church with that are wildly humanitarian. I feel the same way, like where's their angle, what's the compensation they get. it's apparently nothing, they do a lot of work with kids, and adults who are facing issues, and they help the community, they'll come to the hospital to visit other church members, they hold family bbqs and invite church members. Sometimes... there's no conspiracy, there's just people out there trying to make a difference, trying to help when no one else would, or just trying to be the best versions of themselves by helping while their in a position too. I can't help but to feel skeptical and paranoid, but so far so good. This doesn't negate the general feel like they're trying to take advantage, but so far that just simply isn't evident or even hinted at.

hes married

he's a jew.
motives are never pure.

lol watch his old videos

he seems to be in good company, expecting a speedy recovery.

Idk I think that this is just a freak show.

Straight up.

Sliding the threads

Religion teaches them to feel guilty for having money