China is becoming more popular than the U.S. in Latin America

China is becoming more popular than the U.S. in many latin american countries, chinks are slowly conquering the hearts of the latinos, Mexico is the most chink-lover country of the americas, it's because they live so close to U.S.?

miamiherald.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/andres-oppenheimer/article229621934.html

Attached: DSpVqOoXcAAGoy8.jpg (900x900, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FM1qFGrzhA8
youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E
bitchute.com/video/w5_yUpIhxqk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chinese food becoming more popular in Mexico City

youtube.com/watch?v=FM1qFGrzhA8

>chinkoid r/aznmasculinity faggot
Your Women worship BIG WHITE COCK The Jew's perfect slave is Kalergi (White Father Asian Mother)

Good. Maybe they can all swim there instead.

Attached: 1538426095245.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

>all those third world shitholes

Wow, congrats on being first place in the retard Olympics, China. Enjoy all those beaners and sand niggers, morons, maybe you can take a few off of America's hands.

Maybe if the west would actually stick to its principles instead of bending over to get sodomised by commie dick while fellating middle eastern shitholes cause cheap slave labour shit and OIL, totalitarian chinks wouldn't be the 2nd largest economy in the world today.

Thats right spics. Go to china.

>Key countries
>All irrelevant shitholes
?????

Makes sense, who doesn't hate America?

fuck china

So?

Attached: 66804124_2348414788741097_5349559355872089933_n.jpg (750x750, 32K)

Only recently did Amerilards stop sucking chinese dick, we also kissed their asses while it was still popular and not frowned upon.

Send then over. They do the jobs the chinese dont want to do. Diversity is strength after all. China is basically all chinese people. Disgusting homogeneity in an ethnostate.

Attached: 794763f0c06ba5f68aeebbfcb9fb8e15874e80e6feed20d46c01cd2b22671b35.gif (683x384, 542K)

I wish japan would get strong again to deal with those chinks.

Fuck China

>Mexico
Good, let the chinks deal with those cancerous goblinos. We'll be more than happy to ship them to China for free

Attached: 1565408305075.jpg (786x733, 119K)

It doesn't matter which country compares to muttland.
Nobody on this planet likes America.

They are all up in Peru's shit and Mexico too. They've been in south America since 1610 when "chino" laborers were first brought over.

The Cantonese Tusan have been natives since that period. They were sent over as slaves for the guano mines.

Túsan Guano Miners!

Attached: 220px-Chinese_laborers_in_Peru.jpg (220x237, 22K)

They've been sneaking into China for 30 years. No one can tell them apart. China ships over connex loads of fake Mexican blankets, olmec heads, and peruvian hats and they get young latino children shipped back from catholic day schools

Go back.

ITT seething curry negros

Brazil isn't irrelevant vpn guy.

Attached: Potential_Superpowers.svg.png (1200x616, 146K)

China can go fuck itself, but
>*some product i need*
>amazon: USD 29,99 + 89,99 shipping
>aliexpress: USD 15,99 with free shipping
I'd rather wait a month than pay for a Amazon shipping

Attached: 1569252836632.jpg (555x407, 64K)

Too far when U.S. is just around the corner...

So it looks like Communism is going to take over the world. We're fucked.

Still less shitholes than China itself, anyways Europe still prefer U.S. as world leader, so far, so good.

Attached: PG_2018.10.1_U.S.-Image_4-3 (1).png (309x760, 30K)

>Mexico is the most chink-lover country of the americas, it's because they live so close to U.S.?

its because they owe china a ton of money. china puts conditions on their loans that basically strip the country of their sovereign power if they fail to pay. just look at madagascar. they failed to pay china and now their shipping ports are under chinese management and chinese navy can use them for free.

About time

latinas love the BCC.

Trump the isolationist is the further cause of this ironically.

>Mexico is the most chink-lover country of the americas, it's because they live so close to U.S.?
I think it's because you don't let in as many illegals anymore so the shit that used to flood into the US now stops at Mexico instead

Nice try kike boomer shill.

Meanwhile people living in the country fucking hate it

Attached: 65a3795.jpg (3024x4032, 2.31M)

Just the faggot Hong Kongnese.

>Nice try kike boomer shill.
The kikes are on the chinks side. They are double dealing under the table. You are either juden or chink.

haha, thank u drumpf

I’m in the US, and I like it here, but even I view China more favorably.

>whatever fucks over the gringo is good for us

And this is why Latinos got fucked by the British and Soviets lol, retarded goblinos

>Why yes i support China, how could you tell

Attached: 1567779642411.jpg (1242x1394, 207K)

said the country in decadence since 90's

CHINA! CHINA! CHINA!

ALL HAIL CHAIRMAN JINPING!

Attached: badass jinjin.jpg (600x400, 70K)

fuck china

Attached: IMG_20190923_132039_772.jpg (679x960, 137K)

No, fuck USA.

Attached: main-qimg-41b82e8425cf654331977b0e381ffd15-c.jpg (640x360, 27K)

>fuck china

Attached: 1565048134799.gif (399x451, 55K)

Among the young population USA already is majority non-white. A bunch of old white boomers sitting in nursing homes is skewing the statistics.

Attached: LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS (2).jpg (310x583, 129K)

that's not true. There is a reason why they love coming to Canada. The air is very clean here. My Chinese friends after coming back from a vacation in china always have a cough and a harder time breathing for a while. The air quality is just so bad there.

200 m whites, yeah right

Attached: 1565239452053.png (398x376, 193K)

Canada is good for tourism, but bad for living.

Attached: 1567458256316.jpg (2076x2378, 709K)

The Chinks will own their asses like they do the niggers in Africa, only then will they realize how benevolent and kind the white man truly was, and that maybe they fucked up.

>communism appeals to retards

There are riots in mainland China regularly. Clashes between the cops and regular disarmed jack offs.

celery is 2 dollars now it went up for a while. Either way the asians that come here have money and are not poor ass brazilians and can afford to pay more for food without caring.

Roads, schools and hospitals are better than a US Naval fleet and CIA operatives.

>All with strong left or fucked up democracies
I see they are running out of "research"

>strong left

Where ?

You're an Argentinian.

Like every other country in the world. What's you're point?

>Flag
user, I...

So you think we are on the left, tell me why do you think that ?

bump

bump

Prepare for the chinese invasion.

Attached: JH6R3Hd (1).jpg (1046x804, 150K)

try out their camps

Attached: skynews-uighurs-china-detention_4781180.jpg (768x432, 69K)

That’s when you know you’re in a shitty place

It's true. Here we have all abandoned your degenerate burger culture and now dream of a harmonious society led by the glorious Middle Kingdom. So long pozzies

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (858x536, 86K)

Are you working for the CCP

Memeflag

good. they all can run to china

I fucking love how triggered burgers get everytime China is mentioned as the new economical conqueror of the world, get fucked mutt golem, kek

Chinks gave a soccer stadium to Costa Rica for major fishing rights.
No more yellowfin there....

who the fuck are those traitors in first world countries who chose china

Attached: FB_IMG_1568463032103.jpg (600x800, 81K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E

this scares the boomer and the angry incel

Rightfully so.
China offers a higher quality of life than America. The American government is the great satan.

Attached: 1515317741570.png (640x727, 42K)

We have a loving hate relationship with the eternal gringo, on the other hand we legitimately despise the chinks and are only with them because they are the ones with the cash right now.

speak for yourself
i like china in general, including the ccp

>Own somethings
>China

>own something
>USA

All the non-whites who live there.

Do you think anybody in America gives a shit about what shitskin nations think about the US or about China? No, the whole point of electing Trump was to get these fucks off of our backs, and thank Christ its working. China can enjoy until its heart's content.

I lived in venezuela for some years and i know how latinos behave, its completely true that they suck chinese cock and of course japanese, they are always blaming US for their incompetency and they also like to tell to everyone how powerful are the asians and how USA wouldn't complete destroy china in a war, a really hard inferiority complex.
Of course with no arguments at all and 9/10 of them also hating european countries but yeah at the end of the day when their women see an asian that is not a korean with excessive plastic in his face they creep out and their women are the most white cock loving probably after those south asian shitholes

Ok Apezil.

You do realize America elected an isolationist as President right? You do realize that was intentional right? We are tired of babysitting you worthless nigger faggots.

America is an embarrassment close to China. A corrupt, lawless shithole lead by insane zionist theocrats on one hand and globalist neocommie freaks on the other. What a disaster. I fail to understand how anyone could favor America instead of China.
bitchute.com/video/w5_yUpIhxqk/

Attached: Modern America.webm (720x1280, 2.9M)

i am a hk american so non white and i think it would be the apocolypse if china led the world

>china not corrupt
lmao youre so stupid