>Yemen Sep 4
imgur.com/a/VdZSkmn
>Afghanistan Sep 4
imgur.com/a/hRGebuw
>Libya Sep 3
imgur.com/a/tvPBpEX

Devs Sep 20
>Israeli reconnaissance planes overflew the Naqoura area in southern Lebanon
>Lebanese Minister of Defense: 2 UAVs have been seized after several were flying in airspace over Lebanon
>SAA forces target Al Kabana axis in Lattakia northern countryside with heavy artillery, in conjunction with the reconnaissance flights over the region
>SAA forces target with artillery shells Tarmla town and abandoned battalion in Idlib countryside
>Iraqi Foreign Ministry: We will not join any international force to protect the Gulf waterways and reject Israeli participation in it
>Pentagon: States of the region must stop the Iranian threat
>Houthis say that "escalation" north to Hodeidah (coalition airstrikes overnight) undermines Swedish agreements
>Airstrikes by the LNA on the Janzour and 17 Kobri areas in Tripoli as well as Bir Allaq
>Saudi Arabian and American officials continue to issue claims of denial concerning Yemeni bombing of Abqaiq and Khumais

Prev

Attached: b0626700000a.jpg (706x899, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gzeromedia.com/what-were-watching-hong-kong-apps-russia-ukraine-prisoner-swap-brexit-by-the-letter-2640279399.amp.html
rt.com/news/469396-syrian-fake-volleyball-team/
africanglobe.net/headlines/west-papua-full-revoltindonesia-deploys-army/
tass.com/world/1079413
reddit.com/r/anime/comments/d674w3/un_officially_banned_the_content_of_minors_in/
tass.com/world/1079445
m.dw.com/en/migrants-posing-as-volleyball-players-arrested-in-greece/a-50541985
tass.com/world/1079381
tass.com/world/1079379
youtube.com/watch?v=By16w7LaB4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Comfy

thanks for bread

thanking you kindly
>b4 beaheading-beheading for embedding
head rocks side-to-side hindi style

>sl*Voids
what went wrong?

Attached: WestSlavs_EastSlavs_SouthSlavs_2019.jpg (1080x2289, 1.21M)

Attached: 1416074072470.jpg (788x591, 198K)

if deserves beheading, what about?

>i'm told chink politics is theater, all the exciting stuff happens in bureaucracy or behind closed doors, so no one really gets to see the happenings
So it's pretended to be united, much better than the open mess and closed mess that is the USA.
>they're not pushing mandarin because they want to kill off all the other languages, they're doing it out of necessity
the CCP is sponsoring preservation of dialects and literally everyone who's in a functional family there speak their provincial dialect because that's how they communicate with their grandparents
Ethnic minorites are exotic zoo animals in China, like in Vietnam, they are genociding cantonese because they fear possible insurrection of southern chinese nationalism.
>everyone does this, but chink loans don't have ideology attached except the mandatory 'don't recognize taiwan as independent' clause
its all just business and that's the way it really should be
I don't remember normal business means taking control of foreign port because the host country cannot pay, it screams of the British in the 17-18th century.
>doesn't really work
It works enough so that you don't see the national press calling Xi a poopoo head like they are doing with Trump.
>they do fear bad PR, they're just absolute shite at avoiding it
Nah, they don't, the chinks don't buckle at bad PR, they continue with their plan regardless with just subdued methods.
>these i agree with wholeheartedly and i think every nation on earth should follow their example
Agreed. China just follows what worked for the european powers and Japan.

Thousands of activists gathered outside the US embassy Sunday to ask for American help to "liberate" their city,

gzeromedia.com/what-were-watching-hong-kong-apps-russia-ukraine-prisoner-swap-brexit-by-the-letter-2640279399.amp.html

Attached: 297157E6-9DFB-4227-A57C-002C08CC1BF4.jpg (300x207, 18K)

Kinda old news, no?

Anglos and Jews, bad news!

Isn't Cantonese just House-Nigger speak?

Nigger wot?

It's like saying Serbian is house turk speak.

for embedding
the punishment is beheading-beheading
for embeddiing
the punishment is double beheading-beheading

>Ethnic minorites are exotic zoo animals in China
what do you even consider an 'ethnic minority'?
it surely can't be the cantonese, last time i checked they were the largest population in china and their dialect is the most spoken one after mandarin
>genociding cantonese
seriously what the fuck are you on about?

>taking control of foreign port because the host country
i don't think there's any other example other than that sri lankan port
and i'm pretty sure the chinks won't want a repeat of that, the port in question is a liability and the negative pr just isn't worth it

>It works enough so that you don't see the national press calling Xi a poopoo head
the national press is not what people read for the most part
only working people care about it
the younger generation has their own news sources and xi is shat on constantly
that said xi might be a joke, but chinks generally think he's the right man for the job in the face of an aggressive west world

>Nah, they don't, the chinks don't buckle at bad PR
after the pr fallout from the port incident every single BRI project was re-evaluated for datelines and costs, all of them to the benefit of the loaning country
go look it up, the chinks gave everyone rebates and massive discounts
that said they're not idiots: they don't care about pr when it comes to things important to them

>what do you even consider an 'ethnic minority'?
The Hui, the tibetan, even the cantonese.
>it surely can't be the cantonese, last time i checked they were the largest population in china and their dialect is the most spoken one after mandarin
Cantonese are swiftly being wiped out of China, with the most speakers being in HK and expats.
>seriously what the fuck are you on about?
Promotion of mandarin in TV, radio, even in education even in Guangdong.
>and i'm pretty sure the chinks won't want a repeat of that, the port in question is a liability and the negative pr just isn't worth it
Oh yeah, we will see then.
>the national press is not what people read for the most part
As said, it's NOT as bad as the american national press.
>that said xi might be a joke, but chinks generally think he's the right man for the job in the face of an aggressive west world
I have no opinion on Xi myself, he's just a face of the party.
>after the pr fallout from the port incident every single BRI project was re-evaluated for datelines and costs, all of them to the benefit of the loaning country, go look it up, the chinks gave everyone rebates and massive discounts
I thought BRI itself is already sold with massive discounts in the first place?
>that said they're not idiots: they don't care about pr when it comes to things important to them
Yeah, this is what the West and most countries in the world lack.

Why isn’t Assad making anymore advances and when can we expect more territorial changes?

>In 2015, Russian prosecutors confiscated books from a Jewish school affiliated with the Chabad Hasidic movement in Yekaterinburg following complaints that its students were being taught to hate non-Jews

Attached: 7ti51bGPb8cg3EAFmEmXt2EdpjfVsJ9T[1].jpg (499x308, 60K)

>The Hui, the tibetan, even the cantonese.
a bit of a tangent: i don't exactly like what they did in tibet but i get that it was out of necessity - a large part of their water security comes from their control of tibet
but in exchange the tibetians are left mostly to their own designs, given massive benefits and subsidies, exempted from stuff like the one-child policy, etc.
the same goes for the hui, uyghurs, and pretty much any minority that isn't already fucking rich - like the shanghainese for example
in fact there's a lot of discontent from your average chink about how much easier minorities have it

also the cantonese people represent that largest population in china; they are by definition a majority

>I thought BRI itself is already sold with massive discounts in the first place?
not really, chink infra is just very competitively priced, not discounted
i heard a lot of BRI projects were done under misguided goals by their local governments
this didn't matter to the chinks before - they like to operate under 'your country, your responsibility' - but seeing how they were blamed for what happened in sri lanka the chinks decided they needed to step in and oversee things more
keep in mind BRI isn't a CCP controlled effort; most of it is private chink companies making deals under the BRI project without much oversight from the chink gov
sri lanka changed a lot of that

>12

You'll survive white man

>the same goes for the hui, uyghurs, and pretty much any minority that isn't already fucking rich - like the shanghainese for example
Besides the point, either ways, they make such a small population compared to the population and they are unlike the minority-majority that is the spics in the US.
>also the cantonese people represent that largest population in china; they are by definition a majority
This is the misconception of the "han" classification, truthfully, I have a lot of doubt that northern chinks are actually han.
>keep in mind BRI isn't a CCP controlled effort; most of it is private chink companies making deals under the BRI project without much oversight from the chink gov
sri lanka changed a lot of that
Oh please, you know full well all the big chink private companies have ties to the government, everyone's connected, somebody son or uncle.

>Why isn’t Assad making anymore advances and when can we expect more territorial changes?
How would anybody know? They made some deal at Astana a week ago, but nobody knows what it is. Assad also has to deal with the sunnis rioting and kurds fraternizing with the amerifats. Plus an international embargo, a war torn country, cities leveled to the ground... he has a lot on his plate.

He's coming up with the turks next.

He needs russian permission for that, contrary to popular opinion, Russia doesn't mess with the turks.

>This is the misconception of the "han" classification, truthfully, I have a lot of doubt that northern chinks are actually han.
i don't really know much about that, i always thought han just meant their collective culture

>Oh please, you know full well all the big chink private companies have ties to the government, everyone's connected, somebody son or uncle.
official CCP involvement makes a huge difference, chinks don't fuck around when big brother is watching

also this matters a lot less than you think, in fact it is sometimes a liability to be family of a high ranking party member
i have a friend whose father is pretty high up in the PLAN, does import export businesses around the world
all of his businesses, cash flows, outward remittance are heavily scrutinzed by the party and he's been pulled in multiple times to explain discrepancies in accounting
this sort of attention is never given to businesses of his size - it is 'vip treatment', in his own words

>i don't really know much about that, i always thought han just meant their collective culture
OK, han is not a culture, it is a people.
>official CCP involvement makes a huge difference, chinks don't fuck around when big brother is watching
Oh please, please, please, my naive friend. All of their actions are within the party's scope, any mistakes are dealt with, silently.

I'm familiar with how an old school communist party works, except China one is more efficient than the vietnamese one.

>Poland to Czecho/slovakia: Remember time when I signed pact with Hitler to partition you? Good times.
>Ukraine to Russia: You gave me everything I have now but this is not enough. You must give me more MORE MOAR!!!
It's all about propaganda, not people. Well, treacherous elites help as well.

Now say "Ukraina eta kruto"

This

There's some genuine ukrainian vs russian hate, russians just can't leave ukrainian alone.

based ruskys

Reminder: fuck Indonesia

Attached: Screenshot_20190924-001112~2.png (716x461, 570K)

you seem to think the CCP is this all powerful, all controlling organization that no one escapes from
sorry but that's not even remotely close - they're as incompetent as you'd expect from a massive governmental body

also if you don't believe me about BRI, go look up the corruption cases associated with the initiative
i've been told there's a whole slew of chink millionaires getting sweaty due to the CCP shining a light on their activities.. gonna be a lot of disappearances over the next few months

Cute

Were it confirmed if Al-douri is dead or alive?

>sorry but that's not even remotely close - they're as incompetent as you'd expect from a massive governmental body
I know they are more competent than the Vietnamese communist party.
>i've been told there's a whole slew of chink millionaires getting sweaty due to the CCP shining a light on their activities.. gonna be a lot of disappearances over the next few months
Meh, tigers cut off the foxes, while the wolves remain, same thing in Vietnam.

It's all public appearance.

>Russians to Government: Can we please leave Ukraine alone already? We tired of hearing about Ukraine 24/7 for past 5 years. Let's focus on Russia?
>Government: No. For the next few days we will discuss random shelling by Ukraine which probably (we really hope so) killed somebody and irrelevant Ukrainian official said something we think you must know about.
Last part about treacherous elites cover this part.

At least we have a true sense-talker and not a Putin dicksucker 24/7 like on RT.

The shit I hear about ukrainian and baltic supersoldiers who will invade Russia and genocide all russians...

Focusing on ukraine is focusing on Russia. They must be severely punished for killing Russians.

Pretty sure more ukrainians were killed during the conflict than russians.

And russians literally invade them.

>it replied to me spewing some propaganda nonsense
As expected.

Attached: qk48qgxUjm0.jpg (757x450, 103K)

Ukraine was created by Bolshevik terrorists who later got executed by based Stalin for their stupidity
The Ukraine is an integral part of Great Rus, Kiev is the mother of Russian cities, long live DNR and LNR

Attached: 00-pavel-sokolov-skalia-the-mother-of-all-russian-cities-kiev-is-free-19431[1].jpg (600x1080, 328K)

Based&redpilled

Attached: 1448036500_c0-1433172559-e1447933823488-donbass.jpg (680x928, 199K)

>ukraine doesn't have a culture

uhm actually sweetie

Attached: file.png (768x501, 774K)

>tfw you will never be a poor conscripted Russian lad from Siberia who gets his head crushed by the notorious Amazonian White Thighs Baltic qt super assassins

>dracarys!

I don't mind them being punished, nobody does. It's just that we tired of hearing about Ukraine this, Ukraine that. If out government could just shut up but continue doing what they are doing (at this point it doesn't even matter what they want to do) it would be so much better.

Attached: aleppo 6.12.2016.jpg (960x540, 138K)

why have a picture of medvedev? is he syrian?

So Kenya is now on the big league
>100k barrels a day
>No pipeline so it's driven to the port
>Chinese Chem China won the contract

One problem tho, details of the contract is being kept secret. What does this mean? Is that normal?

Attached: Screenshot_20190924-005645~2.png (667x752, 301K)

>when your whole identity revolves around a fascist dictatorship
kinda reminds me of someone... hmmm...

Also every influential """Ukrainian""" before "korenizaciya" did it's thing in USSR saw themselves as Russians or part of the Rus. It's only recently that hohols started to embarrass themselves so much that Russians want to separate from them.

My black brothas

>culture

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

Attached: file.png (1000x541, 718K)

Attached: file.png (1024x699, 930K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190924-012038~2.png (697x407, 423K)

I WANT REFREID BEANS

Attached: 1497297582017.jpg (347x347, 19K)

So what's really going down in Sudan? Is it gonna be good ól military rule with a toothless civilian mask? Let's not forget that the of the TMC is literally a military war criminal who did the darfur genocide.

Attached: Screenshot_20190924-011219~2.png (713x671, 388K)

*leader of TMC

when was he supposed to have died?

Busted! Syrian refugees try to sneak past airport guards by masquerading as Ukrainian volleyball team

Greek police have caught a group of migrants from Syria attempting to fool migration control by posing as a volleyball team from Ukraine.

Ten Syrian refugees were arrested at Athens International Airport over the weekend, police said. In an attempt to fool migration control, they all dressed in identical uniforms, brought a number of similar sports bags, and two volleyball balls.

They also had Ukrainian passports, which were listed as stolen or lost. The Syrians planned on flying to Zurich, Switzerland. From there they wanted to travel to a European Union country but police did not reveal which one.

Despite the elaborate disguise, they were intercepted and detained. The men, aged 20 to 25, are now waiting to be brought to the attorney general’s office.

rt.com/news/469396-syrian-fake-volleyball-team/

those folk are not black like you. the fact that they are black is actually incidental.

CSI Iraq

>"Catalan separatists held on suspicion of planning violent acts with explosives"
>"Nine alleged members of the CDR protest group have been arrested ahead of the anniversary of the illegal independence referendum of October 1, 2017"
>"One of the suspects was in possession of floor plans of several public buildings, judicial sources have confirmed. Inside a home in Sabadell, officers found sulfuric acid, paraffin, aluminium powder, paint stripper and gasoline, as well as notes on how to use these ingredients to make bombs. There were also notes on the chemical components of Goma-2, a powerful industrial explosive that was regularly used by ETA in the 1980s and 1990s."
The other, more tiresome, /sg/ when

Yeah right look at them pure subsaharans

nope. they may 'look like' but many features are incidental and share no necessary relationship. e.g. wide cheekbones is common in different people of the far north, who have only an ancient genetic relationship. It's an adaption to cold that happens via selection pressures independently.
Same with things like skin colour. In the history of humans skin colour is one of the things that has changed most often. again - independently within populations.

Wait does that mean Black people can get BLACKED?

depends on what 'black' means. there is 'political black' - which means anyone who is not white - including chinks and indians and anyone else who can claim at least a touch of the tar brush
'socio-economic black' - a person of any race culturally and socio economically indistinguishable from the larger black demographic.
'actually black' - a person of african sub-saharan origin, particularly including people of bantu origin and excluding largly somalians, some but not all ethiopians, eritireans and sudanese people and the khoisan.
the people in the picture are papuans of some sort. they come from somewhere in indonesia. plenty denosovan ancestry, highest in the world i think, which typically no black africans do not have. A unique enough feature to draw a line between the two.
if u can pick which definition of black to work with we can get an answer to your question.

/bfg - when?

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-09-23 19-41-16.png (846x887, 155K)

Attached: how_a_lot_of_sg_seems_to_feel.png (1094x470, 430K)

africanglobe.net/headlines/west-papua-full-revoltindonesia-deploys-army/

Attached: Screenshot_20190924-020211~2.png (716x843, 307K)

we team Gre(a)ta right?

Attached: 1558976565202.jpg (820x566, 134K)

Alemania...

Finally they turned on the heating. I don’t know how about Europeans, but for Russia, 17-18 C in the room is cold, I’m used to having 23-25 C in my house even in winter.

Attached: 1421284512542.jpg (429x410, 35K)

tass.com/world/1079413
>UN, September 23. /TASS/. United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres has announced the creation of a Syrian Constitutional Committee on Monday and also thanked Russia, Turkey and Iran for the work they’ve done to achieve that. "I am pleased to announce the agreement of the Government of the Syrian Arab Republic and the Syrian Negotiations Commission for a credible, balanced and inclusive Constitutional Committee that will be facilitated by the United Nations in Geneva. I welcome the progress made by the Government and the opposition. My Special Envoy facilitated the agreement in accordance with Security Council resolution 2254 and will convene the Constitutional Committee in the coming weeks," he told reporters.

of course, we are on the right side of history user

Attached: dsa.webm (720x720, 2.86M)

With global warming you won’t need heat soon

Socotra's region flag

Attached: socotra.png (375x250, 17K)

This is war. We should do something.
reddit.com/r/anime/comments/d674w3/un_officially_banned_the_content_of_minors_in/

Attached: 15647060750204.jpg (1500x1059, 615K)

tass.com/world/1079445
>BUENOS AIRES, September 23. /TASS/. Uruguay will withdraw from the Inter-American Treaty of Reciprocal Assistance (commonly known as the Rio Treaty) if its signatories approve military action against Venezuela, Uruguayan Foreign Minister Rodolfo Nin Novoa stated in an interview with La Republica daily published on Monday. "We will oppose this mechanism, at least in its most radical form, as it would be considered direct intervention in the Venezuelan conflict," the minister said. "If the vote end ends in the expected result, we will denounce it and withdraw from the treaty," Nin Novoa said. He added that the Rio Treaty must not apply when "a group of states decides to invade another country that is not waging war."

The absolute state of hohols.

Attached: 15692078276690.png (340x533, 99K)

Kek

m.dw.com/en/migrants-posing-as-volleyball-players-arrested-in-greece/a-50541985

> Greek police said the Syrian nationals had hoped to travel to Switzerland with illegally obtained Ukrainian passports. Migrants carrying fake documents are often stopped at Greek airports.

So most people won't see difference between Arab and hohol.

Attached: 15191232630380.jpg (489x691, 39K)

tass.com/world/1079381
>CHISINAU, September 23. /TASS/. The majority of Moldovan citizens is against the country's accession to NATO, a poll held by Moldova's Association of Sociologists and Demographers informs. "45.8% of those polled are against joining the alliance, while 23% support it. 13.2% noted that they would not take part in a referendum on this issue, 13.6% were undecided. The other 4.3% do not know what NATO is and were unable to answer the question," the poll results stated.

comfy as fuck

Attached: SOCOTRA.png (1200x800, 1.91M)

I was there once and can confirm, the indo government treats the indigenous population like shit. Godspeed and good luck to the Papuas.

four more years.

Not relevant
Montenegro and Macedonia joined NATO without a single vote getting cast

Zaidi Kingdom of Yemen also had a Dragonsblood on its crest, which is just about demographically equal to current Houthi occupation.

Attached: file.png (221x228, 37K)

>thanked Russia, Turkey and Iran for the work they’ve done to achieve that
this is a huge win especially for Russia as the main force of positive and prudent diplomacy. US looks really like a spoiled child now.

Based Uruguayans.

/ig/ would be interesting. I don't know much about the region, but I'll take you at your word that that the Papuas are oppressed - I wouldn't be surprised considering all the different ethnicities the central government has to juggle.

tass.com/world/1079379
>MOSCOW, September 23. /TASS/. Venezuela views Russia as its most important partner in military-technical, energy and trade cooperation, the Latin American country’s President Nicolas Maduro said in an interview with Rossiya-24 TV channel on Monday.

niggas cant afford bread rofl what alliance

youtube.com/watch?v=By16w7LaB4E
>The Speaker of the Syrian Parliament Hammoudeh Sabbagh welcomed a delegation of Italian MPs led by Senator Paolo Romani to Damascus on Sunday, during which they reportedly discussed the latest developments in the country. The Italian delegation also reportedly met with Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad.

>alliance
>putin pls halp
Russia's 'alliances" are one sided so Russia could still have some influence on some shitholes around the world

then why did putin feed this starving turkish child

Attached: file.png (1000x541, 760K)

So are everyone else's

only russian influence here is bunch of whores working for 100$
free ice cream whow ouldn't take it shut the fuck up incel

It's 4d Mnogohodovka

Attached: WorldDomination.png (1100x1467, 1.24M)

Doesn't matter if its mid east or Africa or Asia. These shitheads are all the same.

Attached: Screenshot_20190924-025254~2.png (713x722, 404K)