Bill Weld calls Trump a traitor who deserves the death penalty. These people are nuts

twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1176143440767266820
mediaite.com/news/trump-challenger-bill-weld-on-ukraine-call-that-is-treason-and-the-punishment-for-treason-is-death/
archive.fo/WqM9I
>Former Massachusetts governor and 2020 Republican challenger Bill Weld said on MSNBC’s Morning Joe on Monday that the only penalty for what he says President Trump is guilty of is death. And the MSNBC hosts were fine with that.

>In a single segment, Weld visited the topic of the death penalty for Trump, and those two instances are joined in the clip above. First he brought it up himself without being prompted. The precipitating issue is the phone call to the President of Ukraine about investigating Joe Biden‘s son, Hunter Biden.

>“Talk about pressuring a foreign country to interfere with and control a U.S. election, it couldn’t be clearer. And that’s not just undermining democratic institutions, that is treason. It’s treason, pure and simple. And the penalty for treason under the U.S. code is death. That’s the only penalty,” said Weld. “The penalty under the Constitution is removal from office and that might look like a pretty good alternative to the president if he can work out a plea deal.”

>After being pressed a few moments later by MSNBC political analyst Elise Jordan, Weld doubled down.

>“You said that Donald Trump has committed treason and the penalty for treason under American law is death,” said Jordan. She then checked to find out whether he’d sorted out the details on putting the President to death and whether he saw this execution proceeding. “Do you — what’s the legal framework here? Have you looked into this? What — how do you see this proceeding?”

Attached: file.png (1210x1228, 873K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Heights
forbes.com/sites/realspin/2011/09/28/fast-and-furious-just-might-be-president-obamas-watergate/#3b8854d0752a
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2013/08/29/fact-sheet-new-executive-actions-reduce-gun-violence
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/1/obama-vandalized-fourth-amendment/
nytimes.com/2013/05/14/us/phone-records-of-journalists-of-the-associated-press-seized-by-us.html
npr.org/2013/06/18/191715681/why-the-fisa-court-is-not-what-it-used-to-be
commondreams.org/views/2018/09/17/revealed-justice-depts-secret-rules-targeting-journalists-fisa-court-orders
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>“Well, the legal framework is under the U.S. criminal code. The only penalty for treason is death. It spelled out in the statute. Under the Constitution, as you know, grounds for removal from office, impeachment, and removal from any federal office, are treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors,” said Weld. “We don’t have to worry about bribery anymore, although I think he’s committed that, we don’t have to worry about other high crimes and misdemeanors, although I think he committed many. He’s such a lawless man.”

>“We’ve got treason. And we don’t have to gribble (sic) around the court. We can go right for the hoop,” he continued. “It’s well past time for this guy, in my opinion, to be carted off to save us all. He’s daring us all to let him be totally lawless.”

>Weld added that “now the path is clear,” in case there remained any doubt about his meaning. “It’s a whole new level, and we have to count noses among the Republicans in the Senate.”

I wonder if Bill Weld is ready to be shot in the Civil War he is proposing to start.

who?

>I wonder if Bill Weld is ready to be shot in the Civil War he is proposing to start.
Deep state is losing so badly that's what they want most right now. A war where the people of this country fight each other while they escape. They have the resources to maintain themselves if unrest were to break up.

Teflon Don really knows how to bring out the worst in people

So it's treason then. Why would anyone defend this traitor?

Attached: 1550141420513.jpg (634x423, 42K)

>neocohen boomers

Attached: der_boomer_.jpg (384x549, 60K)

Attached: hefe.jpg (779x613, 115K)

lol you larping queer

It's treason for a President to look into possible crimes committed by Americans????

It's literally not treason, even if it happened as described, but that's probably a load of crap.

When will people stop falling for the "sources said" bait?

they're paid to

it is when you put a gun to their head to do it

They're walking right into it.

>Former Massachusetts governor and 2020 Republican challenger Bill Weld said on MSNBC’s Morning Joe on Monday that the only penalty for what he says President Trump is guilty of is death.

What is Weld hiding?

Attached: 2019-09-23_10-48-26.png (398x272, 37K)

what are you describing exactly? I love how you morons create these fantasies based on what is literally nothing at this point. Are you the fabled source familiar with his way of thinking?

It's treason! (It isn't.)

It's gonna be funny when the transcripts come out and Ukraine is the one shitting on Biden.

Attached: 25fca420dc78d369b32f961bea451e51fb4ff4b3af78b4701862446e894c3748.jpg (600x550, 43K)

Yeah, this is really not going to age well for this guy

Mediaite.......I like those guys.

Attached: gettyimages-169419942.jpg (928x523, 96K)

These neocon boomers sure love talking big whenever it comes to Trump, but they cower and act civilized when it comes to child drag queens and antifa lmao.

Well thats the MAX sentence. The judge can issue whatever he wants.

"Accuse your opponent of what you are doing, to create confusion and to inculcate voters against evidence of your own guilt." Bill Weld resigned to protect Edwin Meese. He was Bill Clinton's Ambassador to Mexico. And he's married to the granddaughter of Teddy Roosevelt. Gotta keep it in the family.

These sorts of conservatives are afraid of two things: the downward spiral into the unknown forward, and the supposed backwardness of traditions. Basically old 70s hippies and progressives who are satisfied with the current hell they created.

Bill weld spends his day sucking nigger dick so I guess it's not a surprise.

The deep state is NOT losing. They are winning fantastically. Everyone is so bogged down with this D vs R bullshit that they are able to do everything they want with zero msm coverage.

We are still in AF
We are still in IQ
Zero people have been charged in spygate.
The end of FISA isnt even being discussed.
Google, FB, Amazon are keeping track of literally everything you do.
Obamacare is still in around.
Partiot Act is still around.

You are delusional.

imagine being such an incel that you'd go to war to defend a lecherous fat man who can't even spell. lmao you tards are beyond cucked.

>treason for looking into Biden's treason

>It's treason
That's not treason.
You want to see treason?

Attached: 171004-diane-feinstein-gun-legislation-se-143p_26bcae72453a1f5e9220debd77b32e67.fit-760w.jpg (760x519, 89K)

Yes! Murder death kill for talking to foreigners!

Attached: 1547303734248.png (1210x881, 1.01M)

>biden's treason
you retards live in a fantasy land.

he tried to bribe a foreign government to investigate his political opponents son.

And even without that, the financial system was seized in 1913 and control was tightened 1973. And who tells us what to think?

Attached: News.jpg (4500x4602, 3.34M)

Death to all diplomats! ENDLESS WAR!

Attached: 1539040270303.jpg (633x758, 481K)

Anyway, Fusion GPS is a good place to start on this.

Attached: Media:Clinton Collaborators.jpg (960x816, 170K)

Hmmmm, I wonder if Bill Weld was involved with Epstein? Hmmmmm?

Don't you actually have to admit guilt before you can be sentenced for treason in America?
Didn't some General dodge the bullet because he never admitted guilt?

Imagine not knowing that is almost impossible to
misspell words when using an iphone
Imagine not understanding that he is instructing his twitter monkey to make errors on purpose

lmao so the president of the united states is only pretending to be retarded? wow that instills such faith.

Listen Esther....get off this board before I come over there and rip you off

Fuckwits like you pay more attention to his twats..don't you?

DO IT. What are they waiting on? Charge Trump with treason and sentence Trump to be drown in kike semen which Trump will thoroughly enjoy

Attached: 1567218293533.jpg (1440x907, 125K)

go make a shitty meme or something, you're typing the same shit the other shill did.

Attached: comfynight.gif (480x360, 141K)

It would be great to see Trump executed for treason just to watch his obese opioid addicted base lose their shit in impotent rage.

Yet you're fine when they utilize foreign governments to investigate Trump? lol

Maybe a bit extreme from his part but truth be told this makes one wonder how much credit he got from the Russians in the past.

>"Muh Russians"
HAAHAHHAHAHHHA

You're a cowardly boomer lol. You're fuming whenever you hear anything related to Trump, but cower in silence when it comes to child drag queens and anti-white media.

it's funny, I feel the same way about most high ranking long term democrats and all major print and broadcast media executives (also for treason). what ever happened to hillary clinton's pay for play, uranium one, the logan act, etc.

Can someone catch me up on what this Ukraine issue is and why is it going to "impeach trump" and also i heard bidens name thrown around
I wake up to 8 news articles on this. None of them say what happened just "we got the orange man now!"

>3 posts of strawmanning bullshit
how much is Kushner paying you?

>I love Trump because I can't admit I'm wrong.
You're like a nigger mother who's defending her murdering son cuz "He a gud boy"

>these people are nuts
we've been hearing about "muh obama treason" for 10 years, with zero basis. trump deserves the rope.

people are making asses out of themselves based on another "sources said" story. They contest that the president cant pursue topics of conversation that are well-within the public realm because reasons, all of which are moronic. Now they're calling for treason charges (not even applicable in the least bit) and they dont even what was said in the conversation.

He'll just flee to Israel and live a comfy life like some exiled 3rd world dictator thrown out of office.

technically...

When did Trump eradicate the 4th amendment, arm the cartels with murder weapons to justify attacking the 2nd, and use FISA to punish people for exercising the 1st?

>when your challenger is clamoring for you to be put to death

this is gonna be a fucking wild ass ride of an election

this is an 18+ board user

>All conspiracy theories are true about Obama
>No conspiracy theories are true about Trump

It's like you're living proof of confirmation bias. The truth is probably somewhere in between.

>0 basis
0/10 bait post, here is your (You) troll

> It's treasonous to use diplomacy to investigate ACTUAL treason

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

Nice try, FBI.

Attached: repentnow.jpg (443x455, 27K)

It's just confirmation that the USA is now a 3rd world country. We haven't seen shit like this in a white country since the Weimar republic, and look how well that turned out.

oh let's not forget the outright extrajudicial murder of a US citizen via drone strike. So Obama also violated habeas corpus, and the 8th amendment, while he was at it

So basically trump called Ukraine and may have or have not said something and won't disclose what he said so it's impeachment??
If that's true it's fucking stupid but not so stupid that i can't believe it
Thanks user

they could simply initiate an investigation if there was evidence instead of chatting about it in secret with the leader of another country? seriously whatever happened to patriots

This thread is rife with shills.

But those things Obama did aren't conspiracy theories, they're historical fact. NSA, Fast and Furious, and the investigation into a political rival.
We still don't actually know anything about what Trump did, the media is just jerking off again. Even according to their own claims, there's a specific statute concerning what they're accusing him of doing and it only amounts to a fine or a prison term. It's just more hysteria.

Either way I don't think Weld was thinking about a formal "death penalty." They're trying to bait some retard into assassinating the president again.

will trump get prosecuted for the drone strikes under his watch? fair deal

Daily reminder that if the president declares you an enemy combatant, you have no constitutional rights. You can be tortured, killed, whatever.

This was true under Bush, Obama, and Trump

Attached: 190522124042-john-walker-lindh-exlarge-169[1].jpg (780x438, 27K)

You mean to tell me mutts can actually roundup all kikes and execute them for treason?
Maybe there is still a chance for that shithole of yours.

>and look how well that turned out.
Dont get my hopes up user.

Attached: 1559934233563.jpg (520x349, 82K)

flag checks out

Attached: shills.png (570x241, 95K)

this all withstanding, the data suggests America is in for a massive collapse

Attached: 1568676569692.png (480x479, 369K)

You are no german. You're a kike.

I wonder of he advocates this same treatment for those who conspired to put the Steele Dossier in play

Treason, by definition, is the act of allying yourself with an enemy country in order to undermine your own country.

Working with another country to gain power is not treason at all. There was no undermining, they were not the enemy.

Just like that recession

Its widely known he got loans from them. Its not that far fetched.
What do you think his main objective in the presidency is? To make money for himself and family ofc.

Attached: download.jpg (3500x2337, 1004K)

>Massachusetts
>Republican

Attached: 1538994502932.gif (280x250, 2.59M)

>NSA
Bush did the same, so its both sides
>Fast and Furious
That started as well under Bush, so again both sides
>Investigations under a political rival
Look at Nixon and his calls to Vietnam before he got elected.

In short, every fucking president is corrupt as fuck, well except Jimmy Carter, which is why everyone claimed him to be a pussy.

a bunch of kikes and subhumans. There are tons of left wing subhumn niggers here lately.

Israel has already named a piece of land Trump Heights so he might just build a few condos with what money he has remaining and play golf with his pal Bibi for the rest of his kike sock sucking life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Heights

Attached: 982384762834453453.jpg (2048x1434, 588K)

Those arent conspiracy theories, moron.
forbes.com/sites/realspin/2011/09/28/fast-and-furious-just-might-be-president-obamas-watergate/#3b8854d0752a
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2013/08/29/fact-sheet-new-executive-actions-reduce-gun-violence
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/1/obama-vandalized-fourth-amendment/
nytimes.com/2013/05/14/us/phone-records-of-journalists-of-the-associated-press-seized-by-us.html
npr.org/2013/06/18/191715681/why-the-fisa-court-is-not-what-it-used-to-be
commondreams.org/views/2018/09/17/revealed-justice-depts-secret-rules-targeting-journalists-fisa-court-orders

Ok. Put all Israel firsters to death. I'm fine with that.

Yeah didn't work out so well in 1945.

>everybody is a kike with IQ above 100, there I said it!

Attached: surething.png (397x292, 143K)

I'm ready for the bugaloo

Spinning trump memes where?

When did he execute a US citizen?
When did Trump, Clnton, or Bush execute a US citizen?

>is provided hard evidence, yet cant produce any for his own argument
>"b-both s-sides!"

Attached: IsraelTrump.jpg (1200x608, 92K)

You mean Zog fights back. No Way!

I'm not defending Obama, just saying he wasn't any better or worse than Reagan, Bush 41, Clinton or Bush 43.

>attacking an american citizen with the help of another country is perfectly fine
sure thing boomer

>A war where the people of this country fight each other while they escape.
if Trump starts promoting racial understanding better than they do they're done for

>The truth is probably somewhere in between.
>somewhere
>probably
So you're just guessing. Also this is such a cliche thing to say it's astounding you could actually post it with pride.

creating a dossier on an American citizen is an act of war, looking at you facebook

>Trump
No, but if someone crossed him you know he would
>Clinton
Was too worried about getting his dick sucked
>Bush
Honestly who knows, he was better at keeping his mouth shut about such things, but John Walker (American Taliban) was tortured and imprisoned.