HIGH SPEED RAILFAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 1546909932670.png (447x359, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymanna.blog/2019/07/01/beijings-new-airport-looks-like-a-giant-starfish/
datenna.com/2015/11/24/china-to-build-worlds-largest-particle-accelerator/
rt.com/business/469389-beijing-mega-airport-opening/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did you cut off what is in effect the most important part of the headline you retard

It's like Kelso found Jow Forums

So they just built a giant ass aurport? hope you don’t need to switch gates too far apart

I'm guessing it says "world's largest airport"

dailymanna.blog/2019/07/01/beijings-new-airport-looks-like-a-giant-starfish/
Ya'all need to learn how to image search.
Jow Forums be edgy dat way

Who's Kelso?

remember that europe and usa are directly financing chink expansion.

death to all politicians

Portugal gets it.

Blown out how? No one is against air travel where appropriate.

China also had the world largest HSR network, retard

that's the new one tho

they expect it to handle 45 million tourists by 2025 and 100 million by 2040

Damn straight. We've been unwittingly subsidizing these greedy careless bastards for decades.

Based and crackpilled

>prepares to open worlds
datenna.com/2015/11/24/china-to-build-worlds-largest-particle-accelerator/

This thread was made by a Jew, fren. They seek to instigate conflict even with the most ridiculous shit.

So they have both an extensive high speed rail network and the biggest airport.

>meanwhile at heathrow runway 3

rt.com/business/469389-beijing-mega-airport-opening/

Which given time will extend all the way to europe.

World's largest gulag.

Seems like a waste of money to build HSR between Western China and Eastern Europe. India is inaccessible due to the Himalayas, the -stans are hardly populated, and an Iranian route also requires going through mountain ranges.

Only hope is for global warming leading to an exploding Russian population, then it'll be worthwhile.

a nigger

>COME AND GET ME POORTUGAL

Attached: 1534698051023.gif (200x200, 55K)

Those two are not mutually exclusive tho. This airport actually combines the two, high-speed rail literally runs through this airport.

Pretty sure there isnt a scenario where Russia's population can explode that doesn't involve a nuclear incident.

WORLDS LARGEST DOG MEAT FACTORY

Except, you know, global warming making the Russian tundra habitable

Fucking true. It's our globalist Jew business class. They may be U.S. citizens but they don't give two fucking shits about our country. There was a massive effort to transfer R&D to China in the 90s and now it's harming our entire workforce. Anyone who runs a business assets outside of the United States should be lined up against a wall and ventilated.

Attached: images (1).jpg (263x192, 6K)

fpbp fuck retards

That wont change Russian fertility. Unless it coincides with banning contraception and abortion of course.

I'm all out of hope, might as well join them

>being this new

Probably I'm too old to know which e-celeb you whipper-snappers are talking about.

yeah we'all need to do that, op's not a faggot at'all

go away zoomer newfag

I only know one Kelso, and he's about Trump's age.

It drives interest and forces Google image searches which then link 4pol to your alphabet account.
Get sophisticated you dumb niggers

Oh look, that cheeky faggot disappeared.
I bet he responds to this post though to remind me that he hasn't killed himself though :^)

It already extends to the border of kazhakstan.

To be clear it was a waste of money to build it that far but the political benefits are priceless.

Are they planning on using it for shipping? One wonders if it could wind up being beneficial for goods that can't wait to sit around on container ships, but yet more cost-effective than flying them around.