I'm starting to think a lot of you weeaboos unironically have dual loyalty to Japan

I'm starting to think a lot of you weeaboos unironically have dual loyalty to Japan.

If your country declared war against Japan would you defect from or dodge military service?

Attached: 1567825196228.png (638x797, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odV1T_2ZS20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only war I would fight in is a civil war.

fuck those slant eye dog eating insectoids. They got what they deserved with the nukes and will serve as our vassal (along with other conquered countries like germany) for thousands of years.

I would probably dodge tbqh senpai

I wouldn't never fight for this country and would be more than happy to betray it while everyone else is pushing sodomy and child molesting, ya know? Those good wholesome americuck values. But I don't care about Japan either way

>civil war.
We all know that another civil war in the US will NEVER happen or it already would have be now. Governments know this too. That's why they punk out their citizens to the degrees they do.

Japs are fine (tho somewhat degenerate), but I still prefer America (as an idea at least)
youtube.com/watch?v=odV1T_2ZS20

depends entirely on what we're fighting for, the fuckers try to nuke us I'll kill em all. If someone in nip land finally comes out about all the actual literal pedoshit going on and actually manages to cause a way to cull the fucks from our country? fuck no I'd help them out. that can be stated for nearly any country.

A lot of people here would dodge regardless of who the other country is.

The only Japanman cartoon I've ever liked was Dragonball. Outside of this I think Japanese culture is autistic.

>would you defect from or dodge military service?
And miss the boat on Jap war brides? Fat fucking chance.

Attached: WarBride2.jpg (610x569, 43K)

Imaging living in any of modern judeocracies and thinking they are worth your military service.

>American media: 200% kiked
>Japanese media: Can be based and redpilled with media such as Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Angel Cop, Attack on Titan, etc

WTF IS WRONG WITH HER FACE????

she's asian

I'm too old for a draft, and I'd support Japan, instead of lapdog UK fighting for USA's interests again

Attached: Sonno Joi.jpg (324x324, 33K)

Japs wouldn't stand a chance, there wouldn't be a draft.

>trad jap wedding
Not only a war bride, he fucking went native.

lmao, Japanese media is proof that you don't need kikes to get degeneracy.

Attached: 7509481875e2.gif (447x249, 3.99M)

Attached: 1562433233323.gif (500x370, 491K)

guilty as charged

sideways pussy got the troops actin strange

My wife is half Japanese so I have no choice but to have loyalty.

Attached: 5C2F2CF87FEA455D9244135DB9B29660.jpg (1135x654, 514K)

When japanese talk it sounds like firing of railguns

JAPS?
ISRAEL NEED ME
#MAGA #MIGA

Attached: c9f.png (500x470, 18K)

Any country that fears God, I will help them invade with no regrets.

I need more info; is the war justified? Who is the agressor? What is the casus beli? My country has been the bad guys in the last few wars and I supported them for none of it.

Attached: 1551139101807.jpg (896x1024, 180K)

I will fight in no wars for the EU.

Attached: 1569023754117.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Probably
Fuck this shopping mall shithole

Really depends on the reason. I'd rather be a Japanese citizen than an American citizen at this point. After spending just under a month there, I experienced no racism. The only people who treated me like shit are the shitskins who don't understand train etiquette.

Do you even read what you say. The only people that care about japan in the west are the veggie bros that live life n anime land as a cult. Meaning all they would accomplish of a war happened is reee about it but too afraid to go outside except nervously sign a package for their madoka figurine

>Asian women
No thanks

Attached: 8249872934231.jpg (750x1000, 430K)

Who has loyalty to their country?

You should have loyalty to your nation. Your nation is your race.

Attached: 1530402471339.png (440x704, 475K)

That is what weeaboo used to mean...

I would die for Japan, fuck my shithole country. Japan is not cucked and the west has much to learn from the Japanese.

Who are this picture?
Probably they aren't Japanese.

>If your country declared war against Japan would you defect from or dodge military service?
Yes.