National elections again on 10 of November

National elections again on 10 of November
>A new left wing party fork from Unidas Podemos a left wing party with over 15% of votes
publico.es/politica/mas-madrid-presentara-elecciones-errejon.html
>Liberal coalition with Right-center party try to go together in elections in order to get more useful votes under the name of España Suma
abc.es/espana/abci-espana-suma-estas-provincias-donde-mas-urgente-alianza-entre-pp-y-ciudadanos-201909020230_noticia.html
>Far Right party VOX seems to keep or not have a big lose of vots( 10%)

Attached: 1543867722312.jpg (500x664, 27K)

bump

Me da igual, yo solo quiero asar.

Attached: i-just-wanna-grill-for-gods-sake-does-anybody-else-43987389.png (500x645, 93K)

Why won't you vote VOX? Do you actually hate jews that much? Muslims and niggers are our real enemy.

Attached: 1568902532169.jpg (1148x1653, 292K)

Be honest
Is it ogre for Spain?

Attached: ea1225db4e5b1f42f445de71c80a6e5f-imagejpeg.jpg (399x384, 17K)

The left will win again, maybe they'll get less votes due to turnout dropping. But this country is cucked beyond salvation.

based and argiepilled

I will not vote with the hate but with the love for the jews.
>Pic unrelated

Attached: 1558880058438.gif (640x360, 3.99M)

>The left will win again
I hope this unironically, they will have the next crisis and as worse we will get, the more woke people will be
If Right wins, we well keep this slowly agonie for quite more

Yes, I cant take this shit anymore

Attached: 1500127164532.png (300x250, 20K)

I know Vox are jew plants, but are they boomer tier nationalists who don't want actual action or do they at least seem to have a pretty harsh stance that is somewhat fitting of Jow Forums?

Thats what the world needed. A new left wing party.

SAY BENIS IF YOU WANT A INVI FOR OUR DISCORD SERVER

we are fucked too.
they're going to try the same leftwing "solution" in your country too.

It is actually good to us because it will divide the left votes, as more partys less organization nothing new in the left

I'd say more of their voters are boomer tier or worse.
The leaders say they want to restrict immigration from Africa and muslims but not from spics because muh culture brothers

They still make leftists mad as hell, so it may be worth it

Elections will be repeated until PDR SNCHZ gets what he wants. And how is he doing this? By spending our money giving it to minorities and people who work for the govt.

Attached: lol.gif (480x268, 38K)

Lacking a better alternative, vote for them. But don't worship them or think that they are the solution, because they are simply a lesser evil.
Lots of people like praising parties or people, just because they're the best option. See Trump tards as an example.

When has it not been ogre for Spain?

Attached: barco_de_votos.jpg (560x280, 33K)

Yeah, I know. The problem is that most normies need to get excited in order to mobilize and vote. If they don't see enthusiasm and constant praising, they get demoralized. We live in a constant war of propaganda

I don't see why people vote anyway. It's just a race to the bottom for gibs. Western civilization will die.

>will die.
Implying it isn t died already

nobody knows what's going to happen, it could be right, it could be left or it could even be a fucked up situation where they have to go to elections again

Can you give me a quick rundown please ?
Why is your government so unstable right now ?

everybody with half a brain knows what will happen, left partes will win again and make a coalition somehow, letting more niggers intro our country.

Podemosfag here, very fucking dissapointed in PSOE and slightly in Podemos for the absolute state of the shitshow. Errejon is just the icing on the cake.

don't be so sure

I'm just here in order to verify that spaniards' english is still shit

Attached: 1568958361827m.jpg (1024x771, 77K)

hahah tfw communism never works & eats its own... go read history fag

Attached: 1568870060873.jpg (564x564, 63K)

PSOE and Podemos had a power struggle during the negotiations to form a government. It seems like PSOE thought they could get a better result in a new elections and force Podemos to meet their demands.

Wtf are you doing here? Will you vote for PIT or Errejón?

Because Soros, that's fucking why. We now have five parties instead of two, and since they're all f narcissists, no one wants to give up power. So the left won't sign pacts with the far left, and so on.

>Calling Iglesias PIT
>Got the commie

yeah, that's why US is trying to prevent the buttrape from communist china as we speak, fucking brainlets man...

>be falange
>civil war
>anarchists are as retarded as you d expect
>still, ask the help of that converso general hiding on an island
>he accepts to come and lead the armies
>ez win, you didnt really need him
>he backstabs you, even though you won the war for him
>turns spain in a catholic shitfest
>no one wanted that
>hands over spain to the commies after he s gone

so how did it pan out?

Attached: 1528480865394.jpg (680x413, 132K)

VOX, I fucking love Israel m8

Attached: 1562622444796.jpg (431x267, 54K)

>muuuh paper tiger

Just look at your average chinese for Christ's sake. They get kidnapped all around the world by their secret services for defecting their country, and now that 1984 population control system. For God's sake you communists are just another entire species

Not that well admittedly, afterwards people just became center left due to the inertia of the past dictatorship.

lol no shit

seriously why would a fascist ever trust a converso ? dont they know better?

yeah, but le superior system is getting buttfucked as we speak, comunism does indeed work, people is also getting suicided for badmouthing powerful people in the US, so yeah, keep prettending

Franco was never muslim, tf you're saying

no dellusion like communist dellusion. Go read Solzhenitsyn.

no but he s clearly racially jewish, in part at least

I mean the fucker looks like a mix between einstein and charlie chaplin, with a comically high pitched voice

FdeJJons

Attached: joseantonio.jpg (980x624, 195K)

hahahaa fuck you frenchie.

>comunism don't work
>b-but muh freedums
>hah ur not cultured enough
bruh you and you motorized goalpost, arguing like a literal jewish shill, stay classy

cope

Attached: why yes I am huwhite.jpg (1200x1200, 131K)

>just vote falange bruh

Attached: 1569255270802.jpg (293x301, 11K)

>jew plants
There are a couple of town majors that affiliated with VOX that alredy had disputes because a lot of information was hidden from them and some of their local lists were replaced with acquitances from the higher ranks of the party (people that were not from the town even).
And finally, the nail on the coffin, one of the majors was demanding to know why one of the higher ranks (who appears a lot on Tv) met with G. Soros hidding it from the other members of the party.

So yeah, they're the lesser of all evils. The only actual reason I want them to win is because the left has got extremely annoying lately and these guys have a pretty decent tax plan. They're 100% not gonna win or have enough votes to win the elections so they'll be forced to at least make it hard for the winning party to keep raising taxes or nobody will take them seriously next year.

There's a viable political alternative to all these parties though, but real alternatives are better not discussed here. Although I don't have much faith in it since people are so brainwash they only care about "teams" and not policies. Spain is a barrel full of crabs, I don't think that's changing anytime soon.

based and sayingtheobliviouspilled

Good luck guys. :’( I’m really fucking black pilled bad. Every since I watched the greatest story never told my life just feels meaningless.

Attached: 1387B5D0-5614-4190-8E2A-F1C1B6032FC7.jpg (487x485, 67K)

So Vox won't win shit again right? :(

Attached: 1556457079053.jpg (692x1024, 62K)

Vox will probably loose votes, but who really knows

>communist china
Oh no no no
>China
>Communist
You don't know what you're talking about, China has not been communist in decades.

the party that rules China right now, is it called communist party or capitalist party? Didn't think so, faget

>IT WASNT REAL GOMMUNISM

I mean communism has been tryed hundreds of times, you d think it would work once
do you have ANY example of what you would consider real communism?

Attached: 1562192859983.jpg (618x638, 58K)