Why do men allow this?

Why do men allow this?

Attached: ZomboDroid 23092019130530.jpg (1440x3143, 543K)

Here piggy piggy piggy

The guy is probably glad he gets to fuck men instead of this pig

>yet another celtic man jewed into degeneracy instead of passing on his glorious fireblood

I fucking weep. Fuck these skanks for leading our men astray.

Attached: RedHeadMasterRace.jpg (3000x3000, 2.56M)

tfw I haven't had sex in months and these freaks most likely get more sex than me

Jesus christ they are both hideous.

What the fuck is that shit in her face? Does she seriously still have acne at 23?

I'd rather volcel than fuck a pig

so "our" men ate weak as nd pathetic, so weak they can be led astray by dumb sluts?
kill yourself.
do it today.

Attached: 45745745745745.jpg (500x500, 62K)

This

One thing for sure is that they know how to type properly you filthy muttbred brünigger

he's wearing another man's sports jersey

He’s got that numale open mouth syndrome and she’s a fat slob. Their relationship won’t last

I don’t care what uggo’s do

Lots of women do now. Its makeup and birth control destroying their skin.

you're a confused little nerd lashing out bc i called you out on your pitiful, cucked mentality and that hurts

>Wh*te """"""men""""""

Attached: (you).jpg (224x225, 5K)

>Engineer
>Stuck in a cube
What

Is this the perfect response to the "it's men's fault" kikes?

I don't see what the problem is. Sure they are ugly but it is a dude and chick, looking for a chick to tag team. NOT A DAMN THING WRONG WITH THAT

BASED

I luv my nog sportsball jersey, don't you?

they think having a computer on a desk at work is the same as being an engineer

Attached: 1568793975256.png (766x950, 50K)

my grandmother is from aleppo in syria, and the northern part of syria is known across the middle east as one of the only places with natural red hair. aleppo is right on the border with turkey essentially, so maybe they have some of that original anatolian admixture

What do you expect from a 23 year old girl dating a 40 year old man? Of course she's messed up.

Freaks usually attract each other. I suppose it’s a bonus for him that she’s bi. But they are ugly people.

yeah that dude is fat as fuck
because that guy just can't play the game, like most of Jow Forums for that matter

Attached: 123546346.jpg (750x1334, 358K)

I knew a swinger couple and they were a fair bit uglier than these two.

because they are thirsty and pathetic. Of course the woman is trash but the guys putting up with this sort of stuff are really the ones to blame.

It's astounding how many of these cucks look irish

>basedface
A-user... I

Birth control increases female hormones thus reducing acne, so in this case is most likely due to nigger bukkakes

Probably a programmer

>allow
he is just a spineless faggot with shit tier self steem he was forced into this sthi because doesnt have the balls to drop that whore

Degeneracy. Western society is doomed, thanks progressivism

My gf told me no more sex till marriage after we have had it a few times. I told her no and that Ill break up with her. She apologized and said she doesnt know what she was thinking. Im no chad but Im not going to be walked over either. How do these men let women control them like this?

>”men”
Real men don’t do this shit

Her skin is nasty. What autoimmune disorder causes that? Is it prions from mad cow beef?

No just shit genes. But yeah user is retarded saying BC causes acne rofl. Anyway as a 4/10 ginger 27 years past his prime he's probably thrilled to have her even if she has to share. Welcome to the western dating market

>because that guy just can't play the game, like most of Jow Forums for that matter
^this

Differences in SMV. This is why all these "wait for marriage" "no blowjobs" girls will become different people around good looking Chads and celebrities

>bi-curious
>looking for straight men

This bitch isn't bi, she's just a whore who tricked her tiny dicked husband to be a cuck.

It's fun

I get tons of pussy because my wife and I swing

We have a tinder and hinge profile similar to op's pic but we are better looking by far

Its the ugly ones that are into that shit and let me tell you she will regret it.

>Be good looking on tinder
>Game
lol

that's like a level 50 character telling someone who rolled 1/10 on charisma when he made his guy that he sucks and needs to git good

>its the ugly ones who are into that shit
*scoffs*

>Patriots fan
Checks out

glad someone gets it
this is the most autistic post I've seen to day

You belong in a concentration camp.

What "game"? What I'd you don't want to play?

Why? For having sex with consenting adults? Maybe you should focus on actual issues

>What I'd you don't want to play?
Then don't complain when you die alone.

Get gassed

like the she says, they're stuck in the cube most of the time!

Attached: Kaaba_Masjid_Haraam_Makkah.jpg (1500x1500, 2.06M)

thats quite a few red flags, marriage is great if you intend to have kids with the person... But if you can't see it happening, if theres red flags do not marry and have kids with that girl.

If shes withholding sex for marriage then you can only imagine the drought once marriage actually hits.

Dont worry I do

Attached: 1568814868133.jpg (970x545, 65K)

I agree with him. You are repulsive and exectly what is wrong with this immoral society. I wouldn't gas you though. I would crucify you

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 15K)

>chasing roasties on a hookup app
>committed relationship that will last until old age
pick one

How is this a concern for you? I am married and there are three cashiers I could easily fuck from different stores if I wanted to. I don't even know them. Why are you such a pussy user? I'm not even chad.

I'll never understand this fucking shit, Gas to all the degenerates. I'm sick and tired of this clown world, guys.

Why is it autistic? because no one here has ever played vidya? retard
and unlike modern RPG games you can't increase your stats by working hard cause your genes decided them already

Attached: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (480x325, 21K)

Why

I'm just asking why, I'm being serious

>you ladies are looking good tonight

Oddly enough my state has no common law. Im building on my family owned property with my older brother his wife and my parents. Itll be in parents name, I told her I dont believe in state marriage and Ill get church married without a certificate. She says she accepts and she told me she knows society is about to collapse anyway so she sees being with me as the safer option. With all that said, you might be right Im being very cautious with her right now.

This

Dignity > sex with a used up slampig

I know people that are married with kids from tinder. It's not just a hookup ap, it just allows women to screen for the most important characteristic (looks and height) so they don't waste their time

Kek

Degenerate

I agree with the others. Gas yourself and your cucked genes, fag

THIS YOU DEGENERATE SLOB

>be me
>be on tinder like a degenerate
>older milf messages me
>we hit it off and she tells me to come over
>before we make plans, she tells me that she's married
>ask her if her and her husband are swingers
>tells me that her husband just likes to watch
>randomly starts sending me pics of her getting spit roasted by black guys
>ghost her ass

even older women are fucked these days, brehs.

Gas yourself you filthy fucking degenerate. In other words , grow up - and realize life isn't about what orifice you can stick your dick in.

Vile

The guys a secret fag.

Attached: 43D9AF35-9887-4809-AF5C-329B908589B0.jpg (208x242, 16K)

why is it only incels that talk this way. It would be much more meaningful to hear it from someone who doesn't have sex by choice (like a Chad), not circumstances

Attached: A813B637-BECD-4461-940E-85D042396E69.png (740x733, 845K)

Attached: DEA01B95-25B0-42F7-9101-948D9DBC7848.jpg (667x1024, 117K)

This.

Maybe if you met up with her got agressive and talking about killing people he'd no longer be OK with it?
Would this be a good deed?

I am sexually active nigger, just with one person who i care about and see myself spending the rest of my life with. Masquerading FWB situations as anything more than just that is dishonest and doomed to fail.

no self-respect
complete absence of god/morals - pick one
30+ years of non-stop "sex positivity" and feminisation pushed on young boys to the point they're basically netflix binging women
a pathetic and desperate need in men today to be in a relationship at all times, even if it means putting up with this kind of shit
that roastie must have flaps like dumbo's ears but he'd rather hold her down in a strong wind like some kind of flesh-parachute than take a few months to hit the gym and start again

People who can have sex , have sex . Because sex is fun and a healthy par of life . People who want sex , and can’t have sex will make it everyone else’s problem

that thing is not white

That has nothing to do with anything. Funny enough the only non receptive chick I have chatted up at the stores I go to a lot is also the ugliest. Seriously dude if you aren't a quasimodo looking ghoul just buy bullshit from convenience stores or go to the same checkout bitch and hit on her if you need to get laid. After you become a "regular" ask for her number if she says fuck off try again with someone else. This is just the particular example I lead off with. There are other options but for instance I wouldnt consider fucking a coworker unless it was some bullshit transitory gig like a kitchen

What is so wrong about it?

What you incels, and most people dont understand is that sex doesnt necessarily have to equal romance

Our lifestyle hasnt impacted our life in any negative way whatsoever. That's not to say it doesnt come with it's own challenges, but those challenges arent any more severe than being married in the first place. I have a wonderful wife of 15 years, 2 kids, and am living the american dream + I fuck a lot. Not only others but my wife constantly.

If any of you had a question as to how we make it work, and love the life, I would reply. But it seems you are too bitter to even wonder.

Being a morally depraved blood sucking leach on soceity is inherently everyone else's problem. Traditional family cohesion is the only to increase the chance of raising competent kids , who actually grow up and do something with their lifes. Now being a sexual crazed degenerate and inherently being selfish to satisfy pleasure in the short term is the definition of complacency and weakness.

Disgusting. There is a reason all swingers and "open relationship" people looks like the human embodiment of vomit.

>We like to have fun when we're not stuck in a cube
How do you fit a sphere in a cube tho?
>Lives in Manchester
Too bad she isn't an Ariana Grande fan.

He's an engineer and looks half decent, my guess is he has confidence and social issues and settles for what he gets.

based. hedonism will ruin us all

How are we leaches

We provide a stable family life for our children, we shower them with love and confidence, we are always there for them

You are making a lot of assumptions

she has boils on her face, so it's a no from me

>guy looks younger despite being 17 years older
why do women age so badly

I mean she isnt a good example lol

probaly thought he could get more pussy

Attached: have sex.jpg (1080x1080, 56K)