Greta

Is she, dare I say,/ourgirl/?

Attached: greta1.jpg (586x567, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/09/11/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-volume-ii-act-i-a-design-to-win-a-multi-billion-dollar-investment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No but Dinesh really outjewed the jews with this one. Hey OP this makes you seethe but it's the truth. Democrats and the establishment are the real racists.

Deal with it.

FUCK YOU

Attached: 0911ACB6-A5BC-47A1-9B6B-E6347314CAA6.jpg (704x960, 124K)

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

I WANT TO FUCK GRETA AND SOPH SO BAD I WANT TO SLURP UP THEIR LEGS LIKE BIG NOODLES I WANT TO EAT EVERY MEAL OF MY LIFE OFF OF THEIR ASSES I WANT TO DUMP MY CUM IN THEIR RUMPS EVERY SINGLE NIGHT
I WANT TO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THEMSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD PLEASE GOD FUCK I WANT TO BLAST ENDLESS BUSTS INTO THEIR LITTLE ASSBURGER WOMBS I WANT TO GLAZE THEM LIKE A DONUT WITH MY CUM FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I WANNA PUMP PUMP FUCK FUCK THEIR LOLI BUTT I WANT TO TASTE EVERY INCH OF THEIR BODY OOH MMMMYYY FUCKIIINNGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD PLEASE I WANT TO FUCK GRETA AND SOPH I WANT TO FUCK THEM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF I HAD A CHANCE THE CHANCE I WOULD NEVER CUM ANYWHERE ELSE BUT IN THEIR CUNNYYYYYYY PLEASE PLEASE OMMGGG IM SO HORNY WHEN I SEE SOPH I ALREADY CANT HELP IT BUT WHEN YOU ADD GRETA TO THE MIX I CANT STAND IT I HAVE TO FUCK THEM I WONT CUM TO ANYTHING BUT THEM HELP ME FUCK SO HORNY FOR FAS ASS OMG PLEASE FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK

Attached: .png (331x401, 289K)

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body

Attached: sketch-1566230223896.png (1633x1200, 2.19M)

Did anyone see her sperg out during her speech? I just watched the local news and they played a clip of her. Nobody knows who she is but they sure are trying to pushing her on us to feel bad? Not unlike David Hogg, almost no one knows who he is but they try and parade him around like a messiah.

We've known her for well over a year now. You just don't give a shit about what happens outside your hill. So don't fucking complain that she came out of nowhere, she didn't.

No

Attached: 3B33162D-1B7B-41F4-974F-6EFC26D4616A.png (2048x2732, 3.12M)

Wow and to think I saw his Obama movie.

She is an enemy of Israeli petroleum industry

Attached: israel%20offshore%2016x9[1].jpg (674x379, 50K)

No.
Also fuck nazism.

Thread no. 2795745537856464646464776756
Answer : no
wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/09/11/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-volume-ii-act-i-a-design-to-win-a-multi-billion-dollar-investment/

Attached: 3b5oh0.jpg (500x520, 57K)

FUCKING NAZIS WERE THE REAL NAZIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Daily reminder that this guy is what conservatives consider an "intellectual".

Ask Patton if he said the same thing to his wife before she died.

Goebbels only used propaganda to spread truths. Apl quotes attributed to him as negatives are him describing communists kikes. Propaganda wasnt atrocity propaganda we know today when he was head of propaganda.

This is probably the saddest attempt to derail the climate discussion I've ever seen.

The Face of Eco-Fascism.

Figures the retards on Jow Forums would actually like this tweet.
>white children = hitler, we win!
you fuckers are either braindead or shitskins like dinesh

Hmm, it sure would be regrettable if someone tweeted this image saying "even worse... fascists love her too"

Attached: greta thunberg.jpg (604x540, 131K)