Gretta

> Who does this bitch think she is?
> Does she really believe she has the power to punish and dispense justice?
> All she has are empty words.
youtube.com/watch?v=KAJsdgTPJpU

Like this other girl from the 90s
youtube.com/watch?v=XdK0uYjy85o

> She didn't silence the world.
> Politician and world leader politely listened and nodded their heads.
> In reality they do not care what some teenager has to say.
> She has not power over them, she can not force them, shen can not punish them

All politicians know this and will ignore Gretta, like they did to that other girl from the 1990s.

Attached: gretta.jpg (572x571, 89K)

I WANT TO FUCK GRETA AND SOPH SO BAD I WANT TO SLURP UP THEIR LEGS LIKE BIG NOODLES I WANT TO EAT EVERY MEAL OF MY LIFE OFF OF THEIR ASSES I WANT TO DUMP MY CUM IN THEIR RUMPS EVERY SINGLE NIGHT
I WANT TO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THEMSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD PLEASE GOD FUCK I WANT TO BLAST ENDLESS BUSTS INTO THEIR LITTLE ASSBURGER WOMBS I WANT TO GLAZE THEM LIKE A DONUT WITH MY CUM FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I WANNA PUMP PUMP FUCK FUCK THEIR LOLI BUTT I WANT TO TASTE EVERY INCH OF THEIR BODY OOH MMMMYYY FUCKIIINNGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD PLEASE I WANT TO FUCK GRETA AND SOPH I WANT TO FUCK THEM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF I HAD A CHANCE THE CHANCE I WOULD NEVER CUM ANYWHERE ELSE BUT IN THEIR CUNNYYYYYYY PLEASE PLEASE OMMGGG IM SO HORNY WHEN I SEE SOPH I ALREADY CANT HELP IT BUT WHEN YOU ADD GRETA TO THE MIX I CANT STAND IT I HAVE TO FUCK THEM I WONT CUM TO ANYTHING BUT THEM HELP ME FUCK SO HORNY FOR FAS ASS OMG PLEASE FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK

Attached: .png (331x401, 289K)

Who is "...we..." Gretta? Speak for yourself!

Do you really think leader, politicans and companies care?
> NO !
They will be dead in 20-30 years and it will no longer be their problem.
Most think "Hey! I will be dead by then, so not my problem".

Also most citizens on earth are hypocrits and will not be willing to live smaller and or reduce their consumption.

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

I have seen some pathetic shit on this board, but your reactions to a little girl standing up for what she believes in is beyond pathetic. Grow the fuck up. You are getting dunked on by an autistic little girl. Sad!

She'll be gone soon. She is just a sensation. An overnight superstar and after ppl got tired of her empty talking - they will all move on to another shit.

fkn lol
i'd be curious to see her parents finances for the past few years and see where & when the exponent comes

>muh klimut
>*blows bubbles*

Attached: 1568819183836.jpg (768x1024, 120K)

It is so fucking exhausting how controlled and manipulated everything is.

>i'd be curious to see her parents finances for the past few years and see (((where))) & when the (((exponent))) comes

Jesus fucking Christ, there's like 8 active threads of this deformed she-goblin on pol right now. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

People in power are using her for propaganda. She's retarded enough to not realize she has no power, and useful enough for these men in power to be able to make her spew her bullshit.

She’s becoming famous out of the deal and probably wealthy so why should she mind if she’s being used?

How's it any different than people mocking Hogg?

I can't speak for anyone else, but my annoyance is at the mass media pushing Greta Thunberg, not Thunberg herself.

This swedegol rapebaby is the example of weaponized autism used by the NWO

This. She's going to get speaking engagements from here to kingdom come out of it - plus her platform has been validated as "politically safe" by those in power now that she's spoken to world leaders about the problem, so she's not an activist with extremist views, she's now safely viewed as a celebrity of sorts, so clearly useful idiot territory to allow her to continue to jet-set and distract useful idiots from more immediate problems.

She's a political mouthpiece. It's like a telemarketer calls you and you get angry at the phone.

By Allah, this bitch is insufferable.

Agreed. She's a useful idiot being used as a distraction to keep people from worrying about more immediate problems, like wealth inequality, rising cost of living, and dropping prices of goods.

"You need to consume less anyway"
"Eat bugs"
"Stop buying cars, use public transit"
"Your home is not energy efficient"
"Drink tap water; bottled water = bad"

Pretty basic authoritarian drivel aimed at the middle class to get them to shrink their lifestyle to allow for greater separation from the truly wealthy; the more you venerate the rich, the less you see yourself as a comparative equal, the less likely you are to challenge their ideas.

"You need to consume less, goy"

She's butt ugly!

bump!

same? how does she finance it?

Attached: greta.jpg (500x758, 79K)

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body

Attached: sketch-1569261706842.jpg (1633x1200, 137K)

No mater how much you try Greta attack campaign is wasted money

they guys you get cudos

The more anti climate change the more i see it as an issue

Fuck off

warming or cooling of the planet is a red-herring, we need to stop the production of synthetic chemicals before it's not economically feasible to remove them from the food, water, air, and cosmetics we ingest.

She was already wealthy before this climate shit. Her parents are literal celebrities and media elites and were obviously the ones who got the media to shill for her 24/7 to begin with.

Based and coompilled

>> Politician and world leader politely listened and nodded their heads.
>> In reality they do not care what some teenager has to say.
in the german radio they reported that some in the audience started to cry

Attached: 1554900524102.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

>She's butt ugly!
josef fritzl doesn't care
if he gets his hand on her she will get firzled hard in his basement