HOW DO WE STOP THIS GREAT PLAGUE?

HOW DO WE STOP THIS GREAT PLAGUE?

>59 year old white guy murdered at a fair in front of everyone by teenage blacks playing a game

This isn't walking home late at night by a bunch of adult blacks. Broad daylight. At a busy fair. Just murdered for being white for a game by teenagers.

When you talk about it the left just calls you racist. Soon it will be 10 year old blacks sticking a knife in you at 10am in the morning for a game. These creatures are sub fucking human.

One day this could be you, your Father, your Uncle, someone you know. Your kid.

twitter.com/ABC7Kevin/status/1175579233558716416

Attached: blacks.png (600x903, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Shane2323/status/1175809797200826369
youtube.com/watch?v=yYwsP5TrqHc
twitter.com/DamnnRayy/status/1175904956542574592
youtu.be/7VqG_4ADFfQ
bitchute.com/channel/undeniabletruth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/Shane2323/status/1175809797200826369

Here's a video of the attack

Man they best hope its me they got instead of someone i know. Would spend every night of my life afterwards just killing as many as possible.

The pot is starting to boil now, they think they can turn off the heat when it works for them. Everyone else knows the truth.

Based.

Attached: IMG_2748.png (656x523, 441K)

I hope they get life without parole

We dont stop it, be fit, be ready to kill anyone you meet, our people are at war.

not sure what sentencing is for manslaughter here.

this is why you don't cold clock people, they drop and hit their head wrong it's game over.

it also makes a strong argument for using firearms if you're physically attacked

Nig spit on him

>white people sit idly by and watch
>white girls cover their mouth with there hands in shock
>no one stands up to them
>no one ever does
>we fade
gonna pour myself another drink and listen to some music for a bit
youtube.com/watch?v=yYwsP5TrqHc

Attached: just want to sleep forever.jpg (281x179, 4K)

>only blacks can do steroids
what did he mean by this

Attached: 1568260990346.png (493x734, 906K)

>I hope the taxpayer is obligated to feed, clothe and house this piece of human shit for the rest of its natural fucking life

The more bulbous the pectorals are, the gayer the man. It's a faggot fetish; sodomite's version of titties.
Glad we agree niggers are faggots ;)

Attached: picapee.jpg (900x900, 89K)

Yes i do, only the strong will inhernt the earth. Your ppl have been the weak link in our so called shared species for over a 100000 years. Its time to go the way of the dinosaurs nigger.

bunch of nigger faggots. yeah ill fight you

Attached: 1506184220304.png (1275x1666, 99K)

The jews pushed it onto boomers hard that "They are just like us." So blacks weren't put in their place. Then everyone knew a nice black person and judged the entire race on the one nice black person they knew fobbing off all of the bad ones as a "wealth an inequality" problem.

the more ppl who see this thru the scope will come around to what were saying about the fucking pavement apes that are roaming free in our country.l

Attached: 338.png (694x284, 529K)

White
Flight

What is strategy.

Niggers would lose to fat needy chinks in a ground war.

>twitter.com/DamnnRayy/status/1175904956542574592

Attached: ookook.jpg (681x177, 19K)

Fucking throw the niggers in acid televise it, warn it’s consequence for retarded pointless crimes. Shit at least robbing a store has cause/effect/gain/lose the NO game is just stupid.. more ppl should CC & just shoot them if a swing is taken

Boomer got what he deserved.

This is fake news, everyone knows that people are only dangerous when they are armed
>t. npc

Ogga booga words give niggers right to lay hands on others ogga booga biggest bren in land

Listen to me. I mean, I REALLY want you to listen to me. If you are white, and you live in an area like Baltimore, Chicago, Atlanta, New Orleans... I am hoping you see the trend here (major cities with high crime and black populations) GET. THE FUCK. OUT. Just fucking LEAVE. I don't care if you think your neighborhood is nice. I don't care if you think you can't afford to move. I don't care if that one black friend of yours seems nice. GET. THE FUCK. OUT.

These people want you dead, and they think it's funny. GET. THE FUCK. OUT.

Leave them to police their own. Leave them to treat their own for gunshot wounds in the hospitals. Leave them to their own for their education, their food service... GET. THE FUCK. OUT.

These attacks and murders are on the rise, and the media is not going to call these hate crimes. The media is going to continue to push a "kill whitey" narrative and only make this worse. Nobody is going to help you. No magical force is going to sweep in and clean up these cities. GET. THE FUCK. OUT.

Yea let's take what the hoochie mama has to say seriously.

This!!!!

We whites don't fight, we RUN!

Start the race war already you fucking nigger animal pieces of shit.

Attached: 1561476411761.jpg (225x225, 14K)

oh I guess she knows more than the police and the eyewitnesses.

They can't control their emotions what do you expect them to do? They can't help it.

Around blacks, never relax. There is no phase 2.

>the teens may have been playing "the knockout game"
>trying to knock someone unconscious I'm a single punch is a "game"

If white teens had done this to an older black man they would be treated like adults and it would be called a hate crime. If black teens target older white men and literally kill them it's just a game.

But white privilege though.

Your women are addicted to our BBCs and even if you flee your women will stay. They are cocknotized as BBC is the only thing that can grant them genuine pleasure compared to them pretending to cum with your pathetic white dick.

Our government will not help us. Our media hates us. Leave these cities and let them starve out. If they gentrify, don't go back. Leave the rich vultures who moved in to price out the middle class see absolutely zero return on their bucks. Just fucking leave.

You nigger pieces of shit are delusional. Start the racewar already you fucking monkey.

Attached: 5282987becad049f7f5f3d49-750-719.jpg (750x719, 74K)

I couldn't agree more

Are you SURE about that ?

Attached: IMG_2491.jpg (900x661, 61K)

>hitlers chosen

You would do nothing fatso, just sit on Jow Forums as you do every day.

Yes I am, monkey. You apes would finally be genocided and nothing of value would be lost.

Attached: 1558859639065.jpg (291x919, 59K)

having fun with all those gay niggers saved in your computer?

>dey dindu nuffin!
>Y.T. was rayciss n sheeit!
>dey wuz in college prep classes earning a schalarship!

Bump.

t. Baltimore Nazi

Everyday our Nazi movement in Baltimore rises. Once we were only 20 members stronk. Now we are thousands! Hail Baltimore! Hail Victory!

Murder... then you trust what they say: "a game". No, the Jew reporter wants to play games.

>a man calls them what they are therefore his death is justified.
This is actually mainsteam logic these days.

Nice try.

youtu.be/7VqG_4ADFfQ

I expect them to get zim zamed

More than anything in this world.

Almost reads like a Jow Forums parody post.

the red pilling in the comments is worthy of a trophy

Why are our blacks so different? I’m not even a big guy and I have walked into groups of blacks even in bad areas with no problems. They always move to the side they always go away if you seem annoyed. I’ve noticed this behavior with all white men they interact.

Why are American blacks so aggressive?
Why aren’t they scared of you?

Attached: 46CF73B7-F693-49DD-A78A-85BDB74DE7D6.jpg (768x960, 82K)

Good in theory but not in practice. They leave too. Chicago alone has been noggin up every big city in the Midwest for decades.

Somebody relaxed. Poor old bastard probably thought niggers were peaceful from watching too much TV.

Jews

"Nice to see some 13's doing 50"
Some are pretty cheeky

Attached: hung niggers.jpg (1895x1500, 294K)

WOW, WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN

Attached: coincidence.png (1214x870, 141K)

>
read teh pillpullman comments. "chewish media" i love this guy

>how do
Executing them where they stand.

yes he is sure you fucking chimp

It's called the knockout game, and eventually whites will get tired of playing it.

Attached: 220px-Samhydetedtalk2070_(cropped).png (220x294, 88K)

Fuck that. I just bought a house in Detroit. I'm going to love it.

No. Running is cowardice. Start running once and you'll keep running away as more and more of your home is taken from you by the gibbering horde. There will be nowhere left to run if you keep running. You're supposed to kill niggers, not run from them.

Attached: Disgusted Cell.jpg (720x715, 34K)

bitchute.com/channel/undeniabletruth/

Attached: 1506520813022.jpg (363x480, 74K)

Same here. Maybe it's because Jow Forums is being astroturfed by very lonely men, I don't know.

If something like that were to happen here, the niggers would be hanging from the main church by dusk.
Too bad you U.S Jow Forums whiteboys are only talk.
Bunch of cucked faggots.

Attached: pussy U.S pol poster beaten by niggers.webm (640x360, 3M)

yup

Attached: 1567976014569.jpg (900x661, 209K)

>Not intentionally buying a house in the ghetto so you can shoot some niggers when they inevitably try to rob you.

Probably because they recognise you as their ‘brother’

It's been a slow and steady, government-funded, demoralization of black culture going on since, I don't know, the 60's? I think that's around the time welfare was heavily pushed onto them. We're now looking at generational welfare. Generational uselessness, generational ignorance, and generational UNHAPPINESS. People with no purpose in their lives are UNHAPPY.

Imagine growing up as a black child in the inner city. Your mother has no job. You have no dad. Your grandmother comes over to help out from time to time, but clearly you're a burden once you're no longer very young and cute. Your mother sees you as a burden, too. You are a paycheck. That's the only reason you were born. You were born to keep your jobless ignorant mother in a crappy apartment and fed crappy food. She tells you she can't get ahead in life because she's black. Sometimes she'll take you to church, and the preacher man tells the entire congregation they'll never be anything because they're black, and the entire room goes "Mmm hmmm. AMEN." You're told you're stupid and will never do well in school. If you do start doing well, you're made fun of for "not being black." You grow up in ignorance, told every day that you will never be anything, but that one day, YOU WILL TAKE IT ALL BACK FROM THE WHITE MAN. Because THE WHITE MAN basks in wealth and opportunity, on the backs of your ancestors, the slaves. You are OWED JUSTICE. Somebody needs to GIVE YOU WHAT YOU DESERVE. You're told cops kill black people, and that's the reason your daddy who in all likelihood doesn't give a FUCK about you is in jail. You have no adults in your life that you respect and look up to. If you're a boy, the only positive affirmation you see given is older kids (gang members) "supporting" each other and "having each other's backs." If you're a girl, the only love you think you see happening is the love babies and toddlers give their baby mamas.

So your answer is to stay and be the next white guy to get beaten to death in broad daylight, and lies spread about you calling the boys niggers?

How about someone starts a website with all the legal infornation about a case, picture of the criminal, and video of the crime.

We just document it.

And the locals can see who the criminals in their area are and act accordingly. Aka write their local congress.

>Juvenile Custody
They will be back on the street in under 18 months. If they were in a white controlled area they might get tried as adults, but not in Maryland.

>another day, another whitey btfo

user, the Niggers will walk, nothing will be done.

The system would not allow you to do anything that would successfully reverse their program to weaponize blacks against white western christian civilization.

Aren't you the eesti that jacks off to niggers raping white women?

>They go to prison
End of.

>not knowing it's just a larping whitey
He took that (You) right out of your pocket

they do everything they can in the story to justify it:
calling it a "game" instead of a cold blooded murder
implying they are somehow less culpable by saying they arer in "juvenile custody"

they will probably just make up some story that he called them "niggers", and they will then be let off with no charges. wouldn't surprise me in the least.
They may not even have to do that if they just make sad faces in court and cry fake tears.
Remember, they had video of those 4 niggers torturing the autisitc kid, scalping him, with the intent of killing him. He would be dead if he hadn't escaped.
And yet they still let 2 of them go, I haven't even heard any updates on the other 2 yet.

it can only be assumed that niggers intend to kill you if they come close to you.
We don't live in a society. We live in a jewish controlled death arena, where whites are not allowed to defend themselves for fear of being called racist, and charged with hatecrimes, but black animals are allowed to roam freely killing at will, and they are treated as just acting on impulse because of slavery or perceived slights by evil whitey.
Meanwhile jews masturbate to the genocide of whites. Jews and niggers jerk off to these threads. JIDF are sitting in their diapers, with their little mutlaited penises dribbling in their diapers. They come here and gloat because they can get away with it day in and day out and nothing changes, exccept it gets worse.

its time to just start killing niggers if they get within 10 feet of a white.
Its time to just kill them all.
As for jews, we need a 1000 Bowers to take the fight to them. I'm so sick of these fucking kikes.
I want them all to pay for what they have done to my people.

Why only 2 people charged? There were 4+ niggers taking part in the assault. Put them all in prison until they turn 59, then make them live in Baltimore the rest their - likely short - live.

Attached: 1537848560318.jpg (1024x948, 131K)

You only need to flip one guy to incriminate the other.

If only he was conceal carrying he couldve drawn his weapon during the .2 seconds before the punch landed. Could've been a real shootout

>12 niggers against 1 white, thinks that makes niggers look strongk

Go back to plebbit you massive faggot

Less than 5% of women date blacks. Don't let (((their))) media fool you.

Colin Flaherty has been doing that for years, and all he gets for it is being banned from all major social media platforms

Parasites killing a contributing member of society. Net loss.

I also lift. And unlike most of those pussies I can fight and I'm not already dead.

I hope they execute those motherfuckers.

Nothing will happen.

They used to be. Then the Civil Rights era happened, and extra judicial punishment of violent blacks ended. They still stayed in line, mostly, for a couple more decades.

Currently though, you have to keep in mind that our media and politicians not only make excuses for violent minorities, they actively promote it. I remember during the Baltimore riots a few years ago, the mayor (a black woman) was asked why she was just letting it happen, instead of sending out the police department in force. Her response was that there needs to be space in society for "black rage". That shit stuck with me. You now also have woke SJWs taking complete control of the education system here. They teach shit like America was founded on white supremacy, that the Founding Fathers were all horrible slave owners who hated minorities, and that our entire society here is built to keep "People of Color" oppressed. Le ebil white man is responsible for every bad thing that's ever happened to them.

So with all of that being blasted to them 24/7 through the media they consume, it's no wonder things are going the way they are here.

Can they be restricted to a city with electronic monitoring? Let that city rotten by its own crime so the trash does not spread.

At least they will most likely get life sentences.
One thing I like about America — if a nigger killed someone, that's it, he goes behind bars until the rest of his nigger days. Noice.

>HOW DO WE STOP THIS GREAT PLAGUE?

It’s literally the Black Plague of 1350

The time for running is over. It's time to reclaim our cities. It's starts with naming the jew and holding it responsible for its filthy nigger pets.
Stop running, you faggots.

Animals gonna animal. What's new OP?

Attached: 8320586734367.jpg (573x318, 40K)

never relax

>twitter.com/Shane2323/status/1175809797200826369
notice the sheboons in the background egging them on
every. fucking. time.