What the hell is going on with Ukraine? Is it a big nothing burger?

What the hell is going on with Ukraine? Is it a big nothing burger?

Attached: ukraineflag_041319getty.jpg (640x360, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCF9My1vBP4.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah dude mad happenings

Ukraine is so Jew infested it'd rock your world to know the truth. the issues of Ukraine started with Holodomor

tl;dr please

Nothing new really happened since 2015

I just pulled up the news and something is definitely happening with ukraine and trump

basically, now we will determine who will win your presidential election

Attached: ZeNapoleon.jpg (840x470, 53K)

Attached: 1569152289918.webm (590x280, 1.96M)

please elaborate

that was unecessary, jew

people are nazis but the president and prime minister are jews. go figure

this is the case with half of the slavic countries

Well, a brief retelling of the story. There is incriminating evidence on Biden in Ukraine. His son worked there in a gas company, behind which a train of criminal cases stretches. When law enforcement agencies tried to investigate this, Biden directly demanded the dismissal of the then chief prosecutor. The prosecutor was fired, and Biden then boasted about it youtube.com/watch?v=KCF9My1vBP4. Now that the elections in the USA are coming soon, and in Ukraine, the new president is unclear who he will choose (because past president Porky was a Democrat whore)

That's all I needed to know thank.

Thank you*

> Porky
> RT link

How's it in Crimea, Boris?

Looks like those creepy vids of biden may be true. I've always suspected it.

> Porky
oh, look. We have Poroshenko fan here. how it feels when your Poroshenko lost to a comedian and, in fact, the most hated person in all of Ukraine?
> RT link
This is the first link I found, schizo
> How's it in Crimea, Boris?
I do not know, I live in Kharkov

Refute him then

Ukraine has become EU's cocksucking bitch. Every day i see more and more ukranians in Estonia, it's fucking horrible.
I mean, how big of a pile of shit can Ukraine be if ukrops are coming to ESTONIA seeking a better life?

Attached: 1551128638828.png (700x394, 301K)

"Porky" is just a word used exclusively by vatniks, you know. I don't care about that piece of lard.

> I live in Kharkov

Soon Azov punishers will put you into a camp with masturbation machines.

Misguided nationalism. We have Ukrainians here too. I don't mind, their women are hot as fuck, and the men are mostly intelligent white people.

the deep state of America has been balls deep in Ukraine since 2014, US deep state apparatus has been using Piggy Poroshenko to produce radioactive sums of corruption in order to glide thru the state and nation to fulfill aims, Right Sector was a paramilitary designed by an upper floor of Jews to bottleneck fighters into war with Russia's pseudo-territories, Ukraine intel got caught in a false murder scandal, etc etc it's entirely the Jews fenceposting between Ukraine and USA

the Bidens and similar figures had been awarded payouts from Ukraine's coffers for being evil players in the game of good vs. evil, this is what may trip Biden up - being an evil actor never pays off

cool. Russia elected Trump. Ukraine will reelect him.

Yes

>Soon Azov punishers will put you into a camp with masturbation machines.
Heh, I would look at that. In fact, soon all the Nazis will be transplanted, and our emperor will lead us into a bright future!

Attached: Feels_good_man.jpg (200x217, 15K)

>our emperor
whos our current emperor?

Volodymyr Zelensky, of course!

Is azov still financed by jewish interests?

>Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelensky (officially Zelenskyy;[a] Ukrainian: Boлoди́миp Oлeкcáндpoвич Зeлéнcький, pronounced [woloˈdJmJr olekˈsɑndrowJdʒ zeˈlɛnsʲkJj]; born 25 January 1978) is a Ukrainian actor, screenwriter, comedian, director and politician serving as the 6th President of Ukraine since May 2019. He was inaugurated as President on 20 May.

wat

honk-honk

Well, he is a comedian for a reason - the whole country is one big joke.

Attached: 1533028576130.jpg (495x480, 28K)

Does this person have a long nose?

But I prefer Benjamin Kolomoyskeey.
Only thing is need to know about him, that' he is a kike.

Well, our local clown wins the election. Moreover, he has the highest rating in the history of Ukraine,his party the only party that won the mono-majority in the history of Ukraine. Well, in general, he has all the power in the country - GLORY TO THE EMPEROR!

Is this a strategic move aimed at russia, in a similar fashion to nukes stationed in poland in the 80's?

The last emporer you had was Stalin. Sorry

I know.

That whole century was a bitch. I'm a polack but we got out in time before the US and britian betrayed us to the communists.

I think every century has been like that. And ours too, because this is not the end of the story

What's happening with it?
Should I check Dmitro Gordon channel to check? He's my favorite Ukrainian journo now

it was to retain hegemony of Ukraine during the Euromaidan protests, the current happenings against Biden and such is the fallout of that power play by the EU/US crony bastards

because had the EU/US camp not made moves against Russia then, Russia could have taken all the strategic usefulness of Ukraine right away from the EU/US bloc, and now at this point the whole situation has become a militaristic bloody stalemate in east Ukraine between separatists and Ukraine's military/self-motivated paramilitary wings, and a hot bed of unwinding intergovernmental corruption between the EU/US actors and Ukraine throughout the Ukrainian state apparatus

it's basically a stupid mess made at the expense of the Ukrainian people and for power retention by the globalists. though right now this ridiculous bullshit is festering, logic suggests it will blow up in every perpetrator's face within due time

It has not always been bad. Remember the glory of Rome.

>What's happening with it?
Ukraine has incriminating evidence on Biden. Although it is still unknown which side our president will choose
>Dmitro Gordon
not good not bad.
I personally read "strana.ua" although they are clearly pro-Russian, so you need to follow information hygiene

baste

what is Ukraine?

are you kidding me?

meme country and rightful Russian clay

It's a buffer between east and west, and the people suffer because of it

He's a member of the tribe, yes.

true, they should reunite again and suffer together

It is a media slide.

US VP bribed/extorted the Ukraine government to take an official action (fire a prosecutor) in exchange for something of value ($1.2B loan guarantee).
Biden's done.
We didn't even get to his touching of little girls.

Joe Biden is such a creep.

Poland deserves to be the suffering buffer being torn apart, desu