Greta made a very powerful speech at ONU today

Greta made a very powerful speech at ONU today.
youtube.com/watch?v=DYqtXR8iPlE

Attached: EFKbamGXoAA_hMD.jpg (2048x1999, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/09/11/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-volume-ii-act-i-a-design-to-win-a-multi-billion-dollar-investment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so cringe

I WANT TO FUCK GRETA AND SOPH SO BAD I WANT TO SLURP UP THEIR LEGS LIKE BIG NOODLES I WANT TO EAT EVERY MEAL OF MY LIFE OFF OF THEIR ASSES I WANT TO DUMP MY CUM IN THEIR RUMPS EVERY SINGLE NIGHT
I WANT TO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THEMSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD PLEASE GOD FUCK I WANT TO BLAST ENDLESS BUSTS INTO THEIR LITTLE ASSBURGER WOMBS I WANT TO GLAZE THEM LIKE A DONUT WITH MY CUM FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I WANNA PUMP PUMP FUCK FUCK THEIR LOLI BUTT I WANT TO TASTE EVERY INCH OF THEIR BODY OOH MMMMYYY FUCKIIINNGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD PLEASE I WANT TO FUCK GRETA AND SOPH I WANT TO FUCK THEM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF I HAD A CHANCE THE CHANCE I WOULD NEVER CUM ANYWHERE ELSE BUT IN THEIR CUNNYYYYYYY PLEASE PLEASE OMMGGG IM SO HORNY WHEN I SEE SOPH I ALREADY CANT HELP IT BUT WHEN YOU ADD GRETA TO THE MIX I CANT STAND IT I HAVE TO FUCK THEM I WONT CUM TO ANYTHING BUT THEM HELP ME FUCK SO HORNY FOR FAS ASS OMG PLEASE FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK

Attached: .png (1678x1230, 1.81M)

She is so ugly. One day she will be a raging topless feminist

cringe/10

>pewerfel
>*bubble noises*

Attached: 1568726560218.jpg (1600x900, 550K)

Nobody is watching that nonsense except other members of the global warming cult. They aren't convincing anyone, they're losing people.

Totally not put on at all. What a load of shite. This is an appeal to the emotion of the general public, some of which will eat this up like the rest of the garbage they consume. I’ve heard she’s being funded by special interest groups like shareblue/soros. Utterly shameless.

Attached: BD15DDFE-A704-43E9-B6B7-7FEADA8A8E56.gif (320x205, 2.38M)

who let the tard loose?

Attached: 1565637188517.jpg (900x1200, 96K)

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body.

Attached: 1569258764722.jpg (540x720, 40K)

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body

Attached: sketch-1566230223896.png (1633x1200, 2.19M)

well actually everyone talks about her even here so their little trick seems to work.

>This is all wrong, I shouldn't be up here here
She actually got the first part right

Attached: impressed.png (219x281, 113K)

Attached: greta.jpg (500x758, 79K)

This girl isn't right in the head.

Lol yes, it was the only bit of truth that shined through.

>berg

>Read this! Greta.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 11.12.09 AM.png (1106x692, 1.12M)

picture is sexy

This is perfect for face shrink.

Wow, so wholesome.

Attached: cuck expressions.jpg (960x639, 63K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-191348.png (2048x1406, 2.26M)

Wow wtf

Can this bitch not make a normal face or

Coached

She's just a Soros puppet

Attached: fas-greta-puppet.png (1032x816, 1.62M)

>tfw no one will lick your cunt

Attached: 001.jpg (1048x1024, 907K)

Like a parody of a high school drama class.

>people are dying
You dumb fucking bitch, 10 billion people in 2050, how are people dying more?
On the contrary it's because there are too many humans on earth that the planet is suffering dumb bitch.

Quel pantomime grotesque... À croire que ça ne finira jamais.

svante arrhenius is her ancestor on her fathers side
she's not some random blockheaded kid that the world community is paying attention to because she's "weally upset about he enviwonment".
this is all a very deliberate act

I found this speech difficult to watch tbqh.

I dont care stop spamming this child. Why should I give a fuck what a child thinks.
Quit being a pedophrast.

The bigger question is why aren't you being banned for spamming and flooding?

Oh hey another greta thread, wonder who is making them...

Attached: 1540858368280.png (1805x705, 835K)

wtf i love greta now

Attached: jhghhgjjh.jpg (556x750, 42K)

Are you trying to hire a fucking Rape Machine?

I hope not, hopefully she becomes an eco-fascist.

Looks like she is about to suffer a mental breakdown

I have a hard time understanding how enviromentalists can think it's a good idea to shill this girl. Newspapers and tv, sure. They're just out to sell papers/get clicks, and doesn't give a damn about hurting the credibility of the movement. But the actual scientists. Haven't they already gone through this with Al Gore and others? People who gives alot of attention to them in the short term, but then after a few years becomes the most quoted source of why you shouldn't take them seriously. Is this just the media throwing the environment moment under the buss for clicks? I truly can't understand their endgame
>how dare you?!

Attached: img.jpg (2000x1049, 187K)

It's about getting the youth involved. Making it an Us vs Them (young vs old) paradigm.

Classy leaf

wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/09/11/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-volume-ii-act-i-a-design-to-win-a-multi-billion-dollar-investment/ you pedogrethelworshippers keep going today

Attached: 3b33a6.jpg (645x387, 62K)

only idiots in shit countries like yours care

Attached: eating pussy.png (936x540, 190K)

Imagine China laughing about westerncuckoldry such as this